It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Implant: Study Shows Non-Earth Origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For those who are interested in the ongoing investigation of implants as the result of an abduction is here an in my opinion pretty interesting case.
It’s about a scientist who has conscious memories of his close encounters with "grays" and specifically recalls the night in February of 2008 that the implant was placed in his body.
This scientist name is for obvious reasons not mentioned.

Scientist Implant: Study Shows Non-Earth Origin
22-May-2009

Unknowncountry Exclusive -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7165edc0423.jpg[/atsimg]

Micrograph of unknown structure in implant.

This week's Dreamland features a scientist discussing an implant that was placed in his body in February of 2008. This is the most exhaustively studied of all the fourteen objects that have so far been extracted from close encounter witnesses by Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team. Prior it its being removed from Mr. Smith's body, like a number of other similar objects, it was found to be broadcasting an FM signal. Keep reading to learn the conclusions of the lab report on this implant.

One of the eight investigation outcomes.

7. The inclusions of the non-metallic phase have unusual shapes which suggest artificiality and functionality. This, along with the fact the object was emitting radio signals before removal, strongly indicates this is a manufactured nanotechnological device which was inserted in patient Smith for a definite purpose.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Saturday May 23rd, 2009 My Implant: A Scientist Speaks Out.
In one of the most extraordinary editions of Dreamland ever recorded, a scientist speaks about about an implant that was removed from his body. He has conscious memories of his close encounters with "grays" and specifically recalls the night in February of 2008 that the implant was placed in his body.

This object has been studied extensively in a number of different laboratories, and is one of the strangest things ever seen. Among other things, it contains carbon nanotubes embedded in a manner that we do not understand. It contains nickel that shows isotopic ratios that prove it is not from earth.

www.unknowncountry.com...

I hope more detailed information about this case will soon follow .

[edit on 25/5/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for the link.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I remember seeing Dr Leir on UFO Hunters and they showed the video of him removing an implant. They claimed it was inconclusive, but was probably an alien implant.

The interesting thing is my mother watches a UFO program on Discovery which had the same implant and video. They tested it and the same "implant" turned out to be a piece of metal tool that was slowly moving from its original impact site.

Two programs, and two different results to choose from. I am betting most people here will go with the alien implant one, as it is more interesting.

If the implant is a perfect geometrical shape such as a circle or square, then that would be intriguing. So far, all the implants shown have been irregular shaped bits of metal which indicate pieces of metal tools.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

UFO Hunters, LOL!

That Bill guy probably think blades of grass are alien communication devices sending spy information to the aliens.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Interesting post. Thank you.

Do you have any idea if the scientist had a military background and in what capacity did he serve?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

UFO Hunters, LOL!

That Bill guy probably think blades of grass are alien communication devices sending spy information to the aliens.

That just made my day!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I've got a piece of metal in my finger tip that I can't seem to remove, it's slowly sliding to the side of my finger.

Several of my friends think I should go to a doctor and have it removed, then claim it's a implant.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

I've got a piece of metal in my finger tip that I can't seem to remove, it's slowly sliding to the side of my finger.

Several of my friends think I should go to a doctor and have it removed, then claim it's a implant.

How did it get stuck in there?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

I used to work in metal fabrication. Occasionally when I cleaned the screw machines or the HAAS units, I'd get metal splinters in my skin.
I've actually got a few pieces still embedded in my hands, the one on the finger is just the most obvious, and it's to deep to easily remove myself.
Be a bit painful if I ever need a MRI done.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The main thing about this story that caused me to raise my eyebrow was the radio signal detected was on the FM band.

It seems to me the FM band would be the least efficient for them to conduct surveillance as it is so weak.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

1. The sample consists mainly of iron, with a high carbon and oxygen content. The iron base material contains 5.2% nickel, and is highly magnetic. Traces of iridium and other precious metals, tungsten, gallium, and germanium strongly suggest the sample's metallic portion was derived from meteoric iron and is extraterrestrial in origin.
(From the OP's source)

Out of tungsten, gallium, germanium and iridium, only iridium is rare, despite what the source says. And while iridium occurs in more abundance in meteors than in Earth's crust, it still found Earth. There is no reason to believe just because the element is rare that the object is of extraterrestrial origin, as the source suggests.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

Yes, the FM band would be useless for sending information long distances with low power, I would think aliens would know this. Plus, that test was not done in near lab conditions where they could guarantee that there was no radio interference. Also, the folks that did the testing are not radio technicians or even scientists qualified to make judgment, much less judgment based on such rude observations using improper conditions.

