It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

patriotsquestion911.com

Official Account of 9/11: “Terribly Flawed,” “Laced with Contradictions,” “a Joke,” “a Cover-up”
May 18, 2009 – More than 40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and most have called for a new investigation. It is outrageous that most Americans are entirely unaware of their publicly stated concerns -- a direct result of the refusal of national print and broadcast news organizations to cover this extremely important issue. There is no denying the credibility of these individuals or their loyalty to their country as demonstrated by their years of service collecting and analyzing information and planning and carrying out operations critical to the national security of the United States.
These 41 individuals formerly served in the U.S. State Department, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the branches of the U.S. Military. They are listed below by their branch of service.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.wanttoknow.info

[edit on 20/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, how long is this going to last...how many people with credentials like this must step forward before something is done?

This isn't just going to go away, and more and more people are going to start asking questions and demanding answers, particularly now these 41 individuals have spoken out, and how many others will now feel they can join the fight knowing that they will be standing side by side with people from the Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency.

Let's hope it's a house of cards and that truth FINALLY starts to get freed.

How long can the main stream media keep people like this in the shadows?

Source: www.patriotsquestion911.com full pdf article

www.wanttoknow.info..100 Professors Question 9/11 Commission Report

patriotsquestion911.com

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Lol, I didn't even have to read beyond the title to give you a star and flag for this! (But I did)

But yeah, of course any truther knows that website.

We often talk about how evil in government is concentrated in a select portion, and that not all in government are bad. These would be some of the good people in government agencies who were not part of the plan, I guess. But I'd be careful about counter-terrorism agents...This could be more of the "controlled opposition" infiltrating the ranks...

Another related ATS thread on this is:

Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

Also, you should probably mention that is a PDF file you linked to.

When you get someone like Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski claiming this (from the PDF):

She continued, “It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics.”

Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski was working in the Pentagon on 9/11 in her capacity as Political-Military Affairs officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense when Flight 77 allegedly hit the Pentagon. She wrote: “There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner.

This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the Secretary of Defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a ‘missile.’ [Secretary Rumsfeld also publicly referred to Flight 93, which allegedly crashed into the ground near Shanksville, PA, as the plane that was ‘shot down’ over Pennsylvania.]

“I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... [A]ll of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

“The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

There is speculation that a van that was there soon after deposited/planted that now famous picture of the "debris" on the Pentagon lawn. The debris which obviously wasn't there before that according to not only her, but many others like April Gallop, who exited from the very hole right afterwards.

[edit on Wed May 20th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah, the "patriotsquestion911.com" website seems to be a congregation place for some of the higher level people who wish to speak out about this.

They've been trying to sweep this whole 9/11 thing under the carpet since it happened, and now 41 more people are "whipping" it out from under them.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Very impressive list of detractors I would say. I have already forwarded this file to several friends and family members that claim only nut cases would question the "official story".

I just don't think we will ever get the truth. I fear this is going to be just like the assassination of JFK, 50 years later and not one bit of proof or evidence that is able to be used in court.

Great info...thanks very much. BTW, your avatar is gross but your posts are great.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I just don't think we will ever get the truth. I fear this is going to be just like the assassination of JFK,

If it was JFK AND 3000 innocent people who had been murdered we'd still be searching hard for the truth as if it was yesterday and probably know a lot more than we do about that day in Dallas.

ps...we must love "pinhead"...he's one of us.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Excellent list of knowledgeable people. I will be forwarding this information to a few others I know. Thank you. S&F

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm about half way through the list and so far none of these people were actually involved in the investigation and their comments are all opinion not based on any evidence.

I can't help but wonder, are all of these people Political Activists with an axe to grind? The woman who was at the Pentagon was the closest so far to a valid witness. She however is making assumptions as I doubt she has ever seen an actual scene where an airplane flew into a heavily reinforced structure. She also has zero credentials to even make such an observation.

I think I'll start looking for more information on each of these people to see who they are and what their motives are.

Is it not amazing how people simply accept anything they read from anyone at all if it agrees with their theories? If nobody is going to check these people out and just accept what they say and pass it on, none of this has any value. Cut and Paste does not equal facts.

