It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Plan For Remaking the Global Political Economy 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbarber

I agree that the survival takes psychological preparedness and is first and foremost to survival. We must keep a clear focused mind. Yes I think it’s easier said than done but the number 1 rule.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Ok a tried a test. First I took a standard bath towel (older thinning one) and I soaked it in tap water. Then I wrung it out. I took a thermographic shot of the window then I put the towel over the window and found a 10 degree C difference in temperature. An hour later it was still close to the same low temperature. Other than the fact the towel was cooler than the walls around it the window had completely disapeared.

I then took a 6' section of 8" plastic sewer pipe and placed a coleman lantern (propane set low power) at the one end and placed the still damp towel on the same end as the lantern. I used the camera to look down the pipe and the towel blocked all the heat from the lantern which was another 4' behind the towel. The towel blended nicely with the walls of the pipe and looked like the end of the pipe.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
reply to post by exile1981

Ok a tried a test. First I took a standard bath towel (older thinning one) and I soaked it in tap water. Then I wrung it out. I took a thermographic shot of the window then I put the towel over the window and found a 10 degree C difference in temperature. An hour later it was still close to the same low temperature. Other than the fact the towel was cooler than the walls around it the window had completely disapeared.

I then took a 6' section of 8" plastic sewer pipe and placed a coleman lantern (propane set low power) at the one end and placed the still damp towel on the same end as the lantern. I used the camera to look down the pipe and the towel blocked all the heat from the lantern which was another 4' behind the towel. The towel blended nicely with the walls of the pipe and looked like the end of the pipe.

Wow it worked? If we stay at least 4 feet or more behind the wet towel/blankets the heat wont be seen with a heat seeking device. I assume that other night vision methods would fail for them, as well. Am I correct?

I didnt do the math on the length and width of the PVC, nor compared those numbers to the size of the cloth but it sounds great. Thank you. Too bad you and your wife are far away. We'd make an awsome team.

That will be the hard part to find intelligent people, that stay, calm. cool and collected, in a time of Crisis.

edit grammer

[edit on 28-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Wow it worked? If we stay at least 4 feet or more behind the wet towel/blankets the heat wont be seen with a heat seeking device. I assume that other night vision methods would fail for them, as well. Am I correct?

I'd stay further back if you have a stove. 4 feet was the distance for the lantern at low. The towel covered the whole end of the pipe in a single layer, so I'd assume that if you hung blankets floor to ceiling in a cave you could do the same thing. If you used dark green or black ones then anyone looking with just their eyes may not notice the blankets.

I'm not sure if low light night vision systems would be confused they make night seem like day. Though if the cave was fairly deep and you had the blankets far enough in that they couldn't see them directly it should help. Thermographics would be hindered by the wet blanket system.

A UV system would see differently the blankets from the walls so unless you made sure to wash the blankets in that stuff hunters use to make their clothes non UV reflective (deer see in UV spectrum) it would be pretty obvious.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Didn't someone post a while ago how meetings behind closed doors between government officials and corporations was illegal? Can anyone elaborate?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That sounds reasonable. ""A UV system would see differently the blankets from the walls so unless you made sure to wash the blankets in that stuff hunters use to make their clothes non UV reflective (deer see in UV spectrum) it would be pretty obvious.""

Ive got deer estrogen but no UV deer clothes wash stuff. I'll look it up online. Thanks! I think you could write your own survival book. I never had an answer to this question before now. I love it!!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragnarak
Didn't someone post a while ago how meetings behind closed doors between government officials and corporations was illegal? Can anyone elaborate?

It wasnt me and I must have missed it. I thought it was illegal, as well.

I'm still shocked that the CEO of Facebook and Timmy Geitner were both at the same Bilderberg meeting and Henry Kissinger had armed guards.

I'f only Kissinger would talk.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think my wife would kill me if I took on another project like writting a book. I'm pretty good at figuring things out, but no time for writing a book.

A couple years ago a made my own wooden plane (as in the wood working tool not an aircraft) and it still works pretty good. I actually used it to smooth a table I built as a wedding gift for someone a few years ago.

Ill repeat my self from the earlier post. We should all try and take up a craft and start learning it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I meant in previous topics of Bilderburg activities. I did find something from what I remember: en.wikipedia.org...

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.

This is probably the reason all of these people meet in foreign countries. And even if they did this on American soil, I doubt you could get anyone to go against 100's of the worlds most powerful people. Considering those present would probably be the ones in charge of the prosecuting. Or those who attempt to prosecute would kiss their eligibility for the meeting bye bye.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ragnarak]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Good information on all of us learning a craft. It could save a persons life. I wonder if horse shoeing would work. I may need to become more creative.

That sounds like the perfect wedding gift.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ragnarak

Wow thanks for the link. It does seem illegal. I think you should plaster that link on Twitter or make a thread about it. Named Illegal Bilerberg Corruption. Something like that.

Amazing. You are right the judges and prosecuters are probably Biderbergs. No prosecution. Good find!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yes, I wave my state flag with pride!!!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to

Things are happening pretty rapidly.

