It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Add The Number Of The Beast, A Mystery Revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I did another post on this, don't post anything else here concerning Nero.
You can find out how rediculous your assumptions are here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Since your thread is about the number of the beast than i will keep it at that.

Nero Caesar in aramaic is spelled NRON KSR. Aramaic letters have numeral values like roman numerals.
N= 50
R=200
O= 6
N= 50
K=100
S= 60
R=200

What do we know about the antichrist?

He had to be alive BEFORE AD 96 and nero was

He had to be dead in AD 96 and nero was

He had to be one of the fallen kings BEFORE AD 96 and nero was

His name has to add up to 666 in Aramaic which was Johns native language and neros does

The bible says that the antichrist is healed of a fatal head wound and nero had committed suicide with a sword to the neck.

The bible says he will come out of the bottomless pit

nero is considered to be the most cruel dictator who has ever lived.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Last warning durwood, I did another post on Nero, you could have posted your info there. Next comes the "ignore button"

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

"for it is the number of a man"

; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

god = 7.....man = 6 .....

A = 6, b = 12, c = 18, d = 24, e = 30, f = 36, g = 42, etc . etc. etc. simply add the number of man to each letter of the alphabet as you go through it....

C = 18
O = 90
M = 78
P = 96
U = 126
T = 120
E = 30
R = 108
total = 666

now let us read on, well, back one verse.....

[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
OR-

17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or A COMPUTER.

I think this day is fast approaching,,, no?

[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Understand?

I have been told, I do not know this for sure, but told that this formula also works in a few other languages as well ....
I do know it works in English ...which is good enough for me since English is the language those verses above are written in ....

~peace

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
computer technology was around pre ad96(alive)... not around in ad96(dead) and is now around again. post ad96(alive) ....

now onto 'bottomless pit" ....

Our first clue as to what this refers to is the 'keeper' of the gate to the pit ....

Rev.9
[11] And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

This name means 'destroyer' ....

What destroys more lives today than just about anything?

Addiction ...

Addiction = bottomless pit ...

Attend any AA or NA meeting and you will witness the testimony of addicts.... such as,
The alcoholic who has that void in their gut which burns around the edges and can be FILLED by nothing except for a drink.... The drink fills the pit and soothes the burning .... ONLY through a 'HIGHER POWER" can they kick this addiction....

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."

Man has an insatiable drive for technical advancements, it was sewn into his very genetic make-up by his father(elohim).
Or-
"As the mother is so to shall the daughter be ..."

Through this addiction the computer was 're-invented' ...
OR-
Fatal wound healed ... (see first line of this post)

~peace

Clearly we can see, there are two sides to every coin ... Do never believe you have a monopoly on knowledge ....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The Destroyer is a Angel !

Ex 12:23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Jud 16:24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us. [which�: Heb. and who multiplied our slain]

Job 15:21 A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him. [A dreadful�: Heb. A sound of fears]

Jer 4:7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

Re 9:11 And they had a "king" over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. [Apollyon: that is to say, A destroyer]

Only Men or Angels can be Kings

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I need scissors 61!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello people. It,s 2.00am & i,m not tired so i was following this thread.Let me say from the start i am not religious at all. I believe in god but i don,t really know him apart from reading the bible & wondering who is right in the maze of religious belief. I am in my 50s & when i was a young teen in the mid sixties my dad knew a bloke who was a jehovahs witness. Now i know we all don,t like em calling, & i,m not one but this thread made me recall a conversation my dad had with this fella about 1966-67. I,ll get to the revelation bit in a minute but what struck me that day now it,s 40 years later was that he said that the catalyst for WW3 leading into armageddon would be oil. Now this is when you could barely give oil away. I was dumbfounded, why would anybody fight over oil. He said that in the last chapters of Daniel the king of the north, the communist block, would dip his hand into the treasures of the king of the south, capitalism & the U.S. Daniel says that the king of the sth would hear reports from the nth that would disturb him & he would go forth to devote many to destruction. The more i watch the news the more i remember his words. As far as the wild beast of revelation goes i recall them talking about this. He told my old man that the wild beast represented the world powers. Seven world powers & ten horns as some were dual powers. eg medes & persians. The number 666 on the beast was heavenly perfection less one repeated 3 times for emphasis. In other words human government fell short of heavenly government. In johns day five world powers had fallen, rome was in power & U.S./U.K. dual power had not yet come. The woman that rode the beast was traditional religion & eventually the beast got sick of her interfering & destroyed her in one hour, quick in other words. The beast that was & is not & comes back etc he said was the U.N. because it was the league of nations before WW2 then got dissolved & became the U.N. after the war. It becomes the eigth world power because of a world wide situation that causes the U.S. / U.K. to be incapable of governing. This leads into armageddon. Thats about what i remember. How do i recall all that ask ? Imagine being 14 or 15 & hearing all that over a couple of hours when the U.S. & OZ etc were at their height & a V8 ute was every boys dream. I never forgot the conversation & the more time goes on, the more i think about that bloke. Dad died a long time ago. Anyways I hope i either helped or confused. See ya.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Almost all that i have read lists nero as fifth just like i showed you. I knew julius was before them. But, evidently when you talk about roman emperors then this is the time frame they give you. I have seen where Julius was not recongnized because of his bloodline.
On The contrary, Julius started the bloodline descendant for the Caesars of that era.

