It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

I am sorry buddy but you are only seeing what you want to see. It is one of the great manipulative factors that the people in charge of our lives have been able to use against us.
This may be so, but it is a two way street, perhaps you are seeing what you only want to see. This is possible too.

Most of these pyramids were built as markers to warn us of these events I speak of.
Of course you are free to interpret this as such, as you would need to have your own interpretation with the pyramids at Giza as they have no markings on them to explain how or why they are there. There are numerous interpretations of these pyramids, none of which have been shown to be true so far. I guess I will wait and see how your interpretation fairs.

You can’t change the fact that I already said these things you mentioned, it is written in threads by me, and in my books. The ones you have posted date to the age of the crab, the age of the creator of the third world.
I don't remember saying I would change anything. My response was to this post here about this....

... just about everything on the earth dates to around 5,000 to 6,000 years ago. A few stragglers here and there but because of this there is people that believe that is how old the earth is. It is the same time the bible dates and you count backwards on the zodiac you end up in the age of the destroyer.

Which you responded to with support.

Almost all pyramids do date 5 to 6 thousand years ago, show me the ones that are dated as older. And dinosaur bones, that pretty much does not help your retaliation, they are dead. Also, if you would like to go on all day, I am sure everyone would enjoy your history lesson.
So I did just that. I showed you the ones that are older, and now your response is that Oh! its part of the plan. Ok, so we know were we are both at on this subject.
BTW, what did you think of Nassim Harramein, did you watch the video, he has more. I like how he put that video out for free, even though he sells them too.

The bible itself has a calendar in it that covers the ages as the events unfold, and I do not take the entire bible as fact.
So you select what you use as fact and then use that as support for you research. Ok, I was not clear on that because you said before that you did take the bible as fact. But you did not answer my question entirely, how do you resolve the possibility the facts as accepted by you, are not indeed fact, as you concede that there are many parts of the bible you do not accept as fact.

So you think these people are mind readers? They know what I am thinking about doing before I do it?
Come on Brandon, you mean that this is a spur of the moment instantaneous process. You use an on-line distributor called Amazon, that is a pay-pal site. We are talking Multi-national Corps. Yet you make out that this book is in your head. That they would need to be a mind reader to stop you. Please. If it is that important, as you claim, that they would kill, as you claim, that they would kill a brother, as you claim, are you saying the thing that has held them back from stopping YOU, is telepathy.

Besides, I do think they had a good idea of what I was about to find out after the first book because they took my computers, they have taken my car and gave it back with everything thrown on the floor, they took my freaking house that was paid for and threw me out in the streets. They will not allow me to legally enter my own home, I live in America…
So you say. I guess that after letting you write one book, they thought, well let him write a second expose'. Because we all know how these all powerful elite that are about to doom humanity would let that happen. Twice.
Lets look at people who tried to change things Brandon, that had real change in mind, that went up against the all powerful elite.

JFK.
Martin Luther King.
Ghandi.
Bobby Kennedy.
Hugo Victor Chavez( how many assasination attempts and coup attempts).
Jesus.
John Paul Ono(human rights activist)
John Lennon.
Yitzak Rabin( Noble Peace Prize) Killed for the Oslo Accord.

Historical perspective on those that challenge the status quo of the PTB show that even the biggest of those fish, fry. So Mr. Levon, this begs me to question. Why not you. I hope you can see were I am coming from. After all, it is because you say this.

They have killed everybody and their brother for this witchcraft.
I gather that everybody and their brother was killed after they did something to upset the status quo, and that they did not need to read any-ones mind to do it.

It is not even being sold in an e-book because it defeats the purpose…
My point is that you can make your own E-book, or even just a PDF file. I thought the purpose was to Save Humanity.

As I said before, the pyramids are markers to tell us of these events, but because of the people in charge of our lives, there will be no more.
My question is, if the powers that be wanted us not to know their plan, why would they leave markers. If the ones that are in control of our lives, really in control why would they allow this, or even the possibility that they could be interpreted as such markers.

How many can you afford to print?
Why do I need to be able to afford this? What about audio files? Audio Books.

How will you distribute them?
with a free PDF booklet, thousands, possibly more. How many have you sold?

How would you go about keeping the pages together before you hand them out?
Well actually my sister-in-law runs a Not for profit government organisation that recycles office equipment. So there are options. If its a free pdf booklet. No need to bind it.

Who is it you think should have them?
Well, Brandon, if you actually believe your book is the truth, your question would be. How can you get this to everyone, quickly?
Instead your actual current answer to that question is. Who Will Buy My Book.

