It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Add The Number Of The Beast, A Mystery Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
By the way King lizzard, I found the post in which you called me a LIAR and made other accusations. I see you removed your feeble attempt to falsify my information. If what you said was true, Why did you remove your photo of the temple ? I clearly showed that you were the Liar and deceiver.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Why did you remove your photo of the temple ? I clearly showed that you were the Liar and deceiver.

I had to remove it to allow room for my new Avatar. I thought the thread was dead so I chose that photo.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yeah Right. very convenient

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here's a simple example. In ASCII every letter is minimised to a word of nine characters either 0 or 1, on being a control bit. Any sentance containing 74 characters contains 666. Simple. Everything containing 36 of anything, doomed, if you can minimise it down to eight, four, two, one. It's about computers. Can't you see? We lived in a screwed up world, if we write the name of God in ASCII: YHWH, or another word of four characters, like "four", that is four times 9 bits=36 bits. Now add together the numbers one through 36 = 666. It's a negative degenerative thought pattern. Get the smeg out of there.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How about finding the half of the root of prime fi instead? Try something else.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
There are many ways to calculate the numbers of the beast. You can use american numberology in base 1, 6, 18 or base 666.

base 1 -- A=1, B=2, C=3
base 6 -- A=6, B=12, C=18
base 18 -- A=18, B=36, C=54 and so on
any base number and also you can change the incrimments. For example base 6 at 1 incrimments
A=6, B=7, C=8
I was at a site that used 666 as a base but it doesn't work the same way. 666=A, 667=B, 668=C

Then there's Greek and Hebrew numbers and translation sites

Hey, I just thought of something!! My birthday is 7/25/77 or 7-7-77. Since the Number Seven has two fundamental meanings in Scripture:

1) Completeness, Fulness, or Completion

2) To Swear, To make an Oath, to Vow

maybe I am the God's fulfillment of his Covenant with mankind. If so, don't worry about the Anti-Christ cause I can kick his ass!!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Camel, Jez, give us some examples using your system of numbering.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
to seekerof mainly but to everyone:

the bible is a prophetic book. there are direct prophecies and indirect prophecies. there are obvious prophecies mentioned like the destruction of Damascus and there are ones which you realise after the even has occurred 'oh that's what that verse meant'

to say that revelation (or daniel) is just an apocalyptic book or that it is preterist/symbolic/anything else is just dismissing the nature of the bible in general.

With the numerology: do you all really think (lastday) that all these companies are the NWO or something? the bible says

'Here is the wisdom. Let him having reason count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. And its number is six hundred and sixty-six.'

it does not say anything about oil companies, apollo spacerockets or wendys. it is the number of a man, called the beast - in which in the Koine Greek it's meaning is: θηρίον, 'thērion' a dangerous animal: - (venomous, wild) beast.

Now, 'let him who has understanding', or 'him who has reason' count his number. Do you really think Jesus would have given this information if we could not speak Koine Greek, Hebrew or knew ASCII codes? God's Word is for all people so that means all kinds of people. If you are an Eskimo reading the Eskimo translation of the Bible and you have understanding, then you should therefore be able to find out who the antichrist is? or if you are French, English, Japanese, Nigerian etc etc.

just a thought...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
it is the Holy Spirit which gives you this understanding and wisdom to know such things:

1Co 2:1 And I, brothers, when I came to you, did not come with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring to you the testimony of God.
1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
1Co 2:3 And I was with you in weakness and in fear, and in much trembling.
1Co 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
1Co 2:5 so that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1Co 2:6 But, we speak wisdom among those who are perfect; yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the rulers of this world, that come to nothing.
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, which God has hidden, predetermining it before the world for our glory;
1Co 2:8 which none of the rulers of this world knew (for if they had known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory).
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard," nor has it entered into the heart of man, "the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
1Co 2:10 But God has revealed them to us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:11 For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man within him? So also no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.
1Co 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1Co 2:15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
1Co 2:16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Raeveth, the bible also teaches that ALL would have to recieve his mark, his NUMBER, in order to buy or sell. His merchandise and his companies has his number also, he ( The Anti-Christ) has all that belongs to him marked with his number, just like God will set his seal or mark(number) on all that belong to him. Ther is no way under the sun that the companies that add up to 666 is coincidental, especially microsoft who's software runs the internet. Wake Up thou that sleepest. And like you have said, it is the spirit of God that reveals these truths to us. Lastday Prophet is not just a nickname, it is my office.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Come on now, really.

666 is just a number, nothing more.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This will be my last post on this topic, because LDP is just going over the same old things over and over.

