It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I think you should read my post again. Besides the made up story of Saddam's WMDs, if you're using Saddam's torture of Iraqis as justification for the invasion of Iraq, then at the same time implying that its acceptable and justified for American troops to torture Iraqis, then that is pure hipocrisy.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Yeah here in the US we have this station called MSNBC and the are owned by GE who wants Obama to give them huge government contracts, so they turned all there news outlets into Obama propoganda machines. well these idiots keep saying the Republican party is dead and the Dems will rule for 40yrs, if the GOP doesnt change. blah blah blah. All I say is let the GOP do what they do, and after every starts adding up Obamas tax bills they will be lining up to vote for anyone but a Dem.

Obama is like Jimmy Carter on Crack! Well that is an insult to Carter, who was a pretty honest guy. Sorry Jim.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I think you should read my post again. Besides the made up story of Saddam's WMDs, if you're using Saddam's torture of Iraqis as justification for the invasion of Iraq, then at the same time implying that its acceptable and justified for American troops to torture Iraqis, then that is pure hipocrisy.

O' cmon. What you call torture, some people call a rough night out drinking with the boys. Havent you ever stripped down your passed out friends, piled them on top of each other, and started snapping photos?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are you for real? I seriously hope you're being sarcastic. How would you feel if a member of your family was treated in such a way? Would you being saying the same thing then?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
justsomeboreddude ....that's the answer right there in front of your faces.

Get it? justsomeboreddude

That's all this is folks, just some bored dude.

I must admit, I did love the bit about you and the leprechaun

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

All I can say to that is I would rather have your family member stripped down, piled up, and photoed, or watch them get their head sawed off on video. Which one would you choose?

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

George W Bush was a disgrace to the Republican party and the nation just like you are a disgrace to this website when you use "conspiracy theorist" as a derogatory term meant to belittle people and then say ATS is filled with "crazy" people.

Seriously, what are you doing on ATS? As your username indicates maybe you are just borded and like trolling around. Clearly you have not so much as quickly glanced at evidence regarding any conspiracy theory, or any well-established conspiracy fact such as the US government involvement in 9/11. The fact that you have asked for 9/11 evidence shows that fact. For your sake I hope you are paid traitor shill for the Republican party. Like George Bush, you don't care for evidence and just have your own agenda where evidence is nothing more than a nuisance.

Edit: Deleted paragraph substantiating position since this is just a troll and I'd rather not risk wasting my time replying to any response to it.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by truthquest]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

My friend, I have spent many hours looking at the "evidence" that 911 was a conspiracy. I have yet to find anything credible. The fact is 911 conspiracists cant even agree on what the conspiracy even is. Some think the gov let it happen, some think it was missles, some think it was explosives. Do you really expect me to take a group of people seriously when they throw out theories like the planes werent really there they were just giant 3D holograms? So before you get mad at me maybe you should yell at your CT bretheren and tell them to find one conspiracy regarding 911 and stick with it.

For me, I have no problem with it. I saw 2 planes fly into the WTC and 1 into the Pentagon and I saw a government that was in a state of shock after it happened. Sometimes bad things just happen, it doesnt make it any better to start making up wild stories about how it happened.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Bush/Cheney or Obama/Biden for better or worse it is what we had and have.

Ultimately we exchanged one idiot and grumpy old man for a "Smart" teleprompter and a lunatic.

Puppets they are, All!

Whether you see any of them as heroes or villains is completely irrelevant.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Dude, you seriously are bored. Because what you have just done with the '3D holograms' argument is show your true colors on this. You have picked the most outlandish of all of the CTs on 911 and used it as the basis for your judgment of ALL 911 CTers. What a joke. You truly are just bored and want to stir up a long drawn out conversation for chuckles sake or you truly have an agenda to simply stir things up and deflect.

Bush and Cheney are far from the greatest. There have been many valid reasons presented here showing why. Especially when it comes to attacks on this country.

You see, I believe that there is more to the events of 911 and that there was at least inside knowledge. This is where MOST 911 CTers stand. Only a very small minority even considers the outrageous theories like the 3D holograms. The odds that that theory was actually devised by an insider simply to give people like you the opportunity to pool ALL CTers into the 'nut' mix is more likely than not. It's basic psychology and the governments of this world have excelled in psychological manipulation of their peoples for centuries.

I am not going to try to convert you. You are not here for a valid discussion about the claims and charges being presented. You are simply here to insight people into heated arguments simply to ease your boredom.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
my guess is that this guy IS george W. bush setting in his mom's basement sucking his thumb while he goes on continually living his life in Cheney's shadow.

