It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enroll Your Child In Public School = Lose Parental Rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Mr. XXXXX XXXXX,

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to contact me by phone on May 27th 2009 to discuss those concerns which I wrote to you on May 14th, 2009 regarding the unprofessional behavior of one your teachers, XXXXX XXXXX, who has overstepped her legal boundaries in getting involved in personal affairs of a parent-child relationship outside of school and made threats against me.

After you apologized for her behavior and assured me that she would receive yet "another coaching", I was hopeful that we had come to a mutually agreeable understanding. However, despite your assurances, it would appear that XXXXX XXXXX has retaliated by abusing her position as an official representative of the XXXXX School District in contacting the Juvenile Court of XXXXX County and the XXXXX Department of Human Services: Child Welfare Program to file a formal complaint and initiate investigation of criminal charges for allowing my 12 year old daughter to ride the public bus from the XXXXX Transit Station to XXXXX Middle School with other children from her school. This action by XXXXX XXXXX occurred on, or around, Monday, June 8th, 2009.

I regret to inform you that I will be consulting with a lawyer immediately to pursue remediation of this continued harassment from one of your teachers, to the full extent that the law allows. As you had been informed previously of my concerns in regards to XXXXX XXXXX, I hold you and the XXXXX School District liable for her actions as a licensed official under your employ.

At this point in time, there are four simple things that I ask of you to amicably satisfy remediation of this regrettable situation:

1.) That a formal written reprimand be placed on the employment record of XXXXX XXXXX. I would expect a copy forwarded to myself.

2.) Receipt of a written apology from XXXXX XXXXX herself.

3.) Filing a written retraction of the referral that XXXXX XXXXX placed with XXXXX DHS: Child Welfare Program, the XXXXX County District Court, and any other agencies that were contacted for the purpose of harassment towards me and my daughter. Again, I would expect copies forwarded to myself.

4.) Assurances that XXXXX XXXXX will no longer have supervisory privileges over my daughter, or any contact with her in the upcoming school year of 2009-2010, so as to avoid any further unfortunate incidents of retaliation and harassment from her.

The sooner these conditions are met by the XXXXX School District, the more likely we should be able to come to a satisfactory resolution, showing good faith on part of your School and District.

Failure to meet these conditions will result in the inclusion of yourself and the XXXXX School District being named in any legal complaints or filings I may pursue in a Civil Court to protect the well-being of my daughter, XXXXX XXXXX, as well as my legal rights as a parent which have now become jeopardized by the actions of your teacher with a personal vendetta.

A copy of this e-mail has been Carbon Copied to XXXXX XXXXX, Superintendent of XXXXX School District.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at any of the following:

Mailing Address:
Home Phone:
Work Phone:
E-Mail:

Thank you for your time and immediate attention to this sensitive matter.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The lesson learned is;

Hurt them where they live!

When they start using the 'system' against you, use the 'system' against them.

All you'd have to do is infer that this teacher 'touched' your child innapropriately and there would be sirens going off.

Thing with 'teachers' is, they typically start off life, go to Nurery, Primary, Secondary and further education, without leaving the system itself and are thus indoctrinated and institutionalised, never having experienced the real world.

Our kids are the future, so keep watch over them.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
June 12th, 2009

XXXXX XXXXX
c/o DHS Child Welfare District X Hotline
PO Box XXXXX
XXXXX, XX XXXXX

Dear Mss. XXXXX XXXXX,

Thank you for your letter in concerns with my daughter XXXXX XXXXX.

Perhaps it would be best to begin with informing you that the report that your department received was made by a teacher in retaliation for having received a reprimand after I had filed a complaint against her with her supervisor. Her interest in this matter goes beyond what XXXXX Revised Statute 419B.010 requires of Mandatory Reporters. It may interest you to know that your department is being used as a tool in a personal vendetta, beyond what XX rev.419B.010 requires and protects, and that the information you received may therefore be grossly biased, inaccurate, and unreliable.

That said, please let me address your concerns to my child's welfare directly.

