It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Have a Problem Believing In The NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In a nutshell, I still can’t wrap my head around a worldwide organization hell bent on taking over the world and killing billions simply to achieve that aim, I don’t see how it can actually exist. I have read at least thirty websites over the last two years. Well over a hundred threads within this site, and the materials off those threads and I still can’t get past the human factor. I’m sorry it just don’t make sense to me.

There are to many variables that are not being taken into consideration as far as I am concerned. Before I get into that however, I will admit it is entirely possible that regional or even national plans for worldwide conquest can exist. We can look to history and see how those things have happened before, they never last, but they have happened.
Outside of several groups, minimum of four different groups, each trying to conquer the world, and fighting and killing each other to do so… I just can’t see how one group of men the world over would have come together with the sole purpose of creating a worldwide government that they control and in perfect harmony. There is nothing, and I mean nothing in our known history of man for such a thing to ever have existed in the past. And when we add the human factor I just don’t see how it can be possible today. Well that’s not entirely true. I can see a government, or a collection of governments physically fighting it out for world domination. That will most likely be the real creator of a World Wide Government.
But I CANNOT see a collection of governments, (a small group of men no more then a football team) who control both big and small countries, each pretending that they are the same and that the spoils of world domination when finished will be the same for each. Not to mention, the numbers factor for these people to be able to pull this off. I just don’t see it!

Here are some of the variables I just can’t get my mind around:

How to control 6 plus billion people:

In order for that to be even remotely possible there would have to be a world war. As it stands right now the world is full of cowards, and each of these cowards seem to be in control of all the nations that could allow for this worldwide conquest. Outside of North Korea, Iran, and maybe one or two others… The rest of the world is bending over backwards to find peace even though only brute strength will bring those nations I just mentioned to their knees, or allow for this one world order.
Now I realize there are some who believe this new world order crowd has just introduced a designer virus which will lower the human population, thereby making it easier to control. Okay, from some of the stuff I have read, that is a possibility. For me its still to soon to say that H1N1 was created by man. But for the sake of this argument lets say that it was created by this group. If history has taught man anything, its you cannot control nature. Sure you can create limited changes with limited success, but in the end, nature always wins. With that being said, I don’t see how these people believe, even if they have the right anti-viral now, how the hell do they plan to keep this virus safe from changing? The quick answer is they can’t. Now, they could roll the dice and hope for the best, yet if we accept that, then that means we also have to accept that they don’t care if they reach the other side of their plans or not. And for a group that is hell bent on controlling the world that is a game buster for me. A group of terrorists and/or religious fanatics maybe… But a group of men who want to control everything, It doesn’t add up.
I can’t see how they would have introduced this virus, this pandemic plague, knowing full well they might die. That doesn’t add up… Unless of course these people are many miles under the earth, or living in space, and they don’t need any Earthside contact to finish this game. If that is true, well then that could be extremely possible… But that is highly unlikely… I mean think about that for a second. If they are already in space or miles under the Earth and they don’t need nothing or anything from the Earth, then why the hell do they even care? That doesn’t add up!
Let alone the fact that if these people have existed for as long as some claim, when they had the whole world at war back in the forties, why didn’t they do this then? America had the bomb, no one else did, and the world was already at war. Why didn’t they push for worldwide domination then? Money, not enough power? I’m sorry but when I look at this aspect of history I can’t see how this could possibly be true. Once again it doesn’t add up.

Internal Control:

I just don’t see how these people could convince people the world over to follow along with this plan. Regional players, absolutely. Worldwide players, it just don’t add up! First off, lets say there was this plan, and they got their people into power in most of the countries. In order for this to happen in our time, it would already need to be in place this very second, and I don’t see how that is even possible let alone true. There are over one hundred countries that want the United States and England to disappear. Let alone how other countries feel towards Europe as a whole. How are these new world order people going to take control of that situation? America, Russia, Europe, and Asian countries have all seen how putting their man in control of a country never lasts. As a matter a fact once it comes out, it takes quite a long time for the people in those countries to trust. There is to much hate all across Central and South America for the United States or Europe to just say… “Okay boys, today’s the day… Woohoo!” That’s just not logical as far as I am concerned.