How many of these copied paged books do you have in your home?
None.

And are you really that devoted to this that you will now spend, after a few posts, every second of every day, making sure that everyone receives your copies?
This is the question you have to answer Mr. Levon. Not me. Because all you are doing is selling your book, which is my whole point. You are not devoted to making sure that every second of everyday, making sure everyone receives your copies of a book that will save humanity. Instead you argue with me as you know your audience is here, this is were your sales are.

Target does not sell the book in the store, which would be convenient for everybody.
Target, as I mentioned before is that they have a Target Store online. Called Target.com. It is target, it is targets store. It is online. Target sells your books. I am sure it would be convenient if they were in the stores because Target would buy the books first, this is why it is a neat thing with the amazon deal with target, Target agreed to a fixed price but does not have to order books in bulk to actually fill shelves with novels like yours.
No one wants to risk this with your book. Not because it is the truth, but because it won't sell. No one wants to cough up to print, to market, to distribute in order to sell for a profit. This has nothing to do though with disseminating this important material for free to save humanity, the system above is for profit.
You went about making a profit, you would have known this is how the vast majority of publishers work. I have no problem with that system, but your claim is that this book is needed to help save humanity. Yet you went about using a profit driven system as a distribution mechanism?

I also never said that the book was banned; just that it is a bit odd that nobody else would pick it up.
You mean, "all those people trying to get you banned was false" during your Omega campaign. Come on Mr. Levon, You actually know how hard it is to get a book picked up!
It is odd when books get picked up. Given the numbers. The fact that your book did not get picked up is not odd. It is normal. The same thing happens to movie scripts, music, actors, writers. Dime a dozen.

I am sure your take on this is that it is because it is nothing but trash, and I am sure you have no intentions of giving out your hard earned money to help anybody else...
My take on this is far more complex than your assessment. The fact is though that my hard earned is actually going into paying of a small debt I have accrued after I sponsored 4 homeless people in my city in entering a chess tournament in my capital city, I had to pay for accommodation, travel, food, and all the entry fees for four days over a holiday long weekend so it was not cheap, but well worth it. One of the guys won $100 which he gave to me to help cover the costs, I was touched. So that is currently were my hard earned is going. One of them is a gentleman I spent part of my christmas day with in hospital after we found him in heart and renal failure a week before christmas. He is chronic alcoholic, only 44. We have another tournament in July, but only 2 of the guys will be playing so I am trying to save for that too.

If I am wrong, I apologise, and I will be glad to hear the amount in which you are willing to contribute.
When did this become about what I have to contribute to you?
This about what you claim is the truth Mr. Levon and that it may save humanity and that you want to tell everyone but you have to sell it?
But if you want to turn it into being about what I do for others Brandon, I am fine with that friend, there may just be a book in there, in-fact, I bet I could get two.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

”ps) you say in ancient times underground meant heaven, ie space....I get confused as you talk so much of these underground cities they are to camp out in if disaster strikes yet at other times you talk of them escaping to some place in space to ride catastrophe out ? Which is it !”

Either one they want, to have figured out this cycle alone, proves they went through it before. That means they are at least, without a doubt, provably, approximately 50,000 years more advanced than we are.

I try and present these things in the simplest form possible because the cAmen person can't mentally except it.

Even most of the people that have started to figure this out, which is very few, still have not figured out just how much like cattle they really are to another family.

They want to believe if their family members aren’t part of this, then no one else could be either.

They want to believe their MSM, and think they are 50 years ahead at best.

They want to believe that they are the alpha dog, when they aren’t even the alpha mouse…

If you can openly say I am part French and part Indian, or any other mixed race in between, then you are a throw away family, your no more important than the family of Ea.

“I don't think anyone can say the masses haven't been warned an ice age is possible though...it's been written about enough and talked about in TV documentaries so if this is the anticipated disaster it's hardly something being kept secret from the masses by the elite ??”

By making this statement, it makes me think that you don’t get it. It doest matter what they tell you, what they are doing is trying to blame it on you.

They are trying to act like they have no idea when this is going to happen, and that when it does, it is your fault.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You know that half the things you claim I said, I never said at all.

Besides, you took money from a homeless person?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

not to get involved in the argument between you and Alta but their are homeless people out there that do have a sense of pride.

If he would not of taken the money wouldn't that of been like a slap in the face to this man who is down on his luck at the moment? Maybe the win was enough for the man and maybe he has faith in something way bigger than money.

