It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the RFID chip or die in a FEMA camp?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Well along those same lines of paranoid thinking, why dont we stop eating. They could always lace your fav bag of chips with nano chips that lodge themselves in your intestinal lining. It wouldnt even be false advertising, since you really were buying chips.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm not dying in a FEMA camp.

I'm going to be selling smokes in the cafeteria.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Definitely neither.
I would stand proudly, defending my family and honor to the last drop I have to bleed before I will surrender the home I have worked long hard and honestly to provide to said family.
They can then chip a dead man if they like, or put my corpse in a FEMA camp.
Fortunately that won't be necessary just yet because as absolutely, insanely stupid as our elected and non-elected leaders are, they are not so far gone as to think that there are not a whole lot like me here in America and they don't want that fight on their hands. So no worries yet in my opinion. ......However I'm keeping stocked up for that stand just in case...ya never know.....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

this is the time in our life to run off and spend the rest of our lives camping!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

except...then they wouldn't know what chip was planed in who? How would they know who they where tracking?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeahRayAnn

Well LeahRayAnn the super nano chip takes a sample of your dna and uses its magic communication ability to beam it back the the Enterprise of course. Dont you know the NWO and the PTB have magic powers?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

My point is that laws change. So just because a 10 year old cant enter a marriage now doesnt mean it cant be made legal just like same sex marriage. That is why they shouldnt allow redifinition of marriage at all, because then it opens it up to any odd marriage configuration, like my NAMBLA example.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

And if they redefine a law, guess what, EVERYONE STILL HAS THAT LEGAL, AND EQUAL RIGHT. One group doesn't get the right and another does. EQUAL RIGHTS.

ANd no, redefining marriage laws does not open your sensationalistic NAMBLA door. Because, even in that scenario, there are still laws about children entering into contracts, and statchatory rape laws. Try and keep it in the real, would you?

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will let them shoot me, haul me off, cut off my head, gas me...but I will not let them chip me. I will be peaceful until the end. I will pray and hope.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Ok before you get us both in trouble for derailing this thread, go start another thread and we can debate it all day and night if you want. Just u2u me when you have it set up. We can go as long as you want or until your usual running off and pouting in disgust.

Just to make this relevent, I wish someone would chip me, then stick me in a FEMA camp, roast me like a duck, and eat me just so I didnt have to listen to this guys need to be right all the time

My apologies to the OP! Please forgive me. Mods enjoy relieving me of some points.

Oh no I edited my post. Lets have a panic attack.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

If I was caught, and unable to run away to the wilds first, I'd take the chip and hold it still, covertly to the skin surface, than at soonest oppurtunity run out of sight,dig it out of my flesh with an exacto knife, cover the wound(no blood trail) and ditch the chip, maybe cut open a warm road kill and put it in there so the chip would have readings temporarily, to at least create an illusion,buying me time,to continue running into the wilds. I would do this option since I can control my pain response.
My preference would be to run,but if I had to go to fema camp for digging the chip out of my flesh,I'd kill myself before they could catch me or If they got me I'd irritate and gaslight the"authorities" for my own amusement, until they killed me. There are things worse than death.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
Which one of these choices are you going to take?

In other words you'll die both ways, equally painfully

P.S. If this does happen in real life, would you run into the wild than choose one of the two options?

I will choose neither. Yes, I will run into the wilds and live a bit longer than I probably would in a FEMA camp. Yes, I will die. But I will die free. My personal motto is "Live Free, Die Free".

And if, Creator forbid, my continuing health care from the VA due to injuries and disease caused by military service depends on getting chipped, then I will die free. Not free from pain. But free from tyranny.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Ok before you get us both in trouble for derailing this thread, go start another thread and we can debate it all day and night if you want. Just u2u me when you have it set up. We can go as long as you want or until your usual running off and pouting in disgust.

Just to make this relevent, I wish someone would chip me, then stick me in a FEMA camp, roast me like a duck, and eat me just so I didnt have to listen to this guys need to be right all the time

My apologies to the OP! Please forgive me. Mods enjoy relieving me of some points.

Oh no I edited my post. Lets have a panic attack.

Man, you are hilarious. You make a statement, I prove you wrong, you attack me, then try to make yourself look like the lighthearted do-gooder here. Classic trolling. You must be well practiced.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If you own a cell phone and carry it with you, you are already "chipped"!

Put it to you this way. If you ever seen "Red Dawn", I'll be one of the wolverines!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
They will probably have this to replace cash in society. It will be sold as a way to stop illegal deals like drugs, robbery, etc. If you have a chip, and a cashless society, then you will have to have something, initially a card, but even that will be done away with because of stolen cards, cards traded for drugs, criminals robbing people of cards, etc. Of course the place they want to put the chips will make them fairly easy to remove with a little anaesthesia. I suspect it will be a stepped process of finally getting to the chip. Global healthcare will be used as an excuse because of health care fraud. Right now I don't think we can see it because the conditions aren't right for us to have it forced upon us. There will have to be a global cataclysm with lots of damage and people wiped out. The few resources left of food, water, medicine, etc will be rationed and you will have to have a chip to be part of the society to receive resources. We are not at that point yet, but this kind of situation could develop many ways. A pole shift, nuclear war, a pandemic with high lethality (>65%) etc. Just my opinion of course. I will not be a part of that society if it happens.

Edit for SP

[edit on 28/5/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemoglobin
reply to post by tothetenthpower

people have already allowed too much my friend, im afraid this situation is not that far out there, i have little faith people will stand up to stop this. all that needs to happen is a global plague, global economic meltdown, a few nukes here and there and some wars and people will beg for control over the terrorists

Why is this person banned?Its definately one of the more inteligent posts here.And as to the OP, they have to catch us first and nobody gets left behind.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Neither. I will live a free man or I will die a free man. My family didn't escape Cuba to have to put up with this kinda BS here too. Stand and fight, because there is no where else on Earth where the concept of real freedom is taken seriously.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
People work better together when there is Anarchy! I say watch them try and put a chip in me!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Neither choice.

I'll die BEFORE I take the chip - and BEFORE I get to the camp.

Or so I'd like to think...

peace

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It might not be a case of putting the chip in YOU, but maybe your kids. There is enough moral panic whipped up in this country (UK) for parents to start demanding chips for their kids.
I asked a group of friends who have kids whether they would get their kids chipped for the knowledge they would always know where their kids are. They ALL said they would do it, if everyone else was doing it. I was blown away, but saw this is how these chips will come in. It will become the norm for future generations.

Child gets kidnapped, child has chip, child is found safe because of the chip, every parent in the country demands chip for their child.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hire the right advertising company and it won't be long before people are begging to be chipped.

Pay the first 1000 to be chipped and publicise their smiling faces as they tell us about the benefits.

Link it to nightclub admittance, and shopping so you are scanned and don't have to bother with ID or payment. It's all done for you. Bring it into schools, to be offered along with immunisation. Eventually link it to public hospital admittance, public schooling, social security, so that these can only be accessed by chipped people.

Only chipped people can vote.
Only chipped people can make wills.
Link in stores, so they can only sell to chipped people.

The few unchipped people left will be needed to keep up the farce. They will be forced outside the system, and portrayed as terrorists to keep the population afraid and subservient. If the unchipped don't commit violent acts an occasional frame up of them will suit just as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join