It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Do you really think ufos will pop up just some of you guys decided to look up in the sky at the same time?...wow!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
As I said before, me and my neighbour had a sighting. I had a camera rolling but wasn't able to capture it because it lasted only 5 seconds or so.

But I have some footage that I have to investigate closely, maybe there was something I didn't notice. I used a Sony DCR-HC51 Handycam and got a pretty clear shot of the moon. Later this day I will study the tape.

I think we should repeat this experiment but we have to focus at a location as well. Most of us wanted a sighting at their backyard, so there was no unity in our thoughts. I would like to propose to focus on the moon next time, most of us can see it at the same time.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Haunebu]

Good idea.
Agree.
But more than the moon i would suggest tu use a big city, like new york or washington as a focus point, because if we really succeed in summoning an UFO we would need more than our word to demonstrate it.
And the word of a few million person would be enough, don't u think?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i bet you looked up didn't you ricco.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
Do you really think ufos will pop up just some of you guys decided to look up in the sky at the same time?...wow!

Honestly? I can't speak for others, but for me I figured not really, but I am always willing to try and keep my eye to the sky because I want to see something for myself. Not that I don't believe others when they have experiences, I just want to have one myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78

It took me 8 months to get recognized. However I think it does not hurt to get out with this intent, and if they keep at it they might get linked up with them.

People highly under rate the interpersonal connection aspect.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I was on the beach when I did my sending. No clouds, hot, cystal clear water. Didn't see anything but I did mange to get to a higher vibration frequency. It was awe inspiring. I could feel the sending of others. So we might not have seen a UFO. But I think thats not really the point. To me its the sharing of energy with the universal consciousness, and with all of the ones which honestly partook in the experiment. Thanks for the feelings. We need to do this more often.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
After my latest post on page 9, I have been advised to keep on looking and focusing for a few minutes, so I did. As Antar said, there was something really strange about the moon but it might not showed very well during all days vids/pics. However, it was night at my side and when I looked back to try again, the moon wasn't kind of giving a smile effect anymore as i have noticed it was turning from bright white to reddish. I took my small telescope again and looked again to the moon as it shape remained the same, it seemed like a red layer was in front it (between moon and earth a red layer) this was weird as it lasted for 2 minutes only and went back to white again.

How odd. I had a thread up only last month about the moon turning red/orange. It lasted several hours but i've never seen that before in my life, it was really beautiful. Although i think it's just standard science at work, nothing special.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think higher vibrations are all well and good but as method for contacting aliens It's a little suspect.

Praying is great if you wish to communicate with the Creator God but not aliens ,they just don't rate high enough for that!

My solution is something a little more practical. I would say if they are technically able to cross the stars they might able to pick up on electronic signals such as the internet. So a better way maybe too post precise times and earth coordinates and see if that works.

We should test out that possibility as well.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi, I know I didn't say anything earlier but I and my partner were planning on participating in this experiment.

Which we did last night, and as far as naked eye sightings go we didn't get anything. We went to Bulwell park a little earlier so we got a great view of the sun setting before, then we picked a spot in Blulwell park where we had a clear view of the sky, and sat down back to back so we had full 360 degree vision from 9:00 til 9:30.

It was completely clear with a sloght breeze, the moon was on my bfs side. We did take many pictures though, just in case, and we were treated to the sight of a massive airplane that was so low it couldn't have taken off very long ago before we saw it. I got a bit of a shock when I saw a black shape in the sky but it turned out to just be a crow

However we haven't had a proper look at the pictures yet so we'll see if we caught anything we couldn't see at the time. We've already had one instance of catching UFOs while looking for other things so we're not gonna rule that out just yet.

Interesting experiment, too bad we didn't see anything. But not ruling anything out until we've had a good look at our photos.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The best thing to do is keep it as a weekly event, meditate and watch frequently, and keep it up. If you're going to try and see if one will appear in a few of the nighttime locations, you could all try asking and focusing. But, otherwise, in your time zones, watching from around 10 pm on is the best. Just keep it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
o cross the stars they might able to pick up on electronic signals such as the internet. So a

They are all around you. Don't be so silly.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiningSabrewolf
Interesting experiment, too bad we didn't see anything. But not ruling anything out until we've had a good look at our photos.

Having been in a relationship I know how hard it is to have time away to develop a one to one relationship with something such as an ET. I guess that is why I am single, and what my concern is for a person who wishes to make contact, if the primary focus is to enjoy the air and take photo's, then well, that is often what happens and you might luck out and get a shot of one passing by etc.

However if you wish a one to one contact, that is one to one. Went out this morning, clear sky nothing but blue. Made the connection and looked up an a bright star. I have no validation it was a ship, other than, there was no star there.

So you must think, which one of you are they connecting with. Are you on the same level of desire, and is your vibration being anchored by the partner.

In the beginning I suggest one person, and then you bring people in once the relationship is established.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
wouldnt it be good to get one place that has an internet camera fixed up sio we can all focus on the same space and time.

good point, and it will be a lot harder to catch a sight of them in the day time here in the U.S. so we are basically out on seeing any. Although daytime sightings due occur to me it would seem much harder to spot any.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You never know, might end up with the ultimate daytime footage that we all dream of.

And if it doesn't get tried, then we never will know. I don't even think it'll take everyone to do it every day. Just as and when you remember. The law of attraction goes on repetition. So I don't even think a set time is needed. Ok, maybe have that set time, and use that as the main one, that when you do it, you also try to get that connection with others doing it at the same time, to try and make it stronger. But also, every time you look up at the sky, or every time you thijnk about ufos. Give a little mantra in your head a few times. I've been doing it all day. Every time I go out for a smoke at work, I spend that time looking at the sky and peacefully going over my mantras. ( I have a couple)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I remembered all morning then I got busy and forgot, DARN IT. I'm always a day late it seems! I'll try next time.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, let's not give up guys and gals. Like we were saying in the thread posted prior to this one, we need practice. Maybe every Sunday at the same time? Practice everyday If you'd like but know that on Sundays, all of us will be there to assist you. So...are we gonna practice for the same goal or are we gonna change our goal this week? Maybe focus on moving an object like the Hollywood sign or something? Or how about healing the member Hadriana from her fibromyalgia? Maybe we can get fellow ATS member Wylekat a wife
Haha. Please keep this thread going. Don't give up. Remember, this may be a very effective weapon for the near future.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think people started early. This came about 2 days after the OP. pretty cool

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
No sign of UFO's in Amsterdam, Europe today or yesterday.

Did my sending in the early eve and early night. Visualised an UFO first.

Maybe we should try something else?

I remember that meditating in some major US cities helped to decrease violence. Isn't is possible we concentrate on PEACE?
Pick a city somewhere in a warzone and see what happens. That is more measurable if you ask me.

Think we have good 'senders' but what about 'receivers'? Could be worth an experiment to. I'm a better receiver then sender

Can't wait for the next time
Next weekend there will be much turbulence for the 'waves' of thought due to the full moon on June 9th.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

They are all around you. Don't be so silly.

That might explained the feeling of being watched ever since we toyed with this experiment!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My first hope is for the lives of the passengers and for their loved ones emotions.
Second: What about the Air France plane that has disappeared, (until now no traces or evidences)
But what if this was the answer of UFO's to this thread, because the question in this thread was: "Alien beings, please confirm you hear us".
Maybe they heard us so loud and they didn't like it, first by giving a sign of turning the moon into reddish color for 2 minutes and then by abducting this plane?
As soon as i heard this news I was saying in my head: UFOs, UFOs, UFOs... This will all be relevant unless they find some physical remains of this plane with the Black Box flight data in it.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join