It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I want all you atheists to debunk this work if you can. Please? It would help to have you debunk this, but even the best skeptic's matrix cannot debunk this.

This is undeniable proof there is something going on here.

I'm only saying this so people will finally change their minds about the codes.. Don't go making predictions with it, as it's not exactly reliable because it can be misused. Then again some things do come true beforehand.It's simply possible futures dependent on what we choose. The years to come are going to be hard is all I can say. Rather go to the Bible and see the Word Of God for yourselves. Or don't You don't have to believe its from God you could think ET wrote it. All I'm saying is that "you can find codes like that in Mother Goose and Moby Dick" doesn't fly anymore.

www.biblecodedigest.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As an agnost/atheist (I feel comfortable in lingo), I have to say your introduction to 6 full pages about texts I haven't read falls a bit short..
Maybe it's a good idea to tell what exactly we're looking at.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Its funny how people always forget that all versions of the bible- except the original hebrew version- HAVE BEEN CHANGED. King James himself ordered his version re-written. small parts omitted and changed. Those little things can make a big difference.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WonkoTheSane

Indeed I know that myself. However I did a matrix on FEMA CAMPS in the King James Version and the sentence that it was going down from was "according to their families" and encoded with them was police and riots and martial law.

So if any codes do exist in the King James version they are watered down from the entire Old Testament. That and the fact that if you translate the New Testament into Hebrew you get the same scale results as the Torah.

They will not be as relevant to statistical standards as the Torah though.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

The Holy Bible the Torah in particular. Only the Torah has this level of codes detail. In this case its the Hebrew Old Testament or the Tanakh.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No offense, as I believe each to their own..but if the bible codes are as true as they supposedly are, then my ex husband was put on this earth to spread the word of god and be a teacher of the coming end times, and our son is the next messiah....
or so he claims he found in a bible code.

We would all like to find answers to the questions of life..but the thing is..
That is life
With all the knowledge, what would be the reason for living and experiencing?
Man is not meant to have all knowledge, in my opinion....because it truly would make life not worth living anymore.
No matter where you seek answers, you will only get more questions.
As for bible codes....well, just as wide open to interpretation as anything else in this world.Just because you believe in something, and can provide a bit of evidence to back it up..still doesn't make it true.
Just because we have a Mayan calender that stops at Dec.2012, doesn't mean catastrophe. Perhaps the guy making it, just died or got bored....
Not everything needs to be to the Nth degree...*cough, swine flu,cough*.

From what I have seen of the "matrix's" that my ex devised and threw at me..literally anthing can be put into bible code...including the fact that I'm out of peanut butter.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane
Its funny how people always forget that all versions of the bible- except the original hebrew version- HAVE BEEN CHANGED. King James himself ordered his version re-written. small parts omitted and changed. Those little things can make a big difference.

Indeed, and no offence to some people. But I believe that Jesus was a great messenger, who was very wise and very loving. I believe the whole son of god, magic powers etc was things added to the bible to make Jesus seem MORE powerful. But they were lies. Jesus did not want you to worship him, that is against his message of praying to god. ( some people ONLY pray to jesus)

Jesus was a man just like you and me, a man who had a lot to teach, a man who was powerful on the inside (my opinion, don't slay me!)

[edit on 10-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Perhaps you were indeed out of peanut butter. I mean its all up to you guys. I'm just providing an opinion and I want to see if it can be debunked you know?

As far as your son being the next messiah that might have been a statistically irrelevant matrix.

The codes clearly say Jesus.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hmm I don't know about that. Belief system is a belief system and you have your opinion.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

The only fact I'm presenting is that there is a strange thing going on here and it should be given as much credit as the UFO phenomena.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Perhaps you were indeed out of peanut butter. I mean its all up to you guys. I'm just providing an opinion and I want to see if it can be debunked you know?

As far as your son being the next messiah that might have been a statistically irrelevant matrix.

The codes clearly say Jesus.

Wow..unreal.
How does one define a Statistically Relevant matrix??? Hmm???

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Aside from the fact that this "code" is derived from any number of TRANSLATIONS of books put together by man....it has already been well established that just as many anomolous "codes" can be found by running the same process over "War and Peace" and "Moby Dick."

There you go.

Debunked.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I in 287 billion times a trillion. Numbers like that and only sentences of long phrases. Unless the surface text relates to anything found before adding the surface text. Then the pattern is looked at as well.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

The evidence I provided shows that War and Peace are not capable of producing such a phenomena. Did you even look at the links?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hmm I don't know about that. Belief system is a belief system and you have your opinion.

Yeah just an opinion, I'm not christian anyway.

I'm just saying there are a lot of contradictions in the bible.

Anyway check this:

Matthew 4:10, "You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve."

Exodus 20:4-5, "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God."
Strange that we have churches full of statues that people pray to.

“All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” v.10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'“

But of course there are many contradictions that say the exact opposite, so it's confusing indeed.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yup and my links show otherwise. My links also kill the whole bible code BS on its own as well.

here

here

and here

I guess it is a matter of my link can beat up your link.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Again, those do not compare even closely to these findings and Moby Dick and War and Peace are used as Control Texts for this experiment. That should be evidence enough.

Those matrices are outdated, and that is what I said in my original post.

One link I provided gives a clear and un-biased comparison of the two texts and their best clusters. The one in the Bible is in a few short verses. The one in War and Peace is a few cluttered words with no real organization, while the Bible shows massive organization, complete sentences, Divine opinion, relation to the surface text that is almost uncanny etc. The odds of these are again in the trillions and billions.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Then you were not paying attention to all of the links I showed you because you are not responding at all to the plain ol' debunking of the bible codes by religious scholars but you go on and ignore what you don't like and call me out for it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Those are outdated as of the most recent findings. I should know( I love this subject) those look like tiny little periods compared to what other researchers have found. That is why I provided those links. So you can find them in those books but again look at the links I provided.

What is not relevant about those matrices is the odds against them. The ones in the Tanakh are 1 in 12 trillion billion billion, while those are mere 1 in a million sort of deals.

That is what determines the authenticity not the lame matrices but the ordered COMPLETE SENTENCES of 30 40+ letters and the statistical odds of the data.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh and you gave me Michael Drosnin type examples. Those are pathetic. Every researcher knows that those are all statistically irrelevant. Research is way past that point now. The example provided in the comparison is the best skeptic's matrix that has been done to date. Sorry to burst your bubble but I really don't think you looked at what I provided.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join