It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the RFID chip or die in a FEMA camp?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by wonderworld

Well that's fine, if you wanna look at it from a religious perspective. From another, this person won't have time to step up onto the world stage as the dictator.

This whole scenario WILL not happen. It's impossible. The people of the world may be crazy and a little brainwashed, but under no circumstances will people allow them selves to be this controlled.

The NWO can try as they might, they won't win, there are too many of us against them. Which is the real reason for the "population" control they want to implement. Reduce the ammount of people who don't agree.

Let them come and try to impose their foolish ways, they will find it much harder to do things out in the open.

~Keeper
It will happen God told us through his servant John this 2,000 years ago when he wrote Revelation. That book ALSO tells us the final outcome, there are only 2 sides, pick one.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
They will probably have this to replace cash in society. It will be sold as a way to stop illegal deals like drugs, robbery, etc. If you have a chip, and a cashless society, then you will have to have something, initially a card, but even that will be done away with because of stolen cards, cards traded for drugs, criminals robbing people of cards, etc. Of course the place they want to put the chips will make them fairly easy to remove with a little anaesthesia. I suspect it will be a stepped process of finally getting to the chip. Global healthcare will be used as an excuse because of health care fraud. Right now I don't think we can see it because the conditions aren't right for us to have it forced upon us. There will have to be a global cataclysm with lots of damage and people wiped out. The few resources left of food, water, medicine, etc will be rationed and you will have to have a chip to be part of the society to receive resources. We are not at that point yet, but this kind of situation could develop many ways. A pole shift, nuclear war, a pandemic with high lethality (>65%) etc. Just my opinion of course. I will not be a part of that society if it happens.

Edit for SP

[edit on 28/5/09 by spirit_horse]
^^^^^^ So basically all the stuff Revelation said would preceed the mark being mandatory to buy or sell.

Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
if those were the only to choices i would sit in my house with a gun and when they came to give me the chip i would tell them to get the f**k out

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You say it won't happen and that the people would revolt? Well Iwish I had that much faith in my fellow man. History tells us that with the right influence and propoganda you can get people to do just about anything.

Hitler...gave a nation of millions enough hatred to kill millions of Jews, Africans, Gays and anyone who they did not like. Millions followed that idea.

9/11 gave everyone to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan which to date has killed well over a million...and given rise to mercenary armies.

7/9 bombings in UK almost led to the ID Card.

You create the right atmosphere, the right message and hammer that home into the populace and you will be surprised at how stupid at least 90% of us humans are.

Free Health card in the US, everyone thinks its a bad thing.

I guess its just interesting to see what the "Next" thing will be that will trigger another wave of mass madness. Flu, Aliens, More bombings, a nuke? Who knows.? Is it not about time we created our own NWO...?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No chance in hell would i defile myself by taking this vile implant in my body!
I have often thought about this from a Revelation perspective. Would i risk my immortal soul for the sake of a few short years of discomfort? (understatement). Would i risk my kids immortal soul at the same time? No way! Me and mine aint getting it, and if that means my life, and my childrens, so be it.....
Btw i do not believe in a pre trib rapture, this end time laodician church is going through the fire with everyone else.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
Which one of these choices are you going to take?

Neither!

What makes me sad and angry is the fact that somewhere out there is a man with a wife and kids who loves his family and thinks he will be doing the right thing by enforcing this crap. Because he never took the time to educate himself on these matters I will be forced to do so. My prayers go out to his family.

If your husband will just take the time to educate himself on the N.W.O.
and agree to refuse illegal/immoral orders then you will get to see him for dinner and your children will get to keep their father. PLEASE don't make me stand up for my rights!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I will accept the RFID chip AND die in a FEMA camp! YEAH!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

actually the bible says that all will recieve the mark of the beast. "all". so you got one like everybody else,
well atleast one, lol. the bible says those that worship the beast will be condemned. do you do wut the voices in your head tell u to do? the bible like any other book of religion could pull someone in to the collective. BE AN INDIVIDUAL! if i have to be by mysef in order to be free than indeed ill be. "freedom is like ur tonka truck that nobody else wants, hell, freedom is a tonka truck"

p.s. recent quote was not approved by bob dobbs, lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWolf83

actually the bible says that all will recieve the mark of the beast. "all". so you got one like everybody else,

WRONG MY FRIEND THE CHRIST FOLLOWERS DONOT HAVE THIS MARKING REVELATIONS 9:4 CHRIST FOLLOWERS CARRY A SEAL OF GOD ON THEIR FORHEADS NOT THE DEMON MARK OF THE BEAST.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It won't happen.