There were four kings in the year after nero , but the bible doesn't recognize them and only says one will last a short time.
The Bible recognizes Augustus; Luke 2:1 Acts 25:21 & 25:25. aside from that, you presume that Revelation would name a name in a particular spot where the verses themselves are virtually devoid of names. It is well known that, as you can understand I am sure, that writing against the Roman empire during those times was taboo. Revelation is mired in mystery. I go on the premise that Revelation was written during or shortly after the time it speaks to. I have offered Nymphidius as the eighth. He reigned for less than a year, assassinated Galba to take the throne and was not of the line of the Julio_Claudio clan. To your point earlier, if Nero represents 666, then why given your leaning to no Caesar being mentioned in revelation?

The ten horns isn't my interpetation, it is what the Angel told John
Rev. 17:12
where you previously stated:

Also where it talks about the ten horns being ten kings it is talking about 10 nations under nero is the tribulation.
These interpretations are not related. It says nothing about Nero. But, as I have said, the 10 kings with no kingdom yet, and power of the king for a day more likely represents the Roman governors whose allegiance is to Caesar, appointed by Caesar and rules depending on who is Caesar.

Once more on Julius. He set the requirements for the bloodline to follow, and that bloodline ruled in the days leading p to, during and after Christ. It was this struggle to maintain Julius� bloodline that embattled the Caesars to follow. And again, Julius was known as the first Caesar.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
ALL of that and I have yet to see "ONE" scripture that proves that a "MAN" can occupy or ascend out of the bottomless pit, but I am the one in error.
I posted several scriptures that prove that MEN go to Hell, but I am the one in error.
You have not posted anything to confirm that the Beast is a Man, as you, PURE SPECULATION, yes maybe you should go play with your granddaughter, you might learn something. You have not proven anything other than that The Beast will ascend out of the pit. You have only posted the same verses over and over, no conformation verses whatsoever because you have "NONE" If I am the one that is wrong Post The Verses that back up your claim. All you have done is twist the verses in Rev 17 to suit your case.
You are doing the right thing, leave now to avoid further embarassment, anyone who reads this post can clearly see that you have not posted any verses to back up your claim.

That is ludicrous, in that you take it literally. Just about every mother has said to their child that they have a bottomless pit, do you take that as so too? I suppose you also expect to see a great red dragon, and a beast rise up from the sea with seven heads and ten horns, a nasty �mortal� gash on same as you proclaim; �Oh look a mortal gash on one of the beast�s heads.� Also, a lamb standing on mount Sion, and a whole slew of horses descending to Earth.

You have posted nothing that says men go to hell, save for words you believe. And while I have posted nothing to prove the beast is a man, I can surely state that you will wait forever for your beastly seven headed, ten crowned gargoyle to rise up from the sea., and a four legged wooly lamb to come and save you. Revelation spoke in metaphors and described the war relative to the terms of the day. Can you honestly see Christ coming wearing a golden crown, and carrying a sickle? With his power he can just descend empty handed and no army can fend him off. So why would you then presume the lamb is he, but the bottomless pit is exactly that, a bottomless pit? That to me reeks of pure gullibility and flagrant desire to not understand what one reads.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922Rev.9
[11] And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
Well it is to bad no one read the pieces I told thrm to read or they might know who Apollyon is. It is after all about horses, water and drinking.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Somewhere, you are the one that lacks wisdom.

Re 9:11 And they had a "king" over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

This is not a metaphor, Firstly he has a Name, Apollyon, He is a Angel, and he is King over a army of 200 million spirit beings:
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
No metaphor, for it gives a specific number of horsemen and then goes on to describe them and their assignment:

Rev 9:1 � And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. [Apollyon: that is to say, A destroyer]
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 � And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. [for an hour: or, at an hour]
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

These verses shows who the men that are sealed in verse 4 are, and when the are sealed:

Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Re 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Re 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Re 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Re 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

This Is Prophecy, Not "Metaphors"

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Pope's title is Vicarius Filii Dei.