(continue next post)

[edit on 27-5-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continued from above

When I look across this planet I see more countries out of control and heading for complete chaos, and more and more people pissed off at their governments. I don’t see people coming together and singing koom-by-ya anytime soon. Let alone the fact in America alone, if people started to hear there was a gang of whoever going around killing people. Holycrap! This nation would explode and everyone with money and in government would need to hide!
And we don’t need to look very far across the world to see how different groups of people react to each other. Is Africa only going to be one tribe? Is all of America only going to allow for one race, one religion? How about Europe? Asia, Asia Minor, the Middle-East… And what about them Jews? I know there are some who believe this is happening because of the Jews… Which literary makes me laugh out loud… Because if that was true, you would think if all of the world elites are in on this, the Jews would have a warmer reception in the United Nations. I’m just sayin!

No Historical Reference:

I can’t find anywhere in human history were a group of people, simply motivated by greed and power, were able to convince others to kill all of mankind so those with all the money can rule. I can look across the world right now and point to places on the planet were those who have shed blood in the same mud with their countrymen, and now they are the leaders of a country. But I can’t see one place on the planet in our time or in recorded history were people with money and limited power have been able to achieve anything even remotely similar to what we are being asked to believe. This new world order crowd is asking us to abandon our reasoning if they expect everyone to believe this is happening simply because it reads well on paper.
Let’s say I am part of this new world order crowd. I am a general. I am ordered to go out and kill millions simply because that is the world my handlers demand. Now because I have lead my men, and because they have followed me, and I am assuming they trust me to do what is right by them… Does anyone seriously think I would just hand all that over to some dumbass with money, when I have all the real power? That would never, nor has it ever happened! Let alone the fact, who in their right mind would do everything these people say, and then actually believe when its all said and done, that they and their worker bees are going to be allowed to live? I admit you can achieve all of that, in a limited fashion with national fever, but when it comes to the concepts that are discussed with reference to this new world order crowd, where in human history has that ever happened? Even when we look to ALL the Religions across the world and throughout history and all the power they had, there was murder, betrayal, disloyalty and in the end, it ended badly for everyone involved. I’m sorry I just can’t wrap my head around this because the human factor destroys it completely.

A More Realistic World Order:

Sometime in the future I can see this world with a worldwide government. That is coming! It has too, if, we are ever going to leave this rock and explore the known universe/galaxy. As we see around us right now… We cannot have almost a hundred countries, each with their own agenda, in spaceships with laser and such flying around at faster then light… And think we are all going to get along out there, when we can’t even get along down here. Can anyone say… Nuclear Weapons!?

I am convince in order for that world to exist, a new world order will need to be created in blood! I will even go so far as to admit billions might have to die to make that a reality. However, it won’t be done by a handful of rich people. It will be done off the backs of the average person, and they will have to decide they have had enough with all these regional and local conflicts. This last war will have to be brutal. And then the people will have to decide when its done that they want no more of it. There is no way in hell the human factor will allow one percent of the worlds population to decide who lives and who dies. It just won’t happen. I will fight my countries enemies, or I will fight my own government if it pushes to hard. Outside of that, I’m not going to kill people simply because a person with money says… “Hey if you kill all those people I will reward you.” It won’t happen. Now I know those people exist, but if I see them coming, I will do everything in my power to make sure they die and I live. And I am pretty sure I am not alone on that score.

So in order for a worldwide government to exist, us lowly people will have to have had enough. They will have to make it happen, because people with money only have so much power and even then it is extremely limited. There is no one on this planet who can control everything. He might have his fingers in everything, but there is no way he can control it. Direct things… sure to an extent, but I guaran-damn-tee its not being controlled. They say all battle plans go to crap the moment the first shot is fired. And all you can do is continue to re-adjust and re-evaluate every plan, all day everyday… Or if its working its an ambush… Like all ambushes they are always limited in scope and with limited results. I could create a pinky the brain plan tomorrow and get millions to follow… But in the end, it wont work. Because just as soon as I start ordering the killing of innocent people, then those around me will know for certain that I care very little about them as well. And though they will obey at the beginning, let me kill one or a hundred people who disobey me or don’t do everything the way I want it done. I cannot sustain, that movement cannot sustain, it goes against human nature. They will rebel!

