It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spear of Destiny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Our religion from the bible are religious myths exaggerated when our species was young and witnessing an alien war over Earth.

That's one way of putting it, allthough we use different words. But your scenario is what Genesis and Enoch etc. together with Zoroastrian, Vedic and other writings explain, some times in detail.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I recently posted on a thread of mine regarding Nazi Occultism that during the Cold War I became involved with an argument between a member of Military Intelligence and a high ranking member of the Military Police regarding Freemasons. A subject that came up during this argument was the Spear of Destiny and its ultimate resting place. Basically Hitler did indeed have the Spear but tried to smuggle it out of Germany on a U-boat as he began to see the writing on the wall towards the end of the war. The U-boat was sunk in the North Sea by the British Navy. With any luck if this relic did exist and had the powers attributed to it then it may never be rediscovered.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
According to the Wikipedia article on the lance:

During the Anschluss, when Austria was annexed to Germany, Adolf Hitler took the lance. It was returned to Austria by American General George S. Patton after World War II and was temporarily stored in the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Currently the Spear is held in the Schatzkammer (Imperial treasury).

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is a picture of it from the Vienna Kunsthistorisches Museum, photographed in 1999:
www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have two Spears in my posession, one made for the Australian produced TV show Lost World and the other made for the Hollywood produced movie Constantine. Both modelled on the various copies made over the years. Im sure Hitler would have made copies in an attempt to throw off the Allies and do whatever he could to protect what he thought was the genuine artifact. Whatever was returned I doubt it was the 'real' Spear of Destiny.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
I have two Spears in my posession, one made for the Australian produced TV show Lost World and the other made for the Hollywood produced movie Constantine

Kewl, have you tried walking through a field full of cows?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ha ha no but I have set out on my mission for world domination, no success yet!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
LOL! Keep up the good work then, who knows, you might just end up at the top of the food- and power chain...

Anyway, after the war, when the spear was given back to the Austrian museum by the Americans who supposedly had found it in a Berlin bunker, several urban myths came about, one being that the Americans actually kept the spear while the one handed over to the Austrians was a fake. Apparently the man who received it or was set to guard the artifact died the same day. Before he died he is supposed to have claimed it was a fake, and not the same one Hitler had stolen a few years back. The myth goes that being the holder of the true Spear, USA could grow into the world super power it is today. True or not, it is fascinating nevertheless....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree with you. Hopefully no one has it. We can make do with the fakes.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Indeed. For like the old saying wants it, "if you live by the sword, you'll die by the sword". Even if we are talking about a spear and not a sword, I guess the same rule would apply. And what is mightier than the sword, is the pen. So the poetic side of this artifact will probably outlive the actual weapon, until it's but a faint memory, together with all the wars and weapons filling up our history with bloodshed and terror. Let's hope for a better future, where the "science' lamp" (sounds just like "Zion's Lamb") will bring us the Light of Truth, and the power to overcome all the things which are threatening life on Earth, both from within and from the outside.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
I recently posted on a thread of mine regarding Nazi Occultism that during the Cold War I became involved with an argument between a member of Military Intelligence and a high ranking member of the Military Police regarding Freemasons. A subject that came up during this argument was the Spear of Destiny and its ultimate resting place. Basically Hitler did indeed have the Spear but tried to smuggle it out of Germany on a U-boat as he began to see the writing on the wall towards the end of the war. The U-boat was sunk in the North Sea by the British Navy. With any luck if this relic did exist and had the powers attributed to it then it may never be rediscovered.

One thiing you must remember is how this weapon was once the ultimate weapon, the anti-matter bomb of the stone age, made with the technology of aeonic proportions. Given that you were talking with intelligence people, they might have meant something else. What if the Nazis' code for the nuclear bomb?

And about it's creation, being of such heavy duty strength and awestriking beauty, coupled with simplistic function.... people must have believed whoever was carrying that shiny, fearful and highly effective weapon.... high technology beyond anything people had seen before.... they must have believed he was a god. And maybe that is what turns people into gods: good old ignorance. Historically humanity has always deified what we don't understand. We start to tie tales and personalities to seasons and luminaries, trees, animals and so on. But in order to understand that you don't understand, you must philosophy and think with as rational a mind as you can. Every myth carries a strain of truth IMO.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The present day location of The Spear of Destiny is somewhere in the USA as it was siezed from Nazi Germany by The US.

