It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009[Video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Daryl , we are agreeing again... scary stuff...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Daryl , we are agreeing again... scary stuff...

LOL! too funny. But really, how does someone come on here and say stuff like that?

"Hey man, I got this really big secret that the aliens from planet (place any name here) told me. But I can't share it with you.

My question then would be, then why did you even come here and open your mouth?

BTW, I haven't noticed the birds around here singing in the night, but as I said, I don't really pay much attention to that kind of stuff; however, now that you mentioned it, I will make it a point to observe this. I'll U2U you if it is happening here too. That would be strange and would have to be the indication of something. Animals are much more in tune to the world than we are.

Heck maybe one of them might even share some secret information with me and will tell me to not share it with anyone and I can come here and say the birds told me something but that's all I can say.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
To put it simply the fleets of Ufos i.e. (Extraterrestial Spacecraft) are here to help the Planet .
This i can share with you .
As far as not enough Ships to if needed lift people off the Planet .
There are more Ships then you can even imagine around the Planet and within this Solar System seen and unseen.
In your ending remarks we are not screwed as you say at all but the opposite.
You will just have to wait and see when the time comes and its coming .

Now this is something that absolutely ruins credibility. I have seen it here too many times and every single time it turns out to be someone either looking for attention or just out to make cheap points on the board.

But OK, I'll bite.

Why can you not share this information with us. I understand we are too stupid to comprehend such things. And this knowledge would never be understood or have any value to us.

So lets for a minute assume that the rest of us are not stupid and has enough integrity to handle the truth.

Why would they entrust this information to just you? Or if it came from a close source why him/her? Furthermore, did the aliens grant him permission to just discuss this with you?

Do you see how ridiculous this looks?

Darryl simply no one is stupid .

Are you saying that some people on Earth are Stupid?

Again you appear to come at this from a what do you know that I do not and in so doing feel lesser .

No I am not selected Darryl to know all that is coming.

As time goes by I will make the case through good video footage that shows the Ufos or Ships whicheever you feel more confortable using as a word here are coming in large numbers and that this will only increase now and yes 2012 .

I say the number and realize some people are having a hard time with the connection.

So time will tell this story and so will the increased video taping that will be happening with people that have never seen anything like this in there life.

Interesting times we are living in.

Look at the skies now more ofthen with your camera if you have one you never know what you might see that the video camera will pick up.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Could what is seen in this video be replicated with some low clouds, a camera with some low light capabilities, and half a dozen friends with laser pointers?

I think it's a stretch to call them alien-packing UFO's, given the quality of the visual references points in the video, or lack thereof.

So ends my first post. Be kind to me on this one, k?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You may be right. Look I am not trying to discredit you, but put yourself in my shoes, or any member her for that matter. It is hard to take something like this at face value. We are by nature skeptics, that's why we hang out here.

If people blindly believed everything, imagine how many people Jim Jones could have had commit ritual suicide.

There may be a lot of truth in what you say but in all fairness I could not endorse such things without some sort of evidence whether tangible or intangible and a bit more explanation.

As for the taking pictures of the sky?

Here is the picture I took 4 or 5 nights ago. Actually I will upload both the original and blown up copies. I have went out every night since then and cannot find the object again. That does not; however, make it a UFO or alien fleet, just a very strange picture. This was taken with a Nikon digital SLR and a Nikkor 70-300mm zoom on a tripod with a shutter speed of 1 second. This is not blurring or vibration to the best of my knowledge because I took over 30 pictures and a lot of them do have vibration blurring from me depressing the shutter release and they look nothing like this one.

Here is the original:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44526430fafc.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the blown up version:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d83a7692cfb0.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is what it looks like when the camera vibrates:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3d408a47592.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope this demonstrates to you that I do in fact look up at the sky often. I noticed this while taking the trash out before bed at about 2:30am.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i think someone mentioned before about a negative

maybe this could be a negative image of birds during the day time
ie dark is light and light is dark

see the trees at the end...very very bright trees...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ok I want to point out 2 things

call me spok ; )

But..

here are some questions i would like you to think about

Why are the only seen with infrared ?

and why do they look like they are flies

and the reason i say this is, if you look at flies they do in fact communicate via flying!

seems odd !

Now i am not saying they are indeed flies But i do think the questions i asked unless proven otherwise would seem logical

so..

If they are in fact aliens .. are they talking?

does the method of movement suggest they talk?

and is the tech of the "life form" only observable via this spectrum?

Interesting

the one thing i will comment on is 2012

not going to happen

[edit on 26-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A few things here........

One.. To be honest (I am sure it is not only me) I am getting kinda tired of the same old rhetoric concerning UFO videos. I mean it always turns into arguments. None of these videos matter for anything more than showing them to people, no proof will be got out of them, likely no ones mind will change. The only thing that would stop all this annoying bickering (not only here but in the world as a whole on the subject) is a video filmed by CNN of a fleet of 200 yard wide spaceships over DC. Even then some would claim "Bluebeam" hoax. I really am tending not to respond anymore other than to say good video or if it is an obvious fake. WHY? Because it is pointless IMO, so let us all look at the video or picture and move one because we all know that nothing will come of these pieces of evidence (real or not) until something happens that neither side can logically dispute.

