It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW STS-48 Video - UFOs All Over!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
NASA has shown many of these videos but has it ever affirmed that these UFO's are of alien origin?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Alright you fool.

www.youtube.com...

POSTED A YEAR AGO ON YOUTUBE.

And Im sure if I look for more than 2 seconds I could find one posted longer ago.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

That's not the video from the OP.

If you are saying it is - then you are telling a lie.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
I did find the first video quite interesting but seeing the two objects "jet" off into space after the thruster flash made me think that it wasn't alien.

What about all the objects that were moving in various directions before the thruster blast at 00:20?

Their motion is anomalous, let alone the objects themselves.

I'm sorry but could you refere to these two objects moving before the two blast off? The reason I ask is because there are a few things moving and I want to make sure I'm checking out the ones you're talking about.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Diatoms, space crystals, poop that escaped the incinerator of the space shuttle, none of that matters. I was just trying to point out that the second an object moves in a straight line it cannot be extraterrestrial in origin, it doesnt matter if that being is intelligent or not. I mean let's get serious here, hummingbirds can make quicker changes of direction than most of the UFO's i have seen on video. And trust me, I hope they are not the highest extension of thought and flight capability the universe can offer.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

So Mr. Tesla, please provide some solid evidence to support your hypothesis!

You are are misinterpreting my speculations as being a hypothesis; Therein lies your problem.

With the use of words like 'almost as if' and "perhaps" - my speculations should be quite obvious to you. I guess not.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is the same thing. Same footage as posted at the top of this thread. Ufos moving around and going in and out of a thunderstorm.

If you can't admit your wrong thats fine. But at least just stop trying to prove me wrong. Your only wasting your own time.

Regards

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I did find the first video quite interesting but seeing the two objects "jet" off into space after the thruster flash made me think that it wasn't alien.

What about all the objects that were moving in various directions before the thruster blast at 00:20?

Their motion is anomalous, let alone the objects themselves.

I'm sorry but could you refere to these two objects moving before the two blast off? The reason I ask is because there are a few things moving and I want to make sure I'm checking out the ones you're talking about.

Where did I say anything about "two objects"?

Did you even read the post you just quoted?

*Another member was talking about the "two objects': Beautyfrompain.

Ask that member.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would anyone automatically assume that a being of any level of intelligence would fly smoothly or in striaght lines? There's no logic to that at all. Our only reason for making sense of travelling in straight lines is it minimizes time and energy consumption. If those two things are not an issue, who cares? I can promise that if my car didnt need gas but ran on a limitless technology, I would probably drive many places I didn't even need to go. That's just trying to make an understandable estimate of what 'could' be an explination to erratic movements.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You are are misinterpreting my speculations as being a hypothesis; Therein lies your problem.

With the use of words like 'almost as if' and "perhaps" - my speculations should be quite obvious to you. I guess not.

No. What is obvious to me is that you have difficulty identifying unsupported claims in your own posts. Such as:

*A terrestrial creature with similiar appearance and behaviour to the tether critter is Diatoms - which also make use of photonic crystals, and exhibit relatives densities (to the surrounding environment). Their properties are extremely similiar.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

You neglect to provide adequate context.

You found the one paragraph where I did not use the word "perhaps". Classy editing.

Are you denying that some of the critters/objects from the tether video bear resemblance to diatoms?

Do you have a problem with this sort of speculation?

Do you have anything to contribute besides baseless critique and unconstructive criticisms?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I firmly believe in ufos.

I just as firmly believe these are ice crystals. It's a bit of a coincidence that they all move in unison, and in the same direction. These videos never show details, they are just small dots. They are also freely shown by NASA and the like, who clearly doesn't seem alarmed by showing them. The same NASA that supposedly touches up photos to hide evidence of other life out there. So they do that.. and then they blatantly show ufos by the dozens around our planet?

I don't think so. I think the most reasonable explanation, and the one that you can make with common sense, is the correct one here.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
They are also freely shown by NASA and the like, who clearly doesn't seem alarmed by showing them. .

This Video was not "freely shown" by NASA.

Nobody (except those who had taped from the live feed) had seen it recently until the Martyn Stubbs NASA UFO Archive released it on May 4th.

*Not all of the objects are moving the same speed or direction; as you would expect from a thruster blast. How do you account for this disparity in velocity and direction?

How do you account for the objects that we see moving multiple directions before the thruster blast at 00:20?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Indeed, generally using common sense works. But you have to admit that ice crystals do not move in and out of thunderstorms(and don't melt in the atmosphere) and emit energy of their own.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You neglect to provide adequate context.

You found the one paragraph where I did not use the word "perhaps". Classy editing.

Are you denying that some of the critters/objects from the tether video bear resemblance to diatoms?

Do you have a problem with this sort of speculation?

Do you have anything to contribute besides baseless critique and unconstructive criticisms?

My dear boy,
I have lots to contribute. But I am not the one posting outlandish claims about the "properties" of "Critters" - an entity whose existence
you seem all too willing to accept as fact.

You've put your name to this post and these claims, so cough up!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Some people just amaze me.

What does it take to make people wake up.... oops! I know the ships and the Aliens have to come down and an Alien has to nip them in the butt.

I love repeating myself when need be so here goes.

All those stars up there in the sky shining brightly at night are not all stars they are taking there position for the evening.

I'm giving a star and flag so more people will watch this stuff.

If there are no stars up there - there are no habitable planets for ETs to come from.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
As a avid viewer of NASA sts footage what I always find curious is that you can be watching for an hour and not see any anomolys and then once they start happening, they cut away to the control room.

And why would space debris and ice crystals move away at a different trajectory if in a stationary orbit due to no outside influence?

They would orbit around not away and most of these objects not ALL but most move independitly at various angles and speeds.

So as of now they are UFO's.

As far as saying they are satellites then you need to psot which satellites where in orbit in that area at the time that would be visible to say they are.

But if I was posting this thread I would have looked up the satellite info before posting the video the strengthen my own post.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

You've put your name to this post and these claims, so cough up!

Having reminded you that my speculations are not "claims" and are quite obviously speculations - I must ask you to refrain from pursuing the matter further.

You have nothing to achieve by misrepresenting the contents of my posts and making an issue of claims not even made.

*Have you been able to conclusively identify any of the objects in the video from the OP?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would be a little more convinced that these was a form of visual evidence, however the objects all move in on direction seemingly in the same speed. Space debris? If they are real then that's some amazing footage.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerelictJ
however the objects all move in on direction seemingly in the same speed.

Which video are you referring to?

The video from the OP contains objects that clearly move in different directions and different speeds. In that video, some even move across the screen horizontally.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join