Really when news on global conflicts is changing faster than we can collectively post, the time wave is really beginning to crest.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Those thin mylar "space/ rescue" blankets will defeat IR signatures from body heat, but don't work against passive night vision. You have to be sure the entire body is covered, though. Also, frequenting areas of deer and other larger mammals gives them a lot of heat signatures to sift through, if the system is airborne.

Cooking in caves is problematic, as you have to have adequate ventilation for the smoke. An alternative is cooking at night, which masks the sight of smoke, but not the scent of it. Additionally, the smoke itself will have a higher temp than the ambient air, and will appear on sufficiently sensitive IR equipment.

Passive night vision devices (starlight scopes" and the like) are best gotten around by using inclement weather conditions, such as rain and fog. If your eye can't see it in the day, passive night vision can't see it at night.

Shoeing horses (farrier work) will probably be a high demand occupation, and so a good bet. Learn how to use a forge to make them as well, and you become a one-stop shop. When I was a teenager, my dad and I made a forge (the actual "mudbox" part) from an old tire rim, 3 pieces of pipe (for the legs), and red clay mud as a fire liner. The bellows blew air up through the center hole in the rim, which was covered with a pierced grate to keep the coals in, but let the air through.

nenothtu out

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vardlokkur

reply to

Things are happening pretty rapidly.

Really when news on global conflicts is changing faster than we can collectively post, the time wave is really beginning to crest.

This quote from the meeting is SCARY;

One of Bilderberg’s primary concerns according to Estulin is the danger that their zeal to reshape the world by engineering chaos in order to implement their long term agenda could cause the situation to spiral out of control and eventually lead to a scenario where Bilderberg and the global elite in general are overwhelmed by events and end up losing their control over the planet

Yes news on global conflicts, global food shortage, rearranging the constitution, with treaties, changing our monetary systems, raising interest rates, threat of hyperinflation, globally nationalizing health care.

This stuff is real! I guess it's good to know ahead of time to take precautions.This never made main stream news media. There are millions of people who dont even know who Bilderbergs are. They never heard of it. What about all of them? I sent the article via email to a few friends.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 29-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks for the tips. I have large mylar bags. I think I would duct tape them together; although I should order some from emergency essentials.

What will prevent passive night vision, if mylar wont work? I'm tempted to make a few large blankets, soaked the UV hunting stuff and connect mylar to the back.

Just a question; say I wanted to build a makeshift earth house/large hole. How many feet of dirt or mud would go on top to prevent heat from escaping. I assume it would be similar to the cave method.

I wonder if it's possible to disquise my truck and camper? Cover the whole thing with mylar, top it with canvas, then cover with branches? I'm talking in a very remote location near my home.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yea the no vaccine avatar was fitting, though the red and green bother me, I am really drawn to blue. Giggle! I will check out the 401K being hit by withdrawl freezes to see what you posted, thanks.

It is pretty clear what is coming down the pipe from TPTB. As you said, pretty much now all we can do is prepare. I think the days of resisting are pretty much over in terms of stemming the tide, seems as if it is over our influence as voters. Just like the line of credit that was just handed to the FDIC. Do people even know this is happening right now as we speak? MSM Media his hiding it! But soon, the FDIC will be totally dry, and they will be borrowing money to pay on the failed banks accounts!

Ultimately decided for us...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Mylar works against IR because the reflective side sends the IR back toward the body, which is why they get used as emergency rescue blankets. The shiny part is why they don't work against passive night vision. Passive night vision just sees what your eyes could see if there was enough light, by 'amplifying' whatever ambient light is there up to visible levels in an intensifier tube. If your eye sees the shiny in daylight, passive NVDs will see it at night. Putting a UV treated blanket against the mylar, as you mentioned, should work swimmingly.

Because Passive NVDs work as I described, the best way to defeat them is the same as you would use against an observer in daylight. That's why I mentioned inclement weather, such as fog or rain. It obscures the vision of the NVD, just as it would a set of eyeballs.

I would think that 3 feet or so of dirt over a hole would insulate it fairly well, assuming drafty holes were plugged.

The problem with disguising vehicles with mylar sheets is that that much mylar would reflect radar nearly as well as the metal in the vehicles, and what the mylar didn't reflect, the vehicles would. A body, on the other hand, doesn't do well at reflecting radar, and the risk of that small amount of mylar generating a signature is minimal, especially when you consider the background noise generated by things in the ground around you.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You are right on! We cant vote on hidden secret meeting that are forming our Countries. Our own Constitution is being replaced with global treaties.

Someone brought up the fact that it’s illegal for government officials to attend private meeting and quoted the law. I need to go back a page or so to find it. Like he said no one would prosecute the world elite and the judges and prosecutors are probably involved, as well.

I agree this should be in the main stream media. Most people I know have never heard the word Bilerberg. Those I tell say it sounds like a make believe burger joint.

FDIC does not have near enough money to cover a mass failure. They recently had to borrow money. Can you believe that!

I don’t like feeling helpless but I think the ship is sinking, no pun, well maybe a bit.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I know that at 8 feet of earth cover you are at a pretty steady temperature and that should be about right to have the ground absorb the waste heat. You would need some sort of air exchange system to keep the CO2 level safe though, or even a vent fan should work.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join