It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Plan For Remaking the Global Political Economy 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbarber

Yes I agree about tracking people and they dont have enough people yet; however I believe they will bring in Obama's Civilian National Security guys and arm them like the milirary.

They will also use heat seeking and night vision goggles to locate people that are on the run.

Times like this I wish my group included 9 highly trained Navy Seals and a few of those military robots with machine guns and grenades.

Since they dont sell them to the general public. I guess body armor might be of some help. Each bullet proof vest is about 400.00 each. The helmets are more.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hi,
I didnt recognize you for a bit since you changed your avatar again.

Thanks. This is some scary stuff. I think what people are asking me is how to prevent. You made it pretty clear, that this is over our heads and the backdoor plans have already been signed. Now we wait for the plan to be iniated.

I had more info on your 401K thread, about people getting locked out.. It's getting ugly out there. I guess youve been offline for a few days.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

One thing I worry about is the law that "all children of age must attend school". It is a LAW. If we ran from this or the child wasnt in school they can arrest the parents. That's only if they find us.

It sounds like a "No mercy policy" and allow mercy killing of citizens that resist in any way.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
reply to post by wonderworld

I think that means that rather than a gradual slide into slavery they are planning to use a quick short event to quickly change the social / political landscape. Maybe a massive food shortage to create a panic and to descrease the population. The half starved survivors would be easier to control, it's hard to resist on an empty stomach.

I agree about the food shortage. I'm not trying to push my other 2 threads but feel that these two are critical to read. This one deals with the food crisis in the US, EU and other countries in 2009;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one shows the similarities of the German Hyperinflation to our situation. Truly important.

These give a glimse in to what is currently going on and mostly behind our backs.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by wonderworld] grammer

[edit on 28-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I guess body armor might be of some help. Each bullet proof vest is about 400.00 each. The helmets are more.

I looked around for a vest for my wife recently and found a company that specializes in vests for women, including full figured ones. They come in sizes other than A cup. I haven't asked about pricing but here is the link.

www.savvyarmor.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

I realize they use standard ammo, I was thinking more of the raw materials incorporated into said ammo.

I don't think anyone is interested in my couple of boxes of 22LR. Unless we get overrun with Gophers and squirrels. The only other ammo I'm concerned about is .303Br which is really hard to find lately.

Agreed. That's why I threw in the "until they can recycle their own brass" loophole cover. They still wouldn't want mine, it's steel cased.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Thanks for the link. When I clicked on "buy" it said coming soon. Yes I have seen other sites as well. If I knew how to weld I could probaby make them for under 50.00 each. Some of those external wear ones looked like braided chain. That's another option.

Ive noticed on other sites that the least expensive vests were ones without side protection and only covers the front and back.

I think if I took my son out to hunt I would want him to be protected but he's only 7. He needs to wait a few years anyways.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

One thing I worry about is the law that "all children of age must attend school". It is a LAW. If we ran from this or the child wasnt in school they can arrest the parents. That's only if they find us.

It sounds like a "No mercy policy" and allow mercy killing of citizens that resist in any way.

I share this concern, being the father of a school age child. I assure you, however, that if push comes to shove, I will be far harder to arrest or kill than I will be to find.

As far as the "it's a LAW" part goes, well, if they force us to break other laws, whats to keep that one intact? In for a penny, in for a pound. As an old assasin saying goes, "the first one costs, the rest are free."

nenothtu out

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I like your Chief of Security Avatar. I need something like that. I think many of us parents feel this way.

One way to look at it is when SHTF and chaos is all around. Schools will most likely be closed but only until Martial Law is enacted and they have tanks parked at grocery stores, banks, schools, etc.

It will be like nothing we have seen on our soil before. Hopefully I'll be hard to find, as well. I worry about the heat seeking and night vision goggles and no one has any info on how to get around that one besides being in a cave.

A cave would be wonderful but cooking at night would show the location of inhabitants.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think we all feel defensive about our kids and every parent tries and protects there kids.

A cave is a good hiding place, if you can cook without too much smoke then try moving further into the cave to cut down on the heat leaking from the entrance. Not sure if it would work but a series of wet sheets and blankets hung up as a screen far enough in to not be visually seen would probally block the heat image of items further behind it. I'm not sure it would work but I'll try it out and let you know.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I often wonder what the outcome would be is someone just dropped one of those big bunker-buster mega bombs on the hotel they were staying at. Just kill all 200 or so of them, or however many there are. I think the political and financial turmoil to follow would be good for us in the long run.

Chrono

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A cave would be ideal, however leaving my big 3 story home for a cave doesnt sound to good. It's my Bug out Spot.

Then it's only a matter of surviival and we can live without the luxuries. It will take time getting adjusting. I have the "No panic" attitude my kids may not see it as rational when SHTF but they do respect me to this point.

The wet sheet idea would be good. I do have a multi fuel stove, that wouldnt require flame. I think it even uses cooking oil as fuel.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Keep in mind that the Dallas Federal Reserve in not affiliated with the State of Texas!!!

In the article, the Head of the Federal Reserve, located in Dallas, Texas...claims that his office has issues with the Federal Governments claims of liabilities, $34 Tillion difference.

The Federal Reserve has a central office...it is located in Dallas, Texas.

I am not trying to be rude

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You are correct...the article has nothing to due with the State of Texas.

The Federal Reserve has 12 Regional Banks...one located in Dallas, Texas.

The Article is refering to the Federal Governments debt, not Texas...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If the Bilderberg reports are true, this means there is dissension in the ranks...and that's the best news we've heard in a while. Evil always will turn in upon itself and it looks like maybe...just maybe...thats starting to happen. I think this gives some hope.

Everything is coming to a head. These people are backed up on their heels because they know more and more people everyday are waking up and becoming aware of their deeds. They will pry make a rash decision in a desperate attempt to cling to power. This will ultimately be their downfall.

Change...true change...its coming

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rgseymour

Sorry Op,

I did not mean any disrespect for getting off topic, my deepest apologies!!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here's some more Intel on their plans, reasons and progress...

NWO Vision is Finalized, Final Preparations in Progress

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

To make use of night vision or infared, they still need to know generally where you are as a single individual. That's the advantage to staying "small". Daylight travel only evens the playing field and takes away some of that technology advantage. They won't get a heat signal through a sleeping bag and tent if you hole up at night. It really helps if you have some combat strategy training, but common sense and being unpredictable in your approach to evading confrontations is essential. You've got to be calm, cool, calculating, and not allow emotion and fear overtake your situation. Easier said than done I know, but it really is a mindset. The fact that we are taking this side of the world view already proves superior intelligence, we just have to use it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgseymour
reply to post by rgseymour

Sorry Op,

I did not mean any disrespect for getting off topic, my deepest apologies!!!

Dont worry about it. I saw you guys arguing about the debt in Texas on another thread. Kind of funny.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by strum828

I hope what you say is correct and this back-fires on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join