It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Everyone From?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What country are you from? I started this thread up because I couldn't find an existing stat for this on ATS. I think it would be interesting to have an idea of where everyone's from. Will tally the votes every so often so we can see some results.

I'm from Australia.

Cheers
Shane

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm from America.

I grew up in the mountains of Northern New Jersey and now live in North Carolina.

States with two words > states with one (yea, Ohio, I see you).

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
**waves**

USA.

I'm curious too as to the make up of the posters per where they live.

Some might not want to say as they leave the "location" part blank.
Nothing wrong with that. A lot of people don't like to give out too much
of what they consider personal information.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

I am from America... you know the broke nation that owes 50 trillion dollars and keeps running up debt like a woman with a credit card at a 2 for 1 sale.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hello from North Carolina. I have found that after reading posts, I almost always look to see where members are from. Rarely is there an actual location listed and I can't help but wonder why. It's not like the govn. or anyone else that may hack this site can't easily see users' locations if they really wanted to. Anyhow, when I do see a familiar location on someone's info., its nice to know I'm not the only one within 500 miles hanging out on this site.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Born in Canada

Raised in America

Moved back to Canada

Recently moved back from Canada to America

For a very short time I lived in Egypt... and to think i'm only 20.

Edit to add: In America, only Texas, never lived in another state.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
born in Deutschland, Living in Alaska

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
born/raised in bc, canada. Nearing the end of an alberta stint currently.....

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

I was enjoying my pathetic life in Phoenix but I lost my job and my car blew up. Had no money saved so I've come back home.

Joy. I used to hate this town, now I just sort of dislike it. Even if I had money I would be bored here.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm from a suburb in Melbourne on the planet Skaro, where the Daleks come from. They have this tendency of exterminating people who ask too many questions

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

They can be a bother, but wit and a sonic screwdriver should help you.

Unless you really think thats were your from, then we need this to be revised.

Also to add to my first post, in Canada I was From Alberta born, and second the recent one, Ontario, near toronto and ottawa.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Born in Arizona, raised in Texas. Home is in Oregon but I don't get to spend much time there. My work is in Central America so I travel around Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Panama. I'm never in the same area for to long at a time.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Im Canadian... born in Bathurst New Brunswick on the east coast and now i live in Coquitlam British Columbia on the west coast.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
North Carolina--where the land ends.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Louisville, KY...
moved from Russia about 3-4 years ago... with the perception of the "American dream"
turns out there is nothing true about the american dream BS...especially with the America going broke
Can't win for losing, went through one country collapsing, bout to go through it again in my new home...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

The american dream, noone else has it because there all awake.

Second line.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hello there guys and gals. I'm originally from Las Vegas myself. Currently North of Nashville Tennessee. Big change for me. I have a wife and am looking forward to meeting any of you that are in the area...if you're not weirder than me
Just playin man. u2u me if you'd like

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oregon now--was in Vegas--was in Seattle--Was near D.C.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I forgot to mention my little town (which I'm happy I found after living in too many citys over the years).

Cowaramup

Go Cows!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
New Jersey ba ba baby we're talking flowing meadows of landfill and polution of all types including but not limited to light pollution. Probably the reason i have missed any ufo's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join