It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 Official Story Proponents Really the Unpatriotic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think there is a solution here: If we can just agree that there are facts overlooked by the 9/11 commission; those facts if true would cast doubt on the entire scope of the 9/11 commission findings. If we can just agree on that then we can move forward with a new investigation that answers those questions.

I find it highly odd that my fellow Freedom loving Americans would value authority and status quo above Truth and Liberty. Why all the hostility toward a new investigation? To me the person who fights against another investigation has an agenda that is against the truth.

I do not believe as a matter of fact that our government had anything to do with 9/11. However, I do believe that the 9/11 commission did not do a through investigation, based on the amount of questions left unanswered.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Not hostility towards a new investigation it's hostility towards people who attack them. By marginizing and ignoring what they are saying while calling *in self rightous condemnation* them let's see "sheeple", "unpatriotic", "ignorant", and a whole lot more. Your guilty of it too. It's a vicious cycle that leads to just the situation we have now. Two polarized camps that would much rather insult each other and bicker and name call than try to understand each other. My what fools we mortals be.

But, hey, makes for a great ego overbuilding doesn't it?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Anger really doesnt come into it. People like those posting on this thread have continually shown an ignorance about the facts that is staggering. They read something on the internet or watch a video on youtube and all of the sudden they know more than the people that were there that day or who have spent years trying to defend our country despite the best attempts of the politicians. And many of the people I work with had also spent years expressing their beliefs that the post Cold War drawdown on our military had emasculated our homeland defense and left us wide open for just such an attack. We learned a hard lesson on 9/11...unfortunately, once again our politicians are forgetting.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

This post is typical of what I mentioned in my last post. Filled with things found on the internet...but which either are not true or they ignore the facts.

Yes, the BBC said that WTC7 collapsed before it actually did. However, try doing some research into just how many times the media, in their haste to scoop the competition, get their facts wrong. For a few hours, FDNY and NYPD were stating how they were pretty sure the building was going to fall....and the BBC blew it.

Then we have the hour and forty minutes garbage again. It took an hour to intercept Payne Stewart's airplane using fighters already in the air...and its transponder was still beeping away.

Last but not least, we hear about the Pentagon's extensive missile defenses that the incoming aircraft must have had the codes to so it was recognized as a friendly....This is the biggest load of garbage. On 9/11/2001, the Pentagon did not have ANY defenses other than its security force. No missile emplacements, no gun emplacements....no anti aircraft capabilities of any kind...and most likely STILL does not have. Why? Because the Pentagon lies right in the approach of Reagan National Airport and has aircraft flying over/past it all day long and it wouldnt do to have civilian planes being shot down over Washington D.C. by accident. Even the portable sites that have been emplaced around D.C. on various parking garages will never be used, because by the time an aircraft was actually identified as hostile and getting permission to fire, it would be too late to take action against it.

But, keep on believing everything you read on the internet..I will stick with reality.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Swampfox, I believe you are being manipulated by the higher ups.

On my previous screename (XTC_SAVEDMYLIFE) I go into detail a conversation I had with a retired military personnel I met in my insurance class.

I hope you can find my old screename, it was my first post for that screename, and I hope you read it.

It is the god honest 100% truth, I swear on it, I have no reason to deceive you or anyone else.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I was once a believer in the cover story but too much has surfaced to deny something sinister was at hand. My best guess is that we knew the attacks were going to happen and simply let them happen. As well as rigging the building to ensure it collapsed. One extremely frustrating thing is that a service station security camera with the Pentagon in the background had it's tape confiscated. Why has no one been able to view the tape? That was the first thing that made me go hmmm. The next was the rapid removal and destruction of the debris from the towers, destroying all evidence. What little was recovered even showed some signs of thermite. And there was that image of the fireman standing in front of a beam clearly cut by thermite. etc. But the truth in this matter would make some flag gripper implode, so forget it. It's pretty much a done deal.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

THANK YOU TO MEMORYSHOCK

SWAMPFOX -

Please read my post here, as I said I would sign a form stating this is the 100% truth, I have no reason to lie.

My post

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

First, I read your original post when you posted it. I have no doubt that the person in question told you what you posted. I also have no doubt he was talking out his rear end.

