It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've all heard of the Axis of Evil...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
...well now, it seems that soon, if France and Germany take a stance that oppose our views, there will be an Axis of Losers...

Just for you UP

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

there will be an Axis of Losers...

Just for you UP

There will be or there is yet ?

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i hope my country slovenia will support US war against Iraq....or i will move to USA!
german and france politic is totaly wrong. germany as we all know started two world wars and france will be still under nazi occupation if US troops would not land at Normandy beach during second world war.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's been written in many places they're the 'axis of weasels'

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
no offence pirate but there is not much slovenia can do to support the US, not anything against them or anything but they are a small country that has very little to offer but their UN vote. Plus, Slovenia would like to stay supported by the EU and I dont think that the EU is very for war, what with it's two most powerful members just withdrawing their support for the war.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
xaos - So....France and Germany run the EU??? I'm sure the other members that "don't matter" appreciate your beliefs.

It's like Saddam = France/Germany and the rest of the EU = Saddam's Generals...eh? Saddam dictates everything to his yes-men Generals....and France/Germany believe this is how the EU should operate too???

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
xaos - So....France and Germany run the EU??? I'm sure the other members that "don't matter" appreciate your beliefs.

It's like Saddam = France/Germany and the rest of the EU = Saddam's Generals...eh? Saddam dictates everything to his yes-men Generals....and France/Germany believe this is how the EU should operate too???

okay 69, you just corrupted every single thing I said. You see things in black and white, but in reality everythung is a shade of grey. First, why must you relate everything to Hussein? Last year you were using Bin Laden, right but now its Hussein. Before Bin Laden who did we have? Milosevic, Kim Jong, Mugabe, other African warlords, etc... Insert Depotic Leader here. Come to think of it, who did we have to hate right before 9/11, does anyone remember? Or was it Hussein again?

Now to your question: France and Germany pretty much dictate what happens in the EU, as much as the US dictates what happens in the UN but on a slightly lesser scale.

It's like Saddam = USA and the rest of the
UN = Saddam's Generals...eh? Saddam dictates everything to his yes-men Generals....and the US believe this is how the UN should operate too???

Sound familiar? Well France and Germany are some of the largest, most developed countries in the Union, as well as some of the oldest members, plus, usually they are the ones that most often support the US but if they dont then most of the others wont too. The EU is the only entity in the world able to succesfully oppose the US without retaliation and to go along with the US on this would of show subservience to the US and the US would forever take advantage of this.

Okay, back to Franco-German dominance over the EU: many EU countries are still relatively new, with a few exceptions. They are still developing and will do anything for subsidiaries, and aid for their starving populace. If they follow the big countries then they are more likely to be favored by them. It is a fad in European countries to hate the US, I'm serious and it's not just Europe, it's the whole world, any non-US national here can vouch for me. When the countries have this type of atmosphere they tend to not support the US in most ventures.

XAOS

p.s. congratulatons UP on Belgian EU presidency.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seems 8 of the blind followers of the EU hub, Germany and France, decided to thrust their own views out their last week, didn't you hear. They said they weren't being spoken for by France and Germany and they do not agree with France and Germany but with the U.S. It made the news here in the states, I'm surprised it didn't make it elsewhere.

Slovenia would have something to offer; parking spaces for bombers, not to mention a place for troops to go to do some R&R after several weeks of being in Iraq. I'd much rather patronize a resturant, nightclub and hotel in Slovenia than spend one lousy Euro in France. The French seem to have only one word for America: "Non!"
To heck with them. They aren't allies in many ways that I see.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
axis of evil to the USA
canada/france/germany/north korea/iraq/iran/china

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The French seem to be taking it in their stride: two gems for the phrase-book:-
�cheese-eating surrender monkeys� insult. Le Figaro nicely translated the line, as: "primates capitulards et toujours en qu�te de fromages"

�The Axis of Weasel�. Le Figaro translated this as l�axe des faux jetons � l �the axis of the two-faced- or fake coins/tokens - double-headed penny�.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon

1) "primates capitulards et toujours en qu�te de fromages"

2) Le Figaro translated this as l�axe des faux jetons � l �the axis of the two-faced- or fake coins/tokens - double-headed penny�.

1) HA HA HA HA

2) Faux-jetons = hypocritical

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
axis of evil to the USA
canada/france/germany/north korea/iraq/iran/china

Updated one:

axis of evil to the USA:
the world

XAOS

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
AUTRE CHOSE... BEFORE GW-BUSH :

NATO's forces were called AXIS's forces (NWSE = AXIS).
AFTER GW-BUSH : AXIS IS EVIL.

NATO SYMBOLE were NORTH STAR (WINDS ROSE)
After GW-BUSH, I fear it become SVASTIKA...

TO GEORGIE BUSH KID (GAME OVER)...
"IT IS NOT A GAME, AND IT IS NOT OVER"

What mean "primates capitulard" in french ?

"FAUX-JETON" means DOUBLE-STANDARD...

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

axis of evil to the USA: the world

nah they still got some supporters UK, Australia, kuwait, Israel

top topics

join