If you have not noticed the Left is still in full blown campaign mode with all guns blazing.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Is it not amazing how people simply accept anything they read from anyone at all if it agrees with their theories? If nobody is going to check these people out and just accept what they say and pass it on, none of this has any value. Cut and Paste does not equal facts.

You mean like the official story?

If you have not noticed the Left is still in full blown campaign mode with all guns blazing.

How, how, HOW can you turn the 9/11 conspiracy into a left vs. right issue?!

This has absolutely nothing to do with partisan politics. People from all ends of the policital/social/economic spectrum question the official story. The only thing they have in common is an inability to blindly believe what their government tells them, and a good amount of critical thinking skills.

It's posts like this one that make me believe we are being successfully conditioned into hating each other so that we can be more easily controlled. Divide and conquer, and all that.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

You are clearly an unbiased source yourself.
Defending accepting anything you read without verification or research is just OK with you?

Prove me wrong or perhaps you should not criticize?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Terrell E. Arnold, MA-

Regular guest columnist at Rense.com.
Anti-War, anti-Bush campaigner.
Author of many articles with anti-Semitic leanings implying the Holocaust is overblown and wrongly reported.
Compared Obama to JFK and was a staunch supporter.

My comments – What I can find about Mr. Arnold show’s he is in the hip pocket of the Left and his work all clearly shows this. While he does not deny the Holocaust he clearly believes it has little meaning and his writings have a clear Anti-Semitic slant to them. Regarding Obama’s campaign speech in Germany he swoons over him as if he is indeed the Mesiah.

Angelo Codevilla, PhD-

Teaches at Boston University.

My comments – From reading a couple of his writings, he would appear to be a pretty sensible person who questions authority. He appears to me to be opposed to Bureaucracy and the current system. I kind of like this guy in fact.

Edward Peck-

Carter style Democrat.
Served under Reagan but is an outspoken critic after the fact.
Opposed the Iraq war.
Regular Blogger on the Huffington Post.
Palestinian supporter.

My comments – The above says it all.

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski-

A contributing author to the 2006 book 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out.
Education is in World Politics.
Activist and Pentagon whistleblower.

My comments – She has a strong financial interest guiding her words. She is not qualified in any manner to make the statements she makes regarding how a plane crashing into a fortified buildings aftermath would appear. She has zero expertise in Physic’s. In other words her opinion holds little or no weight as she is biased and speaks to topics she has not been educated in.

-------------------------

This is all I have time for at the moment. It is clear however that I'm going to find that most of the statements are from heavily biased sources some with income from books on the line, some clearly not qualified to make the statements they make.

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You are clearly an unbiased source yourself.
Defending accepting anything you read without verification or research is just OK with you?

Did I say that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I think its extremely important to verify everything with evidence, which is why I support further investigation into the 9/11 attacks beyond the joke known as the NIST official story. If you had read the PDF, you would see that these people are also calling for further investigation into the attacks. For someone who is so concerned with evidence, surely you agree that further investigation is necessary?

Prove me wrong or perhaps you should not criticize?

Prove what wrong? You contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation besides your questioning of the individuals' motives based on your perception of their political affiliation.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am just an ordinary citizen and I challenge the Official Account of 9/11 as well.

I am disgusted with the government that none of it's official findings, evidence, or defendants have been put on trial in a public proceeding open to the press and judged by a jury of average citizens.

I think it's the biggest slap in the face to the people of the United States by it's government ever, and possibly any government ever.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Terrell E. Arnold, MA-

Regular guest columnist at Rense.com.
Anti-War, anti-Bush campaigner.
Author of many articles with anti-Semitic leanings implying the Holocaust is overblown and wrongly reported.
Compared Obama to JFK and was a staunch supporter.

My comments – What I can find about Mr. Arnold show’s he is in the hip pocket of the Left and his work all clearly shows this. While he does not deny the Holocaust he clearly believes it has little meaning and his writings have a clear Anti-Semitic slant to them. Regarding Obama’s campaign speech in Germany he swoons over him as if he is indeed the Mesiah.