I'm sure the anti-chirst has really got it in for us with his Oil, Burgers and Space rockets, Oh my!!!

As mention above, The Beast is one animal, and i bet if he comes, we will all know about it soon enough, but at the moment, he's probably reading this forum, and laughing at your attempts to "Reveal the Mystery"

Because when the bible was written, we all knew it could be decoded using ASCII, because we are so intelligent in 2004 that we can understand and translate the mysterious world of the devine gods and demons. Get a grip!

On to more productive posts...

Over and Out.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good riddance, does your nickname fit your character ? I would think so.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Woops sorry. Just realised I had already written a post about this. Since it may contain additional info, I'll let it stand. OK?

---------------------------
Take rather a look at this when talking about ASCII coding. A letter written in ascii code is a sequence of 1s and 0s organised in bytes � 8 bits + one control bit. That's 9 bits per byte, and just about all digital text is written in this format. Then you have the name of God. It is 72 characters long. That would be a sum containing 648 ones or nills. And if this Word is sent over the internet in the form of hypertext, the formatting would also contain either quotemarks or tagmarks. That's two more letters. If we were to write the Name of God on the internet, we would write a name with the sum of 666 ones and nills, no matter which level of his Name we would write.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by raeveth
With the numerology: do you all really think (lastday) that all these companies are the NWO or something? the bible says

'Here is the wisdom. Let him having reason count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. And its number is six hundred and sixty-six.'

Which despite a bad translation on your hand has an obvious meaning to him who has Wisdom. Wisdom is the part of the Bible containing the Books of Kings and the Chronicles etc. Just like the Prophets are the books containing Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel etc. Two places in the Books of Wisdom do we encounter the very number 666. In the genealogies of Adonikam, who was among the few from the part of the two tribes, Judah and Benjamin, who settled in the area later called Judea (in the time of Jesjuah) or which is called either Palestine or Israel today, after the Babylonian captivity. Adonikam was a man, and his number was 666. The bible clearly says so. And let's dwell a little with this Adonikam dude. For his name means "God of Rising" or "My God Arose". There are a couple of other names which has more or less the exact same meaning: Ba'al Sebul (Beelzebub) and Epiphanes. Ba'sl Sebul means "the Exhalted - or Uplifted Lord". Ba'al Sebul is the most common name of Satan. And even the satan Jesjuah was accused of having his powers from. Then you have the Epiphanes. Ruthless kings from Syria. Aniochos(!) IV Epiphanes became world famous when he in 167 BC fulfilled the prophecy of Daniel about the "Abomination of Desolation" when he sacrificed a pig to Zeus (Greek form of Ba'al Sebul) at an altar in the courtyard infront of the Temple. And there is also another hint, in the chronicles of Solomon: He collected 666 talents of gold in tax every year, from the countries surrounding the land of Israel. And knowing that the beast who is represenbted in the Book of Revelation has had it's head wounded by sword, another royal character comes to mind: C�sar. C�sar means "Deadly Wounded". Judas received Roman 30 silver coins, each containing the icon of C�sar on them. The word C�sar is mentioned 30 times in the NT alltogether, and here's the bonus: When written in Hebrew, 666 becomes NERO. Well, ofcourse the Hebrews read and write from right to left, but when written from right to left using Roman letters, it becomes NERO. C�sar Nero was the most ruthless emperor the Roman Empire ever saw. He killed off most of the Christians of Rome, he even burnt down the whole city just to marvel at the beauty of seeing a city burn, he was playing his harp while thousands of people were killed either by being what Nero refered to as "Living Candles", or the more oldschool crusifiction way (Nero killed Peter (Simeon Kefas) among others), or simply because they were asleep when Nero sent out his dogs to light the place. Oren in Hebrew is also a word. And guess what it means Tree. The regular word for tree in Hebrew is also the word for cross. Go figure. And it wasnt until C�sar Constantine demanded to make crosses set with gems and gold, with some nice eagler flying around, that the Christians started using the cross as a symbol of Jesjuah. Until then the cross had been identified with evil and a curse put uppon petty criminals, with both Christians, Jews and Romans. Suddenly, when Constantine suddenly "converted", the Curse of the Beast, was celebrated like never before. Constantine was also the same dude, who ordered the NT Bible to be cleansed. The Catholic Canon passed through in the end, after Constantine had added and deleted whatever he felt like. Anyone who opposed his whishes, would be dealt with. After that most original manuscripsts of books of the Enochian tradition, different gospels and writings of the Disciples of Jesjuah etc. Vanished. Go figure. This is also the guy the Catholic Church used to claim they were owners of the titles and offices etc. connected with the Roman Curia, Pax Romanum, and the whole C�sarian empire. Go figure. And he didn't get himself baptised until he had made sure the Church would behave. Just before his day of death. He still swore by Sol Invictvs, Apollo, Jupiter and all the other Roman Gods. The only change, was that after his alledged conversion, he might also have sworn in the name of Jesjuah, or Jesus, since he had let him change his Sabbath, his Festivals and his Law. No wonder he was so happy.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You can believe that if you want, I don't buy it.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I came across this tonight in alt.conspiracy.antichrist, and just thought it was complete gibberish. This is a prime example of how maddening it can become when you take random possibilities and attempt to align them:

Triple numbers as below in my signature... Jesus in Greek is 888.

In the calculator code however, these equal 444.
"Jesus", "Gospel", "God Son", "Heavens", "Ruler", "Messiah" and "Jewish"

and research has shown a significant event happened in the retrograde of
Jupiter in relation to Regulus (LEO). It signified the Birth of Jesus
Christ, on September 11, 3 BC.

The numbers are pointing to it all.... 2003 years later, (no year zero) 911
in New York happened. 2003 Iraq war started... 2+0+0+3=5... the 5th
Trumpet... verse 11 of chapter 9 of Revelation is the leader of the 5th
trumpet... yep thats 911!!!!!

Israel became a nation in 1948.... Mayan's calendar ends in 2012... the
difference?
64 years.

Much more at the website about this... a highly significant number.

7 years back from the Mayan date (84 months), is the 28/1/2006. This is
exactly 4.44 years after 911. It is also exactly 1776 days after G W Bush
turned 666 months old on the 19th of March 2001. Which is exactly 2 years to
the start of the Iraq war.

2300 days after the 28/1/2006 (the peace treaty date after WWIII) I will be
exactly 49 prophetic years old. On the 28/1/2006, I will be exactly 42
months old. And it will start the first 42 months of the two witnesses,
followed by their deaths and the start of the final 42 months.

The date, by 42 months calculation, that the two witnesses will be killed is
11/7/2009... Revelation 11:7 is this exact verse!!!!

The exact number of days in the Mayan Calendar cycle is 13 x 144000...
144000 is the first fruits number from Revelation 14.
This is 1872000 days, which converts to exactly 5200 (360 day prophetic)
years.

in the calculation program, "Mayan 1872000" = 888 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 11th of September 3 BC, the sign of the star of the Magi (wisemen)... in
the calculator this is... "11 9 3 Magis Sign" = 888

"Language Miracles" = 888

So the signs are here, and these are just the tip of the iceberg...
Certainly warrant more investigation... and some humility.

I must admit, I lost interest very early, and, well... nevermind. I'm sorry I even posted this.

Is there ANY logic in that at all (any whatsoever)?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
You can believe that if you want, I don't buy it.

The Tanakh is basically three Books: The Law, the Wisdom and the Prophets. In Wisdom, it is written a note about a man, Adonikam and his number in the census: 666. And there is also a referance to Solomon and his 666 talents of gold payed in tax: Census, taxation, and in the Prophets we find a more subtle remark about another guy, Epiphanes, who completed his annual sacrifice in honor of Zeus (Rom: Jupiter, god of the sky, similar to Ba'al Sebul, Satan. Babylonian astrology). Talking about Babylonian astrology. The Zodiak is divided in 36 sectors or decans, and every such decan has it's own Ba'al, and a human representative on Earth for each of those Ba'als. Now they also have/had a number connected to them. by adding the numbers from 0 to the number of the current decan. If you wanted to get the number of the god of the seventh decan, you simply added 1 though 7 and there was his/her number: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7=28. For the last and highest god: 1+2+3+4....+36=666. 666 is the number of the Beast. Meaning, it is the number of Babylonian astrology. The Zodiak was the Tower of Babylon. The Zodiak was the Heaven Ba'al created. It is the astrology used even by the Church when they are instating new popes etc. In the aphex of that Heaven, is the Great Dragon, nicely placed around the neck of the constellation called the Father, who sits beside the Son of Man with the Lamb in his lap. Well, the Dragon isn't even present in my God's circle. You would even have great difficulties seeing the Father, much less a serpent. But a Big Strong Right Arm of God.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
dont worry lastday. we all know christ exists in this forbidden rock.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
clearly anything thats evil has to do with certain letters and vowels. gospel jesus etc have a series of letters which are very alike. being the reason why they would ad up to an EVEN number.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join