It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Claims UFO Collided with Tunguska Meteorite to Save Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I found the following interesting article:

Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

Aliens downed Tunguska meteorite to protect our planet from devastation, stated Russian scientist Yuriy Lavbin about the 100 year old mystery surrounding the massive Siberian explosion. He showed 10 quartz crystals that he found at the place of the meteorite’s crash. Several of the crystals have holes in between, so they can be united in a chain.

- What could this chain serve for? Besides, some crystals have strange drawings on them. We don’t have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals. We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space”, - the scientist stated.

The meteorite’s crash took place a long time ago, in the summer of 1908. An enormous volcanic ball rushed over the sky with terrifying wallop and thunder-like sound. All the citizens were frightened to death and scared to move out of their houses. A flight of a “flamy alien” ended up in an hour in the deserted taiga area. In a matter of seconds an explosive wave spread for 40 kilometers, devastating everything living around.

I would like your views on the above and if you ever heard of that incident.
We are talking about scientists here and there conclusion was:

In 1908, the UFO is thought to have hit the meteorite that weighed over 1 billion tones. If the meteorite fell down on Earth, all the people would have been dead. Scientists believe the aliens had interfered and put their lives on the line to make sure there isn't a direct impact with the Earth.

A strange portrait of a strange person on one of the stones proves this hypothesis - concluded Mr Lavbin.

Other source:
Scientist Claims UFO Collided with Tunguska Meteorite to Save Earth

[edit on 26-5-2009 by rattan1]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What he is showing though really is not evidence at all! These are just speculations. The story also sounds a little more far fetched then you "average" UFOs experience.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There is certainly a lack of evidence, I just never heard of the above incidence and want to know if any other member has more info on that......

Are Russian scientist going Wako or do they know something we don't.....don't forget they were the first in space...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
On a related note you guys might be interested in this Time article.

For the uninitiated here's some background on the 1908 Tunguska event.

1. 3 tonne meteorite stolen in Russia (slashdot discussion)
  2. Tunguska Event: New Details and Sensational Theory
  3. Researchers say Tunguska Event was an UFO Crash: Debris of Alien Spaceship found

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The part where they claim we have no technology to put images on crystals, that's bogus. Most diamonds today have an identifying mark placed on their girdle, It's cut in with a laser.

This is an interesting subject though. I've heard so many different stories as to what happened that day.

No one has been able to prove conclusively what actually did happen though.

I've even heard that Tesla had promised the government that he could move energy through the air, did his demonstration and blew the crap out of Tunguska. They didn't do business with him after that.

Still, fascinating subject. I love hearing stories about it. Thanks for this one.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kinda directed to the forum mod posted above me... I read back in college about Tesla... I checked out every single book about him I could find and I remember one of the stories was about him testing a death ray and it overshot and hit Tunguska. I doubt the credibility of the story but I like to see Tesla linked to something, if not his own electricity

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I read a bit about Tunguska Event a few years ago. Some of the eyewitnesses to the event claimed that the firey ball changed directions. Others say they thought it was some type of propulsion malfunction, this would explain the massive, nuclear like, explosion.

Another explaination was shown to be the fact that a meteor entering the atmosphere would build up so much air pressure on it's front that it would explode before it ever touched the ground, this too could account for the nuclear-like explosion.

One of the coolest artifacts of the explosion was the reports that the night sky was so bright that they could read the newspaper when it should have been pitch black, this lasted for 2 weeks.

Another cool report of the aftermath said that the trees in the exact center of where the explosion occured where burned, but not felled. They stood straight up as if nothing had hit them. They reproduced this affect in a lab and it is consistent with a massive explosion directly overhead.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, as unlikely as it could be.. who knows? lol, it warms my heart a little bit to think that some species that doesn't even "know" us, would risk their life to save someone of our own species. If anything else, it should inspire us to do the same... not necessarily with a spaceship. But, ya know, in general society.

