It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The elitist pricks who have orchestrated this nightmare (the fed, the politicians, the central bankers, etc) continue to get away with this because the average American is still too ignorant to vote for someone who will really change things. We've had decent independent candidates for the last 25 years, yet 95% of the citizenry votes for the next lying hypocrite dujour.
There have been independent presidential candidates who have called for an audit of the fed numerous times

I work for a large corporation and regularly interact with about 60 people. Of that group, there's one young guy around 20 and a woman in her 50s who know what's going on. They know about the fed, they know about the central bank, they vote neither dem nor republican. The rest of the lot don't seem to give a damn. Sports, American Idol, and a bunch of other insipid TV programs are more important.

It's sad that the average American has sat by while our country has been raped by these soulless ghouls. It's even sadder that the average American keeps putting them in the white house.

I literally cannot watch nor listen to Obama babble his blathering b.s. on TV or radio. It almost makes me physically ill. I am that revolted by it. Bush had the same effect on me, as did Clinton before him.
You can listen to what Obama says about the fed here:
(It occurs around the 50-second mark)
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I posted this on a different thread, but I'll post it here as well. It's kind of a mind blower.

To give you an idea how much money that is, consider this. If you started counting right now: 1,2,3,4,5,6.... and you counted one dollar every single second, 24/7, with no sleep... do you know how long it would take you to count one trillion dollars?

32,000 years!

I'm not making that up. It's just math. And that's to count only a single measly trillion. 100 trillion... that might take a little longer.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
what do they care?

$9 trillion in their pockets, and they will just print more to recover it for the books.

What a scam

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

A couple years back it was concluded (by a non-govt. entity researching this area) that this is the amount spent on black budget programs and chances are some stealing of funds also.

I agree that this is a very likely possibility, $30,000 from each and every one of us to fund the enforcement of our own enslavement, among other top secret crap that we can see but are told does not exist, and the stuff that we aren't supposed to know about but do, and the stuff we don't even know about.

So another 9 Trillion has gone missing from our central bank. huh......

.....Hey, who got voted of American idol?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dont you understand what the federal reserve is? It's a private company. It has owners. They are not held accountable to anyone in the US. They can do what they want. Which is print money. When they want. And how much they want. They dont need to tell where the money went. They are unaccountable. What do you think they do with the money?

If it was me, and i could print money willy nilly, i'd buy the world. Companies, Corporations, property, all hidden under layers and layers of different companies and holdings, buyig other companies and holdings, etc, etc. Buy the world.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't really know what to say except that this is unbelievable. That money is long gone and we'll never know what it was spent on. This probably isn't the first time this has happened either, just the first we've heard about. Bring back the gold standard and fire these freakin' mobsters.

TA

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If there were any real Hero's in the U.S. the Fed owners/members would all be hanging from lamp post so the American people can throw piss and feces at the rotting corpses of all the greedy SOB's.

Somewhere, sometime, someone has to stand up to these people and say enough is enough.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is this $9 Trillion on top of the $23 Trillion that was missing on 10/09/2001 just before 9/11?

Wow! A hell of a lot of money goes missing in the US?

What the hell or who the hell is 'running off' with all this money?

Are they going to have to cover it up with another distraction disaster?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe it is missing. I think it has been spent on something secret. Could be anything from a mission to stop a planet killing asteroid or building a secret underground city to ride out the impact.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Is this $9 Trillion on top of the $23 Trillion that was missing on 10/09/2001 just before 9/11?

Wow! A hell of a lot of money goes missing in the US?

What the hell or who the hell is 'running off' with all this money?

Are they going to have to cover it up with another distraction disaster?

umm it wasn't 23 triilion it was 2 trillion.... then 9/11 happened to distract everyone from that 2 trillion...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
When are people in Congress going to grow a spine, realise the *** is a cartel and shut it the heck down this has gone on long enough now. Seriously. It's already long past the time they should have been put out of business like the bunch of scheming criminals that they are.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by blackhatchet]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nope it is all BS!

They know exactly where every penny, nickle and dime were spent. There was a release recently about this so called "news", have a look for your self and decide.

Personally I believe it is black budget funds, skunks works and covert ops financing. One reason why they refuse to acknowledge the accountability. Most of the black budget is mixed in with other overt programs and projects, how ever not all of it can be moved around in that way.

So, much of it is "off the books", allowing the funds to be used by deep cover agents, top secret programs or the next edge in the tech race.

One thing is sure enough, the money was more than able to be accounted for and probably was, but had a hand in being "lost".

See following link, table 1 :

Government Accountability

Any and or all of those authorities could have played their part, unknowingly.
This is just one idea and way for money to go untracked or accounted for.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Hey no Worries!

They will just print another 9 Trillion and replace off-balance with paper!

Problem solved! Just a little smoke and mirrors and the Media is happy!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
just read the OP, looks like the federal reserve has spent everybody's money and more.
they probably thought the government would make sure the pot stayed fool.
no accountant wants to count "the pot", through fear of reprisals.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Funny how our national debt is over 11 trillion?! Perhaps, if we were able to find that money we could make a substantial dent into that number. Apparently black holes aren't found only in space, we've located one directly below the Federal Reserve, right here on Earth.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by searching4truth]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by searching4truth]

Well said. The shadow government, the Vatican, black projects, underground bases, off world bases, and advancing technologies need to be funded to destroy the aliens that have colonized the moon thereby holding the human race under siege. The time will come to bring vengeance upon those that have destroyed our worlds and eradicated our ancestors.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser

moneynews.newsmax.com

The Federal Reserve apparently can't account for $9 trillion in off-balance sheet transactions.

When Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Orlando) asked Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman of the Federal Reserve some very basic questions about where the trillions of dollars that have come from the Fed's expanded balance sheet, the IG didn't know.

Worse, nobody at the Fed seems to have any idea what the losses on its $2 trillion portfolio really are.

"I am shocked to find out that nobody at the Federal Reserve is keeping track of anything," Grayson says.

(visit the link for the full news article)

I loose quite a few bucks down the back of the couch and sometimes in
the washing machine.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Do you guys remember phil schnieder talked of the fact that it cost 1 trillion dollars to build some underground base in scandinavia.

Maybe alot of it just goes on black projects, that they forsee as important. Because there is no way you need 9 trillion.

Gary from view from space reckons they take this money and put it into some fund, so they can do what ever they want with the markets, like they are doing now, who knows.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Of course the IGs didn't even know, the link I posted shows every one who has the authority for "prohibiting IG activities" for "interests of the United States".

I would imagine there are other possibilities, but this is the most plausible.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser

Don't mean to be smart, but has anyone checked behind the couch. I know I often lose the odd trillion out of my pocket, and sure enough you lift a cushion on the couch and there it is.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

K so if like 2T buys you a 9/11 what do you think 9T would buy you?
funny how this is comming out now when i've been reading about it for weeks now... is there something big in the works?

I realy don't know but I do get the feeling they are preparing for something their not telling us about.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join