This is all I have time for at the moment. It is clear however that I'm going to find that most of the statements are from heavily biased sources some with income from books on the line, some clearly not qualified to make the statements they make.

For someone who seems so against bias you've just littered this so heavily in anti left bias it's hilarious. As someone else said this has nothing to do with left or right, or supporting Obama or not. Whether or not this guy is an avid supporter of Obama or not, or whether he talks of him like he's the Messiah has absolutely NOTHING to do with any validity in his claims on this conspiracy. It's one thing for you to be so evidently on the right, but seriously, don't drag this irrelevance into the discussion by talking of someone as supporting Obama as though that is a crime and proof (or at least a hint) that they may be making this up.

Once again, as has already been said, they are without doubt major question marks over the official story and so lets have another enquiry done and resolve everything which people have been questioning. Even IF these people were not very nice people, they were antisimetic, they were not top scientists, it doesn't mean that the content of their comments is not perfectly reasonable, logical and scientifically sound. By all means question them. Question ALL those giving evidence, but don't cite irrelevant politics and morals which aren't even close to being related as though they somehow indicate anthing with regards to their validity.

It really annoys me that some people just can't let go of their bias for 5 seconds and it's always those who protest most against bias which are the ones who have a habit of adultering bad evidence as proof of bias.

To be clear I have no opinion on the validity of the statements myself, I'm just sick of self-righteous people whining about bias and lies who will be so hypocritical themselves.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Well, how long is this going to last...how many people with credentials like this must step forward before something is done?

This isn't just going to go away, and more and more people are going to start asking questions and demanding answers, particularly now these 41 individuals have spoken out, and how many others will now feel they can join the fight knowing that they will be standing side by side with people from the Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency.

Let's hope it's a house of cards and that truth FINALLY starts to get freed.

How long can the main stream media keep people like this in the shadows?

Source: www.patriotsquestion911.com full pdf article

www.wanttoknow.info..100 Professors Question 9/11 Commission Report

patriotsquestion911.com

so many other lies would have to be exposed for this to be uncovered. That is why they covered it up so much.

If we get the truth on this, then we also get other truths that come with it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think I'll start looking for more information on each of these people to see who they are and what their motives are.

Instead of investigating people and deciding who you should "believe" why don't you investigate what they are actually saying...

Why don't you just examine the evidence of 9/11?

The official story is physically impossible, it doesn't matter what source it comes from.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
amen... the 'official' explanation for 9/11 is a total joke, once you simply glance at the available evidence..

I do agree with a previous poster though; the real truth will probably never come out.. we've got to keep trying though; I want to be wrong about this; sheeple have been lied to for so long, we're accustomed to it..

.. as a populace, we have been lulled to sleep; how can we wake everyone else up? this is the key!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder, are all of these people Political Activists with an axe to grind?

That one made me laugh. "I'm a Political Activist with an axe to grind... I'll join the 9/11 Truth Movement - that'll further my ambitions!"

Presumably that's what French academic Aymeric Chauprade was thinking a few weeks ago when he outlined the theory that 9/11 was an “American-Israeli conspiracy” in a book about world political crises. The French Ministry of Defence sacked him for it: www.youtube.com...

Did this 9/11 Merrill Lynch eyewitness recently find a political axe to grind?

Full Interview

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi,
Indeed not official investigators, but the woman at the Pentagon
IS a valid witness,if she was there.
So was Donald Rumsfeld,(cold shouldered by Bush not too much later)
and why bring politics into it as a throwaway remark.
Is anyone supposed to prove you wrong?what are you referring to?
It's up to you to prove you're right as to
whatever you think you're right about,so far you don't really say.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So now we are not accepting claims made by people with something to potentially gain? Fine by me. I guess that means we can't accept any of the statements made by anyone affiliated with the government, who benefited the most by getting into two wars, and stripping the people of our rights with legislation like the Patriot Act. We also wouldn't be able to accept information from any groups that received money from the government.

So under your logic, that leaves, pretty much no one who we can believe about the official story!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join