It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

[edit on 20-5-2009 by infidel666]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The most glaring error in the story is this...

How did a group of illegal aliens with no previous training or experience aside from a flight in a Cessna and supposedly playing MS Flight Simulator manage to take a step into the cockpit of jet airliner, navigate it at over 600 mph in the most cluttered urban landscape in the world, manage to figure out navigational points and how to line up their approach, hit a target requiring pin-point accuracy and do this not once but twice. Accomplished pilots with thousands of hours have said they wouldn't be able to nail this on the first try. You're telling me some #ing Saudis managed to pull off this incredible feat of piloting just from playing some video games and flying around in a Cessna?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It seems every day we get closer and closer to finding out the real truth about 9/11...at the very least, a step in the right direction. I have often read and been told that Bush does not and never did have any real power, yet is always perpetrated as the mastermind behind 9/11 along with Cheney and Rumsfeld. It seems as though this "puppet" is being set up to be the fall guy as we get closer to true answers.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Honestly, there is nothing I wait for with more anticipation than the day that the entire thing is blown wide open and it becomes common knowledge that the government did this.

Then, every ignorant fool on this forum who whole-heartedly touted the official story and argued it to the death should be banned because they must be absolutely brain dead.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The most glaring error in the story is this...

How did a group of illegal aliens with no previous training or experience aside from a flight in a Cessna and supposedly playing MS Flight Simulator manage to take a step into the cockpit of jet airliner, navigate it at over 600 mph in the most cluttered urban landscape in the world, manage to figure out navigational points and how to line up their approach, hit a target requiring pin-point accuracy and do this not once but twice. Accomplished pilots with thousands of hours have said they wouldn't be able to nail this on the first try. You're telling me some #ing Saudis managed to pull off this incredible feat of piloting just from playing some video games and flying around in a Cessna?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

Not once but twice? Try 3 times, and not only did they hit a target on ground level for the third time, the building they hit happens to be, arguably, the most heavily defended building on EARTH. Which at the time, should have been in FULL defense mode as the country was "under attack". Yet not one jet moves to stop this impending 3rd attack, and people honestly believe the official story. We won't even discuss the anti-aircraft sam sites that are in place to defend the pentagon, which on a day where every possible defense anomaly occurs, so does the failure of the SAMS to do their job as well.

"It is standard operating procedure (SOP) to scramble jet fighters whenever a jetliner goes off course or radio contact with it is lost. Between September 2000 and June 2001, interceptors were scrambled 67 times. 1 In the year 2000 jets were scrambled 129 times. 2"

Yet, 1 day, under attack, they fail for over an hour to even get off the ground, to attempt to stop any 1 of 4 planes. OOOPS?

Everyone of these official story idiots should be lined up and shot, so that their ignorant genes aren't spread to the next generation.

EDIT: S+F OP, Stars for all who defend truth in this thread. Good work people, don't let the mindless drones sway the truth and the facts.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The evil cabal of shadowy NWO elite have only become more bold since the 60's. They got away w/kennedy and feel unstoppable.

Imagine having a blind retarded neighbor with inherited cash stacked floor to ceiling in his house. Now imagine he has no friends or realatives taking care of him.
You stop in out of curiosity one day and find he is almost out of the only thing he eats; cheetos. You take a little cash to buy some more cheetos and realize he doesn't miss the cash so long as he has snacks and the heat works.

How long would it take before you kindly offered to run other errands? How long would it take before you offered to put a new roof on his house, buy him a new car, get him health insurance etc?

How long would it take before you started resenting having to hire people to go buy cheetos. Wouldn't it just be easier if the retard were out of the way all together and you could claim your birthright once and for all?

Guess whose the retard?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'm about half way through the list and so far none of these people were actually involved in the investigation and their comments are all opinion not based on any evidence.

I can't help but wonder, are all of these people Political Activists with an axe to grind? The woman who was at the Pentagon was the closest so far to a valid witness. She however is making assumptions as I doubt she has ever seen an actual scene where an airplane flew into a heavily reinforced structure. She also has zero credentials to even make such an observation.