I've yet to met a homeless person that isn't in the ranks of a pan handler that does not want to repay you in some way when you do a charitable act for them. To deny them that is stripping them of another layer of what dignity they feel they have left.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Brandon, I've followed the thread where you initially appeared on ATS and have been skimming through this one (I've been off for a few days)

Someone mentioned a video by Nassim Haramein and asked if you'd seen it, have you seen that yet? Just wondered what some of your views are on the civilisations that pre-date egypt? Sumerians being the main one for me, I quite like some of the stuff by Michael Tsarion (its a bit fantastical and he gets quite excited sometimes but I think thats what keeps me entertained!)

Also (and I know this is a bit personal so don't answer if you don't want to) but just wondered how stuff is going with the home etc? Since it was trashed and all that crap went down.

Neil

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

”If I'm right Revelation 3:12 was not being said by God it was being said by the Son of God. So when he says my new name that would not be meant as a new name for God but the Son of God.”

The son of god is god to most people, the trinity … If it is being said in the book that represents the age of the water bearer, it is meant for the age of the water bearer.

”The other reason people see the bible differently is many hebrew words have 4 meanings in English. Heres an example of another interupation of the tree of life.”

Thank you for that, most people have no clue of this… The actual meanings of many of these verses were never put into the bible at all, they picked the furthest interpretation from the truth that they could get. And if that didn’t work, they simply just took the entire verse or book out.

To find out what they really were talking about, you have to go back to the time long before the bible was written.

Also, if you are familiar with native American story telling as I thought you said you were, then you know we already had flight before the time of the last destroyer.

This should instantly start to click into your head as to why these stories have been misinterpreted as aliens in the beginning of the fourth world.

Anyways, which god are you talking about?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

“Someone mentioned a video by Nassim Haramein and asked if you'd seen it, have you seen that yet?”

No I haven’t, as you probably know by reading the thread, I do not have access to high speed internet unless I go to the library.

And if you want to know my views on ancient civilizations, we have had already, everything we have now and more.

Their just giving us enough rope to make it look like we hung ourselves…

Also, I don’t know which part you want to know about, but we already had flight. The people at the end of the third world were no more gods than the airplane pilots we have today bringing the story of Jesus Christ to the uncivilized regions.

“Also (and I know this is a bit personal so don't answer if you don't want to) but just wondered how stuff is going with the home etc? Since it was trashed and all that crap went down.”

That is kind of funny you would bring that up. The home is still standing and I want so bad to call them and ask why they haven’t went through yet with what they said, but they already told me they are not going to talk to me unless it is in court.

I have contacted the mayor several times but he has never tried to contact me back.

As for their intentions, I know what they were trying to do, they were trying to make me mad. They wanted to make me throw a big fit and get locked up or shot. That way I couldn’t finish doing the things I was doing.

That is why you know this site is filled with disinfo agents, they try and act like these things don’t happen.

I can’t even count all the people who have been shot and killed by the police in this town alone because a cop shot their dog or hit one of their kids and they thought they were going to get angry and do something about it.

My thought was screw it, it was better to be homeless than to play that same bleeping game.

Besides, I think things are starting to look up!

I might be able to get atlasastro to fund me in a chess tournament, then if I win, him and napayshni57 can divvy up the money and have a night on the town.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Then most people set in church on Sunday mornings and let the man behind the pulpit do the thinking for them. Not everyone thinks of Jesus as God some think of him as a part of God. Just like humans everywhere are. We all come from the same source. We are a splinter of that source.

Yes I am familar with Native American legends and what the story tellers had to go through to be the one to pass down the history. I also know a lot of information was lost to them also when the ways of the people were changed. You'll also find many of the Native American stories are very similar to biblical ones. You have to read many different tribes not just the popular ones.

What makes you think Christ is talking of the gods in the old testament when he spoke of his Father? Notice the lower case G. Christ was a spiritual teacher. He went against laws in the old testiment. Christ talks about the same God I talk about. The source of all that ever has been and will be.

Not the gods of mans history. I take it your only concern is with a physical god of mortal man?

To answer your question. The God I talk about is the one that should have a capital G. Not the ones that you research with a lower case G. Notice Jesus was the Son of God not the son of god or son of God. The capital S is just as important as the capital G. The God I talk about is the source of all. Not some alien creatures we blame for the mess we are in. We have to take a lot of the blame ourselves.