I possess a certain phrase when said to someone who is not the true holder of it will not work on. Only the true holder is allowed to not listen to me. Like if someone other then the rightful owner confronts me I can shut down the person using the phrase.

The phrase however will never be revealed.

And yes, those who posses it the Spear brings great power and great protection to that no entity on Earth can touch.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by TheImmaculateD1]

Forgive me if I think that you're a complete liar.

Really, did you honestly expect to gain some kind of advantage from this drivel?

It is for reasons as this is why information of this magnitude can never be revealed. The "Why you but not me" thinking. I belong to a group that has a certain amount of leverage with how things around us is.

The agency or my current title is to remain classified but have "faith" and you shall not be decieved or tricked. Put it this way, we make sure the balance between good and evil is constantly maintained. Even that is saying too much.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
It is for reasons as this is why information of this magnitude can never be revealed. The "Why you but not me" thinking. I belong to a group that has a certain amount of leverage with how things around us is.

The agency or my current title is to remain classified but have "faith" and you shall not be decieved or tricked. Put it this way, we make sure the balance between good and evil is constantly maintained. Even that is saying too much.

May the Forcebewith you on your quest to balance the world of goodand evil. It must be intriguing to being able to "shut down" people whenever you want. Below is hillarious a video of Derren Brown turning people drunk with an SMS.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
From the way you have written your post, I cannot tell if you are a Christian and a true believer of Christ, but I find the tale of the Spear of destiny a fascinating one! It is said that when the blood and water mixture sprayed on the face of Longinus, his vision (which was failing) was restored. He eventually went on to become a monk I believe, and was actually put to death for being a Christian. Can you imagine actually being in the "shoes" of Longinus? Actually piercing the side of Jesus, and fulfilling scripture!

The spear itself was said to have passed through many hands:

Herod the Great, Constantine, Kaiser Wilhelm, Adolf Hitler, and Lt. Walter William Horn, who reportedly took possession of the spear just before Hitler's death.

Yes, this is a remarkable story about one remarkable piece of history.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

I am a Christian in that I do believe in Jesus. But I'm not the kind of Christian you see in church on Sunday, my faith is on a personal level. I found God on my own, while reading an old book on sacred geometry. I had a great vision where I saw the universe from the outside, how strange it may sound. After that I have read the Bible multiple times, allthough I have never really read it from cover to cover. Then, the night before I was baptised, Jesus came to me in a dream. Rosemary was behind him and behind them again a great hall with long tables decorated for a wedding. Rosemary was laughing (like Sarah did when the angels came by to say she would have a child in a year) while she put table cards on the master table, while Jesus read a passage to me from the bible and tested to see if I had understood it. But instead of saying what the passage he read to me actually meant, and explain the essence, I started repeating the text as good as I could. But before I was finished, Jesus interrupted me, saying I hadn't understood, as if to stress the importance of understanding, rather than memorising. The part he read for me was the opening verses of Hosea, where Hosea (same as Jesus, like Eng. John and Fr. Jean is the same name) gets a son called Jisreel (romantic name of Israel).

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I too believe that it is more important for one to understand what Jesus is saying, to understand the meaning and how to apply it, rather than just blindly memorizing a bunch of Bible verses. That is great that you have a relationship with Jesus on a more personal level, I too have the same thing. Although I do go to church, it is a home church rather than a mainstream one. well, I don't want to get too far off topic here, but this was a very interesting post. I love learning and reading about ancient relics, especially ones that are religious.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have given this a lot of thought and really wonder if the Spear of Destiny is still on this earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have given this a lot of thought and really wonder if the Spear of Destiny is still on this earth.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The spear is on earth. Below is a link to Kunsthistorischer Museum Wien where the spearhead is kept to this date:

www.khm.at...

Too much has been said about this relic for all to be true, but maybe this lance is the reason why that Morgenstern character wins all the ski jumping contests....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
An experiment of thought for you all:

Take an image of the Vienna Spear and draw wings and stabilisers on it, and schasam, you have a modern fighter jet.... See?

"He who posseses the Spear of Destiny, holds the destiny of the world in his hands..."

Kind of makes sense knowing how important an airforce is for modern nations. Having the better, stealth, fighters today would be like having the better, bronse, spear in the stone age....

I'll add a drawing later on....

[edit on 28/9/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join