It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by badmedia

Ok, mate answer this one simple question. name any war throughout all history up to the present that didn't have anything to do with religion? Not so simple when you think on it.

What are you going on about? I even posted talking about ignorant people who can only focus on the literal rather than the understanding that war with each other. They only accept what "wicked" people tell them, they do not understand and so they do those stupid things.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
bad media, I don’t see it that way. God confused the language and caused confusion, so that man could not build the technology to challenge the gods/Annunaki. I see nothing that the gods thought that man was a threat to other worlds. It was after all the Annunaki genes that caused man to become and do evil unto others.

They continue to create divisiveness to this day. In every area of life, there is this versus that, us versus them etc.
They do not, dare not let us all become of one mind. We are kept so busy fighting each other that we do not know that we should be plotting to destroy them- the gods/Annunaki.

Melissa 101, how do you know what God wants; or what Satan wants?
There is nothing in the Bible stating such.

I assume you are saying God in reference to god being just a alien or person rather than truly God. As man is not a threat to god.

And with the annunaki genes, I am guessing you are talking about what is call the nephilium/giants and their tainted genes. I don't think it's the gene that makes them do evil things, but rather those with those genes were able to exert power and control over others. Adam doesn't have the gene and neither do his children etc. So I don't see how you are attributing evil to a gene.

If we assume that to be the case, then it would mean the gene is still present in all of us today. That doesn't make sense to me. If I am missing something, please correct me.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The Video or the book don't account for the constant progression of human knowledge that also follows the processions. If the creator, saviour and destroyer are to be relevant, than the cycle will need to destroy all knowledge of the sytstem repeatedly so as to have populations go back to scratch and buy back into a new creator, saviour destroyer mythology, yet historically we know all about the histories, mythologies and cultures of our ancestors.
This is just one of the many problems that are visible.
Also, the Video does not reference or credit any of the sources it uses.

Cut and pasting to suit a narrative to help support your belief in a book without crediting any of these sources is pathetic IMHO.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
I'm going to really enjoy these videos, this is right up my street.

I just went to Amazon and typed that book 'The New Word Bible - the stroy of the truth', and nothing come up.

I did find the Omega book and have bought it already, so can anybody point me to the book above please.

I'm typing as fast as I can as I cant wait to get these videos going and get the book.

Cheers
I don’t know if Amazon has the book or not but I was able to find it through this site. It says it takes two to four weeks but I got it in about a week.
newworldbible.zoomshare.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You obviously haven’t read the book and just about everything on the earth dates to around 5,000 to 6,000 years ago. A few stragglers here and there but because of this there is people that believe that is how old the earth is. It is the same time the bible dates and you count backwards on the zodiac you end up in the age of the destroyer. The video is visual and really only needs someone with a little common sense. Other than that, if your too lazy to type the few little other words in to figure out what is discussed in the video, your more than pathetic, your obviously a little touched IMHO.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by paraniod??]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

Is there any mention in this book of this being the Holy Grail? I already bought the book but I just want to know if you can tell me before it gets here. I really don’t think there would be that much of a fuss over the things they guess at, most people’s claims are pretty ridiculous. But this, put this in place of some stupid cup, and you got a realistic movie, you just know people would have killed for it. That, and the entire time I know of they have been telling their followers that this type of information is evil, a calendar, evil, can you believe that? They have planned are deaths the entire time, talk about getting the last laugh.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraniod??

You obviously haven’t read the book and just about everything on the earth dates to around 5,000 to 6,000 years ago.
Ok, the "book say its true". You obviously have not read it either as Brandon Claims it is a history entailing 26000 years. Everything on the earth does not date to 5,000 years. Pyramids? Dinosaur Fossils? I could go on all day.

A few stragglers here and there but because of this there is people that believe that is how old the earth is. It is the same time the bible dates and you count backwards on the zodiac you end up in the age of the destroyer.
I like your method of dating, start with an asumption of age and then count backwards. Awesome. The bible is a book, it is not difinitive of the age of the earth. In fact the books of the bible are spread over many periods and were not written at one specific time.

The video is visual and really only needs someone with a little common sense.
My common sense tells me that any other sources I use need to be refered to and named, its called honesty.

