It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Black Helicopters over Colorado May 12 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by watchtheashes

I guess gut feelings are as out of place as Christ's followers here aren't they. So that's not proof, but are you sure that they don't just disappear with the plane? Wouldn't there be cirrus clouds if the air was that cold up there?

I must agree with your theory here. The elevation is consistant with chemtrails. That is not your typical contrail being affected by a storm. Not at that altitude.

The debunkers are at work. It's fun to solve a mystery. I cant be 100% certain but neither can they.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Are you guys reading anything that I am so helpfully providing?

This is not going to turn into more meteorology lessons...if you wish to understand cloud and contrail formation science, there's plenty of Interwebs out there to choose from.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No I definitely understand the theory or explanations you provided and I thanked you for the input. That doesn't explain the black helicopters and we all know those are up to no good.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Hi, watchtheashes.

See a very good study, here:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...
Decide by **YOURSELF** the quality of the studies.
"They" will try to "put" it down.

How bizarre ??? :
. . .confirmed contrails and highly persistent trails from jets
***not*** appearing on Flight Explorer. . .
Look 2/3 down the site, the graph with 4 pink dots over the
20,000 seconds persistance. . .

This says it all, down in the site's page:
________________Confirmed Contrails_______Highly Persistent Trails
_____________________________________from Unidentifiable Aircraft
Persistence_______5 seconds to 25 minutes_______~4 to 8 hours
On Flight Explorer_________yes____________________no
Formation Flight__________no_____________________yes

Soon, I will show ATSers some university studies, on chemtrails.
I am building up a case/record/dossier on chemtrails, with these
major titles:
= First, KNOW what contrails are.
= Now, why ?
= What NOT to fall in:
= Now, how ?
= etc. . .etc. . .

Blue skies.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The climate must have suddenly changed around 1999 because I never saw any contrail/chemtrails before that, and I used to spend a good deal of time outdoors.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm just curious as to why the same persons comes and wanna start the con/chem debate when some one post about theyr experience with them..

I dont think the OP want to debate what they are rather then why the choppers was there..

I posted a while ago pitcure of three trails close to eachother over an habitated area, yet some say ordinary contrails..

Salute ..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm not really sure what all this kind of activity is about.
I'm a little less "blind" to it all lately.
My town has barely any sun at all maybe early at like 9am but by 12am its all cloud covers from the feathering out of the chemtrails, but when holes form in them you can see a perfectly perfect sky under neath, then the sun will come back out around 4pm.

Also a few months ago, actually when I started to visit this site more I had a pretty funny coicidence .
I watch a video on here about the black helicopters in new Orleans, well later that night I hear helicopters I thought i was dreaming but went out into the hall and my mom said "they wake you up too they've been out there for about 2 hours now" they flew so freaking low and so many times it felt like they were landing on my roof.
They finally disappeared but it totally gave me the creeps that I had just watched a video about those things haha.

I don't know what to make of it all, it's really hard to find your bearining when you have so many fearmongers and others lying or manipulating just as much as the goverment does.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Yes, I think I posted this awhile back, was 'Debunked' by some export on the people working with this..
If I remember corectly, some trails lasted so long they had too follow the trails beyond the horiZon.. Contrail lasten 6 hours is just BS to say imo ..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I post this Chemtrails related extract from a non-fiction book I am currently reading. The one or two years suggested before the problem will go away was optimistic, but the Secret Government are nothing if not determined.

THE RETURN OF LIGHT Revelations from The Creator God Horus (Heru) with Elora Gabriel and Karen Kirschbaum
First Published 2005 by Green Willow Publications of Candler, NC 28715, USA

www.thenewearth.org...

An extract relating to Chemtrails during channeled interviews between Elora & Heru:

Elora: We are very distressed about the chemtrails. What is their purpose?

Heru: The purpose is control of the Ionosphere via some undisclosed weapon, not HAARP. There is an element of mind control. It is already being used as a net of control of consciousness.

Elora: What do you mean by control of the Ionosphere?

Heru: The chemtrails are composed of both lighter and heavier elements. The lighter elements drift up to the Ionosphere, and the heavier ones sink down to earth. Each layer of the atmosphere holds a consciousness. If you think of the atmosphere as being somewhat analogous to the auric field of the Earth, then the surface would be the skin and each of the layers would hold a certain vibration. With the chemtrails, the part that flows down to the earth has toxins for Humans and mind control elements. The part that goes up creates a distortion in the Ionosphere that makes the Planet impenetrable, to some extent, to beneficial influences and higher energies outside. These upper layers then form what is essentially a frequency barrier, or a physical manifestation of the Etheric Frequency Barriers that shroud this Planet.

