It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Census idiot in my driveway threatening the police

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm sure they'll never get by my dogs...one is very large and used to be a stray. He knows how to protect HIS property. The other two (Labs) would just lick them to death.

However...anyone who waves a "Golden Pass" at me, on my property is going to get a wave from my "Golden Ass"!!!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What do you people have against them?

So what if they mark your house's location on their gps..
You will only get yourself into trouble and thee you'll again blame the government..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If there was a major fire in your area using weather data they could plot the spread of the fire, then using this data they could clear all houses that may be affected.

A tanker driving in the neighbourhood has an accident spilling a dangerous chemical, the authorities can clear every house in a 2 mile radius without missing any.

Alternately they could send a missile through your front door

The first 2 are very plausible uses but the 3rd one has more believers.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Maybe y'all or at least someone could ask Emanuel Israel Rahm where all this info goes?

You know the funny little guy who is talking about camps and stuff in his book!

This is what they (NWO) are building together with Darpa - an 3D Artificial Intelligence Surveillance & Control Grid. The program is to develop a 3D urban object recognition and exploitation system in surveillance systems for automatically monitoring video feeds - together with face recognition software, and other sensors - you have the total big brother experience

They are using Real-Time Three-Dimensional Image Based 3D Modeling Grid! - together with satellites & GPS

And this is done Automatically with limited manual labour

The 3D modeling is totally automatic in real time!

Don't come here later crying about it and say you did't knew!

They buildt this crap with DARPA already in Irag with wireframes and basic textured & rendered 3D models - together with face recognition software, and other sensors - you have the total big brother experience!

ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

Google Video Link

The guy who made the video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.darpa.mil...

www.biometrics.gov...

www.jointrobotics.com...

www.photogrammetry.ethz.ch...

graphics.usc.edu...

fab.cba.mit.edu...

www.cs.jhu.edu...

www.stephense.com...

www.springerlink.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

I think some of these census people are having a tough time so they have to get some temporary work. I don't knock that and I can understand that. The real problem is who told these temp. workers to get a fix on our front doors. Who and why. Does anyone know why the Census Bureau needs this info and who ordered this action? If you know please inform me. I don't think the govt. counted on the people not liking this kind of unwarranted and intrusive action.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by quberAlternately they could send a missile through your front door

The first 2 are very plausible uses but the 3rd one has more believers.

That would be a waste. Kill 2-4 people with one missile.. Or waste hundreds of missiles to blow up every household separately.. Could simply nuke the neighbourhood.

Or send a few men in black with silenced berettas or whatever to take out your family..

And they don't really need gpd coordinates to send a missile to your house. There are other ways to mark a target..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
These people are ignorant.

My front door is on the side of my house, beyond the fence.
I was the only person home and I was sick just had surgery.
I looked out the window behind me and he was prying my gate open!
He broke the top latch, I was so angry(If I hadn't seen my dogs would have been later let out and able to run away) I open the window and said STOP!
I told him I couldn't open the gate for him as I was not able to walk and he got really smart with me, And I told him I should have just let him enter my and let my pit bull greet him(honestly he'd probably lick him to death), he then went to say "I'd have your dog killed and make some money maybe I will.", Then he called me a silly little little girl and I didn't know what I was interfering with (I look 14 and sound 10) but he was probably the same age as me!
My father called his boss and they fixed our gate and supposedly demoted the guy.
He didn't have to be like that, as I feel if they really want it they are going to get it so if i was able bodied I would have let him in but simply couldn't.

All the stories I hear about these guys are ridiculous and they all seem to be very ignorant and arrogant.

I so wanted to go outside and beat him senseless with my crutches!

They really should watch their mouths, now and days you never know what a person is going to do you do that with the wrong person and you'll get a bullet in your a$$.

Thanks for you, and everyone else posting their experience. I think their self entitled attitude says a lot.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thanks for the vid looks like you've answered my questions it's great when your own government is getting ready to wipe you out. Oh well what else is new.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

What's the point of wiping out your taxpayer??
And where are they going to get enough manpower to do it all??

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I pay my taxes. I'm not living off the grid. I'm not housing illegal immigrants. I'm not growing or dealing in drugs. I'm not doing anything Illegal nor do I have nothing to hide. I am a nobody and i doubt anyone would waste money on dropping bombs on me or satelliting my home god knows what.

If my child was abducted or kidnapped, or I needed emergency fire department or police officers I sure hope they could find me or my child.

Let them gps my front door. who cares.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The census person who came through here a few weeks ago was a young black girl who just stood on the sidewalks out front of the houses. She'd stop in front of the house .. on the side walk ... punch something into her little box ... then move to the next house. No questions asked ... no knocking on doors .... nothing.