(continue next post)

[edit on 27-5-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

All people can be sheep some of the time, and some of the people will be sheep all of the time, but even a sheep if backed into a corner will fight like a lion to survive. --Charles Marcello

Even though this is long, this truly is a short, short version of why I can’t get my head wrapped around this evil new world order belief. If someone can answer each of those problems, with a human element solution then perhaps I can begin to see how its possible. And please don’t bring the devil or God’s plan into this, or I will have to create a whole new thread discussing why I question religious beliefs, even though I have a deep belief in God…

As it stands right now however, I believe this whole new world order stuff is a really great story, and might be possible in localized regions of the world… like the attacks the USA is seeing against our Constitution so regional people can gain power over us all.

But a movement of people hell bent on killing 95% of the population and then everyone they allow to live will become their slaves. I’m sorry I just find that to be completely nonsensical. Not only the end result, but all the stuff that needs to be done to achieve that result.

If there is anyone who can set me straight I assure you I will read what you have to say with an opened mind. I mean my mind is not completely closed to the idea, I just don’t see how its possible.

I look forward to reading everyone’s response. And rest assured I will have more questions.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

(continue next post)

Ok I'll be patient.

OK I'm back. You have asked many questions and they do deserve to be answered, I would take up about almost as much space if not more to answer all of your questions. So I did the next best thing. I created my own thread with many answers to your questions.

Follow the link down below in my signature.

Thanks for waiting.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The easiest way to tell the NWO is b.s is that the old world order is still in charge and hold most of the world's wealth. Power is the drug that identifies the addicts, that spot marks the leopard. Religiously speaking, if you can segregate the top 200 then you can identify the "fallen angels."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My biggest problem with the idea of a population-reducing NWO is...... who's going to wait on them and produce things and grow things and be good slaves? Surely we aren't expected to believe that this all-powerful organization wan'ts to wipe out more than half of the global population and then put their own hands to the soil???

Also.......... if they were truly as all-powerful as is written about here and other sites.......... why don't they just take control? Does it really take a numerology/cosmetology injunction to bring about "the day"? Project Blue Beam? Puuuuuuleaze.

I DO believe there is a conglomerate of power and money. I think perhaps there are a few of them, and they don't necessarily work well together. they probably all hated recess.
Sure, I think probaly they watch out for their own interests to the exclusion of everyone else.

I don't think the Masons/Freemasons are the core of this. I think they've been maligned unfairly for a long time. I know Masons. I was a Demolay. I think they are people, with a doctrine of doing good and helping, and resisting religious oppression, while maintaining a reverence in God.

I guess I'm just asking for it. Enter the next person to tell me to "WAKE UP!"

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The easiest way to tell the NWO is b.s is that the old world order is still in charge and hold most of the world's wealth. Power is the drug that identifies the addicts, that spot marks the leopard. Religiously speaking, if you can segregate the top 200 then you can identify the "fallen angels."

It really doesn't matter by what name... A rose, and all that, though a rose is not a good choice for illustration here, I suppose.

They, that's They, are making the plans and carrying them out.

So... We must look for ways out.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new overlords. They will tell us how to properly live our lives while we tend to their organic farms under the forthcoming bank controlled feifdom. We will worship mother earth, wars will be unnecessary as there wont be enough people left to fight each other.
The fact is, controlling 6 billion people is fairly easy. Control the money. If nearly all people on the earth work for money to buy food, water and the essentials, and you make the money out of thin air, you are the middleman to all of life's necessities. In a mechanized world, most of the laborious tasks that people had to preform through history can now be accomplished with machines, farming, harvesting, irrigation. Only a few people and maintence personell are required to produce the same amount of food as many many thousands of people working by hand. There is also a theory of eugenics at play where elite families believe that all others are from lowly genetic lines, and are a blight on planet earth. At the top, people look like ants, so to speak. It all sounds so crazy I do not believe it myself, but hey, if we had billions of dollars to wipe our behinds with we might be megalomaniacal murderous freaks too.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I totally agree with you. I have said so on many threads. It's not that they aren't accomplishing anything, but, not nearly what they want to, nor can do.

