It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions- A Quick Look Into the Science

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

It is not easy to do anything in regards to manipulating reality or spacetime. But I suppose it would be easiest of all to warp or bend space for FTL travel, possibly time travel and "universe hoping".

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
EDIT: Double post...Sorry

[edit on 6/1/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes and through our consciousness, ie, soul travel? Or have an entity decide to move you!

I know that I have had experiences where everything shifted, beyond the norm, and I am not the only one as I hear others talk about it. What about people who are just disappearing?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think those people who disappear either go to a Parellel Reality, not a different dimesnion. I think it would require a lot more ability to rip through the veil of a dimension. But a parellel universe on the other hand, I could see that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I do have a question if anyone can answer it. If the physics an laws are different in nearly all the dimensions, is there ever a constant? Like in the parent planets. and how are they different?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
I do have a question if anyone can answer it. If the physics an laws are different in nearly all the dimensions, is there ever a constant? Like in the parent planets. and how are they different?

That is unknown.........It is postulated that in a "level 4" universe that the math and physics may be TOTALLY different. For more information go to my parallel universe thread or see "The Universe: Parallel Universes".

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great idea, for others interested in this:

Awesome videos.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I think those people who disappear either go to a Parellel Reality, not a different dimesnion. I think it would require a lot more ability to rip through the veil of a dimension. But a parellel universe on the other hand, I could see that.

Yes, this is what I believed. Well, this may explain many things. I will check out your thread (on missing persons?), and there was another one that I chimed into on ATS about how people are missing often along with their body guards. They just disappear with no idea where.

I see I have more videos to catch up on!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ahem it just really sucks only being able to perceive what our senses allow us too.. Not the frequencies of energy we cannot.. Or perhaps the REAL reality, that say a dog see's instead of us or a hawk, or cat,or on and on and on. frequency.. Perhaps when you die, your energy is consumed by the reality you lived it. You indeed influenced it.. By living in it..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Perhaps when you die, your energy is consumed by the reality you lived it. You indeed influenced it.. By living in it..

Well the First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So one could postulate that if indeed our conscious is some kind of 'soul matrix' then it could remain in form after physical or corporeal death. But then again you could take interpretation of that law to the most conservative side and say that all that means is the sum of the energy that makes us up (remember E=MC^2) is simply conserved by the fact that decomposition of the body redistributes the matter in other 'recycled' forms, that is the current 'official' interpretation of the law in regards to anything.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I love the laws of thermodynamics. I have just finsihed watching a few episodes of the great show "sliders"! And it got me thinking what if in a Parrelel universe, the women had mustaches and the men wore skirts. What a world we could live in..lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is there a school for all of that.

Sounds good a Stargate writer.

I just saw Obama with Jennings, a day in office, and waiting in
entrance were TOP SECRET and Confidential and Internet Security
and another project folder ready throughout the day could not
help but think they all came from a room full of writers that control
the course of America.

I recall my boss walking me down the corridor one door to a room
full of proposal writers that held in their hands the destiny of the
company.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What???

LOL, wrong post maybe?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Ahem it just really sucks only being able to perceive what our senses allow us too.. Not the frequencies of energy we cannot.. Or perhaps the REAL reality, that say a dog see's instead of us or a hawk, or cat,or on and on and on. frequency.. Perhaps when you die, your energy is consumed by the reality you lived it. You indeed influenced it.. By living in it..

True, but if our senses are acute, we may know and feel the frequency change. Like a deja vu situation that most of us have experienced. I have felt big changes or shifts and could "see" how things were very different after or during the shift, but it wasn't consciously done by me.

I really believe it has everything to do with trying to reach higher levels of consciousness. So little is understood about this facet of our minds, and especially how it may be influenced from something outside ourselves.

Another reason why our DNA, retina and thumb print may be a crucial "tag" after our energy returns to the source.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hehehe!

Boy, I would love to know what you are referring to!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What about this: What if Deja Vu is the combination of your Parrellel self and the YOU. Both Looking at an object simutaniously. Like a connection across the Veil. That would be cool. It seems to make sense as well....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What about this: What if Deja Vu is the combination of your Parrellel self and the YOU. Both Looking at an object simutaniously. Like a connection across the Veil. That would be cool. It seems to make sense as well....

Yes, really! I like that!

It is said that each universe could contain one of us, or not. Each could be in different circumstances and age. Or not even born.

I DO find all of this fascinating.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That has been postulated as a possible explanation, but so has misfiring of nerve synapse.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That has been postulated as a possible explanation, but so has misfiring of nerve synapse.

A group nerve synapse? Lol!

Here we are getting into neuro and biological psychology, a different thing entirely. Which of course does not deal with the consciousness - at least related to human behavior (my expertise) with the advent of a higher power. If interested look to my thread: Are Atheists Mostly Left Brained? This takes us into a different realm not easily understood, nor explained, within psychology. Hence, the need to go outside of it to; behavioral science.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Got nothing on dimensions in the Gamow 'Gravity' but does
have easy to follow warped space explanation of Einstein.
Easy to see how Tesla rejected Einstein after reading this noted
scientist write about it. Its pathetic how retired Illuminati have
to write about ETs for a living and their books don't even sell.
The dimension topic is more hogwash from the Illuminati.
Finally given up on Einstein and went on to more mystifying
contrivances.

Google book Gamow 'Gravity'

Page 139, Dirac explains the big bang in the relation of the electrical
force to gravity force ratio of 10 to the 40 th power.
His theory falls apart as noted by Edward Teller.

Nothing but writers cramp puts a stop to all the theories.
Well some theories get extra stopping power.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join