I wondered at the time how she could possibly know how many people lived in the house, etc.... I'm thinking she fudged the numbers and just put the generic typical '4' for every house. But that's just a guess.

(wonder if she was an ACORN chickeepoo?
)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thanks for the vid looks like you've answered my questions it's great when your own government is getting ready to wipe you out. Oh well what else is new.

Well I certainly don't think this is built to wipe you out!

But I think the military industrial complex & NWO will use this for surveillance & control purposes on the civilian side.

On the military side this could be very good for the U.S to have total dominance, certainly !

That is of course if TPTB & NWO still wants the U.S to be the top dog and the military leader of NWO?

Maybe they will be betting on China & Russia NWO RED , and build up their military Industrial Complex and use this tecnology from there instead?

A technology transfer to NWO Red?

Ahhh! choices! what horse to bet on, Blue or Red?

Which Empire belongs to the future? NWO RED or BLUE?

I wish we could take a look into the Magic Crystal Ball and find out?

That would make me rich and know where to invest!

But this is big brother in the flesh - the point of no return - welcome to skynet!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i'll be ripping off whatever sensor they try to attach to my house

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have seen the census guy in New York a few times. Once at my house and another time at a job I was working at. I did not see a gps unit of anykind. He just had a clipboard and asked how many people lived in the units, I told him as it is not a big deal to me and he left.

Seriously I don't see were you guys are getting that they are taging front doors with a gps unit. I saw no such device being used.(trust me I was watching very closely) Sometimes people worry to much, relaxe have a cup of tea and let the man do his job.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted but this was interesting:

www.youtube.com...

Hear the bit about someone living miles away from their post box (which is what Obama said it was for, to cataogue mailboxes), but the military and the fact they catalogued someone miles away from their physical registered address saying its for round-up or 'laser guidance'.

Back to page two for me...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
A few weeks ago, my son came to the bathroom door yelling "The girl is here!" (he's four). I walked out and a girl about 20 maybe, or less, said hello and had a nice attitude. She handed me a piece of paper and then said have a nice day and then left. I didn't pay much attention after she left, but if she was taking coordinates she must have done it before coming to the door because she just went on to the next house. Very nice, but the paper she handed me was quite serious in my legal duty to provide proper census info.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba2d8b824be2.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by obilesk]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
but hey, what could be any other reason for needing THE FRONT DOOR. He could have tagged the gate to my yard. He could have walked over and tagged my garage door (which

Because the front door is the important one, and that database will be all front doors and fully accurate. The accuracy of any database is fully important, and all the data will align and be accounted for, and fit right there in perfect alignment.

And if your house is using a different door, or not as accurate that throws into suspicion the whole database. His boss said front door, and people do not have rights to say no when it comes to computer databases, and emergency response. They will save your life even if it means taking away your liberties, your life is important, they must have the proper coordinates for your own safety, you have no rights to refuse such treatments.

Besides that Gold card is like a Gold credit card, very important. It is very sought after, in fact the Federal Reserve has not even been given gold status yet. See you always need to carry gold. Now had he been issued a silver card he would have known you had the rights over him right? I mean he saw that on TV, always carry the gold card, so he know well that when his boss gave him a gold card, that meant he had almost full unlimited power and could be used anywhere.

Obviously you are just not informed, and not watching enough TV, and are behind on things. You need to stay in more, and change you way of thinking.

Maybe they do have that new thought crime system mentioned in Minority report and when the position those new helicopters it is important for those few seconds to be a few feet closer, so they can punch in the co-ordinates and arrive right there ready to deploy.

Now, in case you did not know, you could have presented your American Red Cross blood card, and that card would have usurped the power of the Gold card. Keep it handy for the future.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I expect it is also so that they have the exact coordinates to train satellites accurately on any house in America, so that they can take photos when they need to.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Those census workers aren't asking anyone how many people live there. That is a load. At this point the workers are simply mapping their assigned areas, so that Census Statistics Surveys can be mailed to the correct addresses. What part of that do you people not understand? These are just working stiffs trying to earn an honest buck. When your survey comes in the mail, tell them your house is the antichrist headquarters and 12 demons reside there, tell them anything you like but quit ragging on the people trying to earn a paycheck. If something sinister is being planned for your house the census worker is not in on it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Oh my god this is funny. And let me guess, then his machine broke and he went into zombie state, and you had to press a button behind his ear, and give new instructions so he could drive back to the pizza shop and get a fixup and new instructions.

That pizza is not a bad price, but by the time you reprogram the pizza guy, your pizza is cold!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join