It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions- A Quick Look Into the Science

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

As far as crossing into the 4th consciously? I don't have a clue, I have heard that and more, but I surely never have to my knowledge!

Okay, here is where I believe God/Source/Creator comes in. It is at this level that I believe we can consciously connect to him/it.

It must be where we felt the shift in our lives. It was very pronounced but was a conscious thing that just so happened to alter our lives. Interesting, eh?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I think that God is omnidimensional (exists in all dimensions). I think our soul is as well. The only thing that is bound by spatial dimensions is our vessel or body. This is all IMO though.

Back on the time as a dimension thing......According to some quantum theorems time is actually a particle and not a i-dimension, but that has yet to be proved and is likely false IMO. According to basic theories time is a direct result of not only the movement of all mass in space but the effect of mass on space.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think that God is omnidimensional (exists in all dimensions). I think our soul is as well. The only thing that is bound by spatial dimensions is our vessel or body. This is all IMO though.

Agree. What I meant to say was; it may be on this 4th level that we step beyond our bodies and consciously connect through our minds. I agree that God is omnidimensional. Makes more sense and that creation is through him and may BE him as some believe with pantheism. But I add; with consciousness.

Back on the time as a dimension thing......According to some quantum theorems time is actually a particle and not a i-dimension, but that has yet to be proved and is likely false IMO. According to basic theories time is a direct result of not only the movement of all mass in space but the effect of mass on space.

This is where you guys start to lose me!

Ask me anything about human behavioral science and I can go there with confidence
, but I am not as literate in physics and astronomy. I know that we only know about 1/3 of the visible universe and very little of the rest that is invisible.

Did you read this thread?

The Science of God

Very good thread! If you haven't - you ought to check it out.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Exactley, and as I have stated before time is probably not external, but internal. Hence memories and what not. If time is not external that makes a hell lot of more room for dimensions, metaphysics and quantum physics. Because they would no longer be bound by enternal concepts but by internal concepts.

And internal concepts lead to a soul and the soul proves God and God proves science and then science proves God. It all adds up!

MatrixProphet get your Physics up..lol..its easy..

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This is where you guys start to lose me!

Ask me anything about human behavioral science and I can go there with confidence , but I am not as literate in physics and astronomy. I know that we only know about 1/3 of the visible universe and very little of the rest that is invisible.

Did you read this thread?

The Science of God

Very good thread! If you haven't - you ought to check it out.

LOL, that is okay, everyone has their strengths friend. The 1/3 visible universe is called the Hubble Volume, sometimes also referred to as the "Wall", not to be confused with the "Great Galactic Wall". 96-98% of the Universe (notice the capitialization as that is the name of OUR universe, anything else showed be referred to as a common noun...lol, I just want to be thorough in my explanation, since you seem eager to learn about this) is made up of "Dark Matter" supposedly, but that is not proven either, and it may be due to our misunderstanding of gravity. Yes, I read the thread, I made one about a year ago, here it is: Is This God?

BTW, are you from the south US?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

MatrixProphet get your Physics up..lol..its easy..

Ya,
speak for yourself. It's hard to find any two people that agree once it goes beyond the basics.

Some say singularity is real and others, not!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

BTW, are you from the south US?

Hehe, no, why do you ask? Do you detect a southern accent?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yea, I do.........LOL, I bet your from the UK then.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No, I live in the Southwest but was born and raised in California! How do you detect an accent? I was being facetious!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

If time is not external that makes a hell lot of more room for dimensions, metaphysics and quantum physics. Because they would no longer be bound by enternal concepts but by internal concepts.

Silly question:

How would time be the same for everyone if it was internal? And by whose internal clock would we go by?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Because you said "you ought to read it" earlier when talking of a thread! LOL.......

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Because you said "you ought to read it" earlier when talking of a thread! LOL.......

Oh my, I must be slow tonight. I don't get it! I promise you I'm not an airhead. I used to be blond hehehe, but am now a redhead.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Really good thread. I will watch all the videos from both of the resident "experts"
and will check in tomorrow!

Movie time!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It is hard to judge personality, intent, gender, and age online. But it can be done to some extent,lol. For example..........I might be totally wrong here but here I go: Actually I think this is more up your ally since you are a behavioral scientists, what gender, age, and personality trait do you think I am? Send me a u2u as I dont want to derail this thread, I will reply to you with what I think of you based on our brief online dialogue.

Back on topic: I would watch some youtube videos, I would recommend "The Universe", it comes on the History Channel but you can see all of them on Youtube (except the newest ones). Also Dr. Michio Kaku is a great physicist who explains things well, as does Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Wikipedia is also a great tool.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Good question the answer is that time is not constant, all people age differently, all animals age differently, the earth ages differently, trees, etc. Time has been proven to not be a constant with various experiments, so in other words, time basically does not exist in the normal sense of "time". Its very complicated. I will go into more depth tomorrow.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am out as well, see everyone tomorrow.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You know it sucks when you wake up in a dimension in which your car stalls again.
Well when I bought it; it stalled at every stop; now for three weeks now it's been fine like nothing ever happened like that...then yesterday back to the stalling. What else is wierd those three weeks the light for check engine was on all the time, now it isn't; and NO I didn't have a mechanic fix it. Before that, too it would be driving down the road and the nuetral light WOULD BLINK!( right alongside the drive light being ON! You can't be in drive and nuetral at the same time). But that also disappeared the same day the car stalled again.
Also other things are simply just different in a non descript way meaning I can't describe it it just feels WRONG! And I have to ask the bar up the street if they just put up the sign they have or what because As long as I lived here they never had a sign by the road, but now they do, welll they had a small sign for the atm with their name on it, but this sign is actually a regular sign just for the bar and I KNOW it's never been there to my knowledge. Like I said that could be brand new, but I never seen it get put up. I think I would've at least see someone putting it there! I go by there every day to go to the store!!!! I am just glad that I am in a place where I got the same food, could you imagine if the food was missing? That'd be really bad I would be like "WHO THE HECK ATE ALL MY FOOD!!!!!"

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Have you tried taking your care to Autozone or somewhere like that and let them run a free diagnostic on your cars CPU? It sounds like your problem could be your oxygen sensor, I don't know though as I am not a mechanic. The other stuff does seem odd, but there is probably a rational explanation for it other then a transition into a parallel universe,lol.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

We know it's the sensor just is a pain in the butt to fix...it's in the tranny and you have to pull it apart...but still problems just don't vanish completely for awhile and then reoccur... problems just don't go away. I live with a ex mechanic(He hated getting greased up) And he knows alot about cars. He has no explanation! IDK...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
star and flag absolutely quality thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join