But let that not stop us from jumping to the least possible conclusion and making arses out of ourselves in the process

I love this subject, never a dull moment. I am getting a sense that even long time hardcore believers are starting to come to their senses and realize that most of the stuff out there does nothing for our beloved subject.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

I remember seeing Dr Leir on UFO Hunters and they showed the video of him removing an implant. They claimed it was inconclusive, but was probably an alien implant.

The interesting thing is my mother watches a UFO program on Discovery which had the same implant and video. They tested it and the same "implant" turned out to be a piece of metal tool that was slowly moving from its original impact site.

Two programs, and two different results to choose from. I am betting most people here will go with the alien implant one, as it is more interesting.

I would think it is just the opposite and that is quite understandable of course.

If the implant is a perfect geometrical shape such as a circle or square, then that would be intriguing.

I agree, that is what I normally would expect in cases like this, a pure “electronic like” device of some sort, but perhaps there are other possibilities that could produce the same sort effect.
Regarding Ufo’s is said by some that it looks like it was made of some sort of living organism, so, anything is possible.

So far, all the implants shown have been irregular shaped bits of metal which indicate pieces of metal tools.

Therefore, especially for cases like these claimed Alien implants, more in-depth studies would be required.
I hope that we will hear more of the case of this scientist.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Interesting post. Thank you.

Do you have any idea if the scientist had a military background and in what capacity did he serve?

Sorry, I have no idea.
In that article they speak of one Mr. Smith, but I am not shore if that is his real name.
I am not a subscriber of this site, but as said,

the full text of the report on this implant will be provided in the Unknowncountry.com subscriber section. Like the scientist we are speaking to, those who participated in the studies on the object must remain anonymous or face the immediate destruction of their careers.

[edit on 26/5/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 26/5/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I seem to remember that Dr. Leir used a frequency detector over the object just before extraction. A baseline reading was made of the surrounding area, and a ~2GHz signal was detected directly over the object, (not radio). Immediately after removal, Dr. Leir tested the object again and no frequencies were detected. This suggests that the signal did come from the object and was not interference/artifact.

If Dr. Leir wanted to follow up on his research into this phenomenon he should transmit that frequency from his bedroom at night and see if anything shows up. He might get his very own implant to play around with.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Flux8] to fix many early morning typos...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Flux8]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hahaha imagine trying to get the courage to test that if you were in Dr. Leir's shoes...

Thanks for the link, haven't been to Unknown Country for years, I'll have a look over it now.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

its not exactly that the materials aren't "of this earth", its the concentration of each one, particularly the unusually low concentration of nickel. the fact that this artifact could not be synthesized by any human scientist or in nature is whats interesting.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

UFO Hunters, LOL!

Hmmmmmm.......maybe they are.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by leo123

Yes, the FM band would be useless for sending information long distances with low power, I would think aliens would know this.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, BUT, what makes you so sure that aliens know everything about FM radio waves on Earth? Look, here's my problem with most of the "assumed" information about aliens:

First of all, if you "believe" in probability and statistics, then the obvious answer is that there are other beings out there somewhere. Out of the billions and billions of stars, plus the ones we don't even know about yet, it's crazy to think that we are alone. I think of it this way:

If I'm on a boat out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and I throw a golf ball as hard as I can, chances are I will never find it because the ocean is so vast. HOWEVER, this does not mean that the golf ball isn't down there somewhere.

Regarding aliens and FM radio and the like, I don't think there is any reason to jump to the conclusion that they have any kind of knowledge about our systems anymore than we know theirs. The other possible planets out there are much older than we are -- as scientifically stated we are a fairly young star. Now, if you assume that all planets develop along the same lines (meaning that as time passes progession takes place) we would be extremely antiquated and be in the "stone age" comparatively.

When we find a fossil from only 20,000 years ago -- it takes us years and years sometimes to even begin to guess what it could have been and could have been used for. Now the aliens are looking at a society possibly millions of years in the past!!

Lastly, I personally think that aliens observing, or learning about us, or whatever you want to call it probably work the same way our world does. Meaning, just as the US or China or Russia compete to be first (in whatever is being developed) so do they. When countries are competing to make the next greatest discovery, sharing of information is limited at best. Meaning, if Alien #1 has figured out how FM radio wavoes work, it doesn't mean that he told Alien #2.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Interesting read until the second last paragraph. Catch.

The full text of the report on this implant will be provided in the Unknowncountry.com subscriber section.

There's a Fee to read the report

Zelong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join