V is often used in place of the U, so it's VICARIVS FILII DEI

Those letters in the title added up is 666.

Vicar of Christ=Substitute for Christ.

Antichrist--Anti means "IN PLACE OF" or "against."

The pope wants a NWO...with himself as head, of course. Hence the ecumenical movement, of which my church is not a part. One world religion, one world government.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi Amythist:

Where exactly in the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite) does the word ANTI CHRIST appear?

I've checked over 87 different Greek MSS copies (all of them in VERY bad Greek by the way) and can't find that word anywhere...

Do you happen to have an early 1st century AD autograph Koine Greek copy of the Apocalypse lying around anywhere in your house that I can consult---- since you seem to be reading a completely different Greek text of the Apocalypse than the rest of us...maybe your's has less "grammatical howlers" ..!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Somewhere, you are the one that lacks wisdom.

Re 9:11 And they had a "king" over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

This is not a metaphor, Firstly he has a Name, Apollyon, He is a Angel, and he is King over a army of 200 million spirit beings:
Why do you lack such comprehension skills? Is it stubbornness to admit you are wrong? Did I say the entire Bible from first word to last is metaphor?

I want you to answer my question with a yes or no, it is that simple. Do you expect to see a seven headed beast with ten horns, the name of blasphemy written across them maybe in Aramaic, Greek, Hebrew, Latin, English even, a mortal wound on one head, feet like a bear, and mouth of a lion? And do you expect to see Jesus stitting on a white cloud wearing a golden crown while he carries a sickle?

Now since you refuse to believe in metaphors, explain to me when last this seven headed ten horned beast was on earth, and who saw him please? After all Rev17:8 does state; "The beast that thou sawest was..."

And maybe you can then explain to me what is not metaphorical about this seven headed, ten horned beast, with feet like a bear, and mouth like a lion when Rev:17:9 specifically
states: "the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth."

Then share with us your understanding of how this literal seven headed, ten horned beast, with feet like a bear, a mouth like a lion, which is actually a beast with seven mountains not heads, is "the beast that was....and is the eighth" of the seven kings.

So let us recap. there is no metaphor as far as you are concerned, so you are going to be looking for armageddon only when you see with your own eyes, rising up from the sea one day:

A seven mountained, one of which is "mortally" wounded" ten horned leaopard looking beast, with feet like a bear, a mouth like a lion, and was seven kings which lived previously, with ten horns, which are also 10 kings sitting on top of the seven heads which are mountains, which are seven heads.

I eagerly await your pontificiation and enlightened explanation of this non-metaphor.

[edit on 11/19/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

[edit on 11/19/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First, take the alphabetic number value of your name,
C+H+A+K+O+T+A+Y
3+8+1+11+15+20+1+25=83
multiply by 2 = 166
subtract twice the original number then add 666...
OH CRIKES forget I said anything!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Somewhere, I did not say that there isn't any "SYMBOLISM" used in the bible. What I said is that the 200 million horsemen are exactly that, 200 million spirit beings, the verse goes on to say how they will torment men during the tribulation period.
Concerning the Ten Kings and the mountain coming out of the sea, the bible gives the explanation, it breaks it down so that it can be understood, same with the 200 million horsemen.

It says that the Ten Kings will not have a Kingdom, but will rule as Kings for one hour with the Beast. This is very easy to understand if you have wisdom.
The Ten Kings are Men that are alive on the earth today that actually control world affairs, they create wars, create famine, poverty, wealth (for their followers) and they dictate WORLD POLICY. They don't have a Kingdom because they rule through controlling Nations that are indebted to them, they give loans to nations and when the nation cannot pay up, they threaten them to do their bidding or be destroyed. The USA, EU, UN and other intities are the enforcers. That should help you to understand how you can be a King without a Kingdom, i could go in a little more detail but there are a few other issues you asked me to explain.

Some more "LIGHT" for you. When it talks about "THE WHORE" that sits upon the Beast, it is not talking about a earthly woman that is a prostitute. What the Whore is, is a SPIRIT being that is responsible for tempting/inticing/deceiving mankind to do ungodly acts, and in that verse the Whore decieved men to rebel against God and follow the Beast.