If i were GWB, and i just finished 8 years of the worst administration this country has ever seen, i'd be doing the exact same thing.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Ok then so what happened. Are you going to tell me that truckload after truckload of explosives were carried into those buildings, put in place, wired together, etc and no one noticed? Do you know you dont just plant explosives to bring down a building in a controlled manner. You have to cut the supports in strategic places and weaken the structure as needed. So there were people in there blow torching and crushing concrete and nobody noticed?

So give me your theory on how it transpired. You know the right theory.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by k3456789

Did you ever stop to think that maybe I am not THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH who appreciated Bush?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Kram09

All I can say to that is I would rather have your family member stripped down, piled up, and photoed, or watch them get their head sawed off on video. Which one would you choose?

You failed to answer my question. Instead you say you would like to see members of my family stripped down and get their head cut off etc. Now was there some sort of typo there? Because that is a disgusting statement with no justification whatsoever. I wasn't provoking you nor did i say i wished those things to happen to your family. I asked what would you're reaction be if it did happen. Clearly you couldn't come up with a better argument or riposte so you instead resorted to a personal attack.

To the mods: How was his statement allowed to stand. That is a personal attack on someone, it is disgraceful. Poor....really poor.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. I always felt that the Bush/Cheney administration did a rather good job of protecting our country.
The one thing that I find surprising on this site is how in one thread, a user will say that the bankers (the people organizing the NWO) own the media and push their agenda using the media. For example (I was taught this in Media and Society this past semester) if a company owns a missile company and a newspaper company, the newspaper will only report positive things about war, thus promoting their missiles in a way. It's called synergy.
Now, let's say that Bush/Cheney got into office and then the bankers realize they don't like Bush. Wouldn't they tell the media to report on the presidency as if he is bad? For example, everyday in the newspaper we read how many US troops have died in Iraq. Yes, I admit, it is terrible that they are losing their lives, but NEVER do they report how many Iraqi's are killed (NOT innocents...I'm talking terrorists/al-qaeda).

In my opinion, Bush did a wonderful job and the masses were just swayed into thinking Bush did bad due to the MSM.

~EDIT I just read the post above. When I say I agree with the OP, I do NOT mean I agree with things like that! I only agree with the first post or so. I only read the first page.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by xBRINGxONx2012x]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

OMG.. how is that a personal attack anymore than your question about how would I feel if it happened to a member of MY family. Lets run off and cry foul to Daaadddddyyyyy!

Here you want a straight answer. If a member of my family was a threat to the country or the military then YES I WOULD BE FINE WITH IT.

Heck in college me and my friends used to play a game that pretty much amounted to waterboarding someone with a pitcher of beer. We also use waterboarding to train navy seals.. so I guess we torture our own people for no good reason.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Kram09

OMG.. how is that a personal attack anymore than your question about how would I feel if it happened to a member of MY family. Lets run off and cry foul to Daaadddddyyyyy!

Here you want a straight answer. If a member of my family was a threat to the country or the military then YES I WOULD BE FINE WITH IT.

Heck in college me and my friends used to play a game that pretty much amounted to waterboarding someone with a pitcher of beer. We also use waterboarding to train navy seals.. so I guess we torture our own people for no good reason.

I believe this entire thread was just created to get a rise out of people. I have to admit i wish i had thought of it, then perhaps i could have got lots of stars and points. I asked you a hypothetical question, in no way did i say that i wished your family to be tortured, but that is exactly what you said to me. Your sense of logic in every argument you make is clearly flawed. You're a total hippocrite and the worst example of an American.

You say you would be ok with members of your own family being tortured? I think you are either completely brain washed by the government and the media or you are totally insane. I have to say your mood at the current moment is very apt. All i can say is i am glad i am not a member of your family. You must be one cold sad individual. I truely pity you.

[edit on 27/5/09 by Kram09]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
You say you would be ok with members of your own family being tortured? I think you are either completely brain washed by the government and the media or you are totally insane. I have to say your mood at the current moment is very apt. All i can say is i am glad i am not a member of your family. You must be one cold sad individual. I truely pity you.
[edit on 27/5/09 by Kram09]

I think when he is saying this, he is saying that "if a relative of his is about to do something harsh, such as fly a plane into the twin towers or the pentagon, killing thousands of innocents, he would have no problem with this person being detained and possibly executed". If a member of my family was plotting a terrorist attack, I wouldn't sit back and say "well, they are family..." I would call the police and have them arrest the family member.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I never said I wished your family would be beheaded. I asked you what would you rather see happen: beheadment or some pictures of them naked and stacked on top of each other.

The members of my family are not above the good of the nation. If one of them were going to plan an attack I would be the first to turn them over to authorities because it is the right thing to do. Are you saying you would let one of your family kill a bunch of innocent people for no good reason?

I love how you cry to the mods because you say I am being insulting but you can call me insane and find nothing wrong with it. At least I wont go crying for help. I can take a little abuse. In fact I kind of enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join