It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Have a Problem Believing In The NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

right, that's why the conspiracy goes that they will bump off 3/5 of the total population, leaving a nice small chunk to serve and adore them. I'm not sure I believe them, but know a few billionaires, and when you are that wealthy you're a hammer and all the people are nails.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
In an abundance scenario, I would do whatever I dern well pleased. Probe secrets of the universe through math and science. Find out where G-d lives and drop in and say hello, help my fellow man overcome, make babies to strive for the same. All without the worry of "where will I get these little notes with dead politicians on them so I don't freeze or starve to death during the winter".

OMG. Have you read my book? You're absolutely right. In abundance, We all follow our bliss.

And we can create abundance if enough people are thinking in that paradigm and not in the scarcity paradigm that typifies the world you said you would "welcome."

We can triumph over the NWO, if the paradigm is spread.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hello Slayer69,

I have read your thread ‘the idiots guide to the NWO‘. I can honestly say it does not even begin to answer the human equation. Unless you have posted something new… Besides what I have read within your thread and most of the responses within this thread do nothing but regurgitate the same old tired themes. I have read all of those, what I have not seen is anything that talks about how this NWO get past the human behavior equation.

In another thread I admitted that the theories regarding the NWO read extremely well, yet so too does communism. As I stated in that other thread, just because something reads well doesn't mean it is true or as good as it comes across. There should be no doubt that communism is the most destructive political concept known to man. Every time is has been tried it has failed and people have suffered greatly. One of the main reason is communism destroys the human spirit. Yet, when you read communism is reads like a way to achieve Utopia. But when you add the human element you discover it destroys the human soul. That is the exact same problem I see with this NWO thought process today.

So please, please help me understand how the human element allows for this NWO to be true. I would ask that you answer the questions posted at the start of this thread so we can begin there and then move forward.

Thanks in advance.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This thread has sit for a week now and still I wait for someone to answer my questions. Are there no answers available? This NWO must exist simply because people have to believe in evil? IF it does exists then what about the human equation, its not like this NWO can exist within a vacuum. So I post this here bringing this thread forward in another attempt to receive some answers. Anyone?

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It does not have to be human at all , and that is the only way I think it would make sense.

Would not be too far fetched , let's say a race of ill intentioned beings were to come here , study human psicology , religion , and other areas that could be considered important , to explore our weaknesses.

Then they make contact with people in positions of power , only those they deem valuable to their cause. Influencing those in key positions , not necessarily the leaders , but advisors and other important people. Promising technology and even more power.

The human family is not yet very much developed mentally , and we can be persuaded and/or seduced with some ease. Some would even think they were receiving a message from god himself while they are actually receiving telepathic messages!

Some are persuaded , some not , nevertheless they are also being deceived , as they would end up being only the mediators in the transition of power to the real overlords.

Take the Bohemian Summer Group for an example , I do not really believe they are praising the devil in their rituals , but they certainly have to do with something they might believe to be religious to them , or it is simply to contact their "masters".

The problem is that we have a completely antropologic view of things today , the thought of existance of life beyond our Earth is ridiculed in a way so heavily that it clouds people's perceptions. Even the tons of evidence and testimonies are too much criticized and given little credit.

Everywhere I look today I see humanity getting weaker and weaker , and who do you think will show up to save the day when humanity will be so weak that they will be accepting any kind of help , under any terms?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The people in power are giants sitting on top of the clouds, and you are merely an ant scurrying around beneath their feet...

You can't wrap your head around this because you remain unrealistically optimistic about human nature, and you underestimate the power of greed.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You believe that AL Quaeda will kill millions of people in the name of their religion, do you not? Of course you do, such is evident.

the NWO also plan on killing millions under the banner of the same religious extremism, except in the name of Satan.

Now you may believe it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
NWO exists because they state it in media and have "elite conventions".
NWO killing 1+ billion of people? Nobody said they want to......

Every general likes to develop crazy strategies and one of those strategies probably leaked

[edit on 4-6-2009 by l0gic]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
WoW!!!

The NWO exists because aliens make it so, because people in governments across the world make mention of a New World Order, which to them means, conflicts solved and new alliances made by political ends instead of through war. And still others say the NWO has not stated that they want to kill up to 95% of the worlds population, even though that is one of the main reason people are opposed to this new world order cabal.
If anything, the statements I have read within this thread have strengthened my belief that a new world order does not exist anywhere near the level some on this site claim. As a matter a fact, I find it laughable that people are so convinced that it exists, that they cannot explain how the human equation allows for it. Not funny haha, but funny sad!

Can anyone answer the human equation questions this thread was created for. This thread is not here to rehash some old themes, or some new ones about pie in the sky masters. RATHER, this thread was created to find answers to the human equation. Can one of you NWO people answer the questions I posed at the beginning of this thread... PLEASE!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 6-6-2009 by littlebunny]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join