It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Implant: Study Shows Non-Earth Origin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

"Regarding aliens and FM radio and the like, I don't think there is any reason to jump to the conclusion that they have any kind of knowledge about our systems anymore than we know theirs."

If the signal was a 2+Ghz, then it wasn't in the FM band. It is still possible for the signal to be "frequency modulated".

It is perfectly logical to assume that ETs have radio spectrum analizers and signal analizers. It usually requires those instruments to build and test sophisticated radio equipment.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

If your postulation proves correct, then we have the obvious question of why there are FM signals being picked up from it.

It could be an error in reading by the Dr., with him picking up random FM transmissions in the area (or the radio signals created by devices known to cause interference). However, i would assume that he might be able to account for this, if he is a Dr.

Is there some reaction that occurs in the human body that causes this? A chemical reaction?

That is an interesting thought to ponder...wonder if there is any text on it?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think ultimately any functional implant would serve a purpose.
on the molecular scale, you should see potentially circuitry or some form or purpose.

having a weird bit of metal in you proves only that you have a metal splinter...now, could it be some sort of alien tracking device? sure...but so could tooth fillings if all you have to do is notice metal in your body as the qualifying measure.

I could be dead wrong...I would expect alien tech to be far more advanced than we can comprehend (if this discussion happened 150 years back, people would expect a steam engine in it), and indeed a crystaline type structure might be giving off info through some sort of neutrino vibrations, etc...but thats all speculation and philosophy...fact is, someone has a metal splinter that works as a antenna..which is actually extremely common in many metals..hell, get a iron curtain rod near house wiring connected on metal loops and you can end up hearing low level FM...so, not convinced.

But...keep looking...if the person in question is very demanding of the origin, test for other signatures you normally dont test for..think quantum.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

Everything we try to determine is predicated on the knowledge we have. It's similar to thinking that everything needs to oxygen to survive. It does on Earth....but perhaps our need for oxygen is only determined by the makings of our planet.

I think we hinder our ability to think outside of the box with the constant need to fit everything into the mechanics of how our own world works.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
reply to post by spacevisitor

Interesting read until the second last paragraph. Catch.

The full text of the report on this implant will be provided in the Unknowncountry.com subscriber section.

There's a Fee to read the report

Zelong.

I understand in a way your frustration, but I have no problem with that; after all, running a site cost a lot of time, effort and no doubt money.
In addition I suppose that that for us now inaccessible information will eventually leak out [internet
] and we are all able to read it then.
I am a subscriber of another site, namely www.earthfiles.com... and I can say that the information I find there is worth every euro it cost me.

[edit on 26/5/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

How long of distance? Surely an FM signal (also some have shown AM bands) would make it to orbit where a mothership could be orbiting keeping tabs on abductees. Why would these creatures implant something only to track it from 100s of light years away? More likely they would be in close range (ie;orbit above Earth). Also it is possible that there is a unknown band embedded in the signal, only we can not detect it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I believe in the UFO Hunters episode they took the object to a "shielded" room to eliminate the background clutter. It still gave off a signal.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

"...Surely an FM signal..."

One poster indicated thatthe signal was in the 2,4 Ghz band. That is not the FM band on the radio. The term "FM" means "frequency modulated", but that form of modulation is not restricted to use of the commercial band that bears those initials.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And the evidence just flows in. I knew this increase was coming. It is hard denying the truth with evidence like this coming out in the open.
S&F

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The human body is electrical in nature, the fact that the grays are implanting these devices it could only mean one thing. The Grays are trying to control humanity by chipping them and then electromagnetly manipulate our nervouse system through frequencies shutting off or on particular parts of the brain.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has ever considered the idea that the implant is a gift.
Allowing them to be watched over by ancestors who want to keep track of their line.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmocall911

It could only mean one thing? really? why because its the only thing you thought of?
Please. Give scientific fact to back up your idea that it can only mean that one thing.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

wonder how radioactive it is...i am headed back to work. Perhaps tonight i can look that up.

I would be interested to see if any study has been done to determine how it is creating radio waves (i.e.: is is composed of radioactive isotopes?).

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
It is hard denying the truth with evidence like this coming out in the open.
S&F

For people who have this extraterrestrial concept yes, but those who has still not that concept deny it all with ease.
In my opinion, there is already so much evidence available since some years now, that it really amazes me that so many people still think that it is all based on untruthfulness.
My two euro-cents.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Flux8,that was hilarious!

I was implanted twice as a child and still have one in me,the locator implant.