I think I'll start looking for more information on each of these people to see who they are and what their motives are.

Is it not amazing how people simply accept anything they read from anyone at all if it agrees with their theories? If nobody is going to check these people out and just accept what they say and pass it on, none of this has any value. Cut and Paste does not equal facts.

If you have not noticed the Left is still in full blown campaign mode with all guns blazing.

I completely concur with your analysis in regards to this matter. The aforementioned "News Source" has an obvious set agenda, and therefore we should take any claims they make with extreme skepticism.

As for the individuals of alleged credible backgrounds, it must also be noted that nearly anyone can claim to have worked for an Intel/DOD Agency, yet it would remain difficult to verify their status as many employment files in such fields are Classified.

It also displays a lack of understanding in regards to compartmentalization, as just because you even work for such Employers, therein does not lie a known certainty that such Employees would ever have access to knowledge in relation to this subject. These could even be Secretaries, Librarians, Grounds Security, and other lower-level echelon members. Even higher-level members will be severely restricted in their knowledge of any particular Operation or Field.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I dont know why all of you kids are bickering at one another about why.who, and motives.
You need to stop all of the childish behaviour and celebrate the fact that finally SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, is trying to set into effect a real investigation on what happened.
Isnt that the purpose behind conspiracy sites such as this? To find out the truth, anyway we can? No matter if it is democrat, republican, witch, or elf, as long as they get out the information, that is all that should matter to you people.
These people WONT be the ones who investigate this matter, a whole new team will be tasked with these jobs, and these people will sit back and take the credit for starting the investigation. WHO cares who gets the credit as long as the truth behind this massacre gets revieled.
This is absolutely Amazing news, and I am really disappointed that some of you are acting the way you are, maybe some of you should try to get that chip off your shoulder and support this investigation anyway possible.

Nice find OP.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine**** said: "She also has zero credentials to even make such an observation."

Zero credentials? She has eyes, was there, looked around, reports what she saw and didn't see in the places she looked at. Those are pretty good credentials for an eyewithess.

I'd say her credentials are infinitely better than yours.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
People outside the US have been certain for years that the WTC was a demolition job and not from the two aircraft that hit them. However they were demolished because the aircraft hit them. A case of bad timing.

This was back in 2001 yet in 2004 the people of the US reelected the same lunatic.

This event in 2001 follows an event on the 7th of December 1941 for the same reason.

When will the average US citizen wake up to what their leaders are doing in their name?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
S+F for the OP no doubt, and as another poster put it, stars for all those who seek the truth and defend whats right.

Because nearly 3000 lives were taken from us.

Because government has proved to lie to us, ie impending danger at Pearl Harbor and Gulf of Tonkin lie, 2 major sources for ya.

Because those "with", always want more, usually get more.

Because I am not crazy for seeing through lies and processing logical thoughts to the point when I know that something is not making sense or adding up.

Because we all continue down this path of deception that is all so cozy on the outside for most (for now).

Because we are systematically lied to by most who are just pawns without ever knowing it.

Because there is way too much loss of allocation of our tax dollars and more then we know that goes to so called secret operations and not to mention the Federal Reserve.

Because there are patterns to be recognized.

Because the only one that can free yourself is you.

How can I be sure of myself?

Why do I still care so much about 9-11?

