It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pedophile Protection Act': What's next for hate crimes?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

'Pedophile Protection Act': What's next for hate crimes?

www.worldnetdaily.com

WASHINGTON – The Senate Judiciary Committee will consider Tuesday a hate crimes bill already approved by the House that, critics say, provides special protections for pedophiles and others with alternative "gender identities" such as voyeurism and exhibitionism.

WND first reported on what has become widely known as "The Pedophile Protection Act" last week, raising nationwide alarm that has already generated more than 250,000 individual letters of protest to members of the U.S. Senate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
hello, I hope it was not posted here or at least that this update will be useful for ATSers.
I ask you will to take some time and read whole article. the action is necccessary.

best resume of the bill in the quote from the article below:

"...Gohmert pointed out that if an exhibitionist flashes a woman, and she responds by slapping him with her purse, he has probably committed a misdemeanor while she has committed a federal felony hate crime.

"That's how ludicrous this situation is," Gohmert said"

when I start sometimes to think about the changes they make in the law and frankly I can not figure out what is a sense of it? to destroy the civilization as we know it or it is only a stiupidity behind all of this?

just to think of EU ban the words "Mrs" or "Miss". thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, I think the governments are just retarded.

Some places in the world you can marry 6 year old children.

I think, that people that find this rewarding whether it be their religious belief or their perversion, need to be lined up, and shot. End of problem, and probably a distinct line of the pondering pedophile thinking about making his move, knowing he won't be protected -- he'll be shot.

If I ran the judgment systems, that's be the first choice I'd make

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Big problem here. Would you still have the same sentiment if you were born a pedophile? How about your children?

A pedophile is not always a child molester.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

let me know if you gonne get the power to do so. I keep fingers crossed that there is a way to stop liberalization of the law. especially when it is created to serve the sick b###tards.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't think that's my point, I think my point is is children are innocent, and anyone who is sick enough to destroy that innocence needs to be dead.

If I was born a pedophile I wouldn't know it was bad, but life and the rest of the world says it's bad, and it's disgusting. And I think the general population of the world agrees. They don't deserve equal rights, in fact many people don't.

Rapists, sick murderers, pedophiles, child molesters, demented torturers -- They're nothing but manifestations of evil, and they deserve to be destroyed.

There has to be a bad guy to get rid of the bad guys, Batman style, and if I could I would.

Vigilante Justice - All the way.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You didn't read the part where I said that pedophiles are not always child molesters?

I am not trying to argue.

Would you still approve of people acting as vigilantes on your son being born a pedophile even though he hasn't done anything?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Obvioulsy anyone who would even consider bring up laws to protect Pedophiles, probably are ones themselves.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Actually, I would act as he wasn't my son, but I couldn't kill him myself so I'd let the people do it. Women tend to be more, forgiving, my family with a line of military background, my genetics feed me the ability to hate, naturally.

I'd hate my own son for doing such an act, yet I wouldn't be able to kill him myself, so I'd let someone else do it, with little sympathy and a really crappy feeling to live with for the rest of my life, better him dead then out on the street.

The term pedophilia or paedophilia has a range of definitions as found in psychology, law enforcement, and the vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.[
-Wiki Pedophilia

If someone acts on these urges, kill them. If they learn to get it out of their own skull, more power to them, they'll have to live with their own sickness for the rest of their life, but still more power to them.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I applaud your brutal honesty.

You seem to have really dissociated from the way of a minor time in life, to the grand picture, something, .001 percent of americans have done.

You will be criticized, heck you may even be called the antichrist.

*Applauds*

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'd hate my own son for doing such an act, yet I wouldn't be able to kill him myself, so I'd let someone else do it, with little sympathy and a really crappy feeling to live with for the rest of my life, better him dead then out on the street.

Again, being a pedophile doesn't mean he acts on the urges. He can still get help overcoming those "urges" or feelings.

So, you are telling me you would kill anyone, even your son, who hasn't even done anything to children?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If you didn't read my post correctly friend, I'll reiterate, a pedophile, not someone with pedophilia, a pedophile as in someone who acts and has to be protected should be killed, because this means they have acted on their urges, their sick twisted urges.

People have problems, people learn to deal with them, and no one can blame a person for their problems, people that can't try and fix their problems, are a problem.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How does this relate to pedophiles?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you didn't read my post correctly friend, I'll reiterate, a pedophile, not someone with pedophilia, a pedophile as in someone who acts and has to be protected should be killed, because this means they have acted on their urges, their sick twisted urges.

No you got the definition wrong. Someone who acts on the urges is called a child molester. Of course, they should be punished if they did anything to children.

What this thread is about is people who have attraction but never acts on the urges.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well then, this is an interesting topic isn't it?

Although I believe in fair rights for all, in most occasions. Pedophiles are in that category I consider un-savable, or un-diserable by any facet of our society.

There isn't a person out there exept for pedophiles that would ever condone this type of behaviour or allow it.

I mean we want to attempt to help these people, cure them and re-introduce them into the wild so to speak, however, with my children, that's a risk I am unfortunetly not willing to take.

Kill is a bit harsh, even though my personnal feelings would be to take them out into a field and well..you know the rest.

Fortunetly my sick twisted mind isn't in charge so we have jails, now jails usually take care of Pedo's as the general prison population dislikes them and will usually off them if they get a chance.

Perhaps life imprisonment with a review every 10 years of yourself might do better, in specialized instituations. It is a phenomenon that's becoming more frequent every day, with our children flaunting their stuff by the age of 13 it's no wonder these kinds of people are springing up all over the place.

In any case, the right answer is not the desired one on my part so I will leave it at that.

~Keeper

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

How does this relate to pedophiles?

I am not sure I understand your question.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would someone's private therapy sessions be released?

I thought counseling and therapy was strictly confidential, that is what you pay the person for if I'm correct, so why would they be protected if no one knew their problem?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
No you got the definition wrong. Someone who acts on the urges is called a child molester. Of course, they should be punished if they did anything to children.

What this thread is about is people who have attraction but never acts on the urges.

Gotta disagree. One Look dic. defines "pedophilia as:

▸ noun: sexual activity of an adult with a child

www.onelook.com...

An analogy. You are attracted to your neighbors spouse. As long as you don't act on that you aren't an adulterer. Once you have though, you are.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Believe it or not, some pedophiles have told their attractions publicly. I can provide the links if you want.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I realize this, but I think that what the OP is referring to is molesters, people who have to have waivers signed off to live in neighborhoods, not people who tell the world their problems so the world can be weary. watchdog, it lists pedophiles that are recorded pedophiles, pedophiles none the less, a pedophile is a child molester, because a child molester is a pedophile, it's an oxymoron to say that a pedophile isn't a child molester, pedophilia is a diagnosis.

Either way -- Kill them, or give them irrefutable life sentences indistinguishable by the benefit of any hearings, no matter how rich they may be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join