The government can't force the people to get RFID chips. This is just a myth, and they won't throw people in FEMA camps for refusing.

Nobody is going to allow their elected officials to pass any such lesgislation, and if they do, a full scale revolution will occur.

So maybe it's a good thing they push for this, so we can remove these SOB's from their tall pillars and get your country and world, back on track.

If it "were" to happen, I would be long gone to another country even before the bill was signed or voted upon. Gone, gone and gone.

~Keeper

Better start packing. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Moonlight
It's easy to say I would walk right up to the devil and spit in his face before I would take the mark...though I imagine it would be quite difficult to actually stand before the Devil and actually spit in his face.

That said, I would walk right up to the Devil and spit in his face. lol

How can you forget Matthew 26:34:

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

Jesus was right...

I hope and pray I will not make the same choice Peter did, but really how can you know until you find yourself in the same position.

Hi Mr/
Well said!
When these times do arrive and if in our lifetime, I also Hope and Pray that I do not deny my Faith.
The Mark of the Beast ....A choice one makes by denying Christ and worshipping the Antichrist...
If all that has been prophesied in the book of the Apocalypse happens,then those that do get the 'mark' will be worse off then those that did not,even though horrific tortures will be in place for those that do not follow or worship the Antichrist...it will only last for three and half years.
Food will not be offered to those that are not followers of the Antichrist....seeds will run their course or be destroyed by the weather.
The two prophets will also be on earth and cause it to not rain while they testify to the Antichrist being on earth.

The times will be so horrid,so evil, that one would only hope and pray that it will end sooner rather then later for those that do not get the 'mark'...as there will be not many ,but only two paths which will remain.
May God have mercy on us all if those terrible times occur in our generation!

EDIT...Spelling and to add a few more words.....In Prophecy,it has been said, that when the time is near, many will die of illnesses or diseases who are not strong enough to get through those times of good and evil.

ICXC NIKA
helen

[edit on 9/30/2009 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by wonderworld

Well that's fine, if you wanna look at it from a religious perspective. From another, this person won't have time to step up onto the world stage as the dictator.

This whole scenario WILL not happen. It's impossible. The people of the world may be crazy and a little brainwashed, but under no circumstances will people allow them selves to be this controlled.

The NWO can try as they might, they won't win, there are too many of us against them. Which is the real reason for the "population" control they want to implement. Reduce the ammount of people who don't agree.

Let them come and try to impose their foolish ways, they will find it much harder to do things out in the open.

~Keeper

Why do you think this can not happen??? Think about it what can cause a public outcry......to allow such control over...think..think...a WORLD WIDE EPIDEMIC. All that it would take to prevent yourself and your family (kids, wife, hubby, mother, sister, brother ,father) from dying is a little vaccine and a small chip to PROVE that you are vaccinned and aren't a public threat. Who will become your worst enemy when food runs out because you can't go to the supermarket in fear of contamination...your neighbors yeah those people that you ask for sugar or have a BBQ every so often will become your worst enemies.
In a religious standpoint we see all the signs of this happening but as a general public we are seeing the desperation of an economy falling, epidemic, terrorism. Why is Obama taking a seat in the U.N. While in office???? People look around you, the only thing that is left is for the rapture to happen. Maybe that is what will happen in 2012!? i am not the person that is quoting scripture or a religious fanatic. To be honest I have hardly gone to church over the years but i see all these signs and I can't help but worry.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by qbanthinker305]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why are you all worring about this being the mark of the beast

For religious people out there it says that if you willingly accept it, If a parent gets their child chipped when they are young then it is not the child that willingly accepted it, it would be you the parent giving permission
Governments forcing it on you by law,It still will not be you willingly accepting it.

