It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, The most fiscal irresponsible president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It seems that, is the path the new president is heading and is not even one year yet.

Obama will become the most fiscally irresponsible President in history if he doesn't stop listening to the wrong people while knowing very well that our nations deficit is like he said unsustainable, still he is borrowing billions and trillions of dollars to support government.

From 2010 to 2019, based on forecasts by the Obama administration, the U.S. will run a continual annual deficit totaling $7.1 trillion - not to mention the $1.8 trillion that will be added to the national debt at the end of the 2009 fiscal year.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office predicts an even steeper increase to the national debt. By their calculations, annual deficits will total $9.3 trillion, accounting for a debt-to-GDP ratio of 82 percent. By the end of the final fiscal year of Obama’s first term, the national debt ceiling is expected to increase to $16.2 trillion. By 2019, the interest payments on the national debt are expected to double and account for 16 percent of GDP.

Now how much government debt needs to be accumulated for a president to be call fiscally irresponsible?

www.newsweek.com...

I think that the Obama presidency when it comes to debt will surpass Bush before the first year is over.

And yes I am aware that Bush brought this this nation to its knees economically, but Obama way of fixing backed by nothing but financial experts fat rats on personal and corporate agendas are going to make things worts and Obama seems either to immature or unwilling to stand up to them.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by marg6043]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi Marge,

A word from this fine conspiracist,
, i think the plan is to continue what Bush started and Obama is the tip of the spear, you know, the one that will put the icing on the cake and totally finish destroying America.
When you look at it that way, Obama is doing a fine job by the NWO.

Word has it that total chaos and the end of America as we knew it is what the final goal is, and by golly, the plan is working like a charm.

I am not surprised at all anymore. In fact i am looking for a lot worse.

I'm afraid the powers that be around the world have a plan and its much too late to stop it, in fact if anything its picking up incredible momentum.

Now, if you are not looking at it thru conspiracy glasses, i agree with you.
He is totally irresponsible and should be horse whipped.

I believe that Obama is the elitists and the NWO golden boy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I tell you Dg, I am so sad by what is going on with our nations politics, I was devastated by the Bush administration irresponsibilities and how people were so blind to what he was, doing.

Hell the board was full of thread exposing Bush damaging policies.

But has you noticed how nobody in now posting threads to show the failures and bad policies that the new president Obama?

Whatever is happening with this president is happening at a faster pace that under Bush and nobody is complaining about it.

I voted for him because I dared to hope, but hell he is killing America faster than Bush and I be darn if I am going to just sit and let it happen, at least I will complain about it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lots of us were very hopeful, until reality really set in.

I'm afraid we're in for something way worse than we can fathom. Maybe i'm being a pesimist, but i think its really more like reality. :shk:

I am scared to death, if my husband loses his job, we will have to pack up and ...well, the Sagamore bridge is by the ocean, and we do have a tent.

Or we could make real use of that boat we have and go live there and brave the elements.

I am also sick at everything thats going on.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The main stream media won't touch the topic of national debt now. It was constantly reported how the war was jacking up our national debt but now that Obama has quadrupled it in 100 days it's in a media black out. No pun intended.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by dgtempe

But has you noticed how nobody in now posting threads to show the failures and bad policies that the new president Obama?

Erm, where were you a few months ago when almost every thread is Obama this and Obama that? (And most of them were negative.)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Not to mention that

"Obama is the Antichrist thread"

He very well could be, i guess. Its either him or someone else. Makes no difference.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well that is the same fate that my husband may be faced with by October, but now that he is yet braking another promise and war are to stay the way the are in Iraq and Afghanistan I guess his jobs is not so much in the line for funding.

Now the most interesting thing, while during the Bush administration government jobs where eliminated in favor of civilian jobs now is turning the other way, my husband jobs has been selected to be reviewed and see if it should be a government job.

While that should be good news, is not so, if his job is turned into government he can lose up to 20 thousand dollars of income depending how the government will rank the job.

So he will never take such a big cut and that means moving to something else.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Yes, but many of the thread were actually Obama bashing threads and some didn't had anything to do with actually figures of how he is screwing the nation.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

That is why I am so angry, it seems that the media is doing a great hob making the Obama administration look like they are working to fix the economy, actually what the Obama administration has done so far is concentrating on the bank and private business, like is an agenda can not be waited upon but when it come to the people we just have to take whatever rolls our way like bread crumbs.

new topics

top topics

join