As for being manipulated...believe what you want. My "higher-ups" could care less about whats posted on here or what conspiracies people dream up about world events.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Let it be known, that he never implicated the USA

Let it be known as well, he said the USA military could never pull this off themselves in another country..

Let it be known also he was in COMMUNICATIONS..

I dont think he was talking out of his ass

As you seem to be willing to talk about it, how can you say even if only 1 anomaly, you believe the whole story?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
I was once a believer in the cover story but too much has surfaced to deny something sinister was at hand. My best guess is that we knew the attacks were going to happen and simply let them happen. As well as rigging the building to ensure it collapsed. One extremely frustrating thing is that a service station security camera with the Pentagon in the background had it's tape confiscated. Why has no one been able to view the tape? That was the first thing that made me go hmmm. The next was the rapid removal and destruction of the debris from the towers, destroying all evidence. What little was recovered even showed some signs of thermite. And there was that image of the fireman standing in front of a beam clearly cut by thermite. etc. But the truth in this matter would make some flag gripper implode, so forget it. It's pretty much a done deal.

Um, that tape was released and it didnt really show much of anything because it wasnt focused on the Pentagon, but on the area around the gas pumps. (imagine that, a business would have its security cameras pointed at the business, rather than the government office building across the highway)

The "rapid" removal? It took almost nine months to remove all the wreckage and take it to the landfills where several more months (years) were spent going through it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Because the actual evidence only points to a terrorist attack launched by Islamic radicals.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

LOL

Yeah, ones that are still alive that apparently took over the planes.

Let me ask you this..,

If you saw your picture and name implicated in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and you are obviously not involved, how would you be lead to believe this happened?

You think cave dwellers pulled this off?

I do believe there are radicals, yes, totally.

I do believe there are bad people, yes.

I DO NOT BELIEVE, AND NEVER WILL THAT A FEW DUMBASSES WITH BOXCUTTERS COULD TAKE OVER A PLANE

Lets get real.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Then you havent bothered to actually look at the evidence and only go by what you have read on the internet. The "living" terrorist question was answered long ago, when someone corrected the misspellings being used by the media. (Yes thats simplifying the full story, but essentially what happened)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Umm.. you sure about that?

Can you provide a link that doesnt end in a .gov?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Lets make this easy, present some of your evidence about the "inside" job. Then I can give you some websites

That dont end in gov

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I never said it was an inside job brother..

In fact, "X" stated that not everything is what it seems..

I don't know what to think, I just don't believe the story that was fed to us.

Do you think if you were on a plane and a few guys with box cutters could corral the whole plane while you were on board?

I would sacrifice my life (well not 100% certain, but who knows) to do my best to immediately stop them, as would you I am thinking.

Boxcutters couldnt kill more than a few people, and thats if they cut you in the throat.. I just think that is the biggest load of **** I have ever heard, EVER

I dont know what else to say

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

And you are looking at it knowing what happened that day. Prior to that day, people that were on airliners that were hijacked, did what they could to not be noticed because if you made an a** of yourself, you normally ended up dead. The smart money was you sat tight, spent a few uncomfortable days till you were released. Out of all of the passengers that day, only the ones on Flight 93 knew what had already happened and took action.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So you tell me..

Would you just sit tight?

Also, do you believe 100% the whole story?

On a sidenote, if these guys were ligitly wielding boxcutters would you just sit there?

My guess is you would prob. laugh to yourself then kick someone in the face military style, or at least you should if you are a real badass.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Knowing what I know now, no, I wouldnt sit still. Especially if the only weapons they were showing were box cutters.

Prior to 9/11, I would have sat still. Without a weapon or back up, no I wouldnt have tried to take on a hijack crew. At the time, I would not have had the right to endanger the other passengers.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If you just saw boxcutters with three skinny middle eastern people you would military style kick someone in the face?

Even pre 9/11?

Damn, I would at least think about it, or start a revolt against them on the plane, I like my life, and you never know what could happen when your plane gets hijacked..

Lets just say I wouldn't roll the dice and expect the plane to land with me getting off of it if they were threatening to blow up the plane (while only wielding box cutters)

Of course, its all different when you are in the situation, but seriously, box cutters?

You could use your seat as a defense (flotation device) or use overhead cargo to deter the box cutters, or your shoe or anything..

I mean come on man

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join