Let me suggest the Jefferson bible in case you can't get by the words in black. It only consists of the words spoken by Jesus. You might understand the difference between the old testament and the new one and this man who is the Son of God. Thats what Thomas Jefferson did. It's on line for free so you wouldn't have to buy it. You'll also get to read a letter from Jefferson to a friend that explains why he only took the words of Christ in this book. If you like history and researching it then you should enjoy that.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am sorry I don't need your money if you could win a chess game. I have enough and then some. As for Altra needing you money I don't think he/she (not sure what sex Altra is) I would feel honored to pay their way for a night on the town. They seem like a person with compassion and understand of the human psyche. Some thing we don't seem to see so often. I don't think they whine alot either to much of that now days.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I enjoy alot of what you write but I presume you do realize there is a huge amount of evidence to suggest Jesus was a fictionalized character who never actually existed ? So I would not rush to quote anything said "by him" and take it literally. Most of the NT is a total forgery , with gnostic texts added to or edited and others completely made up to fabricate a historical context for Jesus ...if you haven't read THE JESUS MYSTERIES and you are seeing as much knowledge as you can with an open mind then I suggest you buy it. I wish I'd read it 10 years ago, it would have saved me a whole load of brain ache.

Gnosticism was the real Christianity, it was all based on ancient mystery religions. Everything was meant as an allegory or metaphor for deeper insights, none of it was meant to be taken literally. The Christianity in the bible is a perversion of the original gnostic teachings. LITERALISM was a creation of men , not any Jesus character or omniprescent "GOD". The virgin birth, resurrection from the dead, crucifiction , miracles etc....NONE of it actually happened, they were METAPHORS that were understood to be just that by those initiated into the inner mysteries. They liked to create stories , works of fiction, to act as vehicles for what they saw as spiritual truths .

ps) to anyone reading, I'm not about to enter into a discussion about this, if you believe Jesus was real, good for you. I am not interested in arguing about it. I will just say though that the evidence suggests otherwise and if you truly have an open mind, read the book I mentioned.

[edit on 21/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I notice one thing - in your book you do not say the first age began with Aquarius when it should do....the precession circuit ending 2012 marks a complete journey through 12 signs, returning in effect to the beginning, Aquarius. Therefore the first age was Aquarius 26,0000 years ago, not Capricorn......Aquarius being the water bearer and destroyer corelating with the flood destruction , the oldest legend common to mankind as it so happens.

Why do you discuss Capricorn first when that is not the beginning of the ages in the precession wheel if going back 26,000 years in mans history ? Or have I misunderstood something ?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

For one, to start with the age we are getting ready to enter seemed out of place.

Secondly, the first age, of the first world, with people living on it, was the age of the creator, the goat, the Masonic symbol, the inverted pentagram.

33rd degree Mason, Foster bailey “Masonry is the descendant of, or is founded upon, a divinely imparted religion which long antedates the prime date of creation as given in our bible. It is all that remains to us of the first world religion which flourished in an antiquity so old that it is impossible to affix a date. It was the first unified religion… To this, such symbols as the pyramids, both in Egypt and South America, bear witness… The ancient mysteries were temporary custodians of the ancient truth and closely allied to the Masonic work of today… The relation of the mysteries to masonry has oft been recognized, and the golden thread of living continually can be traced through them to modern masonry.”

You should be asking yourself, why did they?

I started with the goat and was blown away at the fact that every story from around the world that I could find, fit like I just unlocked a padlock in which only I had the combination.

By the way, I like your little disclaimer you keep putting at the bottom.

Are you doing that because of this thread, or have you started to realize that the more informed you get about how this all works, the more they fight to stay or keep the people stupid?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Are you a disinformation agent?

If I was to keep trying to correct the lies you claim about me, and correct where you have taken other peoples statements and attached them to my person, it would be impossible to respond to anybody else.

Is that the purpose of what you are doing?

I also do not believe you have ever tried to help anybody, can you prove that you did?

I myself have never run into anybody in my life that would speak their first words, with an attempt to run down another, as you did paraniod??, to be worth much more than fertilizer.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Up until today I thought that 2012 marked the END of one precession of the quinoxes circuit, ie marked the end of a PLATONIC YEAR. But I was misinformed ! Each cycle of the (approx) 26,000 year cycle actually begins with LEO, meaning that we are currently at the end of the halfway mark, with the Age of Aquarius marking the beginning of the second half.

Your findings relating to the Capricorn Age would have been referring to a previous cycle of precession as we have only been in this current precession cycle for about 13,000 years

2012 is when we are supposed to be entering the photon belt. The ancients had some wild ideas about what this meant, suggesting for example we'd experience several days of total darkness followed by a good 2,000 years of having perpetual , luminescent daylight that is provided independently of the sun due to some odd phenomena that goes on ??!! This makes sense of the comment in Revelations where the new world/city of god shines without the need of sun or moon.

