It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Rofl! You've been watching far too much Fox News. There has been a recent propaganda campaign in a vain attempt to convince the American people that they weren't as bad as the American people and the world viewed him especially at the end of his term.

I personally don't forget so quickly, the lies, changing a surplus into a massive deficit, so many things he signed into law that were at best breaking the Constitution, the excessive use of executive orders and privilege, all the low grade shady people who worked for him, all the people that stepped down either because of a scandal or in protest. Lets not forget the two wars we are still fighting, don't even get me started there, I could write a book.

Yea stop being such a sheep and open your damn eyes!

For the record I'm no fan of Obama, in fact I believe he's worse. Opps I just put my self on a terrorist watch list for speaking my mind. =0

[edit on 27-5-2009 by oconnection]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Indeed. There is no longer an argument, debate, or any kind of collaboration going on with this topic. Point and case Cheney is definately a mongeral, and Bush is a dim-witted puppet at best.

Your last sentence is what begins to really stir my mind. If TPTB decides to use preventive detention, they are signing their death warrent. We truthers are peaceful people by heart, but one thing we are all ready to do is resist this evil that is slowly infecting the planet, We will not stand by.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The original post prove ATS has been infiltrated.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulHunter

You better add something to that post before they wack you for 20 points. Just a public service message from the hidden world government a.k.a. the NWO, the PTB! Boo!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Will you torture the NWO forces when you capture them? I am just curious if it is ok to torture if its the dreaded PTB on the receiving end.

So you call one a dog and the other a puppet. No respect for the ones who saved you from being some extreme Muslims boy toy.

George Bush... WoooooHoooo!

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You may have missed my previous post JSBD. If Bush Cheney are "possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!" because there wasn't another attack in America after 9/11, doesn't that just tie them with Clinton/Gore? There wasn't another attack on US soil after WTC '93. Therefore, wouldn't that be a tie? If not, please explain. And in your explanation, please don't refer to Obama and don't tell me what would have happened if someone else was in charge. No one can know what would have happened. That is just speculation and does nothing for the idea you believe in.

Also, try to remember you are in the Home of the Brave. You seem to be absolutely terrified of these "terrorists." I am not in favor of killing innocent people and losing my civil liberties because some people are scared. Try to understand what Home of the Brave means. That goes for all the posters who are so terrified that without Bush/Cheney, we would all be Muslims now. Terrorism is meant to terrify, and it seems to have worked completely on you. Your fears are what makes terrorism successful.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomanMaroni
You may have missed my previous post JSBD. If Bush Cheney are "possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!" because there wasn't another attack in America after 9/11, doesn't that just tie them with Clinton/Gore? There wasn't another attack on US soil after WTC '93. Therefore, wouldn't that be a tie? If not, please explain. And in your explanation, please don't refer to Obama and don't tell me what would have happened if someone else was in charge. No one can know what would have happened. That is just speculation and does nothing for the idea you believe in.

Also, try to remember you are in the Home of the Brave. You seem to be absolutely terrified of these "terrorists." I am not in favor of killing innocent people and losing my civil liberties because some people are scared. Try to understand what Home of the Brave means. That goes for all the posters who are so terrified that without Bush/Cheney, we would all be Muslims now. Terrorism is meant to terrify, and it seems to have worked completely on you. Your fears are what makes terrorism successful.

Well I would say the reason they are greater the Clinton/Gore (thought I loves me some Clinton) is that they were the first to treat it as an act of war. Clinton just handled it as a legal matter as opposed to an act of war.

I am not afraid of terrorists. My point is more that we must be on the attack to be preemptive. There is no sense in letting your self be attacked, unless you can give me a good reason.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Clinton did fire cruise missiles at terrorists, and I believe firing cruise missiles is an act of war.

The fact of the matter is this. We were allegedly attacked by Osama Bin Laden and his Al-Queda conspirators. 8 years later and we haven't caught Bin Laden, and Al-Queda is still behind nearly every terrorist attack that happens. So we FAILED in our response to get those who got us. We attacked Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban and bring Democracy. 8 years later, and we have done neither. FAILED. We attacked a country not involved in 9/11 before we had caught the perps of 9/11 or those who harbored them. In Iraq, we were told:

Greeted as liberators = Wrong
WMD's = Wrong
Al-Queda connections = Wrong
Mobile Chemical Weapons Labs = Wrong
Mushroom Cloud = Wrong
Yellow Cake Uranium = Wrong
Iraq War will fund itself = Wrong
6 days, 6 weeks .. and I doubt it 6 months (Rumsfeld) = Wrong
We know where the WMD's are = Wrong
Mission Accomplished = Wrong

And these are just a few massive failures that followed the biggest failure in our history. Follow that up with the Katrina massive failure. When a President campaigns, he/she basically tries to cover 4 basic things: Military, Economy, Foreign Policy and Domestic unity. Judge Bush/Cheney on those things and I think even you will see, they really failed. That doesn't mean I hate Bush/Cheney, it's just the truth.

I know that you don't believe Bush/Cheney were the greatest. I understand you support them, but you're just sensationalizing it and can't back off it at this point. Plus, you enjoy the attention.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Well you tell me how you would have handled life after 911 and you were Bush and Cheney.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why do you all surrender this creature your energy? Either he is a wolf in sheep's clothing or he is a fool. Either of these is an equally dangerous and foolish endeavor. His kind will disappear soon enough. Your future is in good hands so long as those hands are your own. Let nobody be fooled at to this man's intentions. Do not take them at face value by any means.

Bush and Cheney may well be tried for war crimes in the not-so-distant future. If this man is indeed a counterintelligence agent of theirs, so might he. The only appropriate response to the notion of those two bozos being the best presidential duo ever is much the same response I have for all fools: Point and laugh.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Your thread isn't about what I would do. it is about you believing Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA! And I am just trying to point out the errors in this logic. Surely there was a better Presidential tandem.