My daughter, XXXXX XXXXX, is 12 years old. She is just as capable as any other 12 year old of functioning interactively at that age level, and capable of undertaking many of the same responsibilities as others at that age level (especially within familiar surroundings and controlled environments such as Public Transit).

As my daughter's mother routinely leaves my 12 year old daughter home alone to care for her preschool aged half-sister, and other small children, it would seem to me that she is just as confident to the functioning level and maturity of my daughter as I am.

When riding Public Transit, on the rare occasions she has done so unaccompanied by a parent, my 12 year old daughter is surrounded by children from her school, and supervised by the driver of the bus. There are even Grade School aged children who attend XXXXX Elementary who ride that very same Public Transit bus with my daughter, who are equally unaccompanied by their parents as well. She is familiar with each of the bus drivers, as they are familiar with her. Riding Public Transit accompanied by myself three times a week for the past 3 years has made the entire experience routine for my daughter. On the rare occasions she has ridden the Public Transit bus unaccompanied by myself, she is placed directly on the bus at the Transfer Station, and gets off the bus at a stop right next to a School Crossing-Guard and a Retired XPD Officer in uniform. At these times, my daughter carries a cellphone with her, able to call either of her parents, or 911 in case of an emergency. I fail to see how this can be quantified as neglectful or unsafe in any stretch of the imagination.

I have contacted Transit Department, as well as both the XXXXX and XXXXX Police Departments, to inquire into whether this is considered unsafe or neglectful in any way. In all cases, they have assured me that XXXXX State Law states that I'm well within my rights to do so, and considering the small community that we are in, far more safe of a practice than in other areas of the State. During a phone conference with the XXXXX Middle School Principal XXXXX XXXXX, the same sentiments were communicated to me, indicating that it is not an issue of safety or criminal neglect, but within my parental rights under State Law.

As far as DHS: Child Welfare is concerned in this matter, I ask you this: how is riding a Public Transit bus with other students from her school any more unsafe than my daughter riding an XXXXX School District bus with other students from her school? Why is one "acceptable" and the other is considered by your department as "criminal neglect"? How is riding a Public Transit bus with other students from her school any more unsafe than my daughter walking to school alone when she stays with her mother? Why is the latter "acceptable" while the former is somehow "criminal neglect"?

I find it deeply disturbing that DHS: Child Welfare Program does not take multiple reports of physical abuse of my daughter at the hands of her mother and her mother's boyfriends seriously, even when reported by her teachers and the XXXXX Police Department, yet would take concern to threaten me with criminal charges of neglect and to get involved in Juvenile Court for having done nothing more than allow my 12 year old daughter to ride Public Transit with other students from her school on her own. It would seem to me that DHS: Child Welfare Program clearly does not have my daughter's best interests at heart, but has a rather anfractuously contorted agenda and set of priorities instead.

However, I assure you, my priorities are not as misguided in concerns to my daughters welfare, well-being, and safety. These are always paramount of importance to me, always on my mind, and my number one concern, which I do take very seriously.

Best Regards,

XXXXX XXXXX

[edit on 12-6-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello Fraterormus,

I hope this has not gotten worse. It sounds like you are doing the right thing, and if anything you have been too kind to the teacher involved. Sounds like she has some mental issues, and should pick another profession.
From what I know about CPS, if they had serious concerns about the safety of your daughter with you, they would have already taken her into protective custody. They also will not be happy at all, if the teacher made a frivolous or false report. Whatever you do, don't do what a previous post suggested, and lie, or ask your daughter to do so. I am sure you know this, but I am sure the temptation is great.
Have you had a long talk with your daughter about this? There may be things she knows or has heard, and maybe does not want to talk about, or doesn't think important. Also, if she gets called into an interview, she needs to understand the seriousness of the questioning.
Let us know how this works out, it sounds like you are doing the right things. There are some good teachers out there, but also more than a few head cases.

M

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
She told you to stop giving your child allowance??????