Why don`t I trust the official account that the Air Force was coincidentally conducting exercises of a hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that added to the confusion as to why no action was taken on the first 3 planes, and that enormous structured towers of steel that was scientifically proven not to melt from jet fuel led to an almost exact free fall collapse and had nothing to do with the countless explosions heard by countless witnesses both in and out of the 2 buildings hit by airplanes at both subbasement levels before the actual plane crash with injured bodies to prove it and the explosions preceding the collapses of course, that are still available to be seen on youtube within countless live video feeds from that day, and that building 7 which also had molten steel after its collapse fell due to structural damage although the melted steel at the base of the towers has been explained off as the jet fuel theory but there was no jet fuel in building 7 but yet molten steel was witnessed by anyone who worked down there, and that an airliner crashed in a field in PA with no major pieces of wreckage or bodies or body parts but a large crater in the field where the plane went down even though it looks exactly like a missile hit the ground, and that another large airplane was crashed into the most secure and armed building in the world putting a hole almost the size of an airplane except the wings must have been dissolved before they hit the structure and the entire plane also was obliterated so badly that titanium steel engines where turned either invisible or to dust and even that wasn`t on the lawn there, and that the 3 video frames out of more then 80 actual cameras, America was showed should be enough to convince them of no cover up?

OMG, who would do this?

What gives me my strength?

Why should anyone be worried?

What is the whole government corrupt and everyone is out to get you?

How do "they" get there power?

How can anyone be sure?

What can anyone do?

Answers above

Thats my official 9-11 report.

Don`t hate, cooperate.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The woman who was at the Pentagon was the closest so far to a valid witness. She however is making assumptions as I doubt she has ever seen an actual scene where an airplane flew into a heavily reinforced structure. She also has zero credentials to even make such an observation.

I didn't realize a person needs credentials to recognize what a plane crash looks like. BTW, what type of credentials would one need to be qualified to ascertain a plane crash?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is not a left/right issue no matter how much certain people would like it to be,it's easier to hide behind the illusion of liberal and conservative then it is to face the idea that our government is perfectly willing to use a false flag attack to further their agenda.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure an airplane did not crash in a field in Pennsylvania, nor did a plane crash into the Pentagon. Just look at the pictures and videos. They say it all.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HeluvaStorm

You obviously came to that conclusion based on direct sight of video and photo footage, common sense and an ability to conduct rational and logical processes due to that brain in your head.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yet another great thread. The number of individuals who want the truth keeps going growing and growing.

I don't want to 'hijack' this thread, since its about the Counter Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Vets, but I have a link to the AE 9/11 Truth.org presentation from 2008, and if you have not seen it yet, you need to. It's the most comprehensive account of real evidence that I've seen so far.

video.google.com...

It's 2 hours long, but worth every minute.

Once you see this, and as I've said in another thread, anytime someone tells the 'believers' that we are full of crap, it'll be obvious they are probably getting paid to say what they say

Again, sorry to hijack your thread, OP.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yes, it is only a matter of time before those are subpoena'd and prosecuted. How about Gitmo, seems like a reasonable place to store them...only no TV. Internet privilages should be for 'consipiracy' sites only so they can read and weep their foolish deeds over and over again? The weeping will be for their lost freedoms of course...not the 'other'.

Most already have foreign residences (contingency plan) outside of supposed legal 'jurisdiction'. Non Extradition laws were made for good? reason. If nazi war criminals can be Extradited from their foreign protected enclaves, why not 9/11 criminals...seems reasonable to a Reasonable Judge. Must find one first. Some have residences in sovereign city states that will make it even more difficult to summons to court. Well, either way, they are to pay...Natural Law ensures this one way or another.

Since the dawn of man, too much power, privilege and money has corrupted mankind, hence a Golden Mean/Golden Ratio should be achieved in all pursuits.....to walk the middle road is the idea. I believe Horace said it best:
"Few cross the river of time and are able to reach non-being. Most of them run up and down only on this side of the river. But those who when they know the law follow the path of the law, they shall reach the other shore and go beyond the realm of death."

"Fortune makes a fool of those she favors too much."

"The foolish are like ripples on water, For whatsoever they do is quickly effaced; But the righteous are like carvings upon stone, For their smallest act is durable."

"Whoever cultivates the golden mean avoids both the poverty of a hovel and the envy of a palace."

Horace quotes. should be mandatory reading for the youth of the New Age. The Age of Enlightenment and Unity amongst All mankind.

