It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Infiltrated?...By the Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
well the OP was modified twice so you may be missing key pieces of info on which you are basing your post.

Nice try but I'm not buying what you are selling because your post quoted the OP saying, "radical & fantastical" yet you chose to interpret that as the OP suggesting that only having a different opinion is bad.

Anyway, it does not matter because this thread is going downhill fast.

[edit on 5/29/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I have never once advocated blindly following the government. That would be absolutely foolish. I am just saying if you are going to go against anything you should probably have some proof first. Proof does not a youtube video or a fantastical book make.

I believe you are all trying to derail this thread so the point can not get out there. Why do you think that is?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
*********** STOP IT **************

Stop the name calling, uncivil and off topic posts.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If one of those Conspiracy's was true which one is, the first thing you would want to do to discredit its existence is to try and tie in the True conspiracy with Crazy off the wall ones. That's what happens to the New world order conspiracy it gets tied into all these other conspiracy's and all it does its make people think its completely insane.

Take for instance Members of my own family question the authenticity of anything i say about anything because i believe in a new world order that they do not believe in. they drink aspartame and think it's safer than sugar they drink sodium benzoate thinking its harmless. despite all my warnings.

i think you can see my point. Also learn to filter information better lot of the posters here are children more naive and ignorant then the rest they post things that are just completely ridiculous or obvious hoaxes.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Ah, then the neocons come out of the woodwork to defend their own. Did you miss this friend?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

That is it, go ahead and attack the people that support my idea. You guys are a prime exampe of the very thing you accuse me of. There has to be a reason, so what is it?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

elevatedone

can you delete the thread, seeing as how your deleting all the posts anyways

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
Ah, then the neocons come out of the woodwork to defend their own. Did you miss this friend?

Wow, can I play also?
So I guess I can call you a typical liberal joining your other liberals here on this thread.

BTW, refering to yourself by using your own name in a sentence is a sign of impending mental collapse.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I have never once advocated blindly following the government. That would be absolutely foolish. I am just saying if you are going to go against anything you should probably have some proof first.

Well said. Where is your proof for this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Wow, can I play also?
So I guess I can call you a typical liberal joining your other liberals here on this thread.

You could but you would be wrong.

BTW, refering to yourself by using your own name in a sentence is a sign of impending mental collapse.
:

Thank you Mr. Theory. You just reminded my what is wrong with the, MY, GOP. When you are all gone the party will heal.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
PEOPLE..... if you don't like the thread, don't post in it.

No More off topic posts. !!!!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ohh SNAP!

hehe good catch there kernel

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That is not evidence of blindly following the government. It is evidence of my gratitude to Bush and Cheney for their decision to protect us and not just roll over and let the Taliban take over because people are afraid somebody might get hurt in a war.

Also i agree with the other poster who pointed out that talking in the third person about yourself is a sign of mental illness. I guess you wont believe that until someone makes a youtube video about it.

You just hate me because I appreciate Bush. What is wrong with liking Bush?

Keep derailing this thread because you disagree with my other thread. Your very actions show that this place very well could be infiltrated. Thanks for proving my point!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

The reason some people believe some of the things you've listed, is because they have had the supreme and dubious pleasure (in part thanks to so many being asleep at the wheel and distrusting the testimonies of others all the time so that the many are shoved down that rabbit hole and their family to boot!) of experiencing abductions and et contact first hand. And while you are in denial, and refusing to accept this, they are forced to search for information from others, and network on forums, since there are no good groups like ACERN all over the place, and gradually their own knowledge base, memories and concepts of what is occurring starts to happen. Not with some peoples help though. So wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
You could but you would be wrong.

You mean just like you were?
Good grief!

Thank you Mr. Theory. You just reminded my what is wrong with the, MY, GOP. When you are all gone the party will heal.

You just keep proving yourself WRONG since I am not a republican and judging by your response, you seem to have some real hatred built up inside proving that I am correct. Thanks for playing.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Because you don't believe it's possible, doesn't mean that it isn't.

This is a conspiracy website, and seemingly is being used as such. Whether it be affiliated with the government, aliens, NWO, space travel, time travel, etc.

Many people have their own theories, and like to get others' opinions on them, which is why they post threads on here.

Now, I may also add, that there indeed are disinfo agents present on this site, but as far as the topics that you stated they are involved with, I think it's possible they're involved, but not entirely. I myself think some of these theories are well backed and established and are feasible, but I am no agent.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Any post after this one that is uncivil or off topic will get you a 3 day posting ban.

You have been warned.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join