I am almost afraid to ask, but what "logic" was behind this nugget of "wisdom"?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Go get a lawyer and contact every TV station and radio show that will listen to you. You just need to make SURE that you have all your facts straight (dates, times, who you spoke with, etc).

[edit on 16-6-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
She told you to stop giving your child allowance??????

I am almost afraid to ask, but what "logic" was behind this nugget of "wisdom"?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees faulty logic in this.

I believe her train of thought was...

1.) I give my daughter a monetary allowance.
2.) My daughter chooses to spend her monetary allowance on Hot Cocoa from a Coffee Shop off-campus right next door to the school prior to her school day.
3.) My daughter *COULD* potentially share that Hot Cocoa with a diabetic schoolmate prior to stepping on campus.
4.) Therefore my daughter should not have a monetary allowance.

The suggestion I made to her that she should have asked me to discuss the topic and explain the use of discretion to my daughter truly baffled her as a viable course of action to address her concerns. In her mind she believed that the only option would be to remove my daughter's right to an allowance. (Which I give my daughter an allowance to help her better learn fiscal responsibility, gain a sense of empowerment, self-sufficiency, independence, and self-reliance).

I'm still not sure as to her teacher's rationale for trying to enforce a Vegetarian Lifestyle on my daughter outside of school. I won't even begin to guess her faulty rationalization for that. (And my daughter bought into her Vegetarian arguments and teachings for 6 months before she came to her own conclusion that she's an omnivore through and through...or as my daughter puts it "Dad, humans didn't spend 120 million years working their way to the top of the Food Chain to eat grass!") Her teacher was absolutely livid over the fact that I'm not enforcing a Vegetarian lifestyle at home.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by morefiber
I hope this has not gotten worse. It sounds like you are doing the right thing, and if anything you have been too kind to the teacher involved. Sounds like she has some mental issues, and should pick another profession.
From what I know about CPS, if they had serious concerns about the safety of your daughter with you, they would have already taken her into protective custody. They also will not be happy at all, if the teacher made a frivolous or false report. Whatever you do, don't do what a previous post suggested, and lie, or ask your daughter to do so. I am sure you know this, but I am sure the temptation is great.
Let us know how this works out, it sounds like you are doing the right things. There are some good teachers out there, but also more than a few head cases.

Right now, it sounds like the lawyers are scrambling about trying to figure out where to go next.

The letter salvo I fired off was immediately after being Formally Served papers from DHS CPS late on Thursday. I sent both on Thursday night so that they would be received by the beginning of business on Friday morning. I heard back Friday afternoon from the School District that the matter had been turned over to their lawyers and I should be contacted from them shortly. I have not heard back from DHS. On Friday afternoon, right before the Circuit Court closed for the weekend, I filed paperwork for a Remedial Motion. The lawyers from the School District did not wait for the paperwork to even hit the Docket on Monday morning and contacted me over the weekend to schedule a meeting to resolve this Out of Court. After they realized I was serious and willing to go the full 9 Yards, they are more than eager to work this out satisfactorily. Because of the threat of a Lawsuit, it sounds like they will be my biggest ally if DHS CPS continues with legal proceedings.

DHS in our State is thankfully restricted to what matters they can take immediate emergency custody of a child. If there is no immediate medical risk to their physical health, then they have to go through the Court system to Show Cause. Likewise, in a Criminal Case, if they cannot convince the Police to file an arrest for Criminal Neglect (which the local Police Department has assured me they will not do as there is no Municipal or State Statute that I am in violation of) then they have to resort to convincing the District Attorney's Office to prosecute the case and file a Warrant for my Arrest with a District Court Judge who would have to approve and sign it.

