It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think one day we'll ever find out the truth ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
if so how?

my guess is , if someone released videos showings new evidences than that would be really sweet ,but than again if someone did , i bet you the media will do EVERYTHING they to claim its fake

what would happen to all the people who were involved?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

No.
Sadly It has been lost forever. I feel it is like wishing all those lives lost, to be back. Asking dead soildiers to return from a war started from this lie. They are Gone too.
How many truth movements are there now?
How many theories?
How many Youtube Documentaries?
How many Politicians with the Truth?
How many Agencies?
How many years have passed?
How long will we be asking your question?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's been over 40 years since JFK was assassinated and over the years there must have been literally thousands of investigators working and analysing and still the definitive truth has not come out.

That said, 9/11 was a different event in a VERY different era

There is a lot more evidence available (video and TV footage being the main things that spring to mind)

Many people will defend the official version and say that the truth has already been revealed, but I believe there is definitely something being covered up.

Powerful people with secrets to hide and a lot to lose will go a long way to keep things hidden so whether the full truth will ever be revealed... I don't know but something in my heart says no, not fully

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder whether (if ever presented with the choice) I will choose the red pill or the blue one. (But my innate curiosity will definitely let me choose the 'knowitall" pill).

We (the human race) are so incredibly gifted and stupid at the same time.... once one grasps (to the extend that each individual in his own way can) the magnitude of the universe (distances, numbers of galaxies, stars, possible habitable planets and life out there) and one tries to comprehend how all of that fits into a 'matrix'.... then its becomes clear that it must me one hell of a big computer that provides the experience....... and if that is so.... then just imagine how clever / big the 'God(s)' bust be......

Which also makes me think that if the theories (conspiracy or not) stems from 'them'... we will never get to know the truth..... because they control it and us... and if we are an experiment but with the freedom to expand and develop... will we ever become as 'they' are?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The better question would be, when do you think you might actually accept the truth?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

dp, removed

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

The better question would be, when do you think you might actually accept the truth?

Just to expand on Swampy's point a little, "How would you know the truth when you heard it? What would be the criteria that would lead you to accept one story as the truth?"

In various threads I have heard people demand "concrete evidence" and refuse to say what concrete evidence they are after or suggest "concrete evidence" that even I, as a so called truther, would laugh at as being neither "concrete" nor "conclusive."

Another example. Over and over people have demanded to "see the math" when they themselves are incapable of understanding the math. Or have demanded "peer review" when the peer review process itself is subject to manipulation and has been manipulated in the past.

To me, at lot of this sort of thing is an appeal to "authority". People are grasping for trustworthy authority to settle the 9/11 issue for them because they are unable to think for themselves and unable to decide for themselves. That is a simple, sad fact.

The issue of 9/11 is really a battle in a civil war in the United States.

Keep in mind that there are still people who don't accept the result of the last civil war fought on US soil and still carry on the fight in their minds and sometimes in the street.

You and you alone will decide when you know the truth about 9/11.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
We might, but it is very unlikely. There's so many theories out there, that it is very confusing. There seems to many divisions of groups that support different theories and they are often at each others throats over who is right and who is wrong. But they would actually come out and say what the truth of it all really is, look at all of the other cover up stories. The examples were mentioned in previous posts, so there's the answer right there. Doesn't mean anyone has to stop trying to find out what really happened.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
To be honest I dont think we'll ever really find out. I really feel its truly sad. Thousands out lives lost. For what? For what? To prove a point by some extremists? Or was it a move perpetrated by other forces? Both scenarios are sick and disturbing. And with all the 911 documentaries, and conspiracy theories we cant find a definate answer. The 2 main theories are it was terrorists, or an inside job. I HOPE to God its not the second one. Sometimes i try to comprehend an answer but i cant. I hope one day we will all know. But I think alot of the U.S. people know the answer in their hearts.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The truth… who is going to tell it? Not the government, not the FBI, not the CIA, not the military, not congress, not NIST, not FAA, not FEMA all these agencies are proven lairs. We cannot trust them anymore, it is common knowledge all of these agencies covered up the events of 911. The only way we will get the truth, is by using sciences to show the OS is a lie. Thanks to Professor Jones and others scientists like him, we are just starting to get some answers.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What if the the government is really telling the truth?

If they released everything they had on 9/11 and it pointed to what we have been told all this time, will you accept that as the truth?

The question should be.

Will you accept the truth if it doesn't fit your theory?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
What if the the government is really telling the truth?

This question begs a smart alec response, but instead I'm going to assume that you are new to 9/11 research and suggest that you go to YouTube and search "9/11 lies".

Here is an example of the sort of thing you find, and believe me there are many more even more scathing examples of blatant lies told by members of the Bush administration on the subject of 9/11 and it's aftermath.

If the government was telling the truth we would need new laws of physics because the old ones are incompatible with the government's story.

If they released everything they had on 9/11 and it pointed to what we have been told all this time, will you accept that as the truth?

The truth movement is after the truth. Don't you think that the government would release information if it backed up their story? I'm trying not to be overly irritable about your post but you sound like you just heard about 9/11 and haven't had time to look into it. There is nothing wrong with that, if you do look into it.

The question should be.

Will you accept the truth if it doesn't fit your theory?

This kind of question, which comes up from time to time in these forums, amazes me. I can't speak for others but I am not a congenital malcontent manufacturing complaints about the Bush administration re 9/11. I have better things to do. I, as much as any debunker out there, wish this whole controversy was past us. But it ain't and there are legitimate reasons for that.

Research 9/11 and weep for a great nation turned into a monster by monstrous villains.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

So your answer would be no, you would not believe it if the government was actually telling the truth and it was proven.

I don't understand the rest of your ranting about how I must be new to 9/11 conspiracy(I'm not, I just don't believe what you do, guess that makes me one of the sheeple huh?).

Seeing as how you already think you know the truth. What does it matter what anybody else says? You will only believe them if it fits into your theory anyways.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was watching the show Life After People the other night and they talked about the Federal Reserve Bank and just how much gold is in there. They said that there was more gold in the FED then has ever been housed in the world. So... if there is that much gold there then why didn't "they" attack that? Because I feel whoever is behind this horrible act, didn't want to see they're money go up in smoke.

new topics

top topics

join