It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Aircraft 'Black Box' Serial Numbers Mysteriously Absent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yes, but still no answer why there are no serial numbers.

CJ

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
More info here:
pilotsfor911truth.org...

oh dear, they have this rubbish there I see....

FLIGHT DECK DOOR Pilots For 9/11 Truth also found, according to the data, there is no evidence suggesting a "Hijack" had occurred. A Flight Deck Door parameter shows the door closed for the entire flight. No evidence has been provided thus far which shows the Flight Deck Door open in order to facilitate a "Hijack".(4)

If they bothered to actually check the data they would have seen that the door was never opened.... as that sensor was not connected!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yeah, this is what you get when you bring up the serial numbers or the air defenses at the Pentagon. Distraction, excuses, deflection, off topic, and smart ass remarks. It's like a pack of wolves. The FBI or NTSB won't comment, and the FOIA was summarily dismissed with no legal precedent. The data from the black boxes STILL remain unidentified simply because they won't provide the serial numbers. Because if they do provide it, then you're darn right we want to see the maintenance records of the aircraft. And there are other avenues of research too that could be pursued with those serial numbers.

NOTHING in the data from the FDRs directly ties the data to the tail numbers of the planes either. This is NOT solved. And readers should not take the words of those who are doing nothing but trying to confuse the issue, or trying to get you to believe you should just drop it.

Q-UNIT worst nightmare: Crowds of people all over the US standing on street corners with huge signs: "WE WANT THE BLACK BOX SERIAL NUMBERS AND AIRCRAFT RECORDS, NOW!!!!"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Can you provide information about the FOIA request? At the moment all you have is a piece of essentially legalistic advice that suggests the respondent wasn't familiar with the case itself but was giving an opinion. Is there a record of the request itself and a document that details the refusal?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The FBI or NTSB won't comment....

Did you ask?

Not that it really matters anyway, you've got your denial card ready to thrown down no matter what the response. Really, you don't think people can't see your game from ten miles away? The FBI stated that the recorders turned over to the NTSB were found at the site of the crashes, but you don't believe them so you want the same people whom you claim can't be trusted to not lie about where the devices came from to tell you the serial number. Just incredible.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Is that the same "Certified" FDR in which you and your cohorts claim seconds are missing derived from a program downloaded free from the net designed by some guy from Australia who admits he doesn't have any experience with FDR's whatsoever???? yet the NTSB has made no such claim of such "missing seconds" using state of the art industry leading FDR decoding software from CAE Flightscape?

Is that the same "Certified" FDR?

Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmericanThanks, True. Best thread I've seen in awhile.
You said something that bears repeating, and that's hundreds, if not thousands of people with signs on street corners, demanding the truth. When I first joined ats I believed that this could be the vehicle for just that type of event, but years later I'm not so sure anymore. The group of creeps that haunt every 9/11 thread are treated as though they are legitimate posters, when in fact every serious poster knows they are here for one purpose, and that's to cover-up the truth. Watch your back, but don't stop spreading the word.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by hooper

Is that the same "Certified" FDR in which you and your cohorts claim seconds are missing derived from a program downloaded free from the net designed by some guy from Australia who admits he doesn't have any experience with FDR's whatsoever???? yet the NTSB has made no such claim of such "missing seconds" using state of the art industry leading FDR decoding software from CAE Flightscape?

Is that the same "Certified" FDR?

Just wondering.

Yep, same one. However, I am not stipulating to any of the rest of your editorial. So, when did you ask the FBI and/or the NTSB for the FDR serial numbers? I know you like to post the question here on a internet conspiracy website forum, but I think you would probably have more luck asking them or the airlines. Keep us up to date on your inquiries.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And after all that...still not even a hint of interest from the debunkers like, "yeah, that is strange." Just more of the same.

CJ

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Your Attention Please...

Seeing as this is apparently one of the few threads where I haven't already posted them, and the numerous removed posts above suggest a lack of understanding on the part of some members, I strongly recommend that anyone who has not already done so review these links:

STOP THE MADNESS!

Terminal Velocity

We are sick of the relentless polarized bickering that poisons this forum, tired of having our polite requests ignored and are taking measures to eliminate problem behavior permanently.

"Truthers" and "debunkers" alike are being systematically removed in favor of members who honor the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use and cooperate with our efforts to promote a civil, scholarly environment for discussing this very important subject.

Members who indulge in trollery such as personal commentary and childish vendettas do so at risk of losing their posting privileges temporarily or permanently. Those who persist in using terms such as "twoofers", "shills" and the like, or otherwise baiting other members and perpetuating such disruptive nonsense, will be subject to immediate account termination.

So let's not go there ever again.

This message is intended to offer fair warning to anyone who may not be aware of what's going on. As always, if anyone disagrees with anything I post, by all means send me a private message and I'll be happy to discuss it.

But this is no longer a matter for debate, it is a matter of fact.

And with that, I ask that we focus on the topic "9/11 Aircraft 'Black Box' Serial Numbers Mysteriously Absent", confine our comments to that subject, and avoid the need for further staff action in this thread.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

.still not even a hint of interest from the debunkers

That's because we don't care. These are the only 2 numbers that matter.

N644AA

N591UA

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Thank you so much for displaying to us the black box serial numbers for the 4 planes! Where did you find them? FOIA? Oh thank goodness, someone found the serial numbers to the black boxes - except, why only two of them? Where are the others? Oh, and can you post a link to where you found the black box serial numbers you posted? I just want to put it in my files under "black box serial numbers". It was really great of you to answer the question of the OP and give us the black box serial numbers. I think many people will be interested in finally seeing these serial numbers from the black boxes! You shall forever now be known as the poster who posted the black box serial numbers in reference to the thread about the mysteriously absent black box serial numbers. Thank you so much again for helping us by posting the black box serial numbers!

Thanks!

CJ

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Please explain this line of logic and inquiry. The government has stipulated that the recording devices were the ones found at the crash sites. You don't believe the government. Therefore you are requesting that the same people whom you are accusing of lying to please forward additional information. What's to stop you, should they provide the additional information and it doesn't support your cover up, from simply accusing the same people of lying again?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
looks like the usual suspects are up to the usual "911 / madness"

Keep it up guys , you`re just showing yourselves for what you are ....... *cough*shills*cough*

Good thread here , actually , its something worth keeping an eye on .....

S+F O.P good stuff

----------------- "Truthers" and "debunkers" alike are being systematically removed in favor of members who honor the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use and cooperate with our efforts to promote a civil, scholarly environment for discussing this very important subject. --------------- if there was a huge laughing smiley i`d use it right now ........ WE ALL KNOW THAT MORE "TRUTHERS" ARE KICKED FROM THIS SITE THAN (O.Sers)"DEBUNKERS".
edit on 27-7-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join