I have no idea if DHS has interviewed my daughter while she has been at her mother's for the weekend. I will be picking her up today for Summer Break, so I suppose I'll be finding out shortly.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
Go get a lawyer and contact every TV station and radio show that will listen to you. You just need to make SURE that you have all your facts straight (dates, times, who you spoke with, etc).[edit on 16-6-2009 by desertdreamer]

I went to my lawyer and my lawyer told me what he told me when I tried hiring him for my original Custody Case...that being, that I don't need a lawyer if I am smart enough to fill out the proper paperwork I can get online, make small talk with the County Clerk and get them on my side (and she does call me when things come across her desk concerning my case), continue to consult him and a Circuit Court Judge who is a personal friend of mine (there is no conflict of interest since she does not hear either Criminal or Family Law cases). In Civil Court, representing yourself in a small District actually reflects better on the Judge than it does bringing in a lawyer (the last Civil Case I was involved with where I represented myself the Judge even gagged the opposing lawyer from speaking further in his Courtroom!). Criminal Court would be a whole different ball-game and my lawyer would jump in without a moment's hesitation if that happens. However, we've been around the park enough times in Civil Court together that he knows I am aware of the procedures well enough to handle it on my own for now.

As far as going to the media, that is a wonderful suggestion...but I am currently holding off on that, saving it as my Ace up the sleeve if I get stuck in a corner and have to show my hand. (And it helps that the local news anchor is an old girlfriend from High School who recently contacted me wanting to catch up and reminisce about old times!)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormusI'm glad I'm not the only one who sees faulty logic in this.

I believe her train of thought was...

1.) I give my daughter a monetary allowance.
2.) My daughter chooses to spend her monetary allowance on Hot Cocoa from a Coffee Shop off-campus right next door to the school prior to her school day.
3.) My daughter *COULD* potentially share that Hot Cocoa with a diabetic schoolmate prior to stepping on campus.
4.) Therefore my daughter should not have a monetary allowance.

Alternatively, if you don't give her allowance, while at the coffee shop she could grab a plastic knife and MUG her diabetic friend for the money to buy that hot cocoa... and then share it with her.

So instead of the onus being on the diabetic schoolmate to know better than to drink the hot cocoa, it is up to the rest of the world to be responsible for her. That is pathetic. I expected to hear a sob story about how other kids don't get an allowance so it will make them feel less equal.

Sounds like you are kickin' A.
I'm pulling for you.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

[edit on 18-6-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Thanks for sharing this with us, and I hope you and your daughter have a great summer away from "psycho-teacher".

M

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by morefiberWhatever you do, don't do what a previous post suggested, and lie, or ask your daughter to do so. I am sure you know this, but I am sure the temptation is great.
Have you had a long talk with your daughter about this? There may be things she knows or has heard, and maybe does not want to talk about, or doesn't think important. Also, if she gets called into an interview, she needs to understand the seriousness of the questioning.

You have no idea how grateful I am for everyone's suggestions and input. It seems that everyone here can second guess what's going to happen before I can.

As per your advice I sat my daughter down Wednesday night and read her the letters I sent and discussed how she feels about her safety and what is going on. I explained to her the possibility of being interviewed by DHS/CPS and that she needs to be honest with them and not lie (I've always tried to raise her to tell the truth even if it means getting herself or someone else in trouble, but I've never known a child that didn't need a healthy reminder to such every now and again!).

Sure enough, on Thursday afternoon she was interviewed by DHS/CPS for an hour and a half away from her mom, while her mother was being interviewed by another CPS reprentative.

My daughter doesn't know what her mother was questioned about, but her own interview went thus:

CPS - "I'm going to ask you a few questions. There is no reason to be afraid. No one is in trouble, and what you say here is confidential."
Daughter - "Okaaaaay..."
CPS - "Do you know what 'safety' is?"
Daughter - "Uh, yeah. I'm not dumb."
CPS - "Well, your safety is very important to us."
Daughter - "OMG! Is this about riding the bus to school? You've got to be joking!"
CPS - (apparently surprised that my daughter so quickly put 2+2 together) "Do you feel safe riding the bus to school without your mommy or daddy with you?"
Daughter - "Why wouldn't I? It's the bus. It's no big deal. I'm 12. I would appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like a 5 year old."
CPS - "What would you do if something bad happened on the bus?"
Daughter - "Like what? Fall asleep? Been there, done that."
CPS - "What did you do when you fell asleep on the bus?"
Daughter - "I told the bus driver I missed my stop and asked for directions. I was only a half block away."
CPS - "You know you shouldn't talk to strangers."
Daughter - "It's the bus driver!!! He's like the Policeman of the bus. Are you saying I shouldn't trust Policemen either? Now that you mention it...you're a stranger too. Just because you gave me a business card doesn't mean I should be talking to you in a room alone either."
CPS - "That's different. I work for the State."
Daughter - "Not really. So should I trust Authority figures or not? The bus driver is the Authority on the bus. If you're saying that it's unsafe to trust Authority figures like the bus driver, then as you are a stranger it is unsafe to trust you and this conversation is over."
CPS - "So, tell me about your mother..."

