It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009[Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is a video that I found interesting from Norway early may 2009 .
Again if one looks at the Worldwide trend of new video being recorded around the World now . Many of the Ships i.e. UFOs are being video taped in groups or Fleets of craft.

This as time goes by will be connected to 2012 and the Direct Contact with the People of Earth.
For now its going to get very interesting in the skies around Planet Earth.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That looks like something flying.
Do you know where in Norway this is filmed ?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

What a great vid.
I was originally going to berate it due to lack of context, lack of detail and the fact that you make a huge assumption without proof:

This as time goes by will be connected to 2012 and the Direct Contact with the People of Earth.

But, seeing as though you have shared a great video that gives the impression of intelligently controlled/flying craft I will star and flag you instead.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very nice video. Thanks for sharing. That definitely looks intelligently controlled, not erratic like insects, and with a pretty steady camera and perspective through the flowers.

Star and Flag!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What a cool video! S&F

With a little luck, I may be moving to Norway in a couple of years, so hopefully I'll be able to check some of this out for myself, Norway being something of a UFO hotspot.

I just hope the world hasn't gone down the drain by then...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

hey i live in norway, it has the highest living standard in the world, but it rains alot which sux, ive seen a ufo with my siter when we were kids, this thing was really close in our face and i got scared when she told me she had seen x-files and that it was dangerous
but i have believed in aliens ever since, i will never forget seeing that ufo, once you see one it changes you and u never forget it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This video is great. S&F for you, hopefully more folks will see it and we'll gain some alternative perspectives on what those lights could be.

My wife and I witnessed something very similar last week over our skies. Only 3 lights, not as long in duration, with precise independent movements. Going to show this to her when I get home from work.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
WOW, those flying movements are pretty fluid. Almost as if the air had qualities of water. It might sound like a crazy idea but could alien being b in our air space? The movements are just so interesting. ..It looks like an air sow but the crafts wouldnt be that far in the first place....AHhhh! Great Vid.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Al Bino

Aaah, I can handle a bit of rain.. I live in England at the mo, so it's standard.

Your account sounds amazing, especially the bit about your sister being freaked out because of the x files!
I reckon I may have seen about 3 or 4 UFOs in my lifetime, and yeah I totally agree, you don't really look at life the same way again, and I'm sure anyone else who has will agree with that!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes great video of BIRDS if you bother to look at it from about 1.35 on you can make out flapping wings!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yes great video of BIRDS if you bother to look at it from about 1.35 on you can make out flapping wings!

I looked again and did not see any flapping wings, plus I have never seen birds display that type of behaviour, especially at a high altitude, and especially at night. Birds would be 'flocking' together, or following one another in formation, or making looping passes to spot prey.

If we want to supply an alternative viewpoint, maybe the camera is pointed down at some water and we are seing fish or insects near the surface of water, but I choose to take the poster's word that the camera is pointed up to the sky.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't think these are UFO's,
The video is very blurry and the flying things are filmed near a flower in infrared.
It might just be some tiny bugs flying around the flower..
those common ones that cause the itchy feeling in your hair (don't know their name, not native english speaking)
If someone knows the name, let me know

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There must be molecular heating in response to the large voltage
drives in these machines.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What can those things be? Well, anything at this point unfortunatly. Without further obvious data there is nothing that can be done with this video. I guess all that is left is to apply whatever UFO belief system you subscribe to and run with that...I guess.

And whats with this statment?

For now its going to get very interesting in the skies around Planet Earth.

Don't you think making such a bold and definitive statment on a video like this is perhaps pushing it a bit? I mean, we all like to use our imaginations, and we all like to "connect" the dots, but you should know better than to make such a keen prediction so close in the future...I mean, you will be alive when your prediction does not come true. I learned in Predictions 101 that you should predict things just outside of your life cycle, that way you have a 100% track record of not being proven wrong on anything and you can keep on predict whatever fodder comes to mind up until the day you pass. Anyway, that's what I learned.

Oh, but they did say if you predict anything in your lifetime, make sure it is broad enough to be interpreted many different ways from many different angles. Works every time.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by wmd_2008

I looked again and did not see any flapping wings, plus I have never seen birds display that type of behaviour, especially at a high altitude, and especially at night. Birds would be 'flocking' together, or following one another in formation, or making looping passes to spot prey.

If we want to supply an alternative viewpoint, maybe the camera is pointed down at some water and we are seing fish or insects near the surface of water, but I choose to take the poster's word that the camera is pointed up to the sky.

Tell you what pause the video at 0:38,0;39 seconds not only do you see the video camera is at an angle you see the out of focus horizon you see how high the objects are and go to 1;21 you can see the objects flutter they have wings its not at night its not infrared LOOK AGAIN!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xetex
I don't think these are UFO's,
The video is very blurry and the flying things are filmed near a flower in infrared.
It might just be some tiny bugs flying around the flower..
those common ones that cause the itchy feeling in your hair (don't know their name, not native english speaking)
If someone knows the name, let me know

If you have ever observed the skies as I have these are not bugs near tree.
Again watch the video before it goes near the Plant or Tree .

They are travelling in an intelligent way .

Also its not a bunch of birds .

Its clear enough to see the person in Norway who video taped this was aiming at the skies not ground level.

Again think whatever you wish .

I have seen Spacecraft what some call UFOs for many years and this is exactly that Ufos.

Back in the early 1960's saw a fleet of Ufos in the clear skies over Long Island New York .

This must have been very low in the atmosphere depending on what kind of Cam they were using.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

The Track record will speak for itself in the skies above Earth.

This year alone many videos being recorded of fleets of UFOs for those not bold enough to call them Spaceships will call them for you UFOs.

I have been tracking this year how many fleets of UFOs are being recorded It in South American,North America ,Russia and elsewhere around the Globe .
Its all adding up to eventual Contact.
2012 weather you believe it or not is connected to all these sightings now happening .
I will continue to post good video to show how this is happening when I see them.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here is astill from 0:33 seconds showing out of focus horizon and 2 white birds.

When I have downloaded the video I will zoom in so you see its just birds!!!!!

[edit on 26-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Those are not balloons and they are not birds. They show intelligient movement. they stop and change direction...
S & F. This is an excellent video!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Those are not balloons and they are not birds. They show intelligient movement. they stop and change direction...
S & F. This is an excellent video!

Well here is another similar video its birds as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join