These are rich entitled addicts! They know very little about human behavior, and this will destroy them. I cannot imagine them all getting along anyway.

Between drinking their Scotch, whoring and dying, who are they passing the torch down to? Would their offspring who are likely late stage hedonists even care?

Perhaps what Mark Twain humorously wrote we can apply to them:

"Providence always makes it a point to find out what you are after, so as to see that you don't get it."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
I for one welcome our new overlords. They will tell us how to properly live our lives while we tend to their organic farms under the forthcoming bank controlled feifdom. We will worship mother earth, wars will be unnecessary as there wont be enough people left to fight each other.

May I request that you read my book? You sound like you need a much better paradigm to strive for.

Please pardon my amateur efforts at writing, and try to envision what you would do in the abundance paradigm.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Never underestimate the enemy!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
My biggest problem with the idea of a population-reducing NWO is...... who's going to wait on them and produce things and grow things and be good slaves? Surely we aren't expected to believe that this all-powerful organization wan'ts to wipe out more than half of the global population and then put their own hands to the soil???

Also.......... if they were truly as all-powerful as is written about here and other sites.......... why don't they just take control? Does it really take a numerology/cosmetology injunction to bring about "the day"? Project Blue Beam? Puuuuuuleaze.

I DO believe there is a conglomerate of power and money. I think perhaps there are a few of them, and they don't necessarily work well together. they probably all hated recess.
Sure, I think probaly they watch out for their own interests to the exclusion of everyone else.

I don't think the Masons/Freemasons are the core of this. I think they've been maligned unfairly for a long time. I know Masons. I was a Demolay. I think they are people, with a doctrine of doing good and helping, and resisting religious oppression, while maintaining a reverence in God.

I guess I'm just asking for it. Enter the next person to tell me to "WAKE UP!"

Can you even grasp the figure of 1 billion? 1,000,000,000.

The real elite make up approx 1% of the entire population.

How do you then figure, that the other 99% of 1 billion isn't enough slaves to wait on that 1%?

Where do people on this site get their logic from, it's ridiculous. At the current moment almost half the worlds population struggles to even have electricity, a roof over their head, and clean water. So we can automatically delete them from earth.

Down to 3 billion. NEXT. Get a grip people, the facts are all around you, the evidence is well documented, so well in fact, that it's extremely simple to dictate what the next steps will be.

People such as Bill Cooper with intimate knowledge of the workings were able to predict major events with amazing accuracy.

Bill cooper predicted 911 almost to a T, and his prediction was only a few weeks off of the actual date. So if people like him, with absolutely no involvement in the actual crime can predict it's inevitability, then they must have figured it out some how. PSYCHICS? I think not. Je ecouter repetez, GET A GOD DAMN GRIP.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by king9072]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

While I can't necessarily make someone believe in a New World Order, considering it takes a whole lot of logic and a little bit of faith (much less than any religion mind you), I can put things into perspective the way I, and I feel most, see it.

The entire prospect of the NWO is run on lies and propaganda. They don't need to forcefully take control of anything because they are already in control. During the first and second World Wars, they could not have enacted any plans because they didn't have the resources to do any of that. The wars themselves were used as a political and war machine in order for those in power to make the billions upon billions needed in order to carry out any such ideas.

Over time it is a wait thing. Things, no doubt, got in the way of enacting any such final plans, considering such a massive, grand plan, could not be accomplished unless thuroughly thought through first.

All it takes is lies upon lies in the name of freedom and protection to get the people to do what they want. While there are many people who are "awake", the LARGE majority of the people will be followers. When depopulation begins, even more lies and false acts of protection will create even more devout followers, and even more devout revolutionaries to the acts.