He apparently asked her two questions later specifically about me.

CPS - "Is your dad nice?"
Daughter - "Do you think my dad is nice?"
CPS - "Yes, I do"
Daughter - "Then I think you are a liar because you have never bothered to speak to my father."

Busted he changed his question.

CPS - "Do you like your dad?"
Daughter - "Like? Like!?!? I love my father!"

He asked her to name her 3 favorite things she does with me. He then asked if she were given one wish, what would she wish she could change about me. She told him "Nothing!"

After realizing that he was getting nowhere with my daughter about me, he spent the rest of the hour and some discussing her mother, but mostly about her mother' boyfriend and his anger and how much her mom and he are fighting and how scared she is for her safety and her half-sister's safety when they fight. I guess the focus of the interview stayed on those topics almost exclusively after she dropped the "M" word as her biggest fear and concern.

There are times that I realize my daughter learned a few useful skills from her mother who has Borderline Personality Disorder.

So, I still haven't heard from DHS/CPS yet. However, it sounds like it is a matter of time before they come to my house and inspect it from head to toe like they did her mother's and interview me.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I also interviewed several parents of other students from that school today, asking them about their experiences with the teachers.

The moment I mentioned the unsolicited lecture on allowing my daughter to eat meat, each of the parents knew immediately the name of my daughter's teacher!

I guess she is the ring-leader of the "Hippy-faction" at the school (as the other parents put it). They all said that they've received grief from the other teachers in that faction about the same subject and that they do spend an awful disproportionate amount of time instructing the children why they should be Vegetarian rather than sticking to the subjects they are supposed to teach in class.

(One of the parents said they've had a similar situation with another teacher telling, not suggesting, that they should not allow their 12 year old son to play video games...and it was particularly offensive to this parent because he programs video games for a living!)

The biggest shock, however, was that they all felt that I was being treated so poorly by the school administration itself. When they found out that for many years the school hadn't been sending me anything concerning my daughter's school progress, nor had even given me a logon to the school web portal they were enraged! None of them had been treated that way and they began to wonder if it was discrimination because I am a single dad. They all said they are going to ask around to see if any of the other parents they know happen to know of any single dads who might be having similar experiences at that school.

I should have realized that networking with other parents could have been my saving grace from Day 1.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Perhaps you should think about organizing the parents to speak out against this hippie group. Maybe the time is right to take this story to the local news media.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is the biggest thing that digusts me about the f***** NAZI DHS SYSTEM!!!! That it can be used as a tool for harrassment, Retribution, and forceable compliance. I have dealt with this from neighbors and aquaintances for years simply because of those feeling they have been treated unfairly by me.(I have a BIG MOUTH and A VERY BIG ATTITUDE to go with it, but whatever I did show them, they were totally treated fairly as in if you have a complaint about me, stick it up your A** Cause your s*** don't smell any less than any body else). Thank God the school system never started in. They usually were my ace in the hole as to how well my children were actually treated. Unfortunately, what these A**H**** know is that after a certain number of repeat calls, the f***** have to put you through the system and make your life a G******** living hell even if everything was "UNFOUNDED"! What the HELL kind of freaking sense does that make? HOW about these pussies just come to my door themselves like real men and women if they have a beef with me so I can straighten out their a** and make their ugly faces even uglier/mutilated. I'd be happy to comply with a request to fight. These F**** ARE disgusting to the max. Using the system put into place to help real at risk children instead wasting the state's time and money on BS reports when they could be helping another child who IS in danger. As far as I am concerned any and all of these people who use/ abuse the system in this way should be all lined up and shot one by one!!!!

