It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions- A Quick Look Into the Science

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Come on lets go to the next dimension, you, you and you. No, Matrix Prophet you wait for the next group, wait for the next group..lol

Hehehe!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
reply to post by spy66

So at least they have 3 dimensions within them that at some point in time can be measured?

Hehehe, you may be asking the wrong person! I am only a step above ignorance on this.

Here IS something I kinda understand:

Gravity is weak. The reason gravity is weak MAY be due to traveling through dimensions. How they can be measured is by; light traveling above or below it, as it is going through dimensions. Apparently this is the only way of measuring dimensions, and seeing how many there may be.

Anyone want to correct me?

Well gravity is weak if there is less energy in that dimension. But on the other hand: compared to the dimension observed (10 or 11) gravity between energy might be great.

Because of what you state later. Speed is also a form for gravity effect. I think they call it release of energy or something like that. But it needs a force to be attracted to? A force that can pool the energy free?

Because release of energy is about differential in energy in matter compared to the atmosphere surrounding the matter that releases the energy.
Its not just about what the matter that releases the energy is made up by, but also what dimension the energy will travel in is made up by.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Because release of energy is about differential in energy in matter compared to the atmosphere surrounding the matter that releases the energy.
Its not just about what the matter that releases the energy is made up by, but also what dimension the energy will travel in is made up by.

Makes sense, but then again, I am not real knowledgeable on physics (very limited).

I would imagine that resistance makes a big difference. Again gets back to vibrations/densities?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i think that every disision has a different parrallell univers.. maby its a small change and maby its a big 1... ghosts may be explaind by this......a person dies and his "soul" dissapears... but were... i think a ghostmight be a soul that has screwed up there own path and so they are stuck as a form that may look like a ghost. every ghost is different and so they have screwed up there path in different ways.... lol i jus thought of that explaination in 3 minutes lol.... man im screwed

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
TheMythLives... I am blown away by this post. Star for you bro.. I have a thought that we actually live through our dreams. For the life of me, I cannot figure out a way to test the science of sleep to prove anything at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I really do apologise if this is a little off topic and also for my terrible writting skills, my minds like a chipmunk ping pong table!

reply to MatrixProphet:
You're definately not the only one who experiences these 'shifts.' For as long as I can remember I have held an interest to the strange (insane to others,) realm of ideas, concepts and philosophies. Over the years, through my interests in sprituality and the sciences (although I feel nowhere as adept as I should be in either
I have had some crazy ideas. I feel these shifts relatively often.

I feel it all starts with your own personal feelings and responses to situations. It starts with you, the conscious observer. Or, at least that is how it feels to me. For example, a recent 'shift' if you will; my spirits were high, almost as high as could be, for about a month and a half. Everything was going right. People that I interact with daily were more positive, store clerks, street walkers, cars on the streets, etc. Then very suddenly thigns seemed to change, all of those things mentioned reversed from positive to negative. It was harder for me to be positive towards all situations because it seemed people were less positive, you know, more aggresive and such that it actually alters your outlook. For two weeks now I have battled this, trying not to get too frustrated. Now, just from personal actions over the last few days things seem to be getting better.

This could be played of as my own personal view on things emotionaly and such, and thats what normal people would say, but all the anguish of negativity over those two weeks aside, I have not changed. I have not felt negative, only a little frustrated by my surroundings. I was still trying to make the best of the situation, where the people around me did not seem to be doing the same.

My feeling on the matter may seem strange, and I hope someone (like Matrix MythLives or jkrog) could respond their feelings on this (This is hard to try explain, without hand signals and constant stating to your stoned friend "I don't know, wat d'you think?"): I am of the idea that as we personally experience life we are constantly experiencing shifts in our view of reality. Okay, think of heaven and hell as not being separate from this earth, think of them as counterpoints. 'Earth' is greyly in the middle. As we go along the flow of being we grow and change our views internally, affecting externally and visa versa. But it IS up to the individual to make choices (I cant believe in destiny and fate wholehartedly, although it is an element involved in life to a degree, like time and gravity, destiny and fate are kind of bi-products of our existence and choices). kinda back on track; so, we develop a mindset, either more positive or more negative and I belive that this influences where we vibrate towards. We all start out in the grey Earth area (maybe in baby innocence near the heavenly area) and through life we fluctuate through the degrees of heaven and hell. So basicly, by the end of your life, depending on your conscious view point, you are either of a lower vibration, in a reality on this earth, experiencing hell as it were, or, of a higher vibration experiencing a blissful heavenly state of reality, on this earth. So after death, God knows what happens, but your soul should receive its dues in either state, possibly crossing to a dimension that represents the physical earth hell and heaven you died in. So if you died in a lower vibration the dimension you enter could be horrible for your soul, if only for your lack of spiritual understanding. Your soul would possibly have to battle agony through different dimensions for a chance at reincarnation to recompense past actions in the physical. Whereas if you died in heavenly consciousness there may be no reincarnation and maybe even an ascendence to a higher dimension.