Many people are going to see the NWO as a supreme act of justice and worldwide peace. They are going to be led to believe that it is the only way in which the world can finally reach a "utopian" level that is formerly unheard of. These are the people that are going to turn agains those who are fighting - and these are the people that are going to continue to work their backs to uphold the status quo they believe protects them.

Their will be plenty of bloodshed, no doubt. However, it won't be for them to gain control - it will be those fighting against that control.

As far as belief... well all you have to do is look at the headlines of the past few decades, use a little bit of strings to connect the dots, and then you will realize that the world outlook as a whole is either one of sheer, uncanny coincidence, or that something is amiss. Piece by piece more and more information reveals itself to link to the existence of a NWO and it doesn't take evidence from a bunch of conspiracy nuts to see it.

Before I ever started researching any conspiracy theories, I had already built up the belief that we as a whole were under the control of some underhanded agenda. I pieced the pieces together myself and it was only when I started coming online regularly that I was able to put a name to it.

To each his own I always say. However, even if the NWO doesn't exist, there is no doubt that the world as we know it is in for serious changes and perhaps collapse on a global scale. While general survival should be prepared for, I still don't think it is a bad idea to prepare for the possibility of defending yourself against such a regiment. That is, if you feel you have any power against them.

If not, then... well, don't worry about it I guess.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by dashen

May I request that you read my book? You sound like you need a much better paradigm to strive for.

Please pardon my amateur efforts at writing, and try to envision what you would do in the abundance paradigm.

In an abundance scenario, I would do whatever I dern well pleased. Probe secrets of the universe through math and science. Find out where G-d lives and drop in and say hello, help my fellow man overcome, make babies to strive for the same. All without the worry of "where will I get these little notes with dead politicians on them so I don't freeze or starve to death during the winter".

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The new world order. What can be said to validate it's authenticity? How can one convince anybody that a new world order really exists and is operating right now? Recorded history tells us of the new world order many times if we listen.

The tower of babel was the first attempt to bring about the nwo, and over 1600 years ago, St Jerome prophecied of the coming new world order we are seeing today! Many profound people of world reknown have spoken about the nwo. G HW Bush gave his nwo speech shortly before the gulf war 1, and Mikiel Gorbachov called the nwo "operation perestroika", while bood ole slick willie clinton coined the nwo phrase "global neighborhood".

The global elite are made up of a bunch of people who are actually bitter enemies, but they have a common cause, and that is world dominion! They don't care how they achieve it, nor do they care who they step on or squash to finalize their resepctive agendas!

Why do you think that we have so many organizations of rich people calling the shots when planning anything business-wise? I have never seen a "poor person's annual meeting" anywhere, have you? The bilderbergs, rothschilds, kennedys, rockefellers, gates, soros, vanderbilts, russells, and many other filthy rich conglomerates have never obeyed the same laws that you and I have had to, for their wealth IS the law!

You folks think people like Oprah Winfrey and Michael Bloomberg are rich?
Those 2 are paupers compared to the real wealth builders! The nwo is nothing new, and yet it is. This is because there are so many people just now finding out about it and the info has changed so much through the years!

There is much info out there on thye nwo and the elite, some is real information, and some is total bunk! But once a person digs deep enough, they soon are able to tell the authentic info from the fake.

The trouble people have with researching the nwo is that a lot of the reading and other things that go along with it are tiresome and time-consuming. They rely on the latest new book written by so and so conspiracy theorist instead of doing the research for themselves.

I am not knocking conspiratorial authors by any stretch of the imagination, for there are many well-reputated ones, but there are a few out there just trying to sell a story to pay next months' rent also!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

The entire prospect of the NWO is run on lies and propaganda. They don't need to forcefully take control of anything because they are already in control. During the first and second World Wars, they could not have enacted any plans because they didn't have the resources to do any of that. The wars themselves were used as a political and war machine in order for those in power to make the billions upon billions needed in order to carry out any such ideas.