The writings of Horace were part of the 'reason' for the destruction of the Libreria Alexandrina. The library of Alexandria in the Ancient world was known as the central depository of knowledge. Knowledge in the hands of the Common man was too much for the Tyrants to bear therefor it was destroyed and man was left with instinct/intuition of which often became an unlawful act in itself. Human 'written' law took precedence though often for the will of 'Another'.

Some of the illuminati still have some of the original manuscripts from the famous library but they're not talking, No? You might find a great deal of them in the Vatican though one could find trouble there, meddling around so like a pesky curiot.

On another note; one of which rarely is discussed:

The compensation fund has been controversial since President George W. Bush signed it into law 13 days after the attacks. For those who lost family members, it was always about protecting airlines, federal, state and local authorities from billions of dollars of lawsuits.

To receive the federal money, recipients must sign a waiver giving up their right to sue anyone involved in the worst terrorist attacks in U.S. history.

Blood money? Payoff? Hushhush!!

'Good' day/night wherever your plight.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I am just an ordinary citizen and I challenge the Official Account of 9/11 as well.

I am disgusted with the government that none of it's official findings, evidence, or defendants have been put on trial in a public proceeding open to the press and judged by a jury of average citizens.

I think it's the biggest slap in the face to the people of the United States by it's government ever, and possibly any government ever.

Excellent post, I too feel cheated by the minimal investigation the Government carried out into 911, its as though they pulled some sleight of hand, this massive attack happens and they give a, pardon the expression, half-assed attempt at investigating it but then, after making very little effort at establishing real blame or pursuing real justice (which is very suspicious indeed) they use the tragic event to justify the taking of our liberties and the wrongful invasion of other nations under the propaganda storm that was the War on Terror... The American people cried out for justice and within a few years it was "Forget about that bin Laden guy who we blamed almost solely for the attacks and then hardly even attempted to find, let's invade Iraq."

But I'm not sure there's any hope to ever actually find the truth because there are too many whack-job truthers who rather than just wanting to know the truth actually believe they have the whole event figured out (with mini-nukes, holograms, or just plain knowing the govt. did it etc) and too many hardcore skeptics, the endless debate doesn't move us any closer to the truth...

I sincerely do hope we get to the bottom of that day, but these "Intelligence Agency Veterans" had better not get into the truth movement too deep or they will be seen as just as crazy and overly zealous as the truthers themselves (I'm not saying truthers are crazy just that because of some of their theories/behavior they are often perceived that way)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm so glad I was able to post this in the "Breaking Alternative News" forum.

When posted, the story was already 2 days old...any longer and I would have only been able to post it in the regular "9/11" forum. How many of you may have missed it altogether eh?

In no way am I grumbling about ATS T&C but these kind of articles have been swept aside and buried for far too long be the main stream media. Once again the momentum is rolling with force and let's hope this story is the steamroller that breaks the wall.

I'm still trying to find more articles relating to this and if anyone else finds one, please post ASAP.

Cheers.. nerb

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by P1DrummerBoy
Yet another great thread. The number of individuals who want the truth keeps going growing and growing.

I don't want to 'hijack' this thread, since its about the Counter Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Vets, but I have a link to the AE 9/11 Truth.org presentation from 2008, and if you have not seen it yet, you need to. It's the most comprehensive account of real evidence that I've seen so far.

video.google.com...

It's 2 hours long, but worth every minute.

Once you see this, and as I've said in another thread, anytime someone tells the 'believers' that we are full of crap, it'll be obvious they are probably getting paid to say what they say

Again, sorry to hijack your thread, OP.

Four words. WITH OUT A DOUBT!. I'm almost finished watching this incredible video of evidence and I had to stop to point out the most obvious smoking gun.

Perhaps i should start a new thread on this but I must say this first. At 1 hr and 16 min in the clip, the most irrefutable evidence that the trade centers were brought down by a controlled demolition is shown with the second tower. Everyone has seen the clips. The top 1/4 floors or so come down and TILT off center. Yet, below, the building continues to fall symmetrically straight down. This is impossible. This completely contradicts everything.

Someone explain to me how this is possible?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join