It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the RFID chip or die in a FEMA camp?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Which one of these choices are you going to take?

In other words you'll die both ways, equally painfully

P.S. If this does happen in real life, would you run into the wild than choose one of the two options?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It won't happen.

The government can't force the people to get RFID chips. This is just a myth, and they won't throw people in FEMA camps for refusing.

Nobody is going to allow their elected officials to pass any such lesgislation, and if they do, a full scale revolution will occur.

So maybe it's a good thing they push for this, so we can remove these SOB's from their tall pillars and get your country and world, back on track.

If it "were" to happen, I would be long gone to another country even before the bill was signed or voted upon. Gone, gone and gone.

~Keeper

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
It won't happen.

The government can't force the people to get RFID chips. This is just a myth, and they won't throw people in FEMA camps for refusing.

Nobody is going to allow their elected officials to pass any such lesgislation, and if they do, a full scale revolution will occur.

So maybe it's a good thing they push for this, so we can remove these SOB's from their tall pillars and get your country and world, back on track.

If it "were" to happen, I would be long gone to another country even before the bill was signed or voted upon. Gone, gone and gone.

~Keeper

Ditto.Ditto, and ditto!!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Non of these options will be necessary...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, mister hitler came basically the equivalent to this in nazi germany.

Cant see how the nwo couldnt do the same!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It will only become mandatory when the Global dictator steps forward, claiming to be God. He is the Anti-Christ and the RFID chip implant will be the biblical "mark of the beast" He will require rich and poor, free and bond to recieve this mark. No one may buy or sell without it. If they refuse they will be killed and tortured.

My answer is neither. They wont find me, mark me or send me to a FEMA camp.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[quote=wonderworld]
It will only become mandatory when the Global dictator steps forward, claiming to be God. He is the Anti-Christ and the RFID chip implant will be the biblical "mark of the beast" He will require rich and poor, free and bond to recieve this mark. No one may buy or sell without it. If they refuse they will be killed and tortured.

Exactly. And the only people who have to worry about that are those who are "left behind" after the rapture.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

My answer is neither. They wont find me, mark me or send me to a FEMA camp.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by wonderworld]

wonderworld is correct, however finding you would be easy, you will run out of food then you will have to steal (this is of course if you have no wild farm to run to that the census people dont know about...unlikely..), when your caught it will be mark or fema camp, when that time comes it is FEMA camp for me, then death. they would not get me without a fight and that will likely end their life or at minimum pain to remind a memory.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Hemoglobin]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Hemoglobin]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well that's fine, if you wanna look at it from a religious perspective. From another, this person won't have time to step up onto the world stage as the dictator.

This whole scenario WILL not happen. It's impossible. The people of the world may be crazy and a little brainwashed, but under no circumstances will people allow them selves to be this controlled.

The NWO can try as they might, they won't win, there are too many of us against them. Which is the real reason for the "population" control they want to implement. Reduce the ammount of people who don't agree.

Let them come and try to impose their foolish ways, they will find it much harder to do things out in the open.

~Keeper

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

people have already allowed too much my friend, im afraid this situation is not that far out there, i have little faith people will stand up to stop this. all that needs to happen is a global plague, global economic meltdown, a few nukes here and there and some wars and people will beg for control over the terrorists

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

I would go out with a bang. I say let them try to walk through the wall of gunfire I put out as they try to chip me. As long as I take at least one of them out before I died, I would call it a fair deal. I would die with the honor of knowing I did the right thing.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We were supposed to be imminently thrown in FEMA camps and getting the mark of the beast and all that crap for years now.Its a big steamy pile of evangelical christian paranoid BS.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Well you cant blame a Christian for wanting to usher in the times of Revelation. I mean heck they been waiting over 2000 years. You would be chomping at the bit too after that much time.

You know they cant wait to see the rest of us trampled on by the BEAST. Then they will trully be in their own personal Heaven wagging their finger at us saying "I told you so."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I would die with the honor of knowing I did the right thing.

I agree..To run,would be letting every who died for us in vein..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I agree. I would rather have my family see me get blown away rather than watch me wuss out and give in to someone who is going to inprison us or give us a chip against our will. It would be a total dishonor to everyone who died for my family's freedom.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think it is really important to realize the Tyranny can never succeed if we all willing to die for our freedom. No army comes close to the size and scope of the civilian population. It would kind of ruin the benefits if we are all dead and they have no one to serve them.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's easy to say I would walk right up to the devil and spit in his face before I would take the mark...though I imagine it would be quite difficult to actually stand before the Devil and actually spit in his face.

That said, I would walk right up to the Devil and spit in his face. lol

How can you forget Matthew 26:34:

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

Jesus was right...

I hope and pray I will not make the same choice Peter did, but really how can you know until you find yourself in the same position.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For the RFID chip to be a requirement it will take some time, nobody will claim they are god, most likely it will be another catastrophe just like the WTC to make it a law to have it, just like they created the infinite war on terror, no specifical enemy, the war never ends. Now what will it be? who knows but i doubt any of this with happen on my lifetime, I am just in my late twenties mind you.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We are setting examples of taking away the rights of minorities right now, with things like Prop 8.

When the general public becomes desensitized enough to actually want this, and gets it voluntarily, tptb will be able to pass legislation pushing it on the minority who refuse. Until then, it will be a campaign not to force it on us, but to make us want it.

The first wave to have anything of the sort imposed on them will be criminals. Reactionary cultures approve of ALL proactive measures against criminals eventually - when faced with a constant, inevitable erosion of safety and justice. News outlets are all very aware of this fact. This is a very willful, proactive technology, (and those who are good manipulators are proactive by their nature), and can easily be enforced on a reactionary public, in due time.

There are a million different advantages and sales pitches for an implant chip; Especially a combination RF/GPS/Biometric chip.

Like I said, current legislation isn't showing much promise when it comes to subduing the mobs ability to impose their will on minorities. I honestly think that in due time, they will be convinced.

They WILL want it, and they will want YOU to have it too! They will say; "It gets me more miles, more points, more minutes, more discounts; It's faster, it makes traffic stops go faster; It gets me in and out of the gas station, and the bank, and the supermarket; It tells me where I am, how to get where I am going, what time it is now, and what time I'll get there (and even how long I've been here, and how long I was there!); It makes sure I'll never be lost or impossible to find; It makes sure my I'm not in need of medical attention; It makes sure I'll never be a drunk driver; It checks my blood sugar, and often; It calls 911 for me if I get poisoned; It even instantly pays for the friggin mp3s I download!

Oh yeah, so you said something about this all being really bad for me, right? What was it again?

Convenience is the real enemy...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by maus80]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

So prop 8 took away rights we already had? I thought it was the majority of people voting against something they dont agree with. If anything it is in support of the power of democracy not support of the idea that we are all being controlled.

How does prop 8 relate to being chipped? Just curious.

I guess we should just give every sub group of society what ever they want and if we dont then we are ushering in the NWO.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join