I watched a documentary the other day, here in the UK, about people that had been attacked by "scallies" or "chavs" as we call them here. And some of them, even though surrounded by people, no-one bothered to step in and help. lol, it's been playing on my mind, and this story warmed my heart a little, even if it aint true.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Posted this in the other thread...

Another odd coincidence is that Tesla tested new technology within a day or two of the event.

Following tunguska he dismantled the project and it was never revived.

Im trying to find sources atm.

EDIT:

Alright, so apparently it was within minutes of the event.

"It's 7:17 AM on the morning of June 30, 1908, the exact moment when Nikoli Tesla is testing his "Death Ray" by aiming his beam towards the Arctic Cirle where he hopes Admiral Peary will see a visual display in the sky."

Source.

Even if unrelated, talk about astronomical coincidences... literally..

Nikola Tesla
"When the great truth, accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed, is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by virtue of this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when the first plant is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message, almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought, can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all its intonations and inflections faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point of the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere...on sea, or land, or high in the air...humanity will be like an ant heap stirred up with a stick. See the excitement coming!" "Cloud born Electric Wavelets To Encircle the Globe: This Is Nikola Tesla's Latest Dream, and the Long Island Hamlet of Wardenclyffe Marvels Thereat," New York Times, 27 March 1904.

1937 New York Times magazine interview with Nikola Tesla he describes his weapon:

will send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles from the defending nation's border and will cause armies of millions to drop dead in their tracks

When put into operation, Dr. Tesla said, this latest invention of his would make war impossible. This death-beam, he asserted, would surround each country like an invisible Chinese wall, only a million times more impenetrable. It would make every nation impregnable against attack by airplanes or by large invading armies.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
oh gawd here we frikin go again.. ufo nuts playing the "Russian" card. The other day it was the "Kremlin" lol. What is it about Russia that adds such legitimacy to unbelievable claims. Those rocks are scored with a blunt object.. how can he claim there is no technology to do that? I could do that to a rock in my driveway right now using another rock.. ugh.. Off to search ATS for some interesting news. I'm not trying to shoot the messenger who posted this, I'm just getting sick of all this outlandish Russia, Kremlin junk. -end rant (have had a bad day)

[edit on 27-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
chrystals have a hard time being cut with a laser, due to the scattering of the laser light upon impact with the stone. and those lines on the stones are just scratches...sounds like a near-ground explosion of a meteorite

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm going to sound crazy here, but what if Tesla did test his death beam, what if it worked? What if there are Alien Spacecraft really flying around in our atmosphere, what if a big one was flying by tesla when he tested the death beam. Lol what if tesla shot down the big space ship which in turn caused it to crash into Tunguska.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

TO BOLDLY EXPLODE WHERE NO ONE HAS EXPLODED BEFORE!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pretty interesting read gotta read the rest of the articles, but to people sayin they could cut images with the lasers, maybe that can be done in our time, but this was 101 years ago i don't think they would have been able to pull that off when with our technology it would still be hard to cut crystal images.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'd like to claim that what really happened was that secret Russian time travelers from an alternate future timeline went back and destroyed the asteroid, which in the alternate timeline destroyed Moscow. That's what I claim. My proof? Eh, who needs proof? It just makes so much sense!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alesanjin

Some people around here might disagree with the Aliens not knowing us...Seems if they are real they probably know more about us than we do ourselves...Just a thought.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In his book, remote viewer Lyn Buchanan claims that he witnessed the moment before the blast, and that it was a sabotaged alien craft piloted by alien life forms who were trying to escape the leadership of their home planet.

Here's his book for anyone who's interested. Not a bad read but there's not much we can do to say how much is truthful!
www.amazon.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
yeah they crashed into an asteroid to save our planet, because planet earth, and the humans that inhabit it, are the center of the universe and the peak of interest for more advanced races.

Haven't you ever watched a sci-fi movie?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If russians had the technology to cause sucha explosion back then, WWII would have ended in 1942. It's strange that no meteor parts or impact craters wore found later when they send the expedition. One thing i don't understand is how can a meteor explode without an impact ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join