The chip IS a way for government control ONLY

What in the world right now do you buy,sell or trade with... and willingly accept every day? answer MONEY,,, And in todays society, Children are taught you need it to survive

For ANYONE to be truely FREE, Go live in the wild without any money and see what freedom is,I did it for 4 years and it was the best experience I will ever enjoy.I came back into society to experience the family life and now I am stuck here(thanks too the system).

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It really has become a silly little argument.

I don't understand why Christians say that anyone with an RFID chip has "the mark" and worships the Beast. The Bible really failed here, in my opinion. This is about as silly as me saying "All those who own a cellular phone have "the mark" and worship the Beast!" Do you see what I'm saying? People will call anything they are personally opposed to, the mark.

With any item though, it is nonsense, as if this supposed "Beast" will outright say "Oh, you're worshiping me? Have a mark." Tell me, Christians, how would they advertise this in such a way that devil worshipers would know this mark is for them? They wouldn't, it's just a lame end of times story.

Now, stop trying to make every discussion about religion. Do you know think this mark discussion has happened a million times throughout times? The drivers license, the debit/credit card, social security card, cellular device, or anything really.

Back to the real discussion. I don't believe either would really happen, most people would more than likely fight this. I, however, wouldn't have a large problem with it being widely available. I mean I'd probably move if they were being outright forced, but it's not as big of a deal as you'd think.

Have you never seen a movie where someone is on the run? The government can almost instantly find you with CCTV, debit cards, license plates, facial recognition software. We've slipped so far in how much we're willing to give up, RFID would be implemented, there would be a minor outcry (after all, the majority of the population isn't on conspiracy sites like this), and then the next generation would be entirely used to them. Then down the road, another method of tracking, rinse, repeat.

And all I have to say is wow to the person who wants the gays to be tagged and sent to camps? Have you no decency?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

No chance in hell would i defile myself by taking this vile implant in my body!
I wish I knew you!
That's the bravest thing I ever heard a woman say.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would turn down the RFID down,even if it meant my death! I think the chip is or could be the mark mentioned in Revelations in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
dave, keep reading.... it says "all" will be caused to recieve it. everyone will have atleast one.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Mark of the beast can be anything, passport, ID card, drivers license, credit card. What most of you fail to see is that an equivalent of the RFID chip is already in place to some degree if you are a citizen of a nation. You are tracked in the grid. An microchip that will track you would just be an more realiable incarnation and application of an system already in place, but it wont be anything new.

There have been many marks of the beast throuought history and raptures.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It won't happen.

The government can't force the people to get RFID chips. This is just a myth, and they won't throw people in FEMA camps for refusing.

Nobody is going to allow their elected officials to pass any such lesgislation, and if they do, a full scale revolution will occur.

So maybe it's a good thing they push for this, so we can remove these SOB's from their tall pillars and get your country and world, back on track.

If it "were" to happen, I would be long gone to another country even before the bill was signed or voted upon. Gone, gone and gone.

~Keeper

I disagree I think it can happen. I think it can happen and people will accept it under the right circumstances. Fear is a powerful thing and the way this will happen is people will be scared into believing this is needed and this is good. It is already happening now, and I suspect within the next 10 years we will begin to see the topic discussed more openly and the propaganda part of our acceptance will begin.

Our programing to accept this has already begun. It started in 2004 with pets and property and was pushed as such a good thing if you lose a pet or if your property were stolen.

We then took the next step. We began putting chips in released prisoners and undesirables as a condition of their release. By 2007 we started chipping Alzheimer patients for their own protection and by later in 2007 the idea of placing a chip In our children would be a good idea as well. In the event your child is abducted or lost, the chip will allow police to find them.

I am sure we have all heard the talk about how an RFID chip containing our medical information is the next big thing. It will help doctors in the event of an emergency. That seems to be the next angle we will be hearing more about... when it happens try to remember that the first family that was chipped for this purpose was The Jacobs family in Florida back in 2002

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join