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sat Jun 20 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow thats freaking terrible. How could the teacher possibly say such a thing to you and the whole allowance thing? What the hell!

Honestly, I wish I was in private school. I'm a 16 year old junior in public high school and I can see how bad the education system is.

Take for instance, my sophomore year Global History class. The teacher was pregnant and took her maternity leave, we were given a substitute who really didn't teach us anything. He let us convince him into playing the movie 300 in class! That class, was bogus.

And even this year my Pre-calculus teacher has done a #ty job. The whole second term he let us have open book for our tests. Don't get me wrong having your notes there is great but really, am I gonna learn by having basically, a cheat sheet right there during the test?

The only good teacher I have ever had was my US History teacher this year. He was a very opinionated man and taught us not what the textbook said, but taught us what the truth is. He even discussed his disgust for how the government is brainwashing us by telling us lies about certain aspects of our history through the use of these faulty textbooks. That teacher was somewhat the epitome of above top secret.

Public school is LAME

[edit on 6/21/2009 by Stefcio]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well, I'm 18..... and I HATE mainstream education.

I dropped out of highschool a month before graduation and got my GED, passing with three high 90%'s in reading, writting and science, an 80s in math and a 79% in social studies (mind you that the social studies test for the GED is horrible and the wording seriously needs to be revised)

But yeah, I started my research addiction in July a year ago, so been about 11 months now. It's sad when you can learn more in 3 months of individual research then in all of middle school and high school combined.

Topic wise, the history is by far the single most corrupt subject in Mainstream education if the teachers do all the work out of the text books. Full of biased half stories.

Most of the teachers I've had have been good about not forcing indoctrins on students.

In 4rth grade, I did have a very mean teacher, which caused me to swich schools. For 6th grade I was 'home schooled' but my parents failed to keep up on the lessons, so i became a video game addict, my social skills suffered.

But yeah, so I dropped out of school a month before grad. I just got so sick and disappointed of the hot air teachings in my classes that I got depressed in class and didn't do my work. Participating in such nonsense didn't appeal to me. And my parents know my level of intelligence and normally don't question a strong opinion of mine, so they understood let me drop out. But to make them happy I had to get my GED.

Just my experiences.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Scarcer]

Oh yeah, and good luck with your daughter. Sounds like you taught her to think for herself!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Almost four months later and DHS/CPS has finally concluded their Investigation. They determined that the claims of Child Abuse and Criminal Neglect for allowing my daughter to ride the Public Bus to school were "UNFOUNDED" and although they could not state whether they were taking Legal Action against the teacher for filing a baseless report, they did state that they concluded that her report was indeed in retaliation for my having made a formal complaint to her Supervisor.

The Investigator did state that he thought my child possessed intellectual faculties well beyond her age, and that since she had brought up mentions of potential physical and emotional abuse by her mother's boyfriend, they are taking that seriously. He asked me for further elaboration and insight I may have into such, at which point the phone line kept clicking every 10 seconds as the conversation was clearly recorded.

So, all in all a happy ending. I had to take one for the team and wait it out, but I was vindicated and in the process DHS/CPS is taking both mine and my daughter's claims of abuse by her mother and mother's boyfriend seriously.

Now, I just have to endure my daughter having that same psychotic teacher for one more year as the School Board and their Lawyer decided to back her actions and allow her to continue as my daughter's primary educator. At least I don't have to worry about her trying the DHS/CPS route again.

(The other good thing about all of this is that my daughter learned a new word..."NAZI"...which she is determined to use the first time her teacher gets out of line and attempts to dictate her life outside of school. I'd dare say my daughter is ready for her Teenage years now!)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join