It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt - "The storm arrived.." - Market sell off on 05/11 week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Whatevs.
Tinfoiler look at the Dow, not s&P.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

What do you mean by that Eldard?

Or am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ispent a lot of time reading this guy....he has predicted rallys although it seems so hidden unless you read the threads in wired pirate and the new site.

Anyhow...I am not concerned about the money so much or if R is correct as I see we are going to war soon....I mean more then we are now.....I simply wonder how close to home these wars will be...and r seems to have a hint of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

hmmm...

well from what I am reading recently he has been off..

now, i know that he has been dead right before, which does "off-set" me a bit..

but listen

when someone is telling you to short something on margin, you are taking these shares at interest, as well as not actually owning the stock

it is SO GOD DAMN DANGEROUS to do in this environment.. well as you have seen this past week... you would BE DOWN, AND DOWN A LOT..

You know how much 800 points on the dow would cost you shorting with interest invested in something like an ETF that follows or a basket of equities for that matter?

Its crazy, and I think so are the people that follow this..

IMO he is good at spotting trends (somewhat, but not that great) and knows when news is going to be released (like housing data... etc..) and just takes a STAB IN THE DARK ON THAT DAY..

Actually I would almost bet 1000000% that is EXACTLY what he does..

So, I mean, if anything that is just a warning to you all.. if you have the $$$$ to burn, so be it, if you do not and you think you are going to get rich.. well please.. think before you drink

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

hmmm...

but listen

when someone is telling you to short something on margin, you are taking these shares at interest, as well as not actually owning the stock

This is why people should really read more into him before dismissing him.
He never advises to short based on his predictions.

IMO he is good at spotting trends (somewhat, but not that great) and knows when news is going to be released (like housing data... etc..) and just takes a STAB IN THE DARK ON THAT DAY..

No, he doesn't. If you've followed him since last year like I did, you'd really know how good he is. He's got 8 correct predictions so far. (only one off by a day.) Go find someone who can nail an FBI raid to the day.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Dow is at 8700...

He to my knowledge has not been long once in anything he has said..

Please... post your information

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

hmmm...

but listen

This is why people should really read more into him before dismissing him.
He never advises to short based on his predictions.

No, he doesn't. If you've followed him since last year like I did, you'd really know how good he is. He's got 8 correct predictions so far. (only one off by a day.) Go find someone who can nail an FBI raid to the day.

How do you know he doesn't base his theories on data released on that day. You have absolutely no idea.. and for anyone to be peddling that they can call the market in advance WITHOUT GOING BY DAYS THAT DATA IS BEING RELEASED IS A PROPHET, NOT A HUMAN

Not even GS, or JPM can do this unless they dislocate the market like they did at the end of close on Friday. And these guys ARE THE GAME, NOT R

Listen, lets get real.

IMO this is exactly what he does.

I tell you what.

You post exactly what his last call was, which I know was incorrect, and I will tell you how much money you would have lost + interest.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If the guy is out to lunch then we need one of his subscribers to let us know what he is saying that is correct and what he is saying that is wrong....but so far I cannot find any of his pay for info on the net....if anybody does know where it is posted I would be happy to go to the site to read it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Why would I look at the Dow versus S&P 500? Dow is 30 stocks, S&P 500 is 500 stocks that give a more accurate view of the broad stock market. Really want relevent? Look at the NYSE. None the less, Dow is up. S&P500 is up. Nasdaq is up.

Everything up since ReinTARD made his 'the storm has arrived proclamation."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

What are you talking about? You consider him right when he says something like "BIG financial news about to drop". This is like the same crap psychics use, vague info, you can decide what it means. Ya really hard to say big financial news will come out. It does every other day.

Here, I will pull a ReinTARD: 'Its about to happen, watch the news. Huge news coming regarding banking. Watch the week of June 8th for it'

Now maybe people will think I am hooked in. Every week there is big news in this economy.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If someone did have the ability to predict the fluctuations in the market, or even specific stocks, they would not be selling the information on the Internet. They would be investing and making billions -- and certainly wouldn't share the information as it would dilute their profit-making potential.

Reinhardt is full of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join