It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW STS-48 Video - UFOs All Over!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Some people just amaze me.

What does it take to make people wake up.... oops! I know the ships and the Aliens have to come down and an Alien has to nip them in the butt.

I love repeating myself when need be so here goes.

All those stars up there in the sky shining brightly at night are not all stars they are taking there position for the evening.

I'm giving a star and flag so more people will watch this stuff.

You did not see the flash of light did you and what frame of reference do you have for the size of these objects as we dont know how far from the camera they are YOU or anyone else cant say how big they are but since they seem to move just after what looks like a thuster burn ice & debris IS the most logical answer!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
.... looks like a thuster burn ice & debris IS the most logical answer!

Except many of the objects are already moving in multiple trajectories before the thruster burn took place at 00:20 into the video...

Nice try though.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yes. They are travelling in different directions. That's what particles do. How does this justify your claim that they are UFOs at all?

Please don't sarcastically tell the people responding to your post, "nice try" while laughing at them, when you're hardly putting any effort into it yourself.

You haven't backed up a single claim yet, you've just dodged evidential posts while referring to more videos that have been debunked countless times.

Strype

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Strype]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

What claims?

I am admitting that I don't even know what the objects are.... I even refer to them as Unidentified Flying Objects (or abbreviated: UFOs).

You haven't Been able to conclusively identify a single object in the video.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy your speculations.

*BTW, Ice particles and debris don't maneuver under their own power.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
the first video was pretty good. seen a few changes of direction, so who knows what it is?!

the 2nd video though...all the "ufo's" were travelling in straight lines away from the shuttle, nothing out of the ordinary.

S+F, great find

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
While I do see what the OP is talking about, I have to go with either space debris or ice particles. I did find the first video quite interesting but seeing the two objects "jet" off into space after the thruster flash made me think that it wasn't alien.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT NEW.

This video has been circulating for years...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
I did find the first video quite interesting but seeing the two objects "jet" off into space after the thruster flash made me think that it wasn't alien.

What about all the objects that were moving in various directions before the thruster blast at 00:20?

Their motion is anomalous, let alone the objects themselves.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
THIS IS NOT NEW.

This video has been circulating for years...

The video from the OP is recently released by Martyn Stubbs.

*Please post another site that hosts the video from the OP. It should be easy for you to locate and link to a copy of this video posted somewhere before May 4, 2009 - if your claims are correct.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Youtube pal. My claims? Believe me, I have been seeing objects for years. I have came across this before many times. I'm not trying to say I'm better than anyone because I've seen this already. Chill the # out. This isn't UFO hunters(not that it would matter because they couldn't find evidence if it landed in Bills bed.)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

.... looks like a thuster burn ice & debris IS the most logical answer!

Except many of the objects are already moving in multiple trajectories before the thruster burn took place at 00:20 into the video...

Nice try though.

So what does that prove when hatches etc are opened on the shuttle various bit of debris has been shown to be ejected in other videos, YOU cant tell how big these objects are can YOU, UFO YES et's NO!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I can't believe some people still think were alone, thinking humans are the only intelligent life forms in the whole universe.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
Youtube pal. My claims? Believe me, I have been seeing objects for years. I have came across this before many times. I'm not trying to say I'm better than anyone because I've seen this already. Chill the # out. This isn't UFO hunters(not that it would matter because they couldn't find evidence if it landed in Bills bed.)

So that is a 'No' then...

I knew you wouldn't be able to find a and older of the footage from the OP because that footage is newly released after being converted from VHS by Martyn Stubbs earlier this month.

*Thanks Mr. Stubbs!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

at prove when hatches etc are opened on the shuttle various bit of debris has been shown to be ejected in other videos, YOU cant tell how big these objects are can YOU, UFO YES et's NO!

Greetings.

I see You still haven't been able to conclusively identify even one of the objects from the video in the OP.

I wish you good luck, and appreciate your contributions thus far...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

at prove when hatches etc are opened on the shuttle various bit of debris has been shown to be ejected in other videos, YOU cant tell how big these objects are can YOU, UFO YES et's NO!

Greetings.

I see You still haven't been able to conclusively identify even one of the objects from the video in the OP.

I wish you good luck, and appreciate your contributions thus far...

Thats it ex avoid a question YOU cant tell how big these objects are SO no et's just little bits of debris and ice MAYBE someday you will get your holy grail A DECENT UFO VIDEO OR PICTURE!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Star to the OP. When those two things rocket off at such a high rate of speed without anything seemingly acting upon them, it raises an eyebrow for sure.

As for the rest of the videos, just showing things pass by, im not so convinced of these.

Also, I find the thunderstorm activity interesting as well. Maybe it takes the power of a lighting bolt to send them off at hyper speeds

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Look at 1:14 in to the video and pay close attention to the center bottom of the screen...then explain how your ice crystal makes a right turn. Looks to me like that particular ' crystal' almost reverses its direction.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I dont understand people. Even if none of the objects in this film are UFO's, which i would bet that at least one actually is; isnt it then possible that UFO do not always dart around like the pilot is on crack... oh wait that makes too much sense. I doubt plotting a course at a constant speed is too hard for a higher being but maybe I am just thinking logically.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
I doubt plotting a course at a constant speed is too hard for a higher being but maybe I am just thinking logically.

Who said these are "higher beings"?

Perhaps they are a form of non-intelligent organism that with a density similar to that of the upper atmosphere and who use photonic crystals to store electric charge and use that to change altitude and directions, floating in orbit like jellyfish in the sea...

Perhaps density of these organisms is so sparse that they are not been visible until the photonic crystals they produce begin emitting light in a mode that makes them visible to us (and even then, we often require technological aids).

These crystals can store energy and re-radiate it in various ways. They can cause repulsive or attractive electromagnetic forces (useful for altitude control in low earth orbit...). Perhaps These critters can also store energy from the tether effect by passing through the earths mag. fields, and utilize it in their manouvers - or even utilize that electrical energy produced by the shuttle or space station...

en.wikipedia.org...

*A terrestrial creature with similiar appearance and behaviour to the tether critter is Diatoms - which also make use of photonic crystals, and exhibit relatives densities (to the surrounding environment). Their properties are extremely similiar.

Perhaps life evolved up there before adapting to the much more inconsistent and hostile environment on the surface of the planet.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Strype

What claims?

These claims:

Here is a newly released STS-48 video which captures multiple UFOs accelerating, decelerating, holding orbit, flying away from the earth and executing various maneuvers

and here a postulation - heavily skewed I might add:

It is almost as if these UFOs are attracted to energy discharge - perhaps a certain variety of UFO can utilize it in some manner.

So Mr. Tesla, please provide some solid evidence to support your hypothesis!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join