Other than that, if your too lazy to type the few little other words in to figure out what is discussed in the video, your more than pathetic, your obviously a little touched IMHO.
The fact you have to dismiss the questions in my reply with personal attacks is amusing. Please answer the questions, why do we have acrued knowledge that alows us to detail the history of the processions, yet with each cycle things aparantly start anew with a new creator, savior, destroyer mythology as per the astrology. If as you say there are those that are aware of the cycle why would they allow us to acrue this knowledge and become aware of the cycle, after all they gave the Jews a newly assiged language and a mythology yet the procession it followed is still relevant today?
I would appreciate it if you could answer these questions and not debase the discussion to personal attacks.
I would also appreciate it if you would list all the sources and material you use to create the narrative in your video that you use to support the book.

Again, I would also appreciate it if you would list all the sources and material you use to create the narrative in your video that you use to support the book.

At the end of the Video you say, Help save Humanity.
Why does the Book cost 16.99, it should be free. The bible is. Astrology is. Hopi texts are available. Hindu mythology is freely available. All the sources you used in your video you used for free.

You also Dramatize his work by saying he is banned.
Target sells his books.
Target.
www.target.com...

If this were real information, in his books. It would be free. Like the bible. Like Astrology. Like Hindu mythology.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Hey smiley! Nobody has to answer anything for you… I read the post you posted, you insulted the OP first and then you tried to act like the OP insulted you.

The OP never said "everything", but you said “Everything on the earth does not date to 5,000 years. Pyramids? Dinosaur Fossils? I could go on all day.”

Almost all pyramids do date 5 to 6 thousand years ago, show me the ones that are dated as older. And dinosaur bones, that pretty much does not help your retaliation, they are dead. Also, if you would like to go on all day, I am sure everyone would enjoy your history lesson.

You say “I like your method of dating, start with an asumption of age and then count backwards. Awesome. The bible is a book, it is not difinitive of the age of the earth. In fact the books of the bible are spread over many periods and were not written at one specific time.”

That is correct, only the time it covers dates to the time after the flood. Oh, we don’t need the date because the bible states it as fact.

“why would they allow us to acrue this knowledge and become aware of the cycle,”

They have killed everybody and their brother for this witchcraft. They have only recently allowed it because they need us to have the other technologies to blame us for what is going to happen….

“At the end of the Video you say, Help save Humanity. Why does the Book cost 16.99, it should be free. The bible is.”

The bible is not free, it is paid for by the people who have been tricked into excepting without a fight their inevitable end. They are taught to believe if they give this money to the churches to pay for these books to be given out to the people they must help convert, that they will get a place in heaven…

I allowed the tree of life to be given out for free because the people that wrote the bible killed to keep it secret...

They have went out of their way to make sure their family seed does not end in heaven.

Someone has to do something to leave the people of the future a record of the things they have done because they will not have computers. By leaving these books in print, it is my attempt.

If you want to put up the money to have the book printed, it will be given out for free, there will be no difference…

“You also Dramatize his work by saying he is banned. Target sells his books.”

Target is part of Amazon, and they do not sell it in the store as the video states, you have to special order it…

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hrtill

I did not put that in the book, but it definitely crossed my mind. If you look at the tree of life that is depicted in the video, and imagine that the tree is all one solid color, it looks almost identical to the cup. You add that with all the little clues they leave here and there, thinking we aren’t intelligent enough to figure it out, and I would put it up there on the top of the list. Yeah, I would say you’re looking at the real Holy Grail…

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Thank you for droping in Brandon, it is nice to have you here! I was looking at the tree of life agian and I have to agree, with it colored in, it almost looks identical to a cup in a movie I watched. Do you think they would have made people think it was a cup, just so they could sit back and laugh at us like another poster said?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

When I read this post it seemed familiar with what I read on the internet long ago. I could barely remember the site but figured out.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Double post alert.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

Firstly, thanks for your reply.

Hey smiley! Nobody has to answer anything for you… I read the post you posted, you insulted the OP first and then you tried to act like the OP insulted you.
Well, You answered so I guess that means that people do have to answer me, because you have.