Two... Between 1 minute to 1:25 in the video it is obvious that these things (birds, pleiadian reconnaissance craft, bats, inter dimensional orbs, whatever) stop in midflight and line up in triangular and rectangular patterns. Birds and other flying animals DO NOT do this. I have never seen or heard of any flying animal that hovers in flight to line up in an obvious geometric pattern with other animals. So IMO this video is real and shows a large group of unknown craft.

Three...Great bit of video OP, sometimes it doesn't matter what is shown it will always be attributed as something normal to some. There is nothing wrong with that either,but some of the explanations I have seen are EXTREME stretches. It seems like (to me) that some are not willing to take a step of faith and officially and publically go against the norm. This is all IMHO so it is whatever. I appreciate the required skepticism by a lot on ATS and the world but a lot of times it seems that every piece of video or picture is always called fake or misidentified by some, no matter the counter evidence. I am trying to say that it seems "Ufology" has turned from a pursuit of the truth to a battle of ideologies, and that makes me sick. Some need to just understand that given the nature of the phenomina (the UFOs obviously wanting to remain secret) that the "best evidence" will still be lax at best in most cases, so we must change our "level of intrigue or acceptance" IMO.

Again, great thread-star and flag.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

It has been commonly reported that a lot of UFOs use a type of cloak that shifts their EM frequency from visual to IR.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Cloaked government drones

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

aware of this

But why?

when i look at the vid i get some funny feeling they are talking

via flying but i want to know why they are hiding.. is it not to be seen?

or is it that they are not aware? of us "or don't care" ?

seems fitting really i watch flies ... i don't care about them lol in that way but they move like flies !

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Im not so sure about how much heat these "birds" would be giving off. Yes birds, like mammals, are homeothermic, but they only give off excess heat if the environment is quite a bit cooler than the bird itself. Let's say the average temp in Norway at night during this time of year is about fifty degrees Fahrenheit or so (not sure on that), and those "birds" are up there flying around (at a pretty quick speed it seems), how much warmer than the air around them do you think they are? And even if they are giving off some heat, most personal video cameras aren't going to be the best devices for picking up such a small heat signature from such a distance. Granted these are all assumptions on my part, but I'm just trying to think critically.

Also, there is a series of frames about half-way through the OP's video where these objects/birds spiral out into a triangular formation with one in the very center. I don't know how the birds in Norway normally act at night, but I've never seen birds do that here in the States, in the country OR the city.

Edit: I forgot to mention, here in the northern Kentucky/Southern Indiana region the birds have been going mad all through the night. Usually starts around 0200 or 0300 in the morning.
[edit on 27-5-2009 by dwiggen]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by dwiggen]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have seen enough videos of UFOs..
One of these damn ships needs to land on Earth and ET's need to come out.
Great video BTW..
But enough is enough...lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Also, check out www.youtube.com... great one

Its a must see !

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Video of seagulls above my house

(click to open player in new window)

This looks exactly like something I see above my house on a regular basis. I often see seagulls using wind several hundred feet up and it looks exactly like this. Earlier this month I actually filmed some (above video). Although my footage is in the thermal infrared part of the spectrum (taken during the day) and the footage presented by the OP is in the visible and near infrared parts of the spectrum (also taken during the day) the effect is the same. There is no visible wings in my footage (due to distance and limits in resolution) and the movements are the same as well.

My guess is that the person filming the original footage was playing around with night shot or NIR filters during the day and said "Hey those seagulls look like UFOs when I film like this".

Also, for those who assume birds always sleep at night or don't fly at night (even though the footage presented was taken in daylight) I suggest you do your research. Some bird species even sleep with only one side of their brain at a time and research is being done to determine if this is why some trans-oceanic bird species can stay airborne indefinitely.

edit for clarity

[edit on 27-5-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yes great video of BIRDS if you bother to look at it from about 1.35 on you can make out flapping wings!

Im pretty sure you can see birds without infra red camera

Great vid,a sweet little dance for sure.S@F

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
OMG OMG OMG! Wow this is an amazing video!

This looks like the first time I saw a UFO here in Canada. Though not as erratic, it had the same characteristics of formation and brightness (of course I assume you could not see the ones presented in the video through the naked eye).

Flagged for sure!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
looks like a dogfight............................interesting video

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yes great video of BIRDS if you bother to look at it from about 1.35 on you can make out flapping wings!

Im pretty sure you can see birds without infra red camera

Great vid,a sweet little dance for sure.S@F

What is infrared HEAT so as BIRDS and all living things produce heat THEY WOULD SHOW UP

What no one knows is this infrared or a post processing video trick we have no camera details?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

It has been commonly reported that a lot of UFOs use a type of cloak that shifts their EM frequency from visual to IR.

Star Trek is not a documentary that statement has no basis in fact!
Commonley reported by who,people that make rash statements to suit their strange fantasy world.
This video had no info with it camera type or nothing you can see the thing is filmed at an angle the bird that shots at what was supposed to be up the screen is actually more one side to the other.
Watch again full screen and tilt your head to the right and see what BS this is!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join