It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spear of Destiny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Some of them were monsters, while others like the giant Nimrod who built the marvelous Tower of Babel which made God see that we had become gods, were quite extraordanary beings. Half man half angel...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So what determined whether or not they were monsters? Do you mean literal monsters or figurative?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
So what determined whether or not they were monsters? Do you mean literal monsters or figurative?

Guess we'll have to ask Enoch son of Jared. He calls them monsters and giants....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

As with "the Spear of Destiny" I am sure they made damn sure "Mona Lisa" is the original they have in possession. The age of radio carbon testing has made it extremely difficult for forgers to operate. Although the Italian who was arrested with the painting could have produced a "perfect copy" in the two years he held it in his possession. Afterall he was a painter. Of walls and celeins atleast...

When you have the ability to have the person performing the radio carbon dating on the payroll and can effectively order them to say something else entirely. Along the same exact lines of how you can kill a celebrity and have the mortician and the Forensic Pathologist on the payroll.

Imagine if elements like The Rothschilds, Bilderberg or even CFR were to get their grubby hands on it. That would surely be GAME OVER for us all!

Forgeries not needed. Hide the original and display a perfect copy.

No record exists but Pope Peter I sometime between 75 - 100AD/CE ordered it kept from public view. An order that to this day nearly 1,900 years later is still enforced and still in play as well as still being ordered to still be adhered to.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Of course it is a possibility. With the right amount of money or the power to scare the living daylights out of such a person anything is possible. But I find it a bit too speculative. And I would love to see the sources for your claim that Simon Peter was 1 the first pope, and 2 that he ever commented on the spear.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I believe crucifixion items (such as the Spear) will be found, DNA will be obtainable, and will be matched up with "someone" as proof of Jesus existence and offspring. I believe it will be a trick to dupe the masses but will be effective, perhaps even the foretold Great Deception.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I believe that scenario would be both a happy moment and a thing which has been profecied. However, I doubt how anything like that could ever be done, unless we found his forskin secured in formaline or alcohol etc. which is quite common among the Jews even today....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The sequence of events involving messiah is prophecy rather than historical account.

The Jews of the Torah are absolutely correct.

Their religion was hijacked by Rome.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Correction. St. Peter issued the order around AD60. The Knights Templar acquired it somehow in the early 1200's in Israel-Palestine and were stripped of it around 1309 - 1314 (The Templar was ordered disbanded and stripped and banished in the 1309 Roma Confrence that decreed that the Catholic Church was to never again have a malitia (an order that still stands 701 yrs later)) where it resurfaced in the late 1700's in France (some say Napolean had it but lost it) then to reappear sometime in the 1930's Germany where Hitler had it until being moved out of Germany in 1949 to it's present day home in The USA. Sometime between 2006 - 2007 there was sme talk to transfer it to the museum but it never went and a perfect and flawless copy was made so that the copy is on display.

Something like that needs to be well hidden and well protected. That would be like the US NSA Director leaving The Football on someone's stoop with the launch codes placed on top.

No record exists because this is the very first time this is ever being mentioned so no sources or citations can be given. Take this as a measure of good faith that I have it on good faith that this information is 100% correct, facual and accurate.

Cartaphilus who was a Jewish shoemaker used it to pierce Jesus during the crucifiction and was sentenced to walk the Earth until the end of days. This person is still alive and has been trying to get his hands on it so that he could use it to in effectively end and wipe out the Earth so he can die.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
(The Templar was ordered disbanded and stripped and banished in the 1309 Roma Confrence that decreed that the Catholic Church was to never again have a malitia (an order that still stands 701 yrs later))

There is still a highly Catholic Military Order, namely the "Knights of Malta", the former Johannite Order, who rivalled the Templars.

then to reappear sometime in the 1930's Germany where Hitler had it

And where did he first see it? At around twelve, he saw the spearhead being exibited at Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna.

Cartaphilus who was a Jewish shoemaker used it to pierce Jesus during the crucifiction and was sentenced to walk the Earth until the end of days. This person is still alive and has been trying to get his hands on it so that he could use it to in effectively end and wipe out the Earth so he can die

There is a whole bunch of stories and traditions concerning the spear and some name the centurion Longinus, others Panthera, and now you relate him to a Jewish shoemaker. Can you please direct me to a place where I can read the myth you present?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
(The Templar was ordered disbanded and stripped and banished in the 1309 Roma Confrence that decreed that the Catholic Church was to never again have a malitia (an order that still stands 701 yrs later))

There is still a highly Catholic Military Order, namely the "Knights of Malta", the former Johannite Order, who rivalled the Templars.

- All are ordered disbanded and stripped.

then to reappear sometime in the 1930's Germany where Hitler had it

And where did he first see it? At around twelve, he saw the spearhead being exibited at Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna.

- Vienna is in Austria and it was moved out of Vienna around 1914 before the First World War broke out to hide it.

Cartaphilus who was a Jewish shoemaker used it to pierce Jesus during the crucifiction and was sentenced to walk the Earth until the end of days. This person is still alive and has been trying to get his hands on it so that he could use it to in effectively end and wipe out the Earth so he can die

There is a whole bunch of stories and traditions concerning the spear and some name the centurion Longinus, others Panthera, and now you relate him to a Jewish shoemaker. Can you please direct me to a place where I can read the myth you present?

- It is not a myth. Cartaphilus pierced Jesus with it during the procession in an attempt to stop the pain he was feeling. He thought he was doing a good thing that backfired upon him. No links exist due to the sensitive nature of the topic at hand. You have no faith if you try and poke holes in everything everyone says. That gets nothing constructive accomplished.

Put the rod, reel and tackle box away and stop phising for holes.

Answered in quote. Ask your local Bishop, Cardinal or other high level Priest and ask him it "off the record" as that is the only way to get and to learn truth.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I know I'm a year late and a dollar short but I found this when I went to search on google:

Cartaphilus: When Jesus was carrying His cross, Cartaphilus jeered 'Go on! Faster!' Jesus quietly replied 'I go, but thou
shalt wait till I come'. This anecdote originated in Armenia during the 13th century; later it found its way to Europe.

Source

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As with most Christian relics today which one is the correct one?The Roman one under the Dome of St Peters Basilica with the broken tip,The famous Holy Lance of Vienna which holds the nail,the Holy Lance in Echmiadzin brought to Armenia by the Apostle Thaddeus or the Holy Lance of Antioch.Their are others as well which are purported to hold slivers of the true lance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join