I did not insult the OP. I said the fact the OP did not refer to, mention, or source any of the material in the video was pathetic.

ain Entry:
pa·thet·ic
Pronunciation:
\pə-ˈthe-tik\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle French or Late Latin; Middle French pathetique, from Late Latin patheticus, from Greek pathētikos capable of feeling, pathetic, from paschein (aor. pathein) to experience, suffer — more at pathos
Date:
1 : having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity
2 : marked by sorrow or melancholy : sad
3 : pitifully inferior or inadequate
4 : absurd, laughable
I believe that this is an accurate statement and not an insult as the OP's reference and acknowledgement of other peoples material and work was pitifully inferior or inadequate. As the OP is linking this inferior and inadequate resource to support YOUR work, I understand how you would infer an insult. If you would point out where, if at all, the OP references any other peoples work, that he uses to support yours, I will gladly offer an apology. Until then, I'm all smiles.

Almost all pyramids do date 5 to 6 thousand years ago, show me the ones that are dated as older. And dinosaur bones, that pretty much does not help your retaliation, they are dead. Also, if you would like to go on all day, I am sure everyone would enjoy your history lesson.
Ok, so you will dismiss evidence because it is dead!, does that mean I can dismiss all the dead cultures and peoples in ages you mention?
Ready for that lesson now?I like how you put "all the Pyramids", unlike you I have no blinkers on when I want to fashion the truth, as Pyramids are not isolated to Egypt Mr Levon. Japan, Bosnia, Giza, over 10,000 years old. The temple of Osiris in the Valley of the Kings, over 10,000 years old.
news.bbc.co.uk... the bottom.

Bosnia's daily Dnevni Avaz reported about "a sensational discovery" of "the first European pyramid" in the central town of Visoko, about 20 miles north of Sarajevo.

Excavations at a hill site above the town have been going on for several months and initial analyses "have confirmed the original claim that this is Europe's first pyramid and a monumental building, similar in dimensions to the Egyptian pyramids."

The artefact is said to be around 10,000 years old.
www.rumormillnews.com...
Japanese Pyramids.
www.allvoices.com...
Nassim Harramein(he actually a theoretical physicist, don't let that put you off though) has an excellent discussion on the age of the Pyramids in Giza and the Temple of Osiris in the Valley of the Kings(where all the mummies come from, umm not te pyramids of Giza). Both the temple of Osirian Temple and the Sphynx and Giza Pyramids are older than 10,000 years old. This is theresonanceproject.org... you like theoretical physics.

Prepare yourself , 7 minutes in is where it gets dangerous and you should start to rethink what you think you know.
I thought you would like that, its kind of your style.
Heres something for fun. Around 10,000 years ago.
www.sciencedaily.com...

That is correct, only the time it covers dates to the time after the flood. Oh, we don’t need the date because the bible states it as fact.
Ok. So You accept that you use the bible as a fact, that you interpret it a fact, that it is a book written over a period, including before and after the flood. So there can be no exact date of the periods, they can only be guessed at, how do you reconcile the fact that some books like Judges, Joshua, Kings, Samuel etc in Deutoronomy were compiled by scribes of later Kings that added parts, how can you be sure that the parts you use as Fact are not similar?

They have killed everybody and their brother for this witchcraft. They have only recently allowed it because they need us to have the other technologies to blame us for what is going to happen….
How convienient. Why are you not dead then? Surely if this knowledge is so dangerous, that they would kill everybody and their brother, you should be too! I mean that would be logical in the setting you yourself are selling. Yet here you are.

The bible is not free, it is paid for by the people who have been tricked into excepting without a fight their inevitable end.
I can get it for free though! Which you know is my point. Besides, Mr Levon, all our ends are inevitable!

They are taught to believe if they give this money to the churches to pay for these books to be given out to the people they must help convert, that they will get a place in heaven…
i understand that, I am not questioning the Bible though, please answer the question, Which is about your Book, being so important, is not free, because, We Must Save Humanity.

I allowed the tree of life to be given out for free because the people that wrote the bible killed to keep it secret...
Really. Ok. Why would they allow you to do that!

They have went out of their way to make sure their family seed does not end in heaven.
Yes, they went out of their ay to destroy humanity, yet let you sell a book? I can see the Logic.

Someone has to do something to leave the people of the future a record of the things they have done because they will not have computers. By leaving these books in print, it is my attempt.
You are not doing something Mr. Levon. You are selling something. There is a difference. Put it out in an e-book for free and I'll print copies for the future.