This post is about the numbers of the Beast. If you would like to discuss this subject in further detail, you can do a post and I will join and "ENLIGHTEN" you. LDP

Oh, to answer your question, YES, I do believe that the seven headed Beast is a Spirit Being. Although I do not believe that the Ten Kings are a "PHYSICAL" part of that Beast, but are "CONTROLLED" by the Seven Headed Beast, in the sense of being of ONE mind, as physical extentions of a Spriitual Being.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Somewhere, I did not say that there isn't any "SYMBOLISM" used in the bible. What I said is that the 200 million horsemen are exactly that, 200 million spirit beings, the verse goes on to say how they will torment men during the tribulation period.
Allow me to un-confound your confoundedness and therefore set your path away from the recent detour you take.. Symbolism is a representation by means of a symbol, let�s call that �666.� Whereas a metaphor is the application of a word or phrase to mean that which it does not imply, let�s call that the �beast.� And that is what you argue against, a metaphor as in the �beast� not a symbol as in �666.� To wit:
I said to you: �Unless you expect to find a red dragon in the end times, or a beast, or either of them wearing crowns or horns, then they are metaphors.�

Your responses: �This is not a metaphor Firstly he has a Name, Apollyon, ��
� No metaphor, for it gives a specific number of horsemen��

�So that means your interpetation of Nero being the Beast could be a Metaphor also ��

� Only Men or Angels can be Kings�

Now then, that your clarification has been provided and we are on the way to being on track, I will continue: If only men and angels can be king, then I can only assume that you are utterly confused about as to how a beast can be a mountain and also a king. Now are we on track?

I am not interested in your now bringing up horsemen, that is not what my posts to you were about, nor was it representative of your initial post to me. Stop ducking a defense of that which you criticized and back it up. And this will not do; �Concerning the Ten Kings and the mountain coming out of the sea, the bible gives the explanation,� since you now cannot take introduction of the beast literally, you recognize that the beast was a metaphor used to describe the kings. So why then were you so recalcitant previously?

And I am not interested in your interpretation of what comes next, it means noting at all if you cannot recognize the beast was a metaphorical adjunct.

Some more "LIGHT" for you. When it talks about "THE WHORE" that sits upon the Beast, it is not talking about a earthly woman that is a prostitute.
No? You jest surely? You mean it was a�metaphor? Heavens!

This post is about the numbers of the Beast. If you would like to discuss this subject in further detail, you can do a post and I will join and "ENLIGHTEN" you. LDP
I cannot look for enlightenment where there is none to be found, sorry.

Oh, to answer your question, YES, I do believe that the seven headed Beast is a Spirit Being.
Did I ask that of you? Where?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

That is ludicrous, in that you take it literally. Just about every mother has said to their child that they have a bottomless pit, do you take that as so too? I suppose you also expect to see a great red dragon, and a beast rise up from the sea with seven heads and ten horns, a nasty �mortal� gash on same as you proclaim; �Oh look a mortal gash on one of the beast�s heads.� Also, a lamb standing on mount Sion, and a whole slew of horses descending to Earth.

Somewhere, I quess you don't even remember what you post.
You are a very confused person, I am beginning to think you must be a Child.
How old are you 17, 18 maybe.

You have never seen a DEMON or any other SPIRIT BEING and thus is why you lack wisdom in understanding how things work in the Spirit World.

Like I asked you earlier, If you want to discuss this in further detail, do another post and I will "ENLIGHTEN" you. Do not continue this subject here. Do you have the skills to do another post ? Must Not, I asked you earlier to do so but it seems you are intent on continuing this discussion here.

What part do you not understand ?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Somewhere, I quess you don't even remember what you post.
You are a very confused person, I am beginning to think you must be a Child.
How old are you 17, 18 maybe.

You have never seen a DEMON or any other SPIRIT BEING and thus is why you lack wisdom in understanding how things work in the Spirit World.

Like I asked you earlier, If you want to discuss this in further detail, do another post and I will "ENLIGHTEN" you. Do not continue this subject here. Do you have the skills to do another post ? Must Not, I asked you earlier to do so but it seems you are intent on continuing this discussion here.

What part do you not understand ?

Oh? and what did I forget exactly and what does that have to do your constantly evading my question as to whether or not you expect to see a beast rise up from the sea? How many times do I need to ask you that question and have you evade same to show that you have no idea of that which you speak, and that the simplistic non thought out responses you make are because you have been cornered?

And no, I have seen neither demon nor beast, and I can safely say it is because I fight with none, have a clear conscience and therefore no need to fend off any. Obviously by your coment, you cannot say the same.

As for another post, I will not allow you to wantonly stray on this thread, as I suspect you hope to incorporate a constant switching of gears when you cannot defend your position. However, I am a generous person, and if you wish to start a new thread on that subject, eventually I will come across same, and send you packing into a corner there also. So your problem exactly is what?

I still await a shred of enlightenment from you, as I patiently await your response to the beast. will either be forthcoming anytime soon? I will settle for the latter even, just tell me what you expect to see.

[edit on 11/21/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join