Hey gwydionblack thanks for your response.

About the above quote... They didn't have the resources? An entire world at war, twenty million Americans, plus millions more from other countries and they didn't have the resources? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense at all. America was the only country to have the h-bomb. This new world order people could have bombed the whole world into submission back then.

Them not having the resources of manpower to achieve their goals is that what you mean? ... Now that would make sense. Those combat veterans would have eat them for dinner. Money means nothing when you are being shot at, nor does any promise of money. And that is still a problem this entire plan/concept lacks... If they couldn’t get hardened war veterans to take over the world… then how in the hell are they gonna get some schmuck with a bad attitude to join together with millions of other people with bad attitudes, and then convince them to kill the rest of us? I mean are you saying there are enough elites on this planet to do this bloody business all by themselves?

I will admit as you look across the planet it appears as if there is a force pushing us along a path. And yes, I believe there is a force that exists that has helped man get this far... And there is a part of me that must admit us making it this far could be labeled as pure dumb luck. Especially when I look across America, and with all seriousness, with all our laws protecting mankind from itself, I wonder how the hell the human race ever got this far. But I believe as a people we have to much time on our hands and nothing to fear. So we have to create danger out of everything. That goes for all the laws that have been enacted across the USA in the name of safety, and for a belief in a evil group of men hell bent on killing us all.

I would really like to read what your answer is for the human equation in all this. Its easy to say people are sheep. Hell people you don't know probably think you're the sheep, and I'm the sheep, and that guy over there is and so on and so on... But I guarantee I won't go down without a fight. I don't have to believe in a new world order to know some idiot is coming after me with a gun. And I am pretty sure all the other sheep can figure that out as well. Well, a good deal many of them.
So if they are going to kill 95% of us... I would say a low estimate is at least 10 percent of that number will be willing to stand and fight for family and their own life... Where do they get the numbers to kill 600,000,000 million people hell bent on living worldwide? Hell in America alone that 10 percent equals 33,000,000 armed citizens. And now that this plan is all over the net... You really think these people believe we are just going to hide up in the hills until they get bored? Or do you believe that you will eventually start taking the fight to them?

I'm sorry it just don't add up. Could these people have a plan to nuke us all... Okay sure that is possible, but that leaves them next to nothing. That whole destroy the village in order to save it, takes on a whole new meaning if you accept that. I'm just saying...

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 28-5-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It won't take much of imagination, to realize the end of the world as we know it. By the time the NWO unleashes their plan, all they have to do is wait. They won't need to impliment the RFID chip, or some other device into peoples bodies. As it is at this moment, people wouldn't accept such an invation anyway. Not only because it's to "big", but people has gotten wise to this idea.

Instead would it be easier to unleash a bio-chemical bacteria. A virus, sort of like the Black Plague, that killed of close to 2/3 of the european population between the years 1347-1351.
Now the most recent virus uncontrollable known to man, would be the ebola virus. Maybe a virus like that, or similar, could be released onto the world. It could be, that a cure is already made available, to those people who's low and high ranking in the NWO. Then within less than a week, a staggering amount of dead people would no longer be an obstical, except for the cleanup crews. After that, there would be no problem, with people resisting getting the RFID chip incerted into their bodies.

Nano-technic may also be an option, for elimination of people of certain ethnic populations.

Peace dudes & dudettes

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

There is a requirement for wealth to have value and meaning, there must be people to envy you, to desire that which you possess. Adulation and the desire to be you.........People who will subject themselves to you in the hopes of sharing in your largesse. It is no good to be King if you have no subjects to lord it over.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There have been secret societies since ancient Egypt. All secret societies have delusions of grandeur, in controlling the world, Hitler included, but they all seem to be foiled in the end.

I don't doubt for a minute that THEY exist. I have studied them since the early 70's. But as the OP says, they don't last. We are dealing with human mortality, greed, and addiction. These are NOT healthy emotionally stable people, folks!

They certainly have set everything in motion, but, I believe THEY fit a much broader plot, but not one of their understanding.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join