I could go on, commenting on all I've read, but I think I'm boring enough already.

Thanks for the great post!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

Thank you for your post!

Here is an abbreviated take on how I believe our consciousness works in a higher vibrational way:

We can experience shifts in our lives while time seems different to us. Dates may remain the same while we feel things are taking place much quicker than they should.

I have found that when making shifts, a lot around me may shift, and yet be the same. Same home and family, and perhaps job, but then we notice that many other things are different...suddenly different.

I believe vibrational shifts take place once we move our thought to higher planes. This usually happens by taking in new information and understanding it.

But…there are “blocks” and “traps” that can keep us stuck in the same vibrational frequency. Once a person transcends all that the world relies on, and places hope on, along with looking at what may cause blocks and traps in ones lives, then I believe that we can through thought move to higher dimensions. This of course is done individually and perhaps with those who are on the same frequency as yourself.

Either one transcends the blocks or traps, or they will consume you. They will keep one at a lower consciousness level. I believe awareness and acceptance is a huge key in recognizing the shifts. There is this old saying; “You will see - when you believe.”

[edit on 23-6-2009 by MatrixProphet]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So in theory their can only be one universe.

I wish to address this first comment on page one as I would not only like to keep the thread going, but also, I have learned that some theoretical physicists now believe that there may be an infinite number of universes. Also, that they may be attached by an umbilical cord to a parent universe (don't know if this was mentioned earlier). Our universe within a megaverse.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

hey matrix, thanks for the reply. Thats a great summary on 'vibrational tinkering,' if you will.

I fully agree with what you've said. I feel it fits with my maniacal ideas quite well.
Note on my previous post; I dont mean to represent the 'true' heaven and hell in my explanation, what I mean is more like you stated about vibrations.

I do feel that these 'blocks and traps' as you put it can harm you and bring you down in vibration, depending on the severity. (my earth/hell)

Your last two paragraphes are very valuable indeed. At least to my understanding of things.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes, I have been changing my mind. At first I thought there was one universe with layers on it. But now it seems that there maybe multiple universes.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

I fully agree with what you've said. I feel it fits with my maniacal ideas quite well.

Note on my previous post; I dont mean to represent the 'true' heaven and hell in my explanation, what I mean is more like you stated about vibrations.

I do feel that these 'blocks and traps' as you put it can harm you and bring you down in vibration, depending on the severity. (my earth/hell)

Your last two paragraphes are very valuable indeed. At least to my understanding of things.

Thank you very much! A star for you! I appreciate it and I don't feel you are the least maniacal unless I am too!

More and more of this is becoming clear to me. This may be why the orthodox religions found the need to incorporate Dantes Inferno to support their dogma.

Perhaps what we as humans refer to as hell; may actually just be a lower dimension with all the hell like attributes minus the fire. Parts of my life in the past WAS a hell so I can accept it on that level.

In order to accept any of this philosophy (to me a reality) I feel it is necessary to look at society and to see how evolved or un-evolved man is. We are definitely not clones unless we choose to be, or are programmed to be and can't escape the frequency.

It is amazing in reading "Isis Unveiled - Secrets of the Ancient Wisdom Tradition, Madame Blavatsky's First Work" (A New Abridgment for Today by Michael Gomes), how much she knew in 1877 that is so leading edge even today!

A lot of ancient wisdom is coming forward that was hidden for centuries and longer. Some of it having to do with the very topic of this thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yes, I have been changing my mind. At first I thought there was one universe with layers on it. But now it seems that there maybe multiple universes.

I do have a recommendation for some videos you could watch on page 5 of this very thread! Hehehe, touche! Remember my slip up on this thread? Ahhh, great minds have much in common!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

lol, yes. Where did those videos go?? Anyway, great minds have a ton in common. Its just that many Great Minds don't know how to collaborate. Luckily we do..

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would just like to tell a little experience i had. I took a hit of salvia (a very potent psychedelic that is a plant) one time and it threw me for a loop. I saw exactly what this thread is talking about. I was with my friends in a park and after i smoked the salvia, i stood up to walk around and right when the plant started to take effect i looked back at my friends and i saw an endless wall of "bubbles" i guess i could say that covered my whole vision plane and they were all of my friends but they all had subtle diffreneces to them. example: in every "bubble" they all had diffrent color clothes on and diffrent hair dos but they were my friends. I dunno, ever since that experience i have known there are multiple universies/realities.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by helloblindhumans

I can see where that could have been exciting for you. I no longer use any mind altering substances but can relate. Now try experiencing it without!

Now, I don't have anything to blame my weird experiences on!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Bumping an old thread that has a lot to offer to anyone looking for information about Dimensions.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Nice thread, thanks for linking it to me in the chat.

It will take some time to read through it all, but the more I see threads like these the more I am convinced about the possibilities in the future.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join