If you want to put up the money to have the book printed, it will be given out for free, there will be no difference…
See above.

Target is part of Amazon, and they do not sell it in the store as the video states, you have to special order it…
No it is not. They have an agreement to do buisness with each other that expires next year, Target has an Online buisness as well, just because it is a cyber store does not make it purely, it is Targets online initiative and not Amazon. Amazon Enterprise Solutions(a subsiduary of Amazon) fullfills order requirement of Target.com. This is a fact. But don't let that get in the way of a good story now. Target sells your books, you have not been banned. Other People are just not buying it.

Once again thank you for your reply.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

Keep in mind, I am only speaking of this in the aspect of something so important being dug up or found that it became the source of many legends of which nobody telling the story actually knew what it was.

As for the movie, I think there are a lot of movies that have come out as fiction, based on actual events that they thought would make good movies, but have changed a few things in the script to throw off the people that were starting to wake up, for the purpose of pointing them in the wrong direction.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mirine

Very good read, thanks for the post and I agree with almost all that it says to be fact except one thing of importance that should be mentioned. The Neanderthal were long dead before Ea came into power, he was god over the third world. The Neanderthal died out before the first age, of the first world, of the cycle we are in now.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I thank you for the time you have taken, as I stated, I am sure everyone will appreciate it.

You said “I like how you put "all the Pyramids", unlike you I have no blinkers on when I want to fashion the truth, as Pyramids are not isolated to Egypt Mr Levon. Japan, Bosnia, Giza, over 10,000 years old.”

I am sorry buddy but you are only seeing what you want to see. It is one of the great manipulative factors that the people in charge of our lives have been able to use against us.

I never said “all the pyramids” I said “Almost all”.

Most of these pyramids were built as markers to warn us of these events I speak of. You can’t change the fact that I already said these things you mentioned, it is written in threads by me, and in my books. The ones you have posted date to the age of the crab, the age of the creator of the third world.

The bible itself has a calendar in it that covers the ages as the events unfold, and I do not take the entire bible as fact.

And as for “yet here you are”, are you saying that I should thank god?

“Why would they allow you to do that!”

So you think these people are mind readers? They know what I am thinking about doing before I do it?

Besides, I do think they had a good idea of what I was about to find out after the first book because they took my computers, they have taken my car and gave it back with everything thrown on the floor, they took my freaking house that was paid for and threw me out in the streets. They will not allow me to legally enter my own home, I live in America…

“You are not doing something Mr. Levon. You are selling something. There is a difference. Put it out in an e-book for free and I'll print copies for the future.”

It is not even being sold in an e-book because it defeats the purpose… As I said before, the pyramids are markers to tell us of these events, but because of the people in charge of our lives, there will be no more.

How many can you afford to print?

How will you distribute them?

How would you go about keeping the pages together before you hand them out?

Who is it you think should have them?

How many of these copied paged books do you have in your home?

And are you really that devoted to this that you will now spend, after a few posts, every second of every day, making sure that everyone receives your copies?

“Target sells your books, you have not been banned. Other People are just not buying it.”

Target does not sell the book in the store, which would be convenient for everybody.

I also never said that the book was banned; just that it is a bit odd that nobody else would pick it up.

I am sure your take on this is that it is because it is nothing but trash, and I am sure you have no intentions of giving out your hard earned money to help anybody else...

If I am wrong, I apologize, and I will be glad to hear the amount in which you are willing to contribute.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am adding this post to help support the things in the video stated by the OP.

For those of you that think this may not be the tree of life that was taken by the descendants of the god of the bible.

If you turn to Revelation 22:2 it sates "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruit, and yielded her fruit every month.”

The book of revelation is the representation of the age of the Water bearer, the age of the destroyer.