I feel in order to back the claim Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA, you need to address the issues I brought up, and show how that makes Bush/Cheney the greatest ever.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

They are going to try them on war crimes for what? Because some rogue soldiers took some pictures of naked men stacked on top of each other and a few guys got waterboarded.

Hell if they get tried for that me and all my college buddies are going to jail too. We used to strip up our passed out friends, pile them up, and start taking pictures.

While we were drinking if you nailed 10 quarters in a row you could pick a guy to undergo the equivalent of waterboarding with a pitcher of beer. We called it the Beerded Man or the Beerded Lady if it happened to be a woman. Three people held them down while we poured beer down their throat.

Now we are so pathetic of a country we cant do anything without every one crying over a terrorist. I hope you are happy when the Taliban has your wife.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

So i should take it as you have no idea what you would do differently than Bush on the war on global terror.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

This your thread about Bush/Cheney being the greatest, not about what I would do. To a rational person, it is obvious what I would do is irrelevant to the topic. You are supposed to defend your claim. You can start by defending some of the previous actions I pointed out. You don't have to do it on here. You can just do it by yourself, but you really need to do it.

You have come to ATS for a reason, and you have stayed for another. Don't resist the knowledge that is presented to you here. I presented issues that counter your belief and the belief of this thread. You have chosen to try to change to subject onto something else about me. Therefore, I don't see our conversation going anywhere, so I will just bow out a let you carry on with your thread here.

Do try to remember, being brave is an American characteristic. In the Home of the Brave, don't be so scared. Your fear is what makes terrorism successful. If they hate our freedoms, doesn't limiting our freedoms mean that they won?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Abu Ghraib was a lot worse than that. People were handcuffed into impossible positions and made to stand on little boxes, electrocuted, had holes drilled into their lower back, among a few other forms of torture like being thrown to attack dogs. I didn't read the list, but I did look at some of the newer pictures and got a sense of how things were run. Waterboarding is the least of the sins committed in the name of the US. According to this article, children have been abused rather heinously also.

Read this.

Seymour Hersh is a very reputable journalist, and he never has disavowed this. This may well explain why Obama halted the CIA torture files.

Real people like you don't come on sites like ATS. The odds of you being an average US citizen are fairly low. You are probably either a common troll or you have been commissioned to do this. I hope you read the entire contract were that the case. Never make a deal with the devil if you haven't read the fine print.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Clinton did fire cruise missiles at terrorists, and I believe firing cruise missiles is an act of war.

Its a military action, not an all out war. Did we just lob a cruise missle at Japan.

The fact of the matter is this. We were allegedly attacked by Osama Bin Laden and his Al-Queda conspirators. 8 years later and we haven't caught Bin Laden, and Al-Queda is still behind nearly every terrorist attack that happens. So we FAILED in our response to get those who got us. We attacked Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban and bring Democracy. 8 years later, and we have done neither. FAILED. We attacked a country not involved in 9/11 before we had caught the perps of 9/11 or those who harbored them. In Iraq, we were told:

We didnt fail. There has not been another attack on this country. Sure they have attacked weaker countries but not ours. So we did not fail. Saying it was for Democracy is just some necessary BS to sell the idea to whiney liberals who cant fathom the idea of dying to protect their country, so you have to make up something to ease their overly guilty conscience.
Though, I dont want to put words in Bushes mouth. That is my interpretation.

Greeted as liberators = Wrong
WMD's = Wrong
Al-Queda connections = Wrong
Mobile Chemical Weapons Labs = Wrong
Mushroom Cloud = Wrong
Yellow Cake Uranium = Wrong
Iraq War will fund itself = Wrong
*6 days, 6 weeks .. and I doubt it 6 months (Rumsfeld) = Wrong
We know where the WMD's are = Wrong
*Mission Accomplished = Wrong

Necesary BS to sell the war to whiney liberals except those things that are flagged.

We did take over the country in about 3 weeks. Cleaning out insurgency took years in other wars and happened long after victory was declared. Buy a history book.

As far as Katrina goes I disagree with Bush. I wouldnt have given anyone a dime, just a pamphlet on how to buy Home Owners Insurance when you live in a bowl surrounded by water. Maybe, if I was having a good day I wouuld have relocated them all to some field in South Dakota or something. A half a trillion dollars spent on a town that is surrounded by water when the oceans are rising. But hey not everyone's perfect. Just nearly perfect.

NOW QUIT DUCKING MY QUESTION AND ANSWER UP!

[edit on 5/28/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

All I can say is that war was never meant to be a nice game played for fun. It is the art of beating the enemy into submission by any means necessary. Nothing we did could compare to cutting someones freaking head off on TV.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I think, and I may be alone in my belief, that sodomizing children in front of their mothers and other women is not something that can be justified. Your argument is looking increasingly like the Nuremberg Defense, I must say.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Oh I guess you are going to blame Bush because some moron molested somebody in Iraq. I guess Bush should have been a better babysitter. News Flash: People still have free will!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Those people with free will are wearing American flags doing these things in other countries in the name of this country. For all you or I know, these actions may have been condoned all the way to the top. In fact, you may very well know a lot more than me about this. But you won't tell us, of course. Enjoy it while you can. I sure hope you remember to read the fine print when you make a deal with the devil.

The simple truth is that this war was entirely unnecessary. There is more than enough incriminating evidence against Bush out there. I don't need to repeat every charge for a forum troll. It will all become public knowledge sooner or later. If you don't see now, you will soon enough. The funny thing about the Nuremberg defense is that it doesn't mean anything in a real trial.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join