Elora: In other words, the upper layers are to hold back the evolution of the Planet and Humanity, and the lower layers are to sicken, weaken, and control people.

Heru: Correct. Another aspect of this is that, as we've come into the more highly charged area of space that some have called the Photon Belt, there is a Cosmic Wind which has greatly increased. The chemtrail "shroud" is a defense against that. Of course it keeps getting torn away and so needs to be replenished daily ... and ultimately it will fail.

Elora: Are the chemtrails then being mandated from very high levels of the Secret Government?

Heru: Yes. Earth, being one of the Twelve Critical Planets, is what you would call a very coveted world. It has a central importance. It has been seeded with an unusual amount of diversity and an incredible depth of knowledge, which has been brought here from many planets, and indeed from many universes. Much hinges on whether this Planet shifts into Light, both for this Universe and perhaps some surrounding universes. There are twelve such planets in this Universe and they are all being fought over.

Elora: In that case, Earth must be the most important planet within our entire Galaxy.

Heru: Yes, Earth is by far the most important planet in this Galaxy. The other planets in this Galaxy are pretty simple - they may have more evolved life forms on them, but their fate is in a sense already established. The path they are walking down has been long established, Light or Dark. Earth is very pivotal, and because it's so complicated it's been impossible to completely control it from the Dark side.

Elora: Is it correct that the chemtrail formula now contains more heavy metals?

Heru: Yes, and other toxins. Viruses, fungus, and small amounts of radiation. The toxicity of the chemtrails is greater now than it has been in the past. Those responsible are also intensifying efforts with the chemtrails as the Cosmic Winds become stronger. But it will end in tatters, it will end soon - most probably within about one to two years.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

as to your question of why someone would want to "argue" about chemtrails at least for me is that I don't think they exist. I think it's a paranoid myth. But since I am not an expert in any way, I am trying to learn all I can. What I keep noticing, is that the pro chem trailers seem to just think anything that stays in the sky for longer than 20 minutes is a chem trail, and the folks who think chem trails are bunk, seem to have science on their side to explain the different types of trails. I guess when a chem trail believer shows me some scientific evidence or real proof, I will have to change my views. I just hate to see kids spend their time being afraid of everthing and thinking every conspiracy is true. It just makes me worry about blind followers. Please do the reaserch on both sides before you set a plate at the table for bigfoot and nessie.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I think the answer is that there are different affects at different altitudes. A plane flying at 22,000 feet may have a short con trail as the air isn't as cold there, but a plane flying a 33,000 feet may have a long lasting trail. I am of the mindset that if the bad man wanted to do harm to you good people of Colorado, he would use a better techinque than spraying a few lines of stuff in the air and hoping the wind didnt' disperse it soo much that it lost it's potency. While there had been cloud seeding for weather modification, I have yet to see any proof at all that anyone spends $48,000 to send a plane out to spray the population. And then have their mother and wife and kids go out shopping, and to school breathing the air that is suposedly contaminated.

have a great day.

I have a theory about Contrails and Chemtrails and the agents that disperse said 'agents' into the atmosphere, If you were a pilot and engaged in chemtrailling you would tell your family not to go out that day or more likely spray in an area that is nothing to with you, ie your based on the east coast and you spray in central country, you think your family is going to be ok, now you get another pilot thinking the same , but based in the central country but spraying the west coast, thinking his families ok , now the last guy who's based in the west coast goes and sprays the east coast, eveyone thinks their family is ok but in reality no one is.
And like someone else said to ensure the whole population gets a dose of whatever they're supposed to be spraying surely the chemtrail would be much larger and longer and any chemicals would show up in air analysis they always appear to be doing, or are they lying about the results of that as well?.
I believe in the chemtrail theory but somehow tink there has go to be a better way than to pollute those who pollute as well as those to be polluted?
After all if we kill off the life on the planet , those that killed us off will die as well?.
Poetic justice or sheer stupidity?

[edit on 13/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Poetic justice or sheer stupidity?

[edit on 13/5/09 by DataWraith]

unfortunatly, it is almost always the latter.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think it's interesting that the black helicopters were flying low and circling the city. They seemed to be monitoring the planes.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well that is a stretch to think that really.
Aircraft at 20,000ft + wouldnt need a helicopter flying around 100ft off the ground for monitering or whatever. Again, this falls under the problem of dispersing anything from 20-30,000ft up over a target. Its not going to even drop a gram on the spot below, thanks to upper atmosphere winds ever changing all th way down. Why make more noise and bring attention to yourself when doing something thats suppose to be so "secret"?

