It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - What can we expect and what do you want!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Considering Obama is not living up to his commitment for government "transparency" very well, I doubt "disclosure" is going to happen. And this is if, and that is a big if, there is anything worthy to disclose.

And others have touched on this, that if there was something to disclose the POTUS might not be privy to it, citing the fact that he is such a temporary fixture and couldn't be trusted with a "multi-generational" cover up. But, we the public have no "term limit" and it is up to us to flex the power we forgot we even have.

But, I still say there is nothing significant that they could disclose considering their horrible track record in the past keep secrets FAR less important than this that involved FAR less people than this conspiracy would have to employ if you believe the depth of the matter as some openly postulate with sincere conviction.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

It's funny that most seem to have the same opinion on this Obama transparecny issue.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The X-Conference did promise to release so many documents it would make the president look bad, but that is yet to be seen. The last president who postulated releasing UFO/Alien evidence was murdered in Dallas, and from what I have gathered, Kennedy was the last president who was briefed on the alien threat. I think even if Obama wanted to tell us, his handlers, the men behind the seat of power, would not let him, and would in fact kill him if he tried. The president is not the leader, he is a figurehead whom we all see, we cannot see the real leaders, for they are hidden from our sight.

I too want to know, I want to know everything about it. If the government refuses to tell us, then I want the aliens to just land and tell us themselves. this thing has been secreted and hidden for a very long time now, and many people are in the know about it. Millions of documents, photos, and videos exist, not to mention the eye witness testimony. Bring it on!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I for one cannot see this happening, as much as I would like. I don't think the US government are bothered about the threats of Roger Leir & co, I am interested to see what they produce however. They need to produce something substantial, or they will look pretty silly and loose what little respect they have in the UFO community.

I would like to see the lid blow off this one with the US and the rest of the world coming clean on what they know. If the US release anything, I expect something along the lines of what the UK have released in their MOD files. Which is enough to keep people content, but is it the whole truth?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Welsh_Mulder

Do you think that they might care about what the UFO community may think of them. It seems anytime you even mention UFO's, they label you as a nut job.

I had a similar thread about Larry King.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was doing UFO related shows every couple of nights and it was horrible. Not only did they make every guest seem like they were delusional. But even the cheesy graphics they used to introduce the show was an insult.

Example: Flying saucers hovering around and scooping up cows. I wasn't impressed.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I think they would, after all the UFO community are the ones buying their DVD's and books. Why commit commercial suicide like Dr Steven Greer?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I had a feeling X-Conference wouldn't come through with the promised goods tbh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join