In it, it states, Revelation 3:12 "I will write upon him My New Name". God will have a new name in this age, just as he has had for every age before.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gando702
AFter reading the first painful book, I refuse to spend any money on this one. His writing skills and grammar are terrible. Not to mention, OWSTOPC book was either not edited professionally, or not edited at all. I have a pet peeve with grammar and spelling, and to purchase a novel, open it, and get incoherent thoughts and incomplete sentences right out of the gate is a huge turn off. Besides, 95% of what he said in the first book you can find here for free on ATS.
Sir, you have a capital “F” in the word after, I mean right out of the gate. How have you been able to make it through life with all the pain you must endure reading your own writing?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I think you will find that the book of Revelations is about the entire precession of the equinoxes rather than just the age of Aquarius Brandon. it therefore alludes to all the various ages , which are divided into 4 sections. Google : book of revelations, precession of the equinoxes. Lots of articles worth reading.

Revelations 21-22 are the chapters specifically alluding to the new Age , which begins when the precession of the equinoxes circuits completes itself 21-12-20. In chapter 22 verse 2 we even read, "....also,on either side of the river, THE TREE OF LIFE, with its twelve kind of fruit (zodiacal signs) , yielding its fruit each month (each zodiacal age). I mention this verse as it backs up your theory of what the tree of life actually might be .

After that is says , "and the leaves of the tree (of life) were for the healing of the nations.". In light of the tree of life apparantly being the precession of the equinoxes with it's 12 signs and 12 ages, what do you think this bit was intended to mean ? What do you think the "leaves" on the tree of life were/are ?

It is expected to be the dawn of a golden age by the writer of revelations, after much destruction and chaos ends the old order. It is expected to herald "god's" presence on earth and of course entrance into this "new world" is granted only to those deemed "worthy" enough. The writer of revelations has a similar view of what to expect in the new age as many other cultures do...the "return" of their respective "god", a new peaceful world, etc

I.E. jehovah-enlil-zeus-allah -maitreya is to openly show himeself and begin to work at creating a new (prison) paradise with the help of his 144,000 chosen ones (bloodlines of the creator gods, the illuminati ) and , I should imagine , a bunch of his "heavenly" sidekicks in their gleaming flying "ships"

(For any religious types reading, I respect your different take but do not wish to debate our differing views and will not be drawn into an argument because you disagree with my opinion on things ).

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I think you will find that what the book of Revelation is about has nothing to do with my statement cosmicpixie. The bible itself is the representation of the fourth world, the creator (I.E. jehovah-enlil-zeus-allah/old test-Amen-t/age of the Ram), the savior (Jesus/new test-Amen-t/age of the Fish) and the destroyer (Revelation 3:12 "I will write upon him My New Name"/Water bearer).

Each world has a book that represents it; there are three for this cycle alone that are being kept from the cAmen person, the one that represents the first world, the one that represents the second, and the one that represents the third.

You have come to realize they need a one world religion, but it appears that you still have not figured out why, so I will tell you. You and I and most scholars now know that the original texts of the bible were written about more than one god in the beginning, the part that touches on the third world.

The descendants of jehovah-enlil-zeus-allah took the other god (Ea) out of the bible, not because he is a jealous god, but because the religion itself is part of the tree of life.

The Hopi for example, are part Asian (the serpent race/the serpent of the bible), they are descendants of Ea. That is why they still remember all the way back to the first world, because Ea wanted us to have the knowledge of the tree of life that the religion is part of.

When the age of the savior appears in the sky, it is the representation of the time that you and your family are supposed to start to save/prepare for the coming destruction. That is why there were so many of these ancient religions that were so much like the one we have that represents the age of the savior now.

By installing only one religion, without giving the reason for the religion, the descendants of jehovah-enlil-zeus-allah remain the one true god. They remain completely in control of life and death, the immortality of your family seed, and it is about as much a theory as 2+2=4.

“After that is says , "and the leaves of the tree (of life) were for the healing of the nations.". In light of the tree of life apparantly being the precession of the equinoxes with it's 12 signs and 12 ages, what do you think this bit was intended to mean ? What do you think the "leaves" on the tree of life were/are ?”

The leaves are the stars in the sky as they move into the age of the creator.

You have to remember also that by the time everything goes back to normal, any flying object that appears to the survivors (if any), on the surface of the earth, will appear to be gods.

You also have to remember that when the chosen people emerge from the ground, it will appear to the survivors (if any) that they came from dirt, and they will spread the lie all over again.

Genesis 3:23 “And the Lord God sent him out of the paradise of pleasure, to till the earth from which he was taken.”

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join