It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Claims UFO Collided with Tunguska Meteorite to Save Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm hearing these outlandish claims of spacecraft debris found at the crash site since years. Yet they have failed to show a single piece of it so far. Or i must have missed it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I read a four part article in Nexus Magazine that was called "Siberia's Valley Of Death". It isn't on their site anymore. I have it printed out here...but i think you can find it excerpted on other sites.

here is part 1:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It would fit nicely here with this story (as well as many other things i have come across, such as a claim by Lobsang Rampa that there is a UFO-type base in Siberia)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1
Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

In 1908, the UFO is thought to have hit the meteorite that weighed over 1 billion tones. If the meteorite fell down on Earth, all the people would have been dead.

There is no such thing as a billion ton meteor! However that mistake could be the result of the journalist and not the scientist. This also means that it was definately not a meteor that hit Tunguska. In any case i don't believe there is any science that could back up a theory of a meteor causing so much damage.

I always thought the most likely cause was a UFO selfdestructiing itself before a fatal crash in order to ensure removal of any proof.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ok
i buy the story...

What is really farfetched is the following assumption:

ll stones united form a map, which they could have used to cruise through the Universe

So are they saying that a UFO of whatever sophistication uses stone as a material for maps?????

Common ! Give me a break! Honestly i really need one....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you !
I was going through this thread trying to remember the name of Uvarov with his similar yet different story. It's a fascinating four page read.
One thing I don't get is Uvarov was all over the UFO sites a couple of years ago. He is supposed to be a very high ranked russian official. Now he comes out appearing to speak extraordinarily freely. He drops pieces of information like they are in talks with NASA in order to work hand to hand in the future as it is trivial news. What's the catch ?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Manouche]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That is very fascinating, and seems a reasonable "messiah" story for nwo's new religion. i kind of like terrence mckennas' story more.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sorry but this is an utterly ridiculous explanation for what happened back in 1908 .

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Sorry but this is an utterly ridiculous explanation for what happened back in 1908 .

Not ridiculous, just very hard to believe. There's a difference.

For instance saying 1+1 = 3. That's ridiculous. On the other hand hearing that a cat has wings. Well that's just hard to believe.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What the hell is Ferrum Silicate?

I assume they meant Iron Silicate (Ferrum = Iron), which is commonly known as Fayalite (Fe2SiO4)

Maybe Russia is behind in chemestry, but this is not something you can only produce in space

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I saw this on the Fox News website just now and came here to see if it was posted. I read another thread and was redirected here, and I cannot say that I've read this entire thread, but here is a picture of the supposed "crystals."

Pretty interesting. I'm not sure I buy it, but at least he has released some pictures of these "alien crystals." However, I'd be really interested in seeing some high-res pictures of this supposed dashboard.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I for one salute the brave asteroid that saved us from that crazy space ship.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
hoax or not..i just wanted to thank the Alien for saving the planet...you just in case its true

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join