It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions- A Quick Look Into the Science

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Good thread! Star and flag from me.

This thread I made might help those in understanding the "parallel universe" theories....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you so much for pointing your thread out! Star for you! I read some of it and will go back to it. I need to digest what you have researched and written. I NEED to understand this! I am making you a friend!!

Here's the deal. A few years ago I and my family experienced a "shift" that was so wrong or seemed wrong. We were going along in our life and had a complete shift. Friends changed, work, on an on. There are things too personal to mention here, but there is more to this story. No, no drugs or alcohol involved, hehehe!

We all felt like we were on one road and were abruptly changed to another. It was VERY evident to all 4 of us.

I said to my family, "We were on this one journey and all of a sudden we were put into a different one."

For years I have "felt" shifts take place, but this was real overt!

This is only something that one can talk with others who know you aren't talking crazy.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by MatrixProphet]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These videos hoepfully explain things a little bit better:

Much Thanks to jkrog08, for bringing these to my attention.

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thank you! I will watch these and learn.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Cool thanks for the add, same here

I like your passion on the topic. I read your "human experiment in petri dish" thread, very provocative. I think we all need to know as much as we can about our reality, rather it be UFOs, parallel universes, crypto, religion, psychology, philosophy, etc....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks, those are good but the ones from The Universe courtesy of History Channel are better IMO. Here is part one...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

YES..lol.. those are the ones I was looking for. Much thanks for posting.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you!

Thank you for reading my thread also. I tried to put it into a scientific frame as I know so many have a hard time with a higher power. It is conjecture, but one that may not be too far off.

Yes, the point is to question everything. I have had too many things happen in my life to ever question a God or Creator but, I am attaching much more scientific weight to all metaphysics and spirituality.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
TheMythLives: Thanks, I found that the History ones are better at explaining it and newer.

MatrixProphet:I think that science and religion are one, and not disunited as some (too many) believe. I think that God is science and science is God. I have been trying to come up with a "Super TOE" that incorporates God as well and explains him (it) in scientific terms.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

See I always try to use Science to explain God and God to explain science, if people actually paid atention they seem to go along quite nicely together...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Exactly, some people just hear the two and instantly shut off. But in reality they both MUST be connected. Because science is simply the mechanism of reality and God is a part of that. BTW, I have added you as a friend.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This thread is totally on the same level of my way of thinking.

Great thread!

Can't read it all right now, I'm off to dream land.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Like wise mate. Metaphysics is Science and Science is Metaphysics. They are insepertable and one in the same. But as yous aid people shut off as soon as they hear God or Evolution or Big Bang or Jesus or Christianity. People need to get their minds right and understand that we are all connected and that Science is God and God is Science...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The one thing that a lot of people don't understand (back on topic of thread more so) is that it is impossible to conceive what extra dimensions look like, because we have never seen or lived in them. It is like trying to imagine something that hasn't been imagined yet! The best you can do is use analogies like the kayak on the ocean or mountain view over city. Other than that math is how you represent them. Another thing people don't realize is that there is a major difference between dimension and parallel universes. They are not the same as dimensions simply refer to spatial alignments and universe refer to a set of spatial alignments that make up a perceived reality.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I totally agree! This is why I call myself a spiritual scientist, not for ego reasons but because I DO believe they go together.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Same here, but I usually go by Scientist of Faith. I might start using Spiritual Scientist that is awesome..lol..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
jkrog & myth

They are not the same as dimensions simply refer to spatial alignments and universe refer to a set of spatial alignments that make up a perceived reality.

Excuse my dimness guys! But we live in the 3rd dimension while we may access the 4th though consciousness, right?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What kind of things do you research? Any UFO related things? I know this is kind of off topic but at least it will bump the thread more,lol.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We live in 3 spatial and one "imaginary" dimension called time. As far as we know time should exist in all dimensions, although that might not be true, really we don't know enough to make that judgement,lol. Although if it does it would be different do to the geometric properties of that realities extra dimensional spacetime.

As far as crossing into the 4th consciously? I don't have a clue, I have heard that and more, but I surely never have to my knowledge!

Excellent questions!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I might start using Spiritual Scientist that is awesome..lol..

Fine by me!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join