It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009[Video]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Forgive me for getting involved in this life changing matter. I understand you want to support the vid you posted but suggestions and criticism need to be seen for their true value.
The person who said it is things in water... that is one of the BEST explanations I have heard....... WAIT.... read on, calm down. I don't think this is true, after all there's branches etc near the end..... But the originality and creative thinking this explanation shows is just what we need on here.
A really good bit of analytical thinking.... wrong or right you've got the right approach to this stuff googolplex (or whatever your name is).

[edit on 28-5-2009 by and14263]

and12463 you have to be kidding if you think that the best explanation of the other poster is water .I suggest you review clearfully the beginning of this video .

The person video taping is not looking at water or a pond with birds insects or anything else you wish to make up in this video its not there period.

I have been around along time and know what UFOs look like because I have seen them since the 1960's.

Getting back to your support of the water its one of th worst conclusions .

Who makes these conclusions not real Uflogists thats for sure.

When you carefully view the beginning you see the UFos flying above the ground in the air not in water a pond etc .

I support this video based on my careful frame by frame observation.

Some people just want to automatically go with insects birds ponds anything but UFOs.

Untill I see proof that this is not UFos it is .

No matter what excuses some come up with creatively or not.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

yeah i got that impression as well

watch flies they move just the same, territorial madness!! ever seen two flies talking? they dart about with each other!!

crazy stuff!!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join