Again, (since I dont live around your neck of the woods so I dont know what kinds of helicopters you have) I would still fall back on the choppers being either police, traffic, news, or medic. Also could be just training exercises for new helio pilots for the AF or Army. From a distance, can you tell a dark olive drab color on a chopper, from a dark navy blue, or a dark gunship grey?
Like i said, consider all rational possibilities before going into the more "exotic" possibilities!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
really it would be cool to get more info from you on this type of thing

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's easy to call them contrails when your sky doesn't display a grid of them on a weekly basis. Whatever they are, they're not natural.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I'm just curious as to why the same persons comes and wanna start the con/chem debate when some one post about theyr experience with them..

I dont think the OP want to debate what they are rather then why the choppers was there..

I posted a while ago pitcure of three trails close to eachother over an habitated area, yet some say ordinary contrails..

Salute ..

The helicopters are there because there is much military in Colorado. I see military helicopters all the time. They many times fly out of Buckley and fly to Peterson or the other bases. Buckley AFB as Air National Guard and bunch of copters there. They fly often. They do not fly the same schedule nore the same flight patterns every day. But I lived under a mile from the copter hangers and I can promise, them flying around is normal

Seeing black (they are not really black - just look black way up there) helicopters 100% normal here in Colorado.

As far as the CONtrails. DIA and the aiport down in the Springs is VERY VERY busy.

Normal. Nothing odd about it. Lots of normal air traffic.

I saw many "X"s in the sky yesterday. Very clear skies. I also saw the planes laying the CONtrails - as the skies were very busy.

I for one would freak out for my health, if I for one minute thought there was concern. You wont ever find me standing next to a smoker - because of this. Id be more concerned about that - then the CONtrails waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up above.

[edit on March 14th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Whatever they are, they're not natural.

That statement i partially correct, but it depends on the definition of "natural" in that context.

Contrails do "naturally" occur behind airplanes, under certain atmospheric conditionas and at certain altitudes. As far back as the 1950s, and the dawn of the 'jet-age' in terms of passenger travel, the phenomenom was being studied. (Although reciprocating pistion engines can also produce contrails, as seen in some iconic WWII photos).

Here is the "Appleman Chart" that has remained mostly definitive for all these decades.

As you can see, the determining factors include the humidity, at altitude.

SO, in the sense that they form "naturally" behind airplanes, then they are indeed 'natural'. BUT, of course, airplanes aren't 'natural' by a more strict definition, but neither is a Big Mac!

Contrails are a result of Human technolgy influencing the environment.

Oh, and "grids"? Merely the result of different routes flown by different airplnaes as they take Grandma to Des Moines, or a business traveller to Tokyo...(for example...)

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

I am responding to your request for proof. Please just observe the sky. There are so many things you may encounter. I think the biggest proof is to keep looking up. There are contrails and there are chemtrails, contrails don't form x's contrails, don't have veils( that is where you can see the chemicals falling in the sky, maybe it looks oily or has rainbows) contrails dont fill the sky. Monitor yourself, when there is alot of chemtrails do you feel spacey or angry or weird? Research cornicom (man in Sante Fe who researched and found the chemical compounds in the sky by testing the soil), H.A.R.P project is another place to go and learn. Finally, there is alot you can see in the last 4 years I have seen, over a dozen UFOs.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

There is alot going on that people don't know about. It has been my experience that the chem trails the black helicopters and the UFOs are working with a possible USA shadow goverment. I know it sounds riduculous (I am a bad speller) but I live in Northern New Mexico and I have seen all those things flying around my rural area where I live. I believe that there is a secret air base on the other side of the Rio Grade. I have witnessed these things on the same day. Plus whom ever works for this shadow government has a whole lot at stake. See sites: www.constitution.org... , www.zetatalk.com... In regards to 2012 folks we all need to wake up or we may all die due to lack of information, we are being lied to about a whole lot of stuff. Chemtrails are nothing compared to what is going to happen, it may not happen on 12/21/12 but we have a world problem on our hands and our government is not letting us in on there nast dirty secrets that they have been hiding for more than my lifetime (over 70 years) Research and you will find all the answers you are looking for. Goodluck fellow humans!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join