It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - What can we expect and what do you want!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm kind of on the fence about this one. We all have heard that Obama is apparently going to release some documents or something with regards to the UFO phenomenon. But I myself am not convinced. I find it hard to believe that anything will be "said" in this matter. I have been waiting for this event for a long time and am use to having these types of "dreams or wishes" snatched away from me at the last second.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering what other people were thinking about this.

What do you think or what information do you think will be divolged.

And what would you like to see, personnaly, come out of all this.

I'll start off with the easiest and probably most popular....Roswell.
It's time to come clean on this one. Even if they admitted it wasn't an air balloon, I could live with that.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I for one, welcome kang and kodos are future overlords.

I don't think the discovery is going to happen over night. It will probably by a week or even month long event, a sort of soft introduction. Just look at the discovery of the "missing link." It barely hit frontpage of anything but the history channel even though its so groundbreaking as they call it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Obama releasing UFO info? The same man who cares about the U.S. constitution and is making *change* in America?? I don't think so.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Funny you mention that. I think just the idea of the missing link story has people screaming "heresy".

Damn dirty apes!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

This is how I feel. I think he may have promised something in order to get these guys off his back. But now it's time to produce. I feel it won't happen either.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I love how people think Roswell is the biggest and most significant UFO event that happened. It really isnt.

Try WW2 and Germany's secret space program. Ask questions about those things and why NASA was founded and continues to run on Nazi ideals and scientists.

In the actual matter of disclosure, the government won't ever do it. It's an all or nothing kind of project. You can't disclose just a little bit, because then you have no excuse to do it all. Doing it all however, poses alot of serious problems for our current government and other "masters".

The religious implications are ridiculous. The military aspect of it is as well. There are far too many problems that arise, when you decide to tell the truth about a 100 year old lie.

If it does come, it will be in the form of ET contact, not our selfish government saying sorry, here it all is.

Obama will probably just release some photos and heavily redacted reports from the 50's or something to shut everybody up.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I expect nothing, even if he discloses, it will be like:

OOOH okay here's the truth... we got some weird pics ..and we don't know what they are!

they'll NEVER say : We got aliens! .. IF they even have, atleast thats what I think.

Aside from that, what do I want?
My own turbo charged sports type saucer looking aircraft! ..be sure to lift some b*tches with that!
.. and ofcourse 19'' antigravity wheelz...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

First off I never stated that Roswell was the "biggest and most significant" story ever. I simply said it is the most popular.

I do agree with you that it would be hard trying to justify all the years of lies with a few simple pictures. But this brings up a good point.

If they have pictures and admit to it, isn't that the same as just saying we have lied to you. You can't just show a couple of pics and say, that's all we got. The fact that they lied about those pictures themselves destroy's thier credibility. Either way the have egg on there face.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think he could release every UFO document he'd be permitted to see and it wouldn't tell us anything.

There are career people in the DoD and elsewhere that consider every president to be a temp. Some of those guys have been around 30-40 years, and there is a line of succession which extends way beyond that. To those people, the President is a politician in a temporary position with no need to know.

Just opinion.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

But what would you like to see?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd like to see what they have. I want to know what the government knows. I don't think anyone believes any government has been completely forthcoming on this issue. And I don't think it's likely to happen.

Two likely scenarios:

They either don't know enough to tell anything without generating more questions they can't answer.

Or

The ultimate truth is so frightening or paradigm wrecking that disclosing it would create a worldwide panic pointlessly.

I'm leaning toward #1.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Disclosure? Obama? -- Nope, never gonna happen.

I would be more optimistic if the MSM would pressure the government into releasing more info on UFOs, focus much more on this story. Unfortunately we have all seen how true journalists struggling to get some answers on this issue are ridiculed in most circumstances, and without the help of their fellow comrades, there is just no way any of us are gonna get any definitive answers.

Regards,

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I do not look to ANY gov figure or entity, nor military to finally come forth with disclosure, as they are all tied into the deliberate cover-up that has been taking place for the past several decades (at the very least).

I feel that >WE< will be the ones ultimately that bring forth the disclosure, when enough of us network together and create our own media outlets, such as our very own ATS and other outlets where sharing of info and data reaches a broad enough audience that the PTB and their propaganda spewing puppets, the mainstream media, can no longer hide it from such a large AWARE populace.

And I feel we are on the cusp of this mass awakening NOW.

Keep digging people!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
WHy is there all this talk of disclosure, where has it come from?

Also, if my dreams came true, then we would be told that aliens exist, even if they don't say anything other than they do exist i would be happy!

Still, where has this all come from about disclosure?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would like everything to be released even if there is information that could scare the stuffing out of me - I do not scare easily though but I have a nagging feeling that the truth could be a sphincter loosener of epic proportions.

I do not care if "official" disclosure is slow and methodical just as long as the beginning of "official" disclosure is a confirmation of what I already know (personal experiences).

I would just like the world governments to step up to the plate, take a deep breath and spill the beans like leaders instead of shadow hopping, life ruining power lovers. If that comes with a condition that involves amnesty for the lies and destroyed lives then I so be it.

This half-life is a full on lie and I am sick of being milked like a gated cow for my heard earned funds. I think the pay-off is worth an amnesty but the thought of that condition does stick in my craw to be honest because real people, good people have suffered greatly and even died to keep this phenomenon a secret (IMHO).

That is what I would like to happen.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well i agree with some people on here that goings on recently could be a suggestion to near disclosure!
I mean, some of the things that ave been realised that just a few years ago would not have....

Also, please, can someone answer, where is all this stuff about disclosure at the end of this week coming from?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I expect the Presidents of the UN member nations to hold a world wide live official press conference during the first week of July (Roswell Anniversary) and simply admit that UFOs and ETs are real. Explain the reason(s) for cover up Roswell and all the other crash retrievals. Then have the scientists involved in analyzing the alien bodies and craft materials speak. They can do it in a way that won't cause public backlash or other things like panic and chaos. It has got to be a well-written thought-out-process. God only knows I would like to take part in it. I know we can come together as a humanity and acknowledge and live with the truth that we're not alone in this vast Universe and never have been...I think it's just the kind of revelation humanity needs right now

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I expect the Presidents of the UN member nations to hold a world wide live official press conference during the first week of July (Roswell Anniversary) and simply admit that UFOs and ETs are real. Explain the reason(s) for cover up Roswell and all the other crash retrievals. Then have the scientists involved in analyzing the alien bodies and craft materials speak. They can do it in a way that won't cause public backlash or other things like panic and chaos. It has got to be a well-written thought-out-process. God only knows I would like to take part in it. I know we can come together as a humanity and acknowledge and live with the truth that we're not alone in this vast Universe and never have been...I think it's just the kind of revelation humanity needs right now

i like this idea.
Maybe this disclosure at the end of the month could be just an announcement of a similar event to what you have described coming up.. .. ..

Also, why is there all this talk about disclosure by the end of May? Why cna no one give me the reason but then talk about it as though its fact?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What happened to X-Conference "leaking evidence to the media"? I thought it was meant to happen this month?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

sphincter loosener

I cried over this one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join