It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009[Video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
If the video was taken at night explain how it is birds .

Where do you get the idea this was shot at night? The YouTube poster didn't say that. It looks like daytime IR footage to me. Of birds.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

What is infrared HEAT so as BIRDS and all living things produce heat THEY WOULD SHOW UP

The video was not thermal footage. It is a daytime recording in the visible and near infrared parts of the spectrum, not the thermal (or far) infrared part of the spectrum so heat was not represented here. There is a considerable difference between the type of infrared light that normal cameras can be made sensitive to and the type of infrared radiation that warm objects emit. This is analogous to the difference between light waves and radio waves.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
My dad saw something similar recently. he's a bit of a plane geek and always has his binoculars close to hand. We live under a flight path, My dad saw a white dot above a plane coming in at about 17,000 feet. He grabbed his binoculars and said he saw about 30 more of these silver balls in the sky. Flying in no formation.

he phoned the local weather station to see if they may be balloons. We were told they wouldn't release so many balloons and had none in the area anyway. we then phoned the nearby RAF base, they said they had not heard of anything. My dad gave the description to a family member who is an air traffic controller. He said they were something to do with the Ministry of Defence. But what...?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The impression I got was that it was not taken at night, as I think anyone who has used Nightvision could attest, if those were object flying high in the sky they would not be in range, especially of some crappy home video recorder, I have used military grade before and even those only go a few dozens of feet... not 'high altitude'!!!
Not to mention that this does not appear to be taken at night

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

The Track record will speak for itself in the skies above Earth.

Its all adding up to eventual Contact.
2012 weather you believe it or not is connected to all these sightings now happening .

Sure... but may I remind you and others that your track record also includes supporting Blossom Goodchild, the GFL & the Ashtar Command! You kind of disappeared after that hoax mate... where did you go?

Nice Track Record! Doesn't leave me too hopeful!

IRM

[edit on 27/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The Track record will speak for itself in the skies above Earth.

Its all adding up to eventual Contact.
2012 weather you believe it or not is connected to all these sightings now happening

Well I certainly live in hope that this some day becomes true.

However the video you have shown is more than likely a flock of birds. Just my opinion.

Regards,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
great video footage they are really high up whatever they are ,they also can't be bugs near the camera look at how hard the wind is blowing the tree near the end of the clip any bug would be blown away and not able to maintain such fluid motion in the wind

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Four ufo also in Liverpool Sunday:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
'All the bird explanations do not add up at all. '

yet they rely on far more evidence than the origin of these UFO's as Alien, as there is nothing to suggest that these flying THINGS come from outer space. There is clearly not enough evidence either way?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

I don't know where you got the idea that saying they are not birds is the same as saying they are from space. while one person may have stated something to that affect.. you cannot put that correlation with everyone else who said that doesn't look or behave like birds.

UFO does not mean alien mothership, its means an object that is unidentified and flying. Thats it.

And yes for the moment it seems there is not enough evidence to make any determination other than they reamain UFOs for the time being.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I do not want to post each comment again stating they think in there opinion its just birds.

So I will just post another message to all the Bird supporters here.

Also realize what the term UFO means.

Its far easier to just say its a group of Intelligent birds then it is to say it could be Intelligent beings in a UFO or just maybe they do come from somewhere beyond Earth.

Why can that not be a possiblity ?

Why only Birds because a few people fine that more logical and its playing it safe to say oh its only Birds nothing else.

The video is good enough to show that these objects are high up in the skies.

On the other question regarding day or night time I did some research on Infrared photos and this in the wiki showed it as daytime photography.

So that answers weather it was night or day footage .

Asfar as how high up the objects were I will need to contact the person if possible who video taped these UFOs.

I will see if I can get a answer on that question which was asked in one of the comments.

I am after viewing this many times and even frame by frame not conviced its Birds at all.

Which has the Brd supports going crazy .

The wing flapping that some say exists does not exist at all .

One person says it birds and then others go along with that explanation.

No matter how some add video to say this is why its Birds does not help at all comparing this video in Norway to something else to make it look like Birds is not doing anything .

The Norwegian video again from my observation has no relationship to any Bird I have seen in my life.

Unless these Birds are round in form and a new type of Bird.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

dain thanks for trying to make a Bird connection with your Bird video you posted still on your video you have taken you can see how Birds move.

The Norwegian video is very different in the movements and patterns of travel.

Others here have pointed out how in some parts of the video I posted the objects stop for a moment and then move again.

If your trying to make a good case for Birds verses UFOs yes your video is Birds and ythats clear to see the Norwegian one is not.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I do not know why they act like they do, I made a thread last year asking opinions on why it seems UFO pilots fly like they are drunk,lol. I guess they could be lining up for a mission of some type, I don't know.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You say its not birds

Why did he keep it out of focus ?

Why was it filmed at an angle?

If you pause at 0:34 how high are the objects then!

To high for birds you say DONT think so

A few species of birds, notably the bar-headed goose (Anser indicus),can fly at great altitudes (9.000 m or 29.500 ft)

To complex a flying pattern more BS SORRY look here

www.youtube.com...

If I made that out of focus that would get a load of UFO reports on here!

Its BIRDS!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I don't know if this video shows UFO's or not, but, the videos that you provided of the birds does not even look relatively close to the way the Original Poster's objects are flying. So, whether they are birds or not, those videos are poor examples to make your case against them not being UFO's.

Just an observation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Very good observation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Interesting, because I've had many people from the city come out to the country where I live and still recognized a cow as a cow. Most people have been educated enough to understand what a barnyard animal is and don't mistake it for an ethereal beast ready to devour them.

You might want to use a different analogy, because the one with cows being monsters does not effectively illuminate your point.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike73173
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I don't know if this video shows UFO's or not, but, the videos that you provided of the birds does not even look relatively close to the way the Original Poster's objects are flying. So, whether they are birds or not, those videos are poor examples to make your case against them not being UFO's.

Just an observation.

The only thing we're clear about is that they are UFO's -seeing as no one here can Identify them.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
UFO is the acronym of Unidentified FLying Object: to call these ones UFOs is technically WRONG, because we don't even know whether they are actually flying, maybe they are actual objects flying, but maybe they even are NOT: since the video is CRAPPY, NO ONE is able to PROVE that they are flying: i see white dots on a green background, what we see could depict a miles wide scenario or a some inches one: from mosquitos to miles-wide alien spacecrafts.
The description of the video is

Original upload.

The author of the video is UNKNOWN
The location of the video is UNKNOWN
The devices used to film it are UNKNOWN
The orientation of the camera is UNKNOWN
The date & time of this video are UNKNOWN.

So, no UFOs but UOs: UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS.

Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 27/5/2009 by internos]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Near the end of the video he pans out and you can see the perspective. They are flying, and there are points of reference.
I don't quite understand how you can say they are not flying.. did you watch til the end?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join