I believe Leir is on the right track,and I believe the implants can radiate frequencies,what I really need is for someone to post to me exactly how I can test my implant to see if it emitts any frequencies.

Lets try to work along the lines of some type of frequency or energy that WHEN MISDIRECTED OR POSSIBLY CONCENTRATE COULD CAUSE PHOTO-ELECTRIC LIGHT SWITCHES TO GO OFF AND NOT JUST STREETLIGHT EITHER.

I have contacted Stanton Friedman several times and followed his advice to talk to Dr.Leir,which I did ,and I recieved no follow up so my immediate assumption is that although he is on the right track he may also be on the wrong track .

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I believe Leir is on the right track,and I believe the implants can radiate frequencies,what I really need is for someone to post to me exactly how I can test my implant to see if it emitts any frequencies.

I would like to know this as well. I had an odd experience with a very strange transmission a few years ago.. this has me wondering.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here some additional information regarding the scientist mentioned in the OP who has conscious memories of his close encounters with "grays" and specifically recalls the night in February of 2008 that the implant was placed in his body.
It is from Dr. Robert Koontz who is a Ph.D. experimental nuclear physicist and has the guts to come forward with this imo important information information.
As he said;

It is possible that my comments will be met with mockery and derision in some quarters. But that does not dissuade me in the least. Let the chips fall where they may.
Truth is an ally; possible life on what could turn into a slave planet is not.

Dr. Robert Koontz is a Ph.D. experimental nuclear physicist now
attempting to create technology that will allow extraction of usable amounts of energy from the vacuum.
This research follows the work of Nikola Tesla and Dr. Thomas Henry Moray.

Open Letter from Dr. R. Koontz

Open Letter On Scientific Evidence for Extraterrestrial Implants

May 26, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a Ph.D. experimental nuclear physicist, and I was once with the US Navy's Naval Security Group. While assigned with the National Security Agency, I taught electronics related to remote intelligence gathering. My clearance is a lifetime National Security Agency Top Secret with Cryptographic Endorsement and Code-Word Access.

In the web page linked to below, I have posted news articles and background information that substantiate my credentials.

www.doctorkoontz.com...

Regarding Whitley Streiber's reports about alien implants and his recent interview of Dr. Roger Leir, and also regarding Whitley's interview of an American scientist who says he was implanted with some sort of technological device, I find the evidence very compelling.

In particular, I note the reported non-terrestrial isotope ratios of the putative implant, the reported emissions of electromagnetic energy and the apparent microstructure of the possible device. This is physical evidence that has been and can be analyzed.

I also note that the interviewed scientist seems quite clear-headed and sensible.
Furthermore, the scientist has demonstrable knowledge about carbon nano-tubes and appears to indeed be the scientist he claims to be.

I see no reason whatsoever to discount what these men are saying. Indeed, quite the opposite is true: My opinion is that this matter should be taken very seriously and, eventually, should be openly addressed by both federal authorities and by the public.

However, I realize that federal authorities are unlikely to openly address this matter, and my opinion is that mainstream news media will not write even a single, unbiased, article on the subject.

Nevertheless, if it is true that extraterrestrial persons are placing implants in the bodies of US citizens and US scientists, then the matter is of a national security nature that could be more serious than the threat from al-Qaeda and North Korea.

It is possible that my comments will be met with mockery and derision in some quarters. But that does not dissuade me in the least. Let the chips fall where they may.
Truth is an ally; possible life on what could turn into a slave planet is not.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert W. Koontz, Ph.D.

www.DoctorKoontz.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hullo

I came across some material on implants by Australian researcher Keith Basterfield

Google "Keith Basterfield implants" to view several pieces.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There was some documentary that I was watching that I have been trying to find up till now. They were doing tests on implants and some of them were found to be parts of Asteroids or Rare Comets. One that was in this guys foot, they found out that this thing was still emitting some kind of signal, but when they went to remove it, it broke apart. Fragile thing. Then when doing some tests on this thing they found that this thing had Carbon Nano-Tubes. They ruled it as MANUFACTURED NOT OF THIS EARTH and the materials were NOT OF THIS EARTH. Strange thing us, that the guy was abducted, and they asked him where they put the implant, he got it dead on right. As for the persons health. Perfectly sane.

If I can find this documentary, I would be glad to share it or put up the video on youtube.

Anybody trying to deny this. Good luck buddy. I don't suppose skeptics would be saying "A micro meteorite impaled a man" or "its one of our medical experiments".

Its time for those to Shut Up, Sit Down, and actually Go along with something for once in their life because if they don't, its just going to be much, much more harder for them to cope with the issue of disclosure in the mere future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join