It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell is on Coast to Coast Now and again Friday May22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Being a big long time fan of Art Bell I just wanted to post a heads up that he's on Coast to Coast AM live as I post this and he'll be on again this Friday May 22nd.

If you're out of radio range and don't subscribe there's a list of affiliates on the C2C site many of which broadcast on the web for free. I'm listening at KFI AM

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm a big fan here as well. He's the one that got me hooked on the show so long ago.

I listen on a Canadian radio station CJOB68. I use the audiovault where the keep a month of audio online, so if you miss a show you can go back and listen via a streaming windows media file.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I didn't see this last night, but now I will go back and listen to the show.
For me, no one has ever come close to replacing Art. I am a little surprised to learn that he has moved back to the Philippines. It's just not the same as
hearing him, knowing he was broadcasting from "The High Desert".

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

Not sure why Art went back to the Philippines, but he claims he'll talk about it more on Friday night. I'm just happy to listen to him again live.

Yeah, it was a bit different listening to him from the Philippines as he mentioned it was in the middle of the afternoon, plus a caller mentioned there was a screener which he did not have in the high desert. Nevertheless, it was great to hear Art, also it was nice having a host that actually used his noggin for a change, not to mention his fantastic voice.

I'm looking forward to Friday nights show.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I adore Art Bell! Before I changed jobs, I used to listen in every chance I got. George is good too, but on Sunday nights I looked forward to listening to Art...thanks for the heads up!

maybe I can tune in again!

Have a peaceful night!
FMF

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just listened to it online - I honestly couldn't tell any difference in audio quality even though he was broadcasting from the Philippines. He did mention early in the show he was surprised at the clear fidelity no matter where he broadcasts from. Good to hear him again, as always.

I've listened to C2C online from Australia for the last 8 years, and luckily I can catch the first part of the live show while at my desk here at work - it usually starts around 4pm Sydney time.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I'm wondering if maybe his wife was homesick as to why they moved back.

I agree with you about Art being a more intelligent host. George is ok and
seems like a nice guy but he just doesn't have "it" and sometimes his
questions seem sort of lame. In fact, sometimes the guest will make a statement and George will ask him a question a few minutes later that the guest has already answered. It's like he's paying more attention to what HE needs to say next instead of what the guest is actually saying.
Oh well, it is what it is and at least we have another night with Art. I hope he has a good guest lined up. But even if not, I will enjoy listening to him anyway.

Evasius, same here. The quality of the audio was good. Only once did it sound like it kind of "skipped".

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Art was fully engaged with the interviewee last night and it's easy to be right there with him all the way. He makes it easy to stay with the show through the commercial breaks - something that evades me with Coast to Coast Am much of the time.

Originally posted by Zaydie
George will ask him a question a few minutes later that the guest has already answered. It's like he's paying more attention.

I too like George, but it is a fact that he doesn't always pay attention and it comes off as he doesn't care for the interviewee or the subject matter. If George could learn to pay more attention and be fully engaged he would have us like Art.

The quality of the audio was good. Only once did it sound like it kind of "skipped".

I found the audio quality to be pretty good with just a hint of the digital raspy we all know.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Update - Art is on again tonight Saturday June 6 2009.

Tonight's Show -- Saturday, June 6th: Filling in for Ian Punnett, Art Bell will chat with experimental nuclear physicist Dr. Bob Koontz about anti-gravity propulsion, Tesla technology, UFOs, free energy, the breakdown of electrodynamics, and the physics of Art's massive ham radio antenna.

Enjoy - I know I will.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by verylowfrequency]

top topics

join