It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt - "The storm arrived.." - Market sell off on 05/11 week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Reinhardt for a while has been predicting 05/11/09 would be a huge sell off week and he's been having a countdown on his site for a while.

Now that it's 05/09/09.... he has on his site.

"The storm arrived..

and i am stunned

(but not all that surprised)"

I see absolutely nothing on the news that may indicate so..

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kenji4861

Can you give the link to Reinhardt's site? Isn't he the one that predicted the crash for September 2007?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The May 11th event is not it. That's now a given that after a meeting, crash the following Monday. It most likely he's seeing something on the horizon? Maybe he's talking about the war in Pakistan?

Here's the site: enterprisecorruption.com... read from the bottom up.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by eldard]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
maybe like last time he had a countdown on his site, claimed the ROME OF ASIA was coming then said it was happening, then said it happened -- It was all nonsence and just a desperate attempt to get people to sign upto his scam news letter?

or did i miss the rome of asia? what was it??

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If you check the options calendar for the week of May 11, you can see a few thing are going to expire. If the market tumbles there could have been price manipulation prior to the expiration.

www.optionsxpress.com...

Future's expiration calendar

www.optionsxpress.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Reinhardt is an idiot. Probably with massive mental issues. He claims to have called the fall crash, when many in the industry had been calling for a crash for months. Not based on some group's meetings, but actual fundamentals and weakness in the financial system.

Stop placing importance on this raving lunatic's thoughts. You're just making his psychosis worse by validating his insanity.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I remember his last "stock pick" failed miserably. He predicted that the market would fall a considerable amount; however, it went down -6.20 points, or something to the effect.

But, on the other hand, it did appear he was right on the first two "crashes".

I will agree with him that the market is rigged, staged, whatever you want to call it. Let's think about it for a minute, banks need $65 billion of more capital, and the stocks went up! All logic says this should not of happend, but it did. Bank of America(BAC) needs $34 billion just to stay in the game. Most people don't realize this, but these numbers are based on pretty easy scenarios for the banks in question. I believe I read that the unemployement number they used is less than the number unemployement is actually at.

Me and a friend have noticed a trend over the past few months. Usually two days of the week the market will fall. It might not be much, but this is the trend. This usually happens on Monday and Tuesday and then someone says something about jobs, earnings, or something that gives people hope and the market resumes its upwards trend. Now given that earnings are very poor and we aren't really out of our financial troubles, it makes no sense what-so-ever that stocks would rise like they have.

I personally have noticed that the futures have not been a very good gauge of how the market will act; usually you can get a decent idea. One day futures are up but the market drops -115 points; the next they're down but the market goes up 60 points. It really doesn't make sense and the more you look at it, it does seem to be rigged.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Looking at the news this morning, I believe Reinhardt was correct about this week:

Analysts Turning Bearish on S&P 500 After 14% Rally

It is also reported that early this morning, CNBC Worldwide Exchange reported that the Fed admits to "adjusting" early bank stress test capital requirement numbers lower...meaning they lied about how much money banks need to remain solvent.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Did any of them call the crash to the day?

BTW, who's the idiot who keeps starring the skeptical posts? Don't have your own opinions?

Dow down 100+

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
Reinhardt is an idiot. Probably with massive mental issues. He claims to have called the fall crash, when many in the industry had been calling for a crash for months. Not based on some group's meetings, but actual fundamentals and weakness in the financial system.

Stop placing importance on this raving lunatic's thoughts. You're just making his psychosis worse by validating his insanity.

Not one person managed to call the crash to the exact day like reinhardt did. To predict a crash to the exact day months in advance is seen as impossible yet reinhardt has done this multiple times. I think this guy is seriously onto something and although his riddles are often annoying, he is someone everyone shud be paying attention too because a lot of his information has been golden.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well.....currently down 100 points. It would seem that the guy is "in tune" with what is happening behind the scenes.

Of course, the day is still not over.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Steady at negative 100 for about an hour now. Is this suspicious or what?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It is not going to drop much today... just like anyone else, the checks don't clear on Mondays. They clear on Tuesday. =)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Not one person managed to call the crash to the exact day like reinhardt did. To predict a crash to the exact day months in advance is seen as impossible yet reinhardt has done this multiple times. I think this guy is seriously onto something and although his riddles are often annoying, he is someone everyone shud be paying attention too because a lot of his information has been golden.

He didn't call the day buddy. The 'crash' lasted two months at minimum and didn't start that day. That day was one very bad day, within two months filled with very very bad days

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kenji4861

The offerings of common shares, by BB&T, U.S. Bancorp and Capital One Financial will dilute existing shareholders' holdings. Bringing down all financial stocks.

By cutting their dividends it shows what poor shape these guys are truly in.

For one thing the stress tests only appear to be propaganda and stalling techniques for the inevitable.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

It will seem more suspitious an hour before the closing bell. I for one will be watching it. I'll also watching for the short sellers and hedging against the financials.

Anyone who are still invested in these banks need their heads examined.

Theyve been on shaky ground since September 15th 2008 and well before that.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Well.....currently down 100 points. It would seem that the guy is "in tune" with what is happening behind the scenes.

Of course, the day is still not over.

Last week there was a day with the market down double what the Dow is today. The Nasdaq is positive. And the markets have all moved up from the initial early morning pull back.

In other words, not much is going on today. His prediction was not only about the markets, but news that would come out that would cause a huge plunge. Nothing people. Nothing.

He is a lunatic. If you actually invest your money based on this guy you are a lunatic as well.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

If you want to be a smart ass he never used the word "crash" either. He simply said "news that will move the markets downward..."

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He is a lunatic. If you actually invest your money based on this guy you are a lunatic as well.

That's good to know. Considering that he always advises not to short based on his predictions.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
When will people understand wall street is rigged, and it will only do what the government wants. It is not a free market system, so stop believeing these people about this and that will happen.

The only time it goes down is when they want it too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join