I wonder where they got this idea and if there's any hard science to back it up...somehow I doubt it.

Have you noticed the sign of Saggitarius and the symbol of the Archer cropping up in any noticeable way during your research Brandon ? I know at Denver International Airport where those weird murals are, they have a blue statue of a horse (The Archer is a horse-man). 5 degrees of Saggitarius is known as the "gate of god" and you probably know of the Saggitarian significance with 21-12-2012 alignment and also the "sun on the cross" connection to this cosmic alignment which only happens once every 26,000 years.

Re my signature....no, I didn't put it up because of any thread on ATS. I read Krishnamurti many years ago and he made a big impression on me. The theosophists tried to mould him into becoming the new world teacher but he did not want a role as a guru. I don't think there is any need for mystical paths, religions, ceremonies, initiations or any of it to realize something that takes one millisecond of thought awareness - ie we ARE "god", it is not separate from us. I've been anti-religion for a very long time and agree with what is written in my sig so that's why I put it there.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It might be an idea for you to put that guy on IGNORE. He doesn't condone you charging for the book and will keep on saying as much in each new post. Whether or not you charge for your findings isn't the topic of this thread anyway. Don't feed into it then maybe he'll give up going on about it all .

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You are loved.
We can talk about the happy good things we find in other people.
That way we find the happy good things in ourselves.

It is nice to see how deeply you read into other peoples writing.

:-)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I just got the book and have read the first few chapters. Awesome read so far. I was pleasantly surprised when Brandon mentioned Darrin Lowery. We were child hood friends and we are distant cousins. He lived like 4 doors down from me and we used to always walk Tilghman Beach together and find artifacts. He spent every spare min. looking for artifacts. He and his dad bought a plot of land to excavated it and found Clovis people artifacts and he was only like 13 yrs. old when he made this discovery. I remember when it happened.He is a awesome guy and is like the leading guy in his field. Very cool. I look forward to reading the book, it already has me very intrigued. Peace/

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Pixie I to enjoy your post.

I don't believe I ever stated if I believed Christ was a real person or not. I do know every culture has a story about such a person. Some cultures the resemblence is just the birth, death and miracles along the way.

Yet in others the message is what is important and the words are nearly similar. Take these men Buddha, Krishna,Zoroaster/Zarathustra they all have very similar teachings and even some life stories that are quite similar to Christs.

Check out Cherokee beliefs
www.cherokeediscovery.com...

I will have to say many since I don't know if most or all Native American tribes have stories of a man that comes and teaches much the same lessons as the Christ did.

I've never felt it was important enough to drive myself nuts trying to figure out if he did or did not exist. What I found most important is the message. Not only his but the message of all beings in all cultures that are trying to relay the same message.

I don't believe there is one belief system that is totally right or wrong. They all have their issues. I do know the story of how the bible was put together and trying to make everyone happy and the people of power and government happy at the same time also.

I'm not a religious person. I'm not afiliated with any religion. They're to concerned with the material and physical where my concern is with the spiritual. I seek my own truths.

When someone chooses a book and uses parts of it and says this is truth they are going to change their name the next time around does that mean only what they think of as truth can be truth? Or do we have to go on the pretense that all is truth? Or do we let someone tell us what is truth and what is not truth? Sounds to much like Sunday morning service where someone tells me what to think and how to think.

I guess I could put it this way when it comes to if Jesus was real or not. A tarot reader has his/her own personal favorite deck. They feel they get the message in the reading better from that deck instead of another deck. Yet another tarot reader might find that deck does nothing for them or the reading at all. Does that make either persons deck any less worthy? Not as long as the message comes out loud and clear and its the right message. A good tarot reader knows the reading is better if the tarot reader is using intuition in that reading instead of just using memorized card meanings. Myself I always advise listening to what others have closed theirselves off from. Which is something I believe you do, you listen.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That is interesting, that is the type of thing we are looking for. We need as many ancient stories of these events as we can find. That way we can overlap the findings, so to speak, and get a better picture of what may have actually caused these events.

All of the BC stories that involve the flood, for example, all claim the skies turned black and the earth started to shake.

The 13,000 year disaster is said to have been caused by the poles shifting. At least that is what I make out of the Hopi saying the earth rolled over twice.

Also, many of the BC people claim the event we are getting ready to enter starts with a similar scenario.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thanks for the post, and I wish I could at the moment, but I feel that it would take away from the time that could be used to help find all of